April 27, 2024, 10:55:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341352 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: December 28, 2008, 07:47:37 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: December 28, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »

I love the way Cindy always has to squeeze everyone's legs to keep them in line.   If I were Lee, I'd push her hand off me.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: December 28, 2008, 07:54:47 PM »

Hi everyone I just wanted to chime in here and give my 2 cents since I've been a long time lurker and thought, "What the hay! Let me sign up and talk for once." I am a psychologist as well as another poster, but I am counseling business associates in corporations and companies who can't get along for now. I am in my last year of grad school in Illinois for Clinical Psychology...needless to say, this case fascinates me along with many other people. Everyone has their own theories about this monster and her questionable family. I think a lot of us have more questions and guesses than anything, so I thought I'd give mine too. Obviously these are just my opinions and may subject to change!

Theories

*Casey was not sexually abused by Lee. I think that is another way of getting attention, just like telling her friends her parents were divorcing. Sympathy. Along with another one of her fantastically elaborate lies. If her parents or Lee ever confronted her about that accusation, she probably lied and said she never told anyone that.

*Caylee's dad is still alive but doesn't even know he was Caylee's dad. If her dad did die, you can bet KC would collect those SS check.

*KC the sicko had an improper relationship with Bozo Baez while she was out on bail. Again my opinion, but I have a really strong feeling there was a lot more than talk going on behind those doors for over 6 hours.

*GA & CA are no victims in this. I have not one shred of sympathy for them. They've showed no respect for Caylee's memory, and still have not let her rest in peace. Listen, I could actually respect those 2 if they come out now and say they will bring justice to their granddaughter that they supposedly loved and cared about. They can still love and somewhat support KC by helping reduce her sentence or something like that. They could tell her they forgive her in what she did, but that they don't believe any more of her lies. But if they say they believe their daughter and somehow this nanny story, I'm done listening to them.

*Which brings me back to the fact that her team of defense lawyers can't possible use the nanny defense in court. What is their defense going to be?? I believe they are going to throw someone under the bus. But who? It certainly won't be Casey, and she will never confess. Just like her soul mate Scott Peterson won't either. 

*I don't believe KC acted alone. Her statement to Le that really has stood out for me is "She is the last person I've seen with my daughter" or "She was the last person with my daughter" has to hold some truth. I don't know why but that really bugs me. You know some of KC's lies all have a very small small iota of truth to it. So I'm thinking someone was with Caylee besides her mother the night she died. Who? I don't know

Wow I wrote too much I'm sorry! I guess it's from months of lurking. I have so many more theories and questions as I'm sure many of us do. I also think that we are going to find out a LOT if not all the answers, during the trial. I have a feeling the trial will not be awhile, and it will be televised. If anyone saw anything inaccurate in my post, please feel free to tell me! Thanks for reading, nice posting finally!!   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: December 28, 2008, 07:54:55 PM »

NO CHIT.......   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: December 28, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »

I don't know how to stack.  I never thought of the J.C. Penney receipt bearing the purchase of a new mattress until you monkeys just drew me a pic.

Wouldn't THAT be a piece of circumstantial evidence?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #405 on: December 28, 2008, 07:59:01 PM »

Now that's not a nice thing to say...

They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #406 on: December 28, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

Am thinking we've had plenty of discussion on these pings already, I've been under a rock or something... sorry.  I do have some questions tho. 

Am looking at the above ping map, and notice that for several hours into the early morning of June 16th, the pings go back and forth and back and forth between 2 locations. 

Both locations seem to be parking lots.  One is near "Johnson's Wrecker" and the other isn't named, but you can see the that location at the above map, ping #'s 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.  (pings in between were at the place near Johnsons Wrecker).  Anyone local or otherwise know what that unnamed location is?

At around 3:30 a.m. she stops near Johnson's Wrecker and maybe went to sleep.  (?)  The pings pick up again around 7:45 a.m. and continue going back and forth between those same two locations until around 4:15 p.m. in the afternoon.  And then she leaves those locations and drives to other places until about 11:17 pm. 

Why on earth would she just drive back and forth between these two places, for hours!    WTF?   

She had just killed her baby that is in her back seat. She had no where else to go, nervous energy. It is a Sunday night. All her peeps are nursing a hangover or in bed getting ready to go to work like normal folks do. Casey isn't normal so she drives around with her daughters corpse in the car because she is bored. Sorry Wyks, that's the way I see it. Also, I have tried to look at Klaas' ping video, but I got motion sick and had to stop. 

Yeah, that could sure be it, nervous energy.  One thing is for sure, these pings prove that Cindy and George both lied.  Casey was nowhere near her bedroom that morning for Cindy to have heard her, nor that afternoon for George to have seen her and Caylee leaving.  Nope. 

And I got seasick looking at the video too.  Still watched it tho and it's fascinating how all over the town she was on that particular day. 

Yes George and Cindy knew she wasn't home. Or at least Cindy knew she wasn't. Cindy was a Nosy Nellie, she kept one eye open and both ears off the pillow. She wanted to know exactly what was going on in that house. Who's in the fridge, what are you eating, where are you going at this time of night. Unless Cindy was taking Ambien, Xanax or Excedrin PM to get some sleep. I believe Cindy was up all night just waiting to catch Casey doing something wrong. JMO.

The Sin-Anthony's are liars.. They have made this case more complicated with all their lies. Not Grieving but too Busy Covering Up!

Thanks Jersey, I get so much crap from my best friend that thinks they are innocent, would never lie, etc. I tell her WTF ever. and she is the one that started me on this case. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys CJLove23

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2008, 08:00:32 PM »

Welcome CJLove23!!   Good first post!!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »

Hi everyone I just wanted to chime in here and give my 2 cents since I've been a long time lurker and thought, "What the hay! Let me sign up and talk for once." I am a psychologist as well as another poster, but I am counseling business associates in corporations and companies who can't get along for now. I am in my last year of grad school in Illinois for Clinical Psychology...needless to say, this case fascinates me along with many other people. Everyone has their own theories about this monster and her questionable family. I think a lot of us have more questions and guesses than anything, so I thought I'd give mine too. Obviously these are just my opinions and may subject to change!

Theories

*Casey was not sexually abused by Lee. I think that is another way of getting attention, just like telling her friends her parents were divorcing. Sympathy. Along with another one of her fantastically elaborate lies. If her parents or Lee ever confronted her about that accusation, she probably lied and said she never told anyone that.

*Caylee's dad is still alive but doesn't even know he was Caylee's dad. If her dad did die, you can bet KC would collect those SS check.

*KC the sicko had an improper relationship with Bozo Baez while she was out on bail. Again my opinion, but I have a really strong feeling there was a lot more than talk going on behind those doors for over 6 hours.

*GA & CA are no victims in this. I have not one shred of sympathy for them. They've showed no respect for Caylee's memory, and still have not let her rest in peace. Listen, I could actually respect those 2 if they come out now and say they will bring justice to their granddaughter that they supposedly loved and cared about. They can still love and somewhat support KC by helping reduce her sentence or something like that. They could tell her they forgive her in what she did, but that they don't believe any more of her lies. But if they say they believe their daughter and somehow this nanny story, I'm done listening to them.

*Which brings me back to the fact that her team of defense lawyers can't possible use the nanny defense in court. What is their defense going to be?? I believe they are going to throw someone under the bus. But who? It certainly won't be Casey, and she will never confess. Just like her soul mate Scott Peterson won't either. 

*I don't believe KC acted alone. Her statement to Le that really has stood out for me is "She is the last person I've seen with my daughter" or "She was the last person with my daughter" has to hold some truth. I don't know why but that really bugs me. You know some of KC's lies all have a very small small iota of truth to it. So I'm thinking someone was with Caylee besides her mother the night she died. Who? I don't know

Wow I wrote too much I'm sorry! I guess it's from months of lurking. I have so many more theories and questions as I'm sure many of us do. I also think that we are going to find out a LOT if not all the answers, during the trial. I have a feeling the trial will not be awhile, and it will be televised. If anyone saw anything inaccurate in my post, please feel free to tell me! Thanks for reading, nice posting finally!!   

What a great first post! Welcome!
I tend to agree with all except Crazy having assistance.
Again, Welcome!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2008, 08:01:19 PM »

Let me get this straight.. Crazy would tell her parents she had an 'event' she was working (how clever), and then comes home what time? and comes home all wasted and smelling like booze? and neither the cop or nurse ever noticed it?? Excuse me, but this is such a crock..   

No the "event" lasted til early dawn, so Casey slept at Zani's with Caylee. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »

It could have been the first person she saw when she transfered the body into a plastic bag into the trunk. Maybe she pictured in her head that Caylee's spirit went off with this person. She could have hallucinated from lack of sleep and stress.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: December 28, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

I remember it being reported that one of the experts at the crime scene was a botanist.  (along with the bug expert, etc.) 

One was at the crime scene?  ::MonkeyShocked::OMG, then it may be that they found a petal, pollen, a whole flower in the bag. I don't believe that it was planted next to the body because it wouldve been washed away in the big storm hurricane, whatever her name was. I belive Fay maybe.

I read that they had a whole team of experts at the crime scene, each checking things out according to their abilities/skills, etc.  It was during the time that Baez kept whining that he wanted to go too.  I wondered at the time what a botanist would be there for, until I heard that they take samples of the area, and between all their findings can pinpoint quite a bit of what/when things take place at a crime scene.  Another expert would have been the one in charge of making that special grid and leading the sifting, etc. 

Thanks Wyks, I belive even when they dig up pyramids and such, they have botanists on the team. Maybe they had them there because it was a an archeological dig. Would that make sense?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 28, 2008, 08:06:24 PM »

I just tested and they are working for me.  Check to make sure your computer sound is on, if that's not it scroll down to the radio on the website and make sure sound is on there.  Some people on dial up have problems with audio files.  Otherwise I don't know.
I just downloaded Firefox and I need to download something I don't have to play it....so I
ll wait til my DH comes back...he is the computer guy..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: December 28, 2008, 08:07:45 PM »

Theories

Again, Welcome!

I totally agree except Casey had help after the fact...
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: December 28, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »

Theories

Again, Welcome!

Thanks for all the welcomes. This board has always been so friendly. Yeah flamom, I'm not thinking she really had assistance in killing Caylee, but something in those words keep gnawing at me! Maybe what jjayinthemorning said. But those words for some reason keep coming back to me
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 28, 2008, 08:10:26 PM »

I thought that could have been the case, but have since changed my mind. I believe Cindy told George to say that he saw them that morning. He said he saw them coming out of the bedroom at I believe around 1ish. Caylee is a little kid, she would've wanted breakfast, time for lunch, lets watch cartoons, etc. You can't keep a 3 yo in a bedroom half the day and not see her til one. That is why I think George's story is made up. Plus it was too detailed. JMO, plus I have had 1 Miller lite waiting on the Cowboy's game that was supposed to start at noon. 

I agree JSM, there is no way, over a month later, that George could remember such details. He was told what to say and memorized his part. Anyone who has had or watched a nearly 3 yr old know that they need constant attention and feeding them is a big part of that! The only way Caylee was kept quiet that morning is if she were dead already.
That is what I think, just didn't want to say it. Too depressing.

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.

If they took parts of the mattress I don't think they'd be looking for body fluids unless it was blood. It's been said as fact that Caylee was not potty trained completely yet and was still in diapers/pullups. It wouldn't be odd for there to be urine in/on the mattress since Caylee slept in her mothers room often. As far as decomp bodily fluids, you wouldn't find those until about 48hrs after death. If Caylee was killed in the bed, her bladder would release at the time of death and she would urinate. But as I said, the urine could be explained away and wouldn't be big evidence in and of itself. In strangulation, the hyoid bone in children does not break because their bones are still very flexible and made mostly still of hard cartilage. Their bones have not calcified yet. So she still could have been strangled.

We've all said that liars tend to salt and pepper truths throughout their tales. I'm wondering if George did see Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th at the time he said. Only Casey was carrying Caylee and told George she was sleeping and she was taking her to the nanny and going to work. Of course George wouldn't want to admit this because how would he feel to know that he saw Caylee and she was already dead and never thought to question Casey as she walked right past him with his dead granddaughter in her arms.
Thanks Blessed Mum. I didn't know that about a childs hyoid bone. I asked one of my doctor's the other day about strangulation and he went into this long story until my eyes glazed over. All I could remember was hyoid bone broken = strangulation. I still don't believe Casey killed Caylee by a bloody method. It would be too messy for her lazy but to clean up before Cindy woke up. Do you know if a person loses body fluids at the time of death have some kind of enzyme that would show it happened at the time of death? All this death talk makes me so queasy to my stomach. I need to go for a walk.

I'm a nurse and I've seen many of my patients die and when they pass away, all of their muscles relax, the bladder is a muscle, the sphincter in the anus is also a muscle ring, when patients pass, the muscles open and urine from the bladder and feces from the colon are released. Of course this is only if they haven't been to the bathroom recently. Obviously if you don't have anything in there, you won't go. I am no expert on this but I don't believe there would be any way of telling if the urine came from someone that had just died because it happens AT the time of death. Therefore the body hasn't begun to breakdown the proteins that we would all consider the beginnings of decomp. So, in short answer, no lol.
Thanks for the info Blessed Mum. Maybe they didn't take the matress, but bed sheets. Love your happy baby avatar. All babys should be happy and loved. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: December 28, 2008, 08:10:29 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

I remember it being reported that one of the experts at the crime scene was a botanist.  (along with the bug expert, etc.) 

One was at the crime scene?  ::MonkeyShocked::OMG, then it may be that they found a petal, pollen, a whole flower in the bag. I don't believe that it was planted next to the body because it wouldve been washed away in the big storm hurricane, whatever her name was. I belive Fay maybe.

I read that they had a whole team of experts at the crime scene, each checking things out according to their abilities/skills, etc.  It was during the time that Baez kept whining that he wanted to go too.  I wondered at the time what a botanist would be there for, until I heard that they take samples of the area, and between all their findings can pinpoint quite a bit of what/when things take place at a crime scene.  Another expert would have been the one in charge of making that special grid and leading the sifting, etc. 

Thanks Wyks, I belive even when they dig up pyramids and such, they have botanists on the team. Maybe they had them there because it was a an archeological dig. Would that make sense?

I read somewhere they can tell if the body was moved from one place to other by comparing the soils and insects..
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: December 28, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »

Congratulations Casey Anthony!!! You made the Top Five Sociopaths of 2008!!

Most "Fascinating" Sociopaths of 2008 : Guest Blog by Michelle Simonsen

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/most-fascinatin.html

Your parents must be so proud!! 
Oh silly Boo. You know George and Cindy are pleased as punch that Casey finally won a major award! 
They can put it in a trophy case right next to the picture of Crazy trying to revive the ... y'know.. she did get a lifesaver award for it, didnt she? 

OMG...She's right below OJ.  What an honor she and her family must "thunk" for her to be next to such a celebrity (not).   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 28, 2008, 08:13:17 PM »

The Sin-Anthony's are liars.. They have made this case more complicated with all their lies. Not Grieving but too Busy Covering Up!

I've always wondered about this photo....cin-cin looks like she has her hand on Lee thigh to restrain him, warning him.....why is her hand on his thigh...why is she not holding his hand as she is G's??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.