April 27, 2024, 09:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341341 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #380 on: December 28, 2008, 07:17:01 PM »

Am thinking we've had plenty of discussion on these pings already, I've been under a rock or something... sorry.  I do have some questions tho. 

Am looking at the above ping map, and notice that for several hours into the early morning of June 16th, the pings go back and forth and back and forth between 2 locations. 

Both locations seem to be parking lots.  One is near "Johnson's Wrecker" and the other isn't named, but you can see the that location at the above map, ping #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.  (pings in between were at the place near Johnsons Wrecker).  Anyone local or otherwise know what that unnamed location is?

At around 3:30 a.m. she stops near Johnson's Wrecker and maybe went to sleep.  (?)  The pings pick up again around 7:45 a.m. and continue going back and forth between those same two locations until around 4:15 p.m. in the afternoon.  And then she leaves those locations and drives to other places until about 11:17 pm. 

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!   WTF?   

I wonder if there are any motels in that area?
I haven't been to Orlando since 1991, but it is Orlando. Disney, Universal Studios, Epcot. There is a hotel/motel everywhere in that town. I live in a suburb of Dallas close to where the losing Cowboys play. I can look out my balcony and see two small decent hotels, but I am on a major highway to the airport. I believe Casey's pings were also close to an airport. Does that make sense? Pings=Airport=Hotel? JSM have two beers, eyes get cloudy.

PS I LOVE NEW JERSEY! (HACKENSACK ROCKS)!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #381 on: December 28, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

Hibiscus plant? not sure, but; medicine cabinet, bedding, toys, insectiside, piping and who knows what else.   Seems a wealth of evidence could be building connecting Casey to the crime against her daughter.  Listening to the jail tape I couldn't help but notice Casey's comment about the family getting Caylee back "the way she was."   Why would she say that?  Slip of the tongue?  How did she know the way she is? 

that always made me wonder too...

That phrase Casey uttered struck me too. I immediately thought of the tape of the conversation the police had with her, I think, at Universal Studios. They said somethig to her, trying to get her to tell the truth, to the effect of, "We need to go get her, and you know where she is, her condition is not getting any better over time........"

That's a paraphrase, and not at all a verbatum quote, but there was something to that effect said. I wondered if that stuck with Casey, particularly since she lived with the smell in the car so long. It's the only possible glimpse of anything from Casey that might lead one to think she was bothered at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: December 28, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

Where did this info come from Sassycat... Has the warrant info been released?

(congrats on being a Grandma  )

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/21706580/barrage_of_suffering.htm

sassy...thanks for the link...ugh it's ger-animal!! I don't think I can listen to his voice tonight....as I remember he did say in the beginning he thought they were getting ready to indict the A's....I do remember that and hoped for once the azzhole was right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: December 28, 2008, 07:23:04 PM »

And how interesting that LE took pictures of Cindy's medicine cabinet during the last search warrant!    hmmmm

Thanks Sassy, I was looking for this!
I'm sorry I cannot stand to look at JB anymore. He is the spitting image of Hugo Chavez and that Keney Baden lady looks like the guy in my apartments when he goes out for his evening on the town. Can I have a synopsis or transcript of what they said please?

You look cute by the way boo.

LOL!  you are way too funny! Thanks for the compliment, CBB fixed me up!!
I'm not funny. Joe needs a fancy hat. May have to run out to Party City and get him one. I still think Baez looks like Hugo Chavez. They could be father/son.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: December 28, 2008, 07:23:30 PM »

eeek...that's Geraldo tho...his credibility is 0% for me..is he on the defence team now?? he sure sounds like it..

Do you have the NG link for this? This is hard for me to say but I'll give her some credibility.. maybe 10% 

Sorry SS - I think I might be wrong about NG discussing it - I guess it was Greta that talked about it - but she is also on Fox.  Fox seems to be on the side of the defense.    But in the link I provided, Baez stated that LE looked at the medicine cabinet.   I read somewhere that LE also took pictures.   Sorry for the confusion!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: December 28, 2008, 07:23:52 PM »

Thanks SS!

I believe NG mentioned the medicine cabinet, and I think it was talked about on Geraldo, too.    I've heard about it from  several different places!

Thanks...thought I'd missed something. I hope the last two warrants will be public info soon.
Perhaps LE found an empty prescription bottle from the A's house with Caylee's remains ?

Either that, or they have the tox report back or maybe part of it.

I thought the ME said they couldn't determine drugs in the system from the bones? I get totally confused with medical stuff 

They may have said you could test for drugs from the bones, but I know I've heard Dr. Baden say that hair contains a history of drugs ingested and because the cells in hair reproduce so fast, very recent drugs can be detected.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: December 28, 2008, 07:26:03 PM »

Am thinking we've had plenty of discussion on these pings already, I've been under a rock or something... sorry.  I do have some questions tho. 

Am looking at the above ping map, and notice that for several hours into the early morning of June 16th, the pings go back and forth and back and forth between 2 locations. 

Both locations seem to be parking lots.  One is near "Johnson's Wrecker" and the other isn't named, but you can see the that location at the above map, ping #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.  (pings in between were at the place near Johnsons Wrecker).  Anyone local or otherwise know what that unnamed location is?

At around 3:30 a.m. she stops near Johnson's Wrecker and maybe went to sleep.  (?)  The pings pick up again around 7:45 a.m. and continue going back and forth between those same two locations until around 4:15 p.m. in the afternoon.  And then she leaves those locations and drives to other places until about 11:17 pm. 

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!   WTF?   

I wonder if there are any motels in that area?

Could be!  It seems for a lot of the time tho she was driving between the two locations.  Cuz one minute she was at one place pinging, and in a couple of minutes was at the other place pinging.  She even managed to ping at both places in the same minute!     LOL 

But there were times in between the mad rushing back and forth, especially during the day on monday, where she seemed to have stayed at one location awhile before pinging at the second location again. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 28, 2008, 07:27:02 PM »

While I think Crazy has some street smarts, I dont think she is very smart. It wouldn't surprise me if the hibiscus from the yard is connected to where she dumped Caylee..she is just a lazy stupid beeyotch.. Juliet Lewis..when I heard her say that name I laughed my butt off.. Also, during the questioning at Universal, Crazy refers to Caylee in the past tense a few times..  she never deserved Caylee or her love

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: December 28, 2008, 07:28:50 PM »

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!    WTF?   

She had just killed her baby that is in her back seat. She had no where else to go, nervous energy. It is a Sunday night. All her peeps are nursing a hangover or in bed getting ready to go to work like normal folks do. Casey isn't normal so she drives around with her daughters corpse in the car because she is bored. Sorry Wyks, that's the way I see it. Also, I have tried to look at Klaas' ping video, but I got motion sick and had to stop. 

Yeah, that could sure be it, nervous energy.  One thing is for sure, these pings prove that Cindy and George both lied.  Casey was nowhere near her bedroom that morning for Cindy to have heard her, nor that afternoon for George to have seen her and Caylee leaving.  Nope. 

And I got seasick looking at the video too.  Still watched it tho and it's fascinating how all over the town she was on that particular day. 

Yes George and Cindy knew she wasn't home. Or at least Cindy knew she wasn't. Cindy was a Nosy Nellie, she kept one eye open and both ears off the pillow. She wanted to know exactly what was going on in that house. Who's in the fridge, what are you eating, where are you going at this time of night. Unless Cindy was taking Ambien, Xanax or Excedrin PM to get some sleep. I believe Cindy was up all night just waiting to catch Casey doing something wrong. JMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: December 28, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

I remember it being reported that one of the experts at the crime scene was a botanist.  (along with the bug expert, etc.) 

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #390 on: December 28, 2008, 07:32:00 PM »

I thought that could have been the case, but have since changed my mind. I believe Cindy told George to say that he saw them that morning. He said he saw them coming out of the bedroom at I believe around 1ish. Caylee is a little kid, she would've wanted breakfast, time for lunch, lets watch cartoons, etc. You can't keep a 3 yo in a bedroom half the day and not see her til one. That is why I think George's story is made up. Plus it was too detailed. JMO, plus I have had 1 Miller lite waiting on the Cowboy's game that was supposed to start at noon. 

I agree JSM, there is no way, over a month later, that George could remember such details. He was told what to say and memorized his part. Anyone who has had or watched a nearly 3 yr old know that they need constant attention and feeding them is a big part of that! The only way Caylee was kept quiet that morning is if she were dead already.
That is what I think, just didn't want to say it. Too depressing.

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.

If they took parts of the mattress I don't think they'd be looking for body fluids unless it was blood. It's been said as fact that Caylee was not potty trained completely yet and was still in diapers/pullups. It wouldn't be odd for there to be urine in/on the mattress since Caylee slept in her mothers room often. As far as decomp bodily fluids, you wouldn't find those until about 48hrs after death. If Caylee was killed in the bed, her bladder would release at the time of death and she would urinate. But as I said, the urine could be explained away and wouldn't be big evidence in and of itself. In strangulation, the hyoid bone in children does not break because their bones are still very flexible and made mostly still of hard cartilage. Their bones have not calcified yet. So she still could have been strangled.

We've all said that liars tend to salt and pepper truths throughout their tales. I'm wondering if George did see Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th at the time he said. Only Casey was carrying Caylee and told George she was sleeping and she was taking her to the nanny and going to work. Of course George wouldn't want to admit this because how would he feel to know that he saw Caylee and she was already dead and never thought to question Casey as she walked right past him with his dead granddaughter in her arms.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: December 28, 2008, 07:34:31 PM »

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

I remember it being reported that one of the experts at the crime scene was a botanist.  (along with the bug expert, etc.) 

One was at the crime scene?  ::MonkeyShocked::OMG, then it may be that they found a petal, pollen, a whole flower in the bag. I don't believe that it was planted next to the body because it wouldve been washed away in the big storm hurricane, whatever her name was. I belive Fay maybe.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: December 28, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »

Thanks SS!

I believe NG mentioned the medicine cabinet, and I think it was talked about on Geraldo, too.    I've heard about it from  several different places!

Thanks...thought I'd missed something. I hope the last two warrants will be public info soon.
Perhaps LE found an empty prescription bottle from the A's house with Caylee's remains ?

Either that, or they have the tox report back or maybe part of it.

I thought the ME said they couldn't determine drugs in the system from the bones? I get totally confused with medical stuff 

There was still some hair left with the remains.  If any drugs were in Caylee's system, it might show up in tests on the hair.  And about the bones, could there have been bone marrow to test? 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 28, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!    WTF?   

She had just killed her baby that is in her back seat. She had no where else to go, nervous energy. It is a Sunday night. All her peeps are nursing a hangover or in bed getting ready to go to work like normal folks do. Casey isn't normal so she drives around with her daughters corpse in the car because she is bored. Sorry Wyks, that's the way I see it. Also, I have tried to look at Klaas' ping video, but I got motion sick and had to stop. 

Yeah, that could sure be it, nervous energy.  One thing is for sure, these pings prove that Cindy and George both lied.  Casey was nowhere near her bedroom that morning for Cindy to have heard her, nor that afternoon for George to have seen her and Caylee leaving.  Nope. 

And I got seasick looking at the video too.  Still watched it tho and it's fascinating how all over the town she was on that particular day. 

Yes George and Cindy knew she wasn't home. Or at least Cindy knew she wasn't. Cindy was a Nosy Nellie, she kept one eye open and both ears off the pillow. She wanted to know exactly what was going on in that house. Who's in the fridge, what are you eating, where are you going at this time of night. Unless Cindy was taking Ambien, Xanax or Excedrin PM to get some sleep. I believe Cindy was up all night just waiting to catch Casey doing something wrong. JMO.

The Sin-Anthony's are liars.. They have made this case more complicated with all their lies. Not Grieving but too Busy Covering Up!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 28, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »

Let me get this straight.. Crazy would tell her parents she had an 'event' she was working (how clever), and then comes home what time? and comes home all wasted and smelling like booze? and neither the cop or nurse ever noticed it?? Excuse me, but this is such a crock..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: December 28, 2008, 07:40:24 PM »

I thought that could have been the case, but have since changed my mind. I believe Cindy told George to say that he saw them that morning. He said he saw them coming out of the bedroom at I believe around 1ish. Caylee is a little kid, she would've wanted breakfast, time for lunch, lets watch cartoons, etc. You can't keep a 3 yo in a bedroom half the day and not see her til one. That is why I think George's story is made up. Plus it was too detailed. JMO, plus I have had 1 Miller lite waiting on the Cowboy's game that was supposed to start at noon. 

I agree JSM, there is no way, over a month later, that George could remember such details. He was told what to say and memorized his part. Anyone who has had or watched a nearly 3 yr old know that they need constant attention and feeding them is a big part of that! The only way Caylee was kept quiet that morning is if she were dead already.

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.

If they took parts of the mattress I don't think they'd be looking for body fluids unless it was blood. It's been said as fact that Caylee was not potty trained completely yet and was still in diapers/pullups. It wouldn't be odd for there to be urine in/on the mattress since Caylee slept in her mothers room often. As far as decomp bodily fluids, you wouldn't find those until about 48hrs after death. If Caylee was killed in the bed, her bladder would release at the time of death and she would urinate. But as I said, the urine could be explained away and wouldn't be big evidence in and of itself. In strangulation, the hyoid bone in children does not break because their bones are still very flexible and made mostly still of hard cartilage. Their bones have not calcified yet. So she still could have been strangled.

We've all said that liars tend to salt and pepper truths throughout their tales. I'm wondering if George did see Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th at the time he said. Only Casey was carrying Caylee and told George she was sleeping and she was taking her to the nanny and going to work. Of course George wouldn't want to admit this because how would he feel to know that he saw Caylee and she was already dead and never thought to question Casey as she walked right past him with his dead granddaughter in her arms.
Thanks Blessed Mum. I didn't know that about a childs hyoid bone. I asked one of my doctor's the other day about strangulation and he went into this long story until my eyes glazed over. All I could remember was hyoid bone broken = strangulation. I still don't believe Casey killed Caylee by a bloody method. It would be too messy for her lazy but to clean up before Cindy woke up. Do you know if a person loses body fluids at the time of death have some kind of enzyme that would show it happened at the time of death? All this death talk makes me so queasy to my stomach. I need to go for a walk.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: December 28, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 28, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »

Could the borrowed shovel have something to do with hibiscus?  Why would she want to dig one up? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: December 28, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »

One was at the crime scene?  ::MonkeyShocked::OMG, then it may be that they found a petal, pollen, a whole flower in the bag. I don't believe that it was planted next to the body because it wouldve been washed away in the big storm hurricane, whatever her name was. I belive Fay maybe.

I read that they had a whole team of experts at the crime scene, each checking things out according to their abilities/skills, etc.  It was during the time that Baez kept whining that he wanted to go too.  I wondered at the time what a botanist would be there for, until I heard that they take samples of the area, and between all their findings can pinpoint quite a bit of what/when things take place at a crime scene.  Another expert would have been the one in charge of making that special grid and leading the sifting, etc. 

Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #399 on: December 28, 2008, 07:47:20 PM »

Thanks Blessed Mum. I didn't know that about a childs hyoid bone. I asked one of my doctor's the other day about strangulation and he went into this long story until my eyes glazed over. All I could remember was hyoid bone broken = strangulation. I still don't believe Casey killed Caylee by a bloody method. It would be too messy for her lazy but to clean up before Cindy woke up. Do you know if a person loses body fluids at the time of death have some kind of enzyme that would show it happened at the time of death? All this death talk makes me so queasy to my stomach. I need to go for a walk.

I'm a nurse and I've seen many of my patients die and when they pass away, all of their muscles relax, the bladder is a muscle, the sphincter in the anus is also a muscle ring, when patients pass, the muscles open and urine from the bladder and feces from the colon are released. Of course this is only if they haven't been to the bathroom recently. Obviously if you don't have anything in there, you won't go. I am no expert on this but I don't believe there would be any way of telling if the urine came from someone that had just died because it happens AT the time of death. Therefore the body hasn't begun to breakdown the proteins that we would all consider the beginnings of decomp. So, in short answer, no lol.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.