April 28, 2024, 03:08:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341380 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: December 28, 2008, 08:38:39 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.

Now that's not a nice thing to say...

They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

That hand on the thigh is a warning.. I have 2 older teens and would n't do it..Surprised she didn't pinch him 
Look at Cindy and Lee's faces..yikes...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: December 28, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »

Remember when Rob said Caylee would be found not hidden, out in the open???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: December 28, 2008, 08:39:21 PM »

CJLove23, welcome to the cage! 

Am glad you came out of lurk mode and joined in!  Thanks for sharing your theories!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #443 on: December 28, 2008, 08:39:27 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I belive even when they dig up pyramids and such, they have botanists on the team. Maybe they had them there because it was a an archeological dig. Would that make sense?

I just saw on Solved (tv show) that soil samples on someone's property can vary from section to section. Like what's out your patio to the left is totally different than what is next to the garage compared to the area near the front door.  So if they got a soil sample from the garbage bag or near it and it came up on KC's shoes, they have got her red handed! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: December 28, 2008, 08:39:31 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: December 28, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »

How in the world can anyone think they are innocent? Even at the beauty Salon last week the talk was about Caylee. and the A's..and I live in s SMALL TOWN AREA!!!
What I get from friends and family is "they are grieving, Cindy is only worried about Caylee, I feel sorry for Lee, he loved Caylee, blaise blasie crap." I tell them to look at the facts, Casey killed her daughter and they knew it (maybe not George and Lee, but Cindy knew). Okay off my soapbox.
[/quote]

I can't imagine anyone knowing 1/2 of what we know who could feel that way...but I think you hit the nail on the head....they don't know the facts...the truth will come out....I have faith in that....there will be justice for Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: December 28, 2008, 08:44:42 PM »

Thanks Jersey, I get so much crap from my best friend that thinks they are innocent, would never lie, etc. I tell her WTF ever. and she is the one that started me on this case. 

How in the world can anyone think they are innocent? Even at the beauty Salon last week the talk was about Caylee. and the A's..and I live in s SMALL TOWN AREA!!!
What I get from friends and family is "they are grieving, Cindy is only worried about Caylee, I feel sorry for Lee, he loved Caylee, blaise blasie crap." I tell them to look at the facts, Casey killed her daughter and they knew it (maybe not George and Lee, but Cindy knew). Okay off my soapbox.
[/quote]

Joe I know what you mean . My daughter thinks the family knew nothing and feels sorry for them. But spinning lies that come out of that family makes me sick all to protect their monster of a daughter @ the expence of their grandaughter.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: December 28, 2008, 08:45:12 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.
Yes, fully skeletonized, there was no muscle or soft tissue, but the marrow inside the long bone of the thigh towards the middle would still be there...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #448 on: December 28, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

I can't imagine anyone knowing 1/2 of what we know who could feel that way...but I think you hit the nail on the head....they don't know the facts...the truth will come out....I have faith in that....there will be justice for Caylee
[/quote] The sad thing Sunny is my best friend became a monkey before I did when this first started. I didn't until after the chloroform came out in September. The Ants are good liars and manipulators. My friend only watches NG/Greta.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #449 on: December 28, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »

Welcome CJLove23... great first post, I believe if anyone is going under the bus, it will be Cindy. If this goes to trial, I believe Casey is taking someone down with her, Cindy is my guess.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: December 28, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I belive even when they dig up pyramids and such, they have botanists on the team. Maybe they had them there because it was a an archeological dig. Would that make sense?

I read somewhere they can tell if the body was moved from one place to other by comparing the soils and insects..

It was like that type of dig, yep.  I was fascinated seeing the pics of the site where they had carefully stringed off the area, section by section.  Then they carefully went thru each section in order, and sifted the soil found in each.  They had different colored little flags all over the place, evidently marking what type of find was found where. 

And that's what I read too, that by comparing soil and insects they can tell quite a lot of things actually.  like you said, if the body was moved, how long the body had been there, if the body had been under water at any point, etc.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #451 on: December 28, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »

Muffy, Klaas, Bearly how did I do today. Only ONE off topic!  JSM should win a prize today. I told Muffy and Klaas no more O/T and I almost did it.   

Good Night Monkeys. I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I really thought good Sheriff Beary would arrest the Ants in order to make my Christmas complete. Maybe for New Year!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 28, 2008, 08:49:40 PM »

Please indulge me as I repeat once more this prediction I made in November based on a Tarot card drawn for Caylee.

The last part with ++++ is an update.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape. )

+++++UPDATE:  I am struck by the fact that a certain big venomous snake has figured in the discovery of the body.  Now we have the rumor of a hibiscus flower, perhaps yellow, not the white flower that I thought might appear with the body.  Still nothing about a religious person, other than Richard Grund, or a Catholic, though Casey did prance around with a rosary around her neck for a while.  She is now claiming to have found God, but don't they all once locked up?  Though the skeleton was scattered, the ME was able to put it together since most of the bones were found.  Okay, that is a stretch.  Still nothing about a boat or flag.

Hudsuun- I really enjoy your posts. Eye openers.. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »

Muffy, Klaas, Bearly how did I do today. Only ONE off topic!  JSM should win a prize today. I told Muffy and Klaas no more O/T and I almost did it.   

Good Night Monkeys. I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I really thought good Sheriff Beary would arrest the Ants in order to make my Christmas complete. Maybe for New Year!

Nite Joe
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #454 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »

Welcome CJLove23... great first post, I believe if anyone is going under the bus, it will be Cindy. If this goes to trial, I believe Casey is taking someone down with her, Cindy is my guess.

It sure would be the icing on the cake of revenge she's been servin' up to Mommy Dearest.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #455 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »

I thought that could have been the case, but have since changed my mind. I believe Cindy told George to say that he saw them that morning. He said he saw them coming out of the bedroom at I believe around 1ish. Caylee is a little kid, she would've wanted breakfast, time for lunch, lets watch cartoons, etc. You can't keep a 3 yo in a bedroom half the day and not see her til one. That is why I think George's story is made up. Plus it was too detailed. JMO, plus I have had 1 Miller lite waiting on the Cowboy's game that was supposed to start at noon. 

I agree JSM, there is no way, over a month later, that George could remember such details. He was told what to say and memorized his part. Anyone who has had or watched a nearly 3 yr old know that they need constant attention and feeding them is a big part of that! The only way Caylee was kept quiet that morning is if she were dead already.
That is what I think, just didn't want to say it. Too depressing.

If the rumor that LE tore up the mattress during their search warrant of the A house, then maybe this is a possibility.  Maybe Caylee was killed that night after the fight between KC and Cindy, in the bedroom.   
I have always thought she was killed at home in the bedroom once Cindy and/or George was in bed asleep. I didn't know that they had torn up the mattress. That makes loads of sense. She strangled her on the bed, there would be body fluids that would seep into the mattress and/or bedsheets. So horrible to think but I have always believe she strangled or suffocated her while she was asleep or in a drug induced sleep. Casey was smart, she knew that if she strangled her the hyoid bone would show strangulation, but suffocation would not show petechiae after the soft tissues and eyes decomposed. So if Caylee were drugged up, she put the pillow over her head there would be no struggle. I hope this makes sense, my brain is in overdrive but my fingers are slow.

If they took parts of the mattress I don't think they'd be looking for body fluids unless it was blood. It's been said as fact that Caylee was not potty trained completely yet and was still in diapers/pullups. It wouldn't be odd for there to be urine in/on the mattress since Caylee slept in her mothers room often. As far as decomp bodily fluids, you wouldn't find those until about 48hrs after death. If Caylee was killed in the bed, her bladder would release at the time of death and she would urinate. But as I said, the urine could be explained away and wouldn't be big evidence in and of itself. In strangulation, the hyoid bone in children does not break because their bones are still very flexible and made mostly still of hard cartilage. Their bones have not calcified yet. So she still could have been strangled.

We've all said that liars tend to salt and pepper truths throughout their tales. I'm wondering if George did see Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th at the time he said. Only Casey was carrying Caylee and told George she was sleeping and she was taking her to the nanny and going to work. Of course George wouldn't want to admit this because how would he feel to know that he saw Caylee and she was already dead and never thought to question Casey as she walked right past him with his dead granddaughter in her arms.
Thanks Blessed Mum. I didn't know that about a childs hyoid bone. I asked one of my doctor's the other day about strangulation and he went into this long story until my eyes glazed over. All I could remember was hyoid bone broken = strangulation. I still don't believe Casey killed Caylee by a bloody method. It would be too messy for her lazy but to clean up before Cindy woke up. Do you know if a person loses body fluids at the time of death have some kind of enzyme that would show it happened at the time of death? All this death talk makes me so queasy to my stomach. I need to go for a walk.

I'm a nurse and I've seen many of my patients die and when they pass away, all of their muscles relax, the bladder is a muscle, the sphincter in the anus is also a muscle ring, when patients pass, the muscles open and urine from the bladder and feces from the colon are released. Of course this is only if they haven't been to the bathroom recently. Obviously if you don't have anything in there, you won't go. I am no expert on this but I don't believe there would be any way of telling if the urine came from someone that had just died because it happens AT the time of death. Therefore the body hasn't begun to breakdown the proteins that we would all consider the beginnings of decomp. So, in short answer, no lol.
Thanks for the info Blessed Mum. Maybe they didn't take the matress, but bed sheets. Love your happy baby avatar. All babys should be happy and loved. 

Thank you, My two children are my pride and joy. Son 12 and daughter 1. I look at her every night when she's sleeping and I wonder how Casey could raise a hand to her daughter let alone kill her.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: December 28, 2008, 08:51:35 PM »

[/quote]

Yes it will! More truth than we thought possible will come out. The only thing I'm scared of is Cindy, George, and Lee pleading the 5th on the stand. They do that and they go lower than the low they are now. KC will still be convicted, but the A's can still plead the 5th on the stand
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: December 28, 2008, 08:51:37 PM »

G'nite JSM 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 28, 2008, 08:53:13 PM »

Please indulge me as I repeat once more this prediction I made in November based on a Tarot card drawn for Caylee.

The last part with ++++ is an update.

174 Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #53 on: November 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
CAYLEE ANTHONY -- SEARCH FOR HER BODY THIS WEEK -- DEATH -- Death of someone you know, body near water (canal or river), religious person looking on, rider on white horse, sun in distance, (rising sun of immortality), flag with white rose on it, boat on water, cliff or wall, two pillars beyond. White rose signifies purity. An important ending, also grief but relief, too. In three to six hours days or months, many changes will take place. Transition, transformation, the end of a cycle. Loss must be acknowledged, come to terms with and mourned.

Some people have gone out on a limb about what they think might happen in the search for Caylee or in the case in general. I may as well do the same. I can only be wrong. And I might be right. This is what my thoughts have led me to.

I think Caylee's body will be found near water, a canal or a river. It may have been left in reeds or sawgrass there or it may have washed up or floated up in a container. There may be horses, specifically a white horse, nearby. Or she may be found by someone riding a horse. A religious person, perhaps a Catholic or a minister of some kind, may find her or be in the party that finds her or the much-talked-about cross may be found with her body or on her body. I sense a rising sun, so it seems she may be found in the morning, even the early morning or perhaps a setting sun, which would mean her being found close to dusk. The body may be between two trees or two pillars of some kind and a plowed field is nearby or something is growing that needs harvesting. I sense a boat on the water and a flag on the boat. I also see a white rose and a mass of gray, either a fence or wall or maybe gray-looking water. There will be great grief when the body is found but also great relief. Three to six hours, days or months figure into this somehow. Perhaps she will be found 3 hours after a search begins or after someone has searched for six hours or three days. The body will be skeletal, but the skeleton will be intact. Just what I sense will happen...nothing scientific. Just thoughts and feelings.

(ANALYSIS:  Caylee was found in woods that apparently had been FENCED OFF for a while.  The remains were in a CONTAINER, a bag.  The area had been flooded and the body may have been buried or covered and FLOATED to the surface.  She was found in the MORNING.  The body is SKELETAL and it may be INTACT.  Remains were found almost SIX MONTHS to the day from when she went missing.  TREES were definitely around the remains.  A SERPENT is often associated with this card, and the area is said to be steep and full of SNAKES.  The MASS OF GRAY may be the duct tape. )

+++++UPDATE:  I am struck by the fact that a certain big venomous snake has figured in the discovery of the body.  Now we have the rumor of a hibiscus flower, perhaps yellow, not the white flower that I thought might appear with the body.  Still nothing about a religious person, other than Richard Grund, or a Catholic, though Casey did prance around with a rosary around her neck for a while.  She is now claiming to have found God, but don't they all once locked up?  Though the skeleton was scattered, the ME was able to put it together since most of the bones were found.  Okay, that is a stretch.  Still nothing about a boat or flag.

Hudsuun- I really enjoy your posts. Eye openers.. 

Hey Hudsuun maybe the flag were the markers(flags) they put up around the crime scene..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #459 on: December 28, 2008, 08:56:01 PM »

Mine too. It is the only plausible cause for defense. Everyone knows there is no Zanny, but everyone has seen how crazy her mother is, how controling. I bet KC has told some humdinger stories to JB about how badly her own mother treated her. Now we have to be careful, no matter how much we hate Cindy and the asinine way she has acted, not to believe EVERYTHING KC says or that we hear. Yeah Cindy is a control freak, yes she is a nutjob, but she had KC as a daughter. Sociopath has not been proven either way of being environmental or genetic. KC is going to say some pretty awful things about her own family to get a reduced sentence.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.