April 27, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341337 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #280 on: December 28, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.
That makes sense, CSI would not have torn up the mattress for no reason. I also believe George made up that whole story for the 16th of June, or I should say, Cindy made up that story and told him to say it.

All I can imagine is after the nasty fight KC had with her mother, she drags little Caylee off to her bedroom. KC is pissed and feeling like she is going to loose everything. Cindy has drawn a line in the sand that she has never done before. I believe that Cindy told KC she was an unfit mother, maybe even had evidence on her, and told her that she was going for custody of Caylee.

Now KC is panicking, she truly has lost this fight, she will have no place to go, no one to pay her bills and her family is putting the well being of Caylee before her. They are telling her that they love Caylee more than her. Now she is faced with RESPONSIBILITY of her own life. How dare they love little snot head more than her!!?? KC is angry and sitting next to her, crying her little heart out for Grandma is her Nemesis, the object of her troubles and pain.  She yells at her to shut up, doesn't work, so she grabs a pillow and holds it over her head to quiet her crys. Feels good, just shut up, shut up, shut up!!! By the time the rage subsides and says Caylee isn't moving. KC then starts to put her previous plan into action.

If what LP says is true, she could have left that night, put Caylee in the trunk and made her way over to the hotel. I don't know, just talking here, it's hard to understand the mind of a killer.   
ITA, except for the Caylee crying part. If Caylee were crying loud enough, Cindy would have been in that room in a second flat. I think she was crying for Cindy earlier, then Casey gave her a pill, shot of benadryl, chloroform or whatever. When Caylee was out, she smothered her. She didn't want to hear her cry for Cindy ever again. That put an end to the crying for Cindy. If the little snot head isn't gonna cry for me, then she ain't gonna cry again. Same hear here, hard to think in the mind of a killer.
[/quote] BIG FAT EDIT I cannot believe I spelled here hear! Sorry monkeys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 28, 2008, 05:14:00 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
Thanks Sassy, I didn't know where his comment originated. I don't have cable therefore don't have NG. Wouldn't watch her if I had it. She grates on my nerves. 
The lawyers she has on her show make me go crazy, Nancy not so much, that is why I follow her show via SM, it's easier for one's sanity.

That's true.  I find myself screaming at the defense lawyers all the time!

I'm sure there is a sign outside the studio "Check your dignity at the door. Your balls will be returned to you after the show is done."

I wonder how much her experts get paid to put up with her attitude.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 28, 2008, 05:14:42 PM »

Some of the cell pings that show she was in the Anthony home area could have been her sitting in the Woods where she disposed of caylees body. Im not sure what the range of the cell towers encompass.

Several people have mentioned her being in the woods with Caylee's body. I don't beleeive that for one second. That place is snake filled.....IMO no way would she be out there, especially at night. I don't really think she gave much thought about Caylee being out there....

She might not of gone back to the body per say. But i think she  drove in the vicinity to see if there was any action in the area. She was so scared the body might of been discovered that she would know longer physically talk to Cindy on the phone. She began only texting acording to Cindy-yet on the other hand Cindy gave really elaborate testimony to LE about her and KC pones calls. Did anyone else catch that too?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: December 28, 2008, 05:18:02 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
Thanks Sassy, I didn't know where his comment originated. I don't have cable therefore don't have NG. Wouldn't watch her if I had it. She grates on my nerves. 
The lawyers she has on her show make me go crazy, Nancy not so much, that is why I follow her show via SM, it's easier for one's sanity.

That's true.  I find myself screaming at the defense lawyers all the time!

I'm sure there is a sign outside the studio "Check your dignity at the door. Your balls will be returned to you after the show is done."

I wonder how much her experts get paid to put up with her attitude.

Not enough!
  I really loved the night Nejame put her in her place

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #284 on: December 28, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

Not enough!

That was good!! I was bouncing and yelling You Go Nejame!!! I loved it and I'm sure 1/2 of America did too!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: December 28, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »

Some of the cell pings that show she was in the Anthony home area could have been her sitting in the Woods where she disposed of caylees body. Im not sure what the range of the cell towers encompass.

Several people have mentioned her being in the woods with Caylee's body. I don't believe that for one second. That place is snake filled.....IMO no way would she be out there, especially at night. I don't really think she gave much thought about Caylee being out there....

She might not of gone back to the body per say. But i think she  drove in the vicinity to see if there was any action in the area. She was so scared the body might of been discovered that she would know longer physically talk to Cindy on the phone. She began only texting according to Cindy-yet on the other hand Cindy gave really elaborate testimony to LE about her and KC pones calls. Did anyone else catch that too?

You might be right...however, I don't think she was worried about Caylee being found and I'd bet she never drove buy there. Casey thought she was smarter than anyone else.....including the police. Yes, I remember cin-cin saying they talked nearly everyday and casey always has a legitimate reason for not coming home. When she told those lies she already knew Caylee was deceased and Casey was responsible. She had already made Caylee disposable and her concentration was on saving Casey.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: December 28, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »

Not enough!

That was good!! I was bouncing and yelling You Go Nejame!!! I loved it and I'm sure 1/2 of America did too!

hahahaha..on the other hand one night when she was so rude to Tim I could have crawled through the screen and bitch slapped her. I know WHY he continues to go on...and wish he didn't feel that he had to...but we know Tim will do whatever it takes to help find a lost soul....Bless his heart!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: December 28, 2008, 05:28:51 PM »

Several people have mentioned her being in the woods with Caylee's body. I don't believe that for one second. That place is snake filled.....IMO no way would she be out there, especially at night. I don't really think she gave much thought about Caylee being out there....

She might not of gone back to the body per say. But i think she  drove in the vicinity to see if there was any action in the area. She was so scared the body might of been discovered that she would know longer physically talk to Cindy on the phone. She began only texting according to Cindy-yet on the other hand Cindy gave really elaborate testimony to LE about her and KC pones calls. Did anyone else catch that too?

You might be right...however, I don't think she was worried about Caylee being found and I'd bet she never drove buy there. Casey thought she was smarter than anyone else.....including the police. Yes, I remember cin-cin saying they talked nearly everyday and casey always has a legitimate reason for not coming home. When she told those lies she already knew Caylee was deceased and Casey was responsible. She had already made Caylee disposable and her concentration was on saving Casey.
Yeah Sunny, but why? Why would her granddaughter be expendible? Whad does Casey have on Cindy that Cindy would sell her soul for Casey? Could it be Cindy was the one that gave Casey the xanax to keep Caylee quiet and Casey was going to rat out Cindy? Cindy could lose her RN license. Could that be it?

Just another stupid question from JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: December 28, 2008, 05:29:59 PM »

IMO, Casey learned to lie from Cindy.  Both lie in the same way.  Both try to disarm people with lots of little details, and indeed, many will fall for that ploy.  The more details, the more likely the story is true.  They also embellish with various dramatic flourishes and go off on tangents to avoid things that might incriminate them.  I could give a dozen examples from Casey's known lies and the ones that we feel certain Cindy told to LE and the FBI.  With most people, a flood of words indicates deception and a cunning attempt to snow the listener. They also borrow facts and names and figures from stories, books, tv, things that happen to others.  I honestly think that Casey thought if she claimed that she worked at Universal Studios, gave a few details and dropped a few made-up names, the cops would never check to see that she really worked there.  That is what worked for her with her parents, her friends, etc.  But Cindy is where she learned to do that, probably by the example. 
I agree with you. I just wonder how the lying and manipulating turned into the ability to murder.
I am also waiting to see what transpires as Spindy and George get on the witness stand and testify..what will Crazy do? I predict she will definitely cry for herself.. I think Spindy will be the most interesting testimony aside from Tony

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: December 28, 2008, 05:30:45 PM »

Yeah Sunny, but why? Why would her granddaughter be expendible? Whad What does Casey have on Cindy that Cindy would sell her soul for Casey? Could it be Cindy was the one that gave Casey the xanax to keep Caylee quiet and Casey was going to rat out Cindy? Cindy could lose her RN license. Could that be it?

And another misspelled word from JSM. 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: December 28, 2008, 05:32:39 PM »

But I thought she in that area with her car,when she ran out of gas and her and Tony got the gas from the shed. It seems he took her to her car near chickasaw trail. Cant remember the date they stole the gas cans.  Cant wait till the trial to get more of the specifics.

I agree Cindy knew the truth about Caylee very early on.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: December 28, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: December 28, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?
Me too, me too, I wanna know all of that.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 28, 2008, 05:35:51 PM »

JSM, stop beating yourself up! we all misspell and your questions are valid... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: December 28, 2008, 05:38:27 PM »

From Richard Grunds Myspace blog:

Sunday, December 28, 2008

December a time to remember two innocents I loved
Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

Today is the second anniversary of my beloved dog Samson leaving us and crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  The loss of Caylee and her confirmed departure to Heaven happening this month makes December a time to remember two innocents that we loved and who loved each other.

Samson was 170 lbs of pure love, innocence and happiness.  He lived to be loved and to love in return.  He was the product of inbreeding so he was a prennial puppy whose body matured but his mind didn't.  He would chase butterflies and run from Florida Lizards.  I would chastise him for being a poor excuse for a Rottweiler when a Florida Lizard would startle him and he would run away from them.  He would never come back in from outside unless you patted his head and told him he was okay.  He would smile and express his love for you with the wagging of his curled tail and that toothy grin of his.

He played a practical joke on me where he would make me think he wanted to go out and when I walked over to the sliding glass door he would jump into my seat on the sofa.  His body would shake as he waited for me to lovingly chastise him and jump on top of him.

Whenever I appear on Nancy Grace they show pictures of Caylee and Sammy together, which is so cool because now everyone knows about my Sammy.  He LOVED little Caylee.  She had this blue chair that would bounce when she got excited and she always got excited when Sammy was around.  He would lay right near her and she would get so excited that her arms would flap in excitement and she would be slapping the sides of his face and he loved it.  He would lick her face raw if you didn't make him stop. She loved every minute of it and loved him.  As this picture shows, where ever Caylee was Sammy wasn't too far behind.

When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven.  At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home.  But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her.  They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other.  She is safe and they are together.  I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses.  I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again.  There are no tears in Heaven!

They are safe.  They are pure.  And, they are Home.

Oh Thank you for sharing this with us Boo Monkey!!!!!
Bless Richard Grunds Beautiful Heart...

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: December 28, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's

I found this helpful on google -  Casey Cell pings for June 16th..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045939495d21e691a46&ll=28.558592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: December 28, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »

Yeah Sunny, but why? Why would her granddaughter be expendible? Whad does Casey have on Cindy that Cindy would sell her soul for Casey? Could it be Cindy was the one that gave Casey the xanax to keep Caylee quiet and Casey was going to rat out Cindy? Cindy could lose her RN license. Could that be it?

JSM no question is stupid.....don't think that. JMO....but she knew she had lost Caylee....and she believed it to be an accident (how does one ever come to believe their child is a murderer?) she knows she can't bring Caylee back and doesn't want to lose her daughter as well.  OR as you said...perhaps it was her Xanex.....but I can't see cin-cin giving it to casey to quiet Caylee...but perhaps it was hers, her prescription.....and casey admitted to her she gave some to Caylee and Caylee never woke up....that could be too much for cin-cin weak mind to absorb.....that HER meds killed Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: December 28, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »

Does anyone know the Jeanmarie Geis link that Wyks gave me last night? Thanks so much if you can help me. JSM

Is this what you are looking for? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600656#msg600656

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: December 28, 2008, 05:43:22 PM »

JSM, stop beating yourself up! we all misspell and your questions are valid... 
Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: December 28, 2008, 05:43:51 PM »

So many people would gladly help girls like Crazy and take their kids in. This happened here where I live..on Christmas day
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/dec/27/police-port-st-lucie-woman-kills-son-8-christmas/?feedback=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.