April 28, 2024, 06:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341397 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: December 28, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

JSM no question is stupid.....don't think that. JMO....but she knew she had lost Caylee....and she believed it to be an accident (how does one ever come to believe their child is a murderer?) she knows she can't bring Caylee back and doesn't want to lose her daughter as well.  OR as you said...perhaps it was her Xanex.....but I can't see cin-cin giving it to casey to quiet Caylee...but perhaps it was hers, her prescription.....and casey admitted to her she gave some to Caylee and Caylee never woke up....that could be too much for cin-cin weak mind to absorb.....that HER meds killed Caylee

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

Something they found either at the crime scene or perhaps in a toxicology report made them look at the medicine cabinet

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: December 28, 2008, 06:07:19 PM »

JSM, stop beating yourself up! we all misspell and your questions are valid... 
Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 

Silly girl....every question relating to the case is relevent....and my dear you will never catch up with me as far as typos go....   There is spell check here on the reply page.....bottom right..... It might work for you....LOL...it hates me!!
I didn't even know there was one, maybe I should put my glasses on while I post or better yet lay off the Miller Lite while the Cowboys are on TV.

Sorry - OT    -   The Eagles are beating those cowboys good....   You might need that Miller Lite!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: December 28, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »

Does anyone know the Jeanmarie Geis link that Wyks gave me last night? Thanks so much if you can help me. JSM

Is this what you are looking for? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600656#msg600656

Thanks Wyks, I wanted to make sure I could find it. I wanted to clarify a post I made last night and make sure I didn't offend anyone. Thanks again.

You're welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: December 28, 2008, 06:11:53 PM »

I think if you add jealousy and anger and hurt with the lying and manipulating you will see....I was shocked when Jesse said the reason Casey broke up with him was that she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her. That was the first time I had heard that....so her parents loved Caylee more than her and now Jesse too...ummmmmm

I think BJ will try for a plea bargain before it goes to trial. He is graping at straws now.....establishing a tip line to prove Casey didn't kill Caylee.....gee I thought he already could prove that. He has been posturing all along....remember the tips...ooopsss never picked them up, the crime scene...ooopsss sorry we don't need to go now....where is the picture of Zanny......if he had anything that was even near to proving Casey was innocent he would not have asked for a continuance or a change of venue...he would have been like a cowboy....bring it on!!! However if it does go to trial I think G will tell the truth and cin-cin will lie.

Baez was talking about the Casey is innocent tip line, but he never gave a number to call, if there now is a number I have not seen it.

neither have I...more posturing on BJs part.  Just like him screaming for a second autopsy....as one of the experts explained on some show...you can't do an autopsy on skeletal remains.....there was no soft tissue or organs to autopsy.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #324 on: December 28, 2008, 06:11:55 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?

I think it's definitely the infamous assclown, Baez.  I'm sure that not many agree with me, but I think he's afraid Casey will eventually break down and spill something and it will be on tape for all to see.

JSM, you crack me up!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: December 28, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm
They did? I didn't know that. Hmmm I may make sense after all. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: December 28, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »

I don't think Casey will let him plea. She has the mind of OJ. She didn't do anything wrong, so why would she cop a plea? OJ could have gotten a slap on the wrist in Nevada, but he didn't plea because he in his mind was justified for what he did. They stole stuff that belonged to the Brown's, me and my kids. WTF ever!
[/quote]

I do hope you are right! I think she will get life if it goes to trial. UNLESS there was indeed duct tape wrapped around her skull and IF casey's prints are on it....then they will go for the DP....not so with a plea.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: December 28, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »

Thanks Flamom. Sometimes I feel like my questions have no relevance to the case and I don't have spell check. So I feel quite stupid as I do type for a living. 

Silly girl....every question relating to the case is relevent....and my dear you will never catch up with me as far as typos go....   There is spell check here on the reply page.....bottom right..... It might work for you....LOL...it hates me!!
I didn't even know there was one, maybe I should put my glasses on while I post or better yet lay off the Miller Lite while the Cowboys are on TV.

hahahahaha....don't give up the Miller lite unless it's for Bud Light!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #328 on: December 28, 2008, 06:18:30 PM »

Sorry - OT    -   The Eagles are beating those cowboys good....   You might need that Miller Lite!
  Cowboys are losing, I get another beer  Born and raised here and still hate the Cowboys! Fridge here I come 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: December 28, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

I wish one of the news media could get to one of casey's jailers and they would tell what really goes on....what does she do, how does she act? who does she talk to....I remember in one of the jail interviews with Lee she had something set up with him so she could call him.....how many calls does she get a day, a week? Are the calls monitored? Since it's a pay phone and she has to call collect is there anyway to monitor the calls. I want to know the real reason the A's haven't been to see her? IT is not because they are feared of being taped......they love it....If it were me I would certainly use those tapes to be proclaiming my daughter innocence and let the public see how much pain she is in.....but they can't do that....so is casey punishing them or are they punishing her.........OR is BJ pulling the strings......is he afraid they might ask her to tell the truth OR actually confront her?

I think it's definitely the infamous assclown, Baez.  I'm sure that not many agree with me, but I think he's afraid Casey will eventually break down and spill something and it will be on tape for all to see.

JSM, you crack me up!!

I tend to agree about BJ   and about JSM

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #330 on: December 28, 2008, 06:19:52 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: December 28, 2008, 06:20:42 PM »

Does anyone know the Jeanmarie Geis link that Wyks gave me last night? Thanks so much if you can help me. JSM

Is this what you are looking for? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4275.msg600656#msg600656

Thanks Wyks, I wanted to make sure I could find it. I wanted to clarify a post I made last night and make sure I didn't offend anyone. Thanks again.

You're welcome!   

Hi Wyks, I posted on that link. It probably isn't much info than you already know. Just my thoughts on Eric Hansen's dad.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: December 28, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

That's interesting.   Hibiscus plants like a lot of sun.   What kind of plant did the A's move in the back yard - by the pool?   Anyone remember?   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #333 on: December 28, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »

JSM, you crack me up!!

I have always thought that Flossy. I'm sure JB knows that given a chance KC will blurt something out that she shouldn't and thus blow what little work he has done. All he has to do is whisper in her ear how her parents are going to blow it for her, her brother doesn't really care, he's going to testify too, you better not talk to them! They did you wrong, they are not on your side, only I believe you. If he plays to her ego, she will go along with anything he says. They are both in it for the infamy.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: December 28, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »

I remember Cindy making a big deal about moving a plant in the back yard durring her Greta interview early on.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: December 28, 2008, 06:24:17 PM »

JSM, you crack me up!!
Whad I to Flossy to crak you up?   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 28, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »

Cowboys are losing, I get another beer  Born and raised here and still hate the Cowboys! Fridge here I come 

I hate the Cowboys, too.   Cause I'm a Redskins fan  (or should I say "deadskins").    Mic Ultra Light, here!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #337 on: December 28, 2008, 06:27:03 PM »

JSM, you crack me up!!
Whad I to Flossy to crak you up?   

Exactly!!     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: December 28, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »

That's interesting.   Hibiscus plants like a lot of sun.   What kind of plant did the A's move in the back yard - by the pool?   Anyone remember?   

Pretty sure it was a Hibiscus tree in a container.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: December 28, 2008, 06:32:04 PM »

Pretty sure it was a Hibiscus tree in a container.

WOW.  Isn't that interesting!    And, now I wonder if maybe this plant has something to do with KC borrowing the shovel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.