April 28, 2024, 05:07:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341391 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #260 on: December 28, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
Thanks Sassy, I didn't know where his comment originated. I don't have cable therefore don't have NG. Wouldn't watch her if I had it. She grates on my nerves. 
The lawyers she has on her show make me go crazy, Nancy not so much, that is why I follow her show via SM, it's easier for one's sanity.

That's true.  I find myself screaming at the defense lawyers all the time!

I'm sure there is a sign outside the studio "Check your dignity at the door. Your balls will be returned to you after the show is done."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: December 28, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
I know, I wonder what hotel it was.

heres a great video showing her pings and what times known she was at home.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/casey-anthony-june-14-16-cell-pings/789882747

LOL, that is my video I created off of KCJackie's ping map, LOLOL
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #262 on: December 28, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »

Any nominations for the top of the "STUCK ON STUPID" list for:

1. GEORGE
2. LP
3. CASEY
4. LEE
5. BAEZ

???????????

I can think of a few for consideration.......

George: The body in the trunk of that car was not my Granddaugher's!

LP: I believe when she gets her nails done, she'll talk...

I'm voting for LP's getting her nails done comment. Everyone knows a woman will feel much better about the crime she has committed and willing to tell all once she's had a manny and a peddie! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: December 28, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »

its great ! you did an awesome job!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #264 on: December 28, 2008, 04:51:18 PM »

I was overwhelmed by all the people who put all her cell phone pings together, would the cell phone pings that showed she was at home, could it also mean she was close to home. Like say she was at Lee's, or somewhere close by. All those weird places she was at all hours, I though maybe she was doing that to throw off LE. But the more I think about it, she is so lazy, maybe that was not what she was doing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: December 28, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »

Thanks Sassy, I didn't know where his comment originated. I don't have cable therefore don't have NG. Wouldn't watch her if I had it. She grates on my nerves. 
The lawyers she has on her show make me go crazy, Nancy not so much, that is why I follow her show via SM, it's easier for one's sanity.
I don't like how she screams. Its like she is screaming at me and she makes Joe jump if I listen through Willen's tv online. She skeers my baby with her screaming.
I would have thought she would have calmed down a little since she had the twins, but in a horrible case like this, it has her more worked up, I can't blame her I guess, I just wish she wasn't so rude. Poor Joe, I know Zoe gets like that with screaming and loud noises. Poor babies.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 28, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »

IMO, Casey learned to lie from Cindy.  Both lie in the same way.  Both try to disarm people with lots of little details, and indeed, many will fall for that ploy.  The more details, the more likely the story is true.  They also embellish with various dramatic flourishes and go off on tangents to avoid things that might incriminate them.  I could give a dozen examples from Casey's known lies and the ones that we feel certain Cindy told to LE and the FBI.  With most people, a flood of words indicates deception and a cunning attempt to snow the listener. They also borrow facts and names and figures from stories, books, tv, things that happen to others.  I honestly think that Casey thought if she claimed that she worked at Universal Studios, gave a few details and dropped a few made-up names, the cops would never check to see that she really worked there.  That is what worked for her with her parents, her friends, etc.  But Cindy is where she learned to do that, probably by the example. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 28, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks old and new! I asked about those statements on several occasions. LP is the only person I ever heard mention a hotel or hotel parking lot. I also question the choking incident...I might be wrong but didn't that come from casey to lee to jesse? Anything that comes from casey mouth is IMO not believable.......and lee way back probably believed her. Bet if we asked him now...he might change his story. I also would LOVE to know what casey was doing that we don't know about that made cin-cin go for counseling......and that counselor told her to try to get custody of Caylee.  Casey has been spinning out of control for a long time......her parents are major contributors to her actions as it seems they have never made her take responsibility for her actions.....stealing, lying, and who knows what else....she must have been neglecting Caylee...that is the only thing I think would make cin-cin even consider trying to gain custody.........and sadly perhaps if she had, Caylee would still be alive. They have to live with that knowledge for the rest of their lives. When I listen to the jail tapes at how both G & A handle her with kid gloves it's obvious to me that that is how she has been handled all her life....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: December 28, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #269 on: December 28, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »

I don't like how she screams. Its like she is screaming at me and she makes Joe jump if I listen through Willen's tv online. She skeers my baby with her screaming.
I would have thought she would have calmed down a little since she had the twins, but in a horrible case like this, it has her more worked up, I can't blame her I guess, I just wish she wasn't so rude. Poor Joe, I know Zoe gets like that with screaming and loud noises. Poor babies.
You would think she would calm down, I watched her years ago I think during Natalee. She got on my nerves then as much as she does now. I'm glad Joe isn't the only one afraid of loud noises, its just that when he hears NG, he hides in the bathroom. He only hides there during tornados. When he cowers by the toilet, you bet your butt I grab the keys, my ice skates, a mattres and throw him in the tub. Then I go on the balcony to be the nosy Nelly and watch what is going on.

Sorry off topic, just a few more days to go and I will be on topic for all posts! PROMISE 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: December 28, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »

I was overwhelmed by all the people who put all her cell phone pings together, would the cell phone pings that showed she was at home, could it also mean she was close to home. Like say she was at Lee's, or somewhere close by. All those weird places she was at all hours, I though maybe she was doing that to throw off LE. But the more I think about it, she is so lazy, maybe that was not what she was doing.

Some of the cell pings that show she was in the Anthony home area could have been her sitting in the Woods where she disposed of caylees body. Im not sure what the range of the cell towers encompass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: December 28, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »

its great ! you did an awesome job!

KCJackie did the awesome job of putting the ping maps together.  All I did was download them into the 3D map and upload to Youtube.  So kudos to KCJackie!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: December 28, 2008, 05:02:36 PM »

IMO, Casey learned to lie from Cindy.  Both lie in the same way.  Both try to disarm people with lots of little details, and indeed, many will fall for that ploy.  The more details, the more likely the story is true.  They also embellish with various dramatic flourishes and go off on tangents to avoid things that might incriminate them.  I could give a dozen examples from Casey's known lies and the ones that we feel certain Cindy told to LE and the FBI.  With most people, a flood of words indicates deception and a cunning attempt to snow the listener. They also borrow facts and names and figures from stories, books, tv, things that happen to others.  I honestly think that Casey thought if she claimed that she worked at Universal Studios, gave a few details and dropped a few made-up names, the cops would never check to see that she really worked there.  That is what worked for her with her parents, her friends, etc.  But Cindy is where she learned to do that, probably by the example. 
I totally agree with you, I don't think for a second Casey thought LE was going to investigate like they did. Everybody in the past either believed her, or knew she was lying, but let her get away with it, it was just easier that way.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #273 on: December 28, 2008, 05:04:02 PM »

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.
That makes sense, CSI would not have torn up the mattress for no reason. I also believe George made up that whole story for the 16th of June, or I should say, Cindy made up that story and told him to say it.
[/quote]

All I can imagine is after the nasty fight KC had with her mother, she drags little Caylee off to her bedroom. KC is pissed and feeling like she is going to loose everything. Cindy has drawn a line in the sand that she has never done before. I believe that Cindy told KC she was an unfit mother, maybe even had evidence on her, and told her that she was going for custody of Caylee.

Now KC is panicking, she truly has lost this fight, she will have no place to go, no one to pay her bills and her family is putting the well being of Caylee before her. They are telling her that they love Caylee more than her. Now she is faced with RESPONSIBILITY of her own life. How dare they love little snot head more than her!!?? KC is angry and sitting next to her, crying her little heart out for Grandma is her Nemesis, the object of her troubles and pain.  She yells at her to shut up, doesn't work, so she grabs a pillow and holds it over her head to quiet her crys. Feels good, just shut up, shut up, shut up!!! By the time the rage subsides and says Caylee isn't moving. KC then starts to put her previous plan into action.

If what LP says is true, she could have left that night, put Caylee in the trunk and made her way over to the hotel. I don't know, just talking here, it's hard to understand the mind of a killer.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: December 28, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »

I totally agree with you, I don't think for a second Casey thought LE was going to investigate like they did. Everybody in the past either believed her, or knew she was lying, but let her get away with it, it was just easier that way.
I believe that Casey never thought Cindy would call the cops. She had believed Casey's bs for so long, it was old hat. Only thing is, Casey didn't realize that Cindy loved Caylee more than Casey or her bs.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: December 28, 2008, 05:06:23 PM »

Some of the cell pings that show she was in the Anthony home area could have been her sitting in the Woods where she disposed of caylees body. Im not sure what the range of the cell towers encompass.
Thanks, that would make sense, I have no idea about cell towers and there range, but she could have been in the woods, Lee's house, and maybe the hotel if that story is true.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: December 28, 2008, 05:06:31 PM »

Several people have mentioned her being in the woods with Caylee's body. I don't beleeive that for one second. That place is snake filled.....IMO no way would she be out there, especially at night. I don't really think she gave much thought about Caylee being out there....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: December 28, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »

Several people have mentioned her being in the woods with Caylee's body. I don't beleeive that for one second. That place is snake filled.....IMO no way would she be out there, especially at night. I don't really think she gave much thought about Caylee being out there....
It would be hard to imagine her sitting in those woods, very creepy and then add snakes to that.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: December 28, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.
That makes sense, CSI would not have torn up the mattress for no reason. I also believe George made up that whole story for the 16th of June, or I should say, Cindy made up that story and told him to say it.

All I can imagine is after the nasty fight KC had with her mother, she drags little Caylee off to her bedroom. KC is pissed and feeling like she is going to loose everything. Cindy has drawn a line in the sand that she has never done before. I believe that Cindy told KC she was an unfit mother, maybe even had evidence on her, and told her that she was going for custody of Caylee.

Now KC is panicking, she truly has lost this fight, she will have no place to go, no one to pay her bills and her family is putting the well being of Caylee before her. They are telling her that they love Caylee more than her. Now she is faced with RESPONSIBILITY of her own life. How dare they love little snot head more than her!!?? KC is angry and sitting next to her, crying her little heart out for Grandma is her Nemesis, the object of her troubles and pain.  She yells at her to shut up, doesn't work, so she grabs a pillow and holds it over her head to quiet her crys. Feels good, just shut up, shut up, shut up!!! By the time the rage subsides and says Caylee isn't moving. KC then starts to put her previous plan into action.

If what LP says is true, she could have left that night, put Caylee in the trunk and made her way over to the hotel. I don't know, just talking here, it's hard to understand the mind of a killer.   
[/quote] ITA, except for the Caylee crying part. If Caylee were crying loud enough, Cindy would have been in that room in a second flat. I think she was crying for Cindy earlier, then Casey gave her a pill, shot of benadryl, chloroform or whatever. When Caylee was out, she smothered her. She didn't want to hear her cry for Cindy ever again. That put an end to the crying for Cindy. If the little snot head isn't gonna cry for me, then she ain't gonna cry again. Same hear, hard to think in the mind of a killer.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: December 28, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »

Agree Sunny. She might break a nail, get bit by a snake or worse! She might break a sweat. She didn't care where Caylee was as long as she was out of sight. Out of sight out of mind is Casey's mantra.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.