April 27, 2024, 12:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341297 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #420 on: December 28, 2008, 08:13:18 PM »

Hi everyone I just wanted to chime in here and give my 2 cents since I've been a long time lurker and thought, "What the hay! Let me sign up and talk for once." I am a psychologist as well as another poster, but I am counseling business associates in corporations and companies who can't get along for now. I am in my last year of grad school in Illinois for Clinical Psychology...needless to say, this case fascinates me along with many other people. Everyone has their own theories about this monster and her questionable family. I think a lot of us have more questions and guesses than anything, so I thought I'd give mine too. Obviously these are just my opinions and may subject to change!

Theories

*Casey was not sexually abused by Lee. I think that is another way of getting attention, just like telling her friends her parents were divorcing. Sympathy. Along with another one of her fantastically elaborate lies. If her parents or Lee ever confronted her about that accusation, she probably lied and said she never told anyone that.

*Caylee's dad is still alive but doesn't even know he was Caylee's dad. If her dad did die, you can bet KC would collect those SS check.

*KC the sicko had an improper relationship with Bozo Baez while she was out on bail. Again my opinion, but I have a really strong feeling there was a lot more than talk going on behind those doors for over 6 hours.

*GA & CA are no victims in this. I have not one shred of sympathy for them. They've showed no respect for Caylee's memory, and still have not let her rest in peace. Listen, I could actually respect those 2 if they come out now and say they will bring justice to their granddaughter that they supposedly loved and cared about. They can still love and somewhat support KC by helping reduce her sentence or something like that. They could tell her they forgive her in what she did, but that they don't believe any more of her lies. But if they say they believe their daughter and somehow this nanny story, I'm done listening to them.

*Which brings me back to the fact that her team of defense lawyers can't possible use the nanny defense in court. What is their defense going to be?? I believe they are going to throw someone under the bus. But who? It certainly won't be Casey, and she will never confess. Just like her soul mate Scott Peterson won't either. 

*I don't believe KC acted alone. Her statement to Le that really has stood out for me is "She is the last person I've seen with my daughter" or "She was the last person with my daughter" has to hold some truth. I don't know why but that really bugs me. You know some of KC's lies all have a very small small iota of truth to it. So I'm thinking someone was with Caylee besides her mother the night she died. Who? I don't know

Wow I wrote too much I'm sorry! I guess it's from months of lurking. I have so many more theories and questions as I'm sure many of us do. I also think that we are going to find out a LOT if not all the answers, during the trial. I have a feeling the trial will not be awhile, and it will be televised. If anyone saw anything inaccurate in my post, please feel free to tell me! Thanks for reading, nice posting finally!!   

Welcome CJlove

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: December 28, 2008, 08:13:45 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: December 28, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »

Please indulge me as I repeat once more this prediction I made in November based on a Tarot card drawn for Caylee.

The last part with ++++ is an update.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape. )

+++++UPDATE:  I am struck by the fact that a certain big venomous snake has figured in the discovery of the body.  Now we have the rumor of a hibiscus flower, perhaps yellow, not the white flower that I thought might appear with the body.  Still nothing about a religious person, other than Richard Grund, or a Catholic, though Casey did prance around with a rosary around her neck for a while.  She is now claiming to have found God, but don't they all once locked up?  Though the skeleton was scattered, the ME was able to put it together since most of the bones were found.  Okay, that is a stretch.  Still nothing about a boat or flag.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #423 on: December 28, 2008, 08:16:22 PM »

Theories

<SNIP>

*GA & CA are no victims in this. I have not one shred of sympathy for them. They've showed no respect for Caylee's memory, and still have not let her rest in peace. Listen, I could actually respect those 2 if they come out now and say they will bring justice to their granddaughter that they supposedly loved and cared about. They can still love and somewhat support KC by helping reduce her sentence or something like that. They could tell her they forgive her in what she did, but that they don't believe any more of her lies. But if they say they believe their daughter and somehow this nanny story, I'm done listening to them.

*Which brings me back to the fact that her team of defense lawyers can't possible use the nanny defense in court. What is their defense going to be?? I believe they are going to throw someone under the bus. But who? It certainly won't be Casey, and she will never confess. Just like her soul mate Scott Peterson won't either. 

*I don't believe KC acted alone. Her statement to Le that really has stood out for me is "She is the last person I've seen with my daughter" or "She was the last person with my daughter" has to hold some truth. I don't know why but that really bugs me. You know some of KC's lies all have a very small small iota of truth to it. So I'm thinking someone was with Caylee besides her mother the night she died. Who? I don't know

Wow I wrote too much I'm sorry! I guess it's from months of lurking. I have so many more theories and questions as I'm sure many of us do. I also think that we are going to find out a LOT if not all the answers, during the trial. I have a feeling the trial will not be awhile, and it will be televised. If anyone saw anything inaccurate in my post, please feel free to tell me! Thanks for reading, nice posting finally!!   

Welcome to the Cage !!  CJLove

You've got more forgiveness in you than I have...they are past redemption at this point for me...it would only be for show now that they have been caught...this charade went on far too long,

I think it will be one of the family...or maybe all of them.. CA, GA, LA

Again...Welcome !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: December 28, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

I remember it being reported that one of the experts at the crime scene was a botanist.  (along with the bug expert, etc.) 

One was at the crime scene?  ::MonkeyShocked::OMG, then it may be that they found a petal, pollen, a whole flower in the bag. I don't believe that it was planted next to the body because it wouldve been washed away in the big storm hurricane, whatever her name was. I belive Fay maybe.

I read that they had a whole team of experts at the crime scene, each checking things out according to their abilities/skills, etc.  It was during the time that Baez kept whining that he wanted to go too.  I wondered at the time what a botanist would be there for, until I heard that they take samples of the area, and between all their findings can pinpoint quite a bit of what/when things take place at a crime scene.  Another expert would have been the one in charge of making that special grid and leading the sifting, etc. 

Thanks Wyks, I belive even when they dig up pyramids and such, they have botanists on the team. Maybe they had them there because it was a an archeological dig. Would that make sense?

I read somewhere they can tell if the body was moved from one place to other by comparing the soils and insects..
I've read that too Jersey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: December 28, 2008, 08:19:15 PM »

Hi everyone I just wanted to chime in here and give my 2 cents since I've been a long time lurker and thought, "What the hay! Let me sign up and talk for once." I am a psychologist as well as another poster, but I am counseling business associates in corporations and companies who can't get along for now. I am in my last year of grad school in Illinois for Clinical Psychology...needless to say, this case fascinates me along with many other people. Everyone has their own theories about this monster and her questionable family. I think a lot of us have more questions and guesses than anything, so I thought I'd give mine too. Obviously these are just my opinions and may subject to change!

Theories

*Casey was not sexually abused by Lee. I think that is another way of getting attention, just like telling her friends her parents were divorcing. Sympathy. Along with another one of her fantastically elaborate lies. If her parents or Lee ever confronted her about that accusation, she probably lied and said she never told anyone that.

*Caylee's dad is still alive but doesn't even know he was Caylee's dad. If her dad did die, you can bet KC would collect those SS check.

*KC the sicko had an improper relationship with Bozo Baez while she was out on bail. Again my opinion, but I have a really strong feeling there was a lot more than talk going on behind those doors for over 6 hours.

Welcome...your post rocks!!  I agree right up to the very end....I still think she did all this alone   It's difficult enough to comprehend that she did this awful deed...but that someone helped her ....my mind can't imagine that.....but one thing we do know.....CASEY KNOWS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: December 28, 2008, 08:21:01 PM »

I don't know how to stack.  I never thought of the J.C. Penney receipt bearing the purchase of a new mattress until you monkeys just drew me a pic.

Wouldn't THAT be a piece of circumstantial evidence?

Thank goodness you don't know how to stack!   Saying that we are getting pretty BAD with the quote stacks...let's ALL try to be more careful!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: December 28, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

Thanks Jersey, I get so much crap from my best friend that thinks they are innocent, would never lie, etc. I tell her WTF ever. and she is the one that started me on this case. 
[/quote]

How in the world can anyone think they are innocent? Even at the beauty Salon last week the talk was about Caylee. and the A's..and I live in s SMALL TOWN AREA!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26:53 PM »

Please indulge me as I repeat once more this prediction I made in November based on a Tarot card drawn for Caylee.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape. )

+++++UPDATE:  I am struck by the fact that a certain big venomous snake has figured in the discovery of the body.  Now we have the rumor of a hibiscus flower, perhaps yellow, not the white flower that I thought might appear with the body.  Still nothing about a religious person, other than Richard Grund, or a Catholic, though Casey did prance around with a rosary around her neck for a while.  She is now claiming to have found God, but don't they all once locked up?  Though the skeleton was scattered, the ME was able to put it together since most of the bones were found.  Okay, that is a stretch.  Still nothing about a boat or flag.

Hudsunn, I am a dumb monkey about Tarot cards. I know old people that play Taroky and the cards in those decks really creep me out. They have creepy looking kings, queens, jacks, riders, škýz and pagát. Are they the same kind of cards?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: December 28, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »

We've all said that liars tend to salt and pepper truths throughout their tales. I'm wondering if George did see Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th at the time he said. Only Casey was carrying Caylee and told George she was sleeping and she was taking her to the nanny and going to work. Of course George wouldn't want to admit this because how would he feel to know that he saw Caylee and she was already dead and never thought to question Casey as she walked right past him with his dead granddaughter in her arms.

Well I'd have thought this a possibility until I saw the map of the pings on the 16th.  The pings show Casey or someone using her phone, in the car and driving back and forth elsewhere at 1 p.m.  What George saw still could have happened, but not likely on that date or at that time.   

Here's that map, given by another monkey earlier:

http://tinyurl.com/5p8ftb

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #430 on: December 28, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys CJLove23

Me too!!! Welcome CJLove23!!!     Good Post

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #431 on: December 28, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »

Supposedly last night on an Orlando news channel there was mention of a connection of a plant from the Anthony's yard, to the crime scene, a hibiscus plant. I saw this on another site, I have been looking all around to verify this, and I wondered if anyone local had seen this on the news. I remember there was much talk about a hibiscus plant in the Anthony's yard.

I read that too on other sites a yellow hibiscus planted near Caylee's body maybe a connection from the Anthony's back yard. Nothing concrete yet.

Planted?? Honestly can't see KC caring enough to actually dig in the dirt and plant a memorial to her daughter. No, I see her as a Here's your Hat, What's your Hurry kinda girl. She dumped Caylee out, cleaned out the car and was on her way. Maybe the plant got stuck to her shoe as she tramped on by.
Yep she may have stomped on the flower or maybe she wrapped Caylee in the back yard and pollen from the hibiscus was in the bag? IDK, weren't LE on the phone with the body farm? Don't they have a botanist on staff?

I remember it being reported that one of the experts at the crime scene was a botanist.  (along with the bug expert, etc.) 

There was a botanist at the crime scene, and supposedly LE took a lot of pictures in the backyard, after Caylee's remains were found.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #432 on: December 28, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »

The Sin-Anthony's are liars.. They have made this case more complicated with all their lies. Not Grieving but too Busy Covering Up!

I've always wondered about this photo....cin-cin looks like she has her hand on Lee thigh to restrain him, warning him.....why is her hand on his thigh...why is she not holding his hand as she is G's??

It does look strange doesn't it? Like she is telling him, If you can't say something nice about your sister, don't say anything at all!! You can bet if either Lee or George screwed up there would be hell to pay later. I can see Cindy on a rant when they finally returned home.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: December 28, 2008, 08:35:23 PM »

A flag can represent many things- A Marker- A place Casey knew-A place she might of buried something years ago . JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: December 28, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.

Now that's not a nice thing to say...

They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 28, 2008, 08:36:15 PM »

CJ, perhaps it is disassociation on Crazy's part.. the event too surreal for the conscious mind so she creates another scenario in her head. I think there had to be so much in her cranium..sociopathy, mania and the disassociation which allowed her the self preservation to lie about her deeds

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: December 28, 2008, 08:37:18 PM »

CJLove23
WELCOME

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: December 28, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »

The Sin-Anthony's are liars.. They have made this case more complicated with all their lies. Not Grieving but too Busy Covering Up!

I've always wondered about this photo....cin-cin looks like she has her hand on Lee thigh to restrain him, warning him.....why is her hand on his thigh...why is she not holding his hand as she is G's??

It does look strange doesn't it? Like she is telling him, If you can't say something nice about your sister, don't say anything at all!! You can bet if either Lee or George screwed up there would be hell to pay later. I can see Cindy on a rant when they finally returned home.

They all look so mean...there is no warmth...nothing that makes one wants to have sympathy for them....COLD

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: December 28, 2008, 08:38:32 PM »

Thanks Jersey, I get so much crap from my best friend that thinks they are innocent, would never lie, etc. I tell her WTF ever. and she is the one that started me on this case. 

How in the world can anyone think they are innocent? Even at the beauty Salon last week the talk was about Caylee. and the A's..and I live in s SMALL TOWN AREA!!!
[/quote] What I get from friends and family is "they are grieving, Cindy is only worried about Caylee, I feel sorry for Lee, he loved Caylee, blaise blasie crap." I tell them to look at the facts, Casey killed her daughter and they knew it (maybe not George and Lee, but Cindy knew). Okay off my soapbox.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 28, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

This pictured always bothered me too. Sin-dy in control- We are a family we have to stick together- We can not lose another regardless what she has done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.