April 28, 2024, 02:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341371 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: December 28, 2008, 05:45:46 PM »

I can't even picture TART MOM sitting beside Jose & Linda K-Baden and having to listen to what her ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends say about her. How does a person prepare for that mentally ? Do some sort of mantra to pretend that it isn't you and you are not sitting there on trial for murder ? If Jose figures she can't take it they could always admit the truth and go for a plea.
Yes a mantra, the same one Casey has used for years. Ohm I LOVE CASEY ABOVE ALL OTHERS Ohm, ...

Or . . . Ohmmmmmmm DANG I'M HOT Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: December 28, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
Thanks Sassy, I didn't know where his comment originated. I don't have cable therefore don't have NG. Wouldn't watch her if I had it. She grates on my nerves. 
The lawyers she has on her show make me go crazy, Nancy not so much, that is why I follow her show via SM, it's easier for one's sanity.
I don't like how she screams. Its like she is screaming at me and she makes Joe jump if I listen through Willen's tv online. She skeers my baby with her screaming.

If the baby was there in person he could give her a little bite and quieten her down.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: December 28, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »

You might be right...however, I don't think she was worried about Caylee being found and I'd bet she never drove buy there. Casey thought she was smarter than anyone else.....including the police. Yes, I remember cin-cin saying they talked nearly everyday and casey always has a legitimate reason for not coming home. When she told those lies she already knew Caylee was deceased and Casey was responsible. She had already made Caylee disposable and her concentration was on saving Casey.
Yeah Sunny, but why? Why would her granddaughter be expendible? Whad does Casey have on Cindy that Cindy would sell her soul for Casey? Could it be Cindy was the one that gave Casey the xanax to keep Caylee quiet and Casey was going to rat out Cindy? Cindy could lose her RN license. Could that be it?

Just another stupid question from JSM.

JSM no question is stupid.....don't think that. JMO....but she knew she had lost Caylee....and she believed it to be an accident (how does one ever come to believe their child is a murderer?) she knows she can't bring Caylee back and doesn't want to lose her daughter as well.  OR as you said...perhaps it was her Xanex.....but I can't see cin-cin giving it to casey to quiet Caylee...but perhaps it was hers, her prescription.....and casey admitted to her she gave some to Caylee and Caylee never woke up....that could be too much for cin-cin weak mind to absorb.....that HER meds killed Caylee

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 28, 2008, 05:47:57 PM »

JSM, stop beating yourself up! we all misspell and your questions are valid... 
Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 
You Can spellcheck what you type here. At the bottom of the box it says Post Preview and Spellcheck 
Sometimes I am just too lazy to use it 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: December 28, 2008, 05:48:57 PM »

When LP stated that KC was in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th - I wish NG had asked him to explain himself.  I would love to know where he got that info and what he thinks KC was doing there.   Both times, she just dropped it.
I know, I wonder what hotel it was.

heres a great video showing her pings and what times known she was at home.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/casey-anthony-june-14-16-cell-pings/789882747

LOL, that is my video I created off of KCJackie's ping map, LOLOL

You're good Klaas,what can you say? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »

You might be right...however, I don't think she was worried about Caylee being found and I'd bet she never drove buy there. Casey thought she was smarter than anyone else.....including the police. Yes, I remember cin-cin saying they talked nearly everyday and casey always has a legitimate reason for not coming home. When she told those lies she already knew Caylee was deceased and Casey was responsible. She had already made Caylee disposable and her concentration was on saving Casey.
Yeah Sunny, but why? Why would her granddaughter be expendible? Whad does Casey have on Cindy that Cindy would sell her soul for Casey? Could it be Cindy was the one that gave Casey the xanax to keep Caylee quiet and Casey was going to rat out Cindy? Cindy could lose her RN license. Could that be it?

JSM no question is stupid.....don't think that. JMO....but she knew she had lost Caylee....and she believed it to be an accident (how does one ever come to believe their child is a murderer?) she knows she can't bring Caylee back and doesn't want to lose her daughter as well.  OR as you said...perhaps it was her Xanex.....but I can't see cin-cin giving it to casey to quiet Caylee...but perhaps it was hers, her prescription.....and casey admitted to her she gave some to Caylee and Caylee never woke up....that could be too much for cin-cin weak mind to absorb.....that HER meds killed Caylee
Sorry Sunny I didn't mean to say Cindy gave Casey the pills to keep Caylee quiet. I meant that Casey took Cindy's pills to give to Caylee. I don't know if Casey confessed to nicking Cindy's pills or Cindy did a count after the fact and I don't believe in a million years Cindy thought it was an accident if she was missing pills. If she thought it were an accident, she would have told the police from the beginning, not made George give that cock and bull story about the pool ladder being left out. Poor George, even has to tell a lie on national tv that his wife calls and yells at him about the ladder. He is so PW'd it is pathetic.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: December 28, 2008, 05:50:16 PM »

IMO, Casey learned to lie from Cindy.  Both lie in the same way.  Both try to disarm people with lots of little details, and indeed, many will fall for that ploy.  The more details, the more likely the story is true.  They also embellish with various dramatic flourishes and go off on tangents to avoid things that might incriminate them.  I could give a dozen examples from Casey's known lies and the ones that we feel certain Cindy told to LE and the FBI.  With most people, a flood of words indicates deception and a cunning attempt to snow the listener. They also borrow facts and names and figures from stories, books, tv, things that happen to others.  I honestly think that Casey thought if she claimed that she worked at Universal Studios, gave a few details and dropped a few made-up names, the cops would never check to see that she really worked there.  That is what worked for her with her parents, her friends, etc.  But Cindy is where she learned to do that, probably by the example. 

I agree with you. I just wonder how the lying and manipulating turned into the ability to murder.
I am also waiting to see what transpires as Spindy and George get on the witness stand and testify..what will Crazy do? I predict she will definitely cry for herself.. I think Spindy will be the most interesting testimony aside from Tony

I think if you add jealousy and anger and hurt with the lying and manipulating you will see....I was shocked when Jesse said the reason Casey broke up with him was that she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her. That was the first time I had heard that....so her parents loved Caylee more than her and now Jesse too...ummmmmm

I think BJ will try for a plea bargain before it goes to trial. He is graping at straws now.....establishing a tip line to prove Casey didn't kill Caylee.....gee I thought he already could prove that. He has been posturing all along....remember the tips...ooopsss never picked them up, the crime scene...ooopsss sorry we don't need to go now....where is the picture of Zanny......if he had anything that was even near to proving Casey was innocent he would not have asked for a continuance or a change of venue...he would have been like a cowboy....bring it on!!! However if it does go to trial I think G will tell the truth and cin-cin will lie.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: December 28, 2008, 05:51:07 PM »

Does anyone know the Jeanmarie Geis link that Wyks gave me last night? Thanks so much if you can help me. JSM

Is this what you are looking for? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600656#msg600656

Thanks Wyks, I wanted to make sure I could find it. I wanted to clarify a post I made last night and make sure I didn't offend anyone. Thanks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: December 28, 2008, 05:54:32 PM »

So many people would gladly help girls like Crazy and take their kids in. This happened here where I live..on Christmas day
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/dec/27/police-port-st-lucie-woman-kills-son-8-christmas/?feedback=1
OMG how awful. Glad she lived though she can go through hell on earth for what she did.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #309 on: December 28, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »

IMO, Casey learned to lie from Cindy.  Both lie in the same way.  Both try to disarm people with lots of little details, and indeed, many will fall for that ploy.  The more details, the more likely the story is true.  They also embellish with various dramatic flourishes and go off on tangents to avoid things that might incriminate them.  I could give a dozen examples from Casey's known lies and the ones that we feel certain Cindy told to LE and the FBI.  With most people, a flood of words indicates deception and a cunning attempt to snow the listener. They also borrow facts and names and figures from stories, books, tv, things that happen to others.  I honestly think that Casey thought if she claimed that she worked at Universal Studios, gave a few details and dropped a few made-up names, the cops would never check to see that she really worked there.  That is what worked for her with her parents, her friends, etc.  But Cindy is where she learned to do that, probably by the example. 

I agree with you. I just wonder how the lying and manipulating turned into the ability to murder.
I am also waiting to see what transpires as Spindy and George get on the witness stand and testify..what will Crazy do? I predict she will definitely cry for herself.. I think Spindy will be the most interesting testimony aside from Tony

I think if you add jealousy and anger and hurt with the lying and manipulating you will see....I was shocked when Jesse said the reason Casey broke up with him was that she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her. That was the first time I had heard that....so her parents loved Caylee more than her and now Jesse too...ummmmmm

I think BJ will try for a plea bargain before it goes to trial. He is graping at straws now.....establishing a tip line to prove Casey didn't kill Caylee.....gee I thought he already could prove that. He has been posturing all along....remember the tips...ooopsss never picked them up, the crime scene...ooopsss sorry we don't need to go now....where is the picture of Zanny......if he had anything that was even near to proving Casey was innocent he would not have asked for a continuance or a change of venue...he would have been like a cowboy....bring it on!!! However if it does go to trial I think G will tell the truth and cin-cin will lie.
Baez was talking about the Casey is innocent tip line, but he never gave a number to call, if there now is a number I have not seen it.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: December 28, 2008, 05:56:03 PM »

Thanks Sassy, I didn't know where his comment originated. I don't have cable therefore don't have NG. Wouldn't watch her if I had it. She grates on my nerves. 
The lawyers she has on her show make me go crazy, Nancy not so much, that is why I follow her show via SM, it's easier for one's sanity.
I don't like how she screams. Its like she is screaming at me and she makes Joe jump if I listen through Willen's tv online. She skeers my baby with her screaming.

If the baby was there in person he could give her a little bite and quieten her down.   
Quick I'm on my way to Atlanta right now. Josef get in the car, I have a little, sorry big snack for you in the morning. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: December 28, 2008, 05:57:04 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm
They did? I didn't know that. Hmmm I may make sense after all. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: December 28, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »

Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 

Silly girl....every question relating to the case is relevent....and my dear you will never catch up with me as far as typos go....   There is spell check here on the reply page.....bottom right..... It might work for you....LOL...it hates me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »

And JSM your posts have been especially interesting today.
Besides, I don't know whad word you spelled wrong . . . 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: December 28, 2008, 06:00:12 PM »

I don't think Casey will let him plea. She has the mind of OJ. She didn't do anything wrong, so why would she cop a plea? OJ could have gotten a slap on the wrist in Nevada, but he didn't plea because he in his mind was justified for what he did. They stole stuff that belonged to the Brown's, me and my kids. WTF ever!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: December 28, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »

So many people would gladly help girls like Crazy and take their kids in. This happened here where I live..on Christmas day
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/dec/27/police-port-st-lucie-woman-kills-son-8-christmas/?feedback=1

That i really terribly sad......another innocent taken away too soon

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: December 28, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »

Baez was talking about the Casey is innocent tip line, but he never gave a number to call, if there now is a number I have not seen it.
No Rose if you get the number let me have it. I have a tip for Baez and it aint about a horse.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: December 28, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: December 28, 2008, 06:03:15 PM »

Silly girl....every question relating to the case is relevent....and my dear you will never catch up with me as far as typos go....   There is spell check here on the reply page.....bottom right..... It might work for you....LOL...it hates me!!
I didn't even know there was one, maybe I should put my glasses on while I post or better yet lay off the Miller Lite while the Cowboys are on TV.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: December 28, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

And JSM your posts have been especially interesting today.
Besides, I don't know whad word you spelled wrong . . . 
  Whad wort? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.