April 28, 2024, 11:44:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341427 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: December 28, 2008, 08:56:37 PM »

New Reward Offered to Man Who Found Caylee's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Nejame is offereing Kronk a $5,000 reward.   That's nice of him!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: December 28, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I belive even when they dig up pyramids and such, they have botanists on the team. Maybe they had them there because it was a an archeological dig. Would that make sense?

I read somewhere they can tell if the body was moved from one place to other by comparing the soils and insects..

It was like that type of dig, yep.  I was fascinated seeing the pics of the site where they had carefully stringed off the area, section by section.  Then they carefully went thru each section in order, and sifted the soil found in each.  They had different colored little flags all over the place, evidently marking what type of find was found where. 

And that's what I read too, that by comparing soil and insects they can tell quite a lot of things actually.  like you said, if the body was moved, how long the body had been there, if the body had been under water at any point, etc.

Also I found it interesting that certain insects are found if they were buried @ one time...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: December 28, 2008, 08:57:34 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.
Yes, fully skeletonized, there was no muscle or soft tissue, but the marrow inside the long bone of the thigh towards the middle would still be there...
Not thinking you are correct it is a possibility. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: December 28, 2008, 08:59:03 PM »

Muffy, Klaas, Bearly how did I do today. Only ONE off topic!  JSM should win a prize today. I told Muffy and Klaas no more O/T and I almost did it.   

Good Night Monkeys. I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I really thought good Sheriff Beary would arrest the Ants in order to make my Christmas complete. Maybe for New Year!

Good Night!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: December 28, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »

Same problem that LP had when he made the offer, civil employees cannot accept.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 28, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.
Yes, fully skeletonized, there was no muscle or soft tissue, but the marrow inside the long bone of the thigh towards the middle would still be there...

There are so many partial truths that the various news networks carry, and I don't know if I understood this correctly, but I thought that when little Caylee's remains were found with the duct tape, someone said that there was soft tissue still on the duct tape.  Does anyone else remember that?  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: December 28, 2008, 09:02:50 PM »

JSM 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #467 on: December 28, 2008, 09:02:59 PM »

Very nice of him, I thought LP was going to give him some money also.      Hudsunn.... I remember when you posted that back in November, very interesting to see how almost all the things you saw became true.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #468 on: December 28, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

Welcome CJLove23... great first post, I believe if anyone is going under the bus, it will be Cindy. If this goes to trial, I believe Casey is taking someone down with her, Cindy is my guess.

It sure would be the icing on the cake of revenge she's been servin' up to Mommy Dearest.

Mmmmmmm cake! I want some now!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: December 28, 2008, 09:03:47 PM »

I can't imagine anyone knowing 1/2 of what we know who could feel that way...but I think you hit the nail on the head....they don't know the facts...the truth will come out....I have faith in that....there will be justice for Caylee

Yes it will! More truth than we thought possible will come out. The only thing I'm scared of is Cindy, George, and Lee pleading the 5th on the stand. They do that and they go lower than the low they are now. KC will still be convicted, but the A's can still plead the 5th on the stand

Yes they can...but if they do they will certainly open themselves up to charges....if they aren't charged before the trial begins. Their attorney has already asked for immunity for them. Innocent people do not NEED immunity.  Innocent people have no need to take the 5th By asking for immunity the attorney left the door wide open ...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 28, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »

WELCOME TO THE CAGE CJLOVE!!!!!

I'm happy you're here.

PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 28, 2008, 09:04:44 PM »

Kronk's attorney confirmed to WESH 2 that they are now considering an offer made by NeJame, who is offering a $5,000 reward to Kronk. That amount represents the money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative.

Oh my, NeJame got paid.  Bombshell.  He might be the only one, or so the rumor goes. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: December 28, 2008, 09:04:53 PM »

Muffy, Klaas, Bearly how did I do today. Only ONE off topic!  JSM should win a prize today. I told Muffy and Klaas no more O/T and I almost did it.   

Good Night Monkeys. I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I really thought good Sheriff Beary would arrest the Ants in order to make my Christmas complete. Maybe for New Year!

Night JSM

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: December 28, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »

It seems I was so wrong about Mr Nejame and owe him a huge apology. I called him names and suspected him of ulterior motives. He has since shown himself to be a caring and honest man..and i am sorry Mr Nejame!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: December 28, 2008, 09:08:39 PM »

Very nice of him, I thought LP was going to give him some money also.      Hudsunn.... I remember when you posted that back in November, very interesting to see how almost all the things you saw became true.

I agree Hudsunn.   Interesting.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #475 on: December 28, 2008, 09:09:23 PM »

Those who have followed the case closely have different opinions on whether Kronk deserves a reward.

"I think he should be rewarded, definitely," Aida Ramos said.

"If they think they found something, they should call it in," Jennifer Tice said. "That's all there is to it."

Tice said doing a good deed should not include an expectation of a cash reward.

"I don't think somebody should be rewarded for that," Tice said. "I mean, that's a child who is missing. That's common sense."

Kronk's attorney confirmed to WESH 2 that they are now considering an offer made by NeJame, who is offering a $5,000 reward to Kronk. That amount represents the money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative.[/color]

OK, I don't know who this Jennifer Tice is but I say give the man some damn money!! B/c he found Caylee, he had to get a lawyer so the Ant's don't spin a story that he killed her. His life is being dissected by the Internet sleuths and his name will be dragged through the mud in the months to come. No good deed goes unpunished. He might as well get some money if Nejame is willing to give it. It never sounded like he was asking for it or yelling about the fact that the Crime tips place said no.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 28, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »

Kronk's attorney confirmed to WESH 2 that they are now considering an offer made by NeJame, who is offering a $5,000 reward to Kronk. That amount represents the money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative.

Oh my, NeJame got paid.  Bombshell.  He might be the only one, or so the rumor goes. 

The Big question is.....  Who paid him?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: December 28, 2008, 09:11:44 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.

Now that's not a nice thing to say...

They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

I've had some good laughs over this photo and your comments.  But on the serious side, these look like very angry people.  Esp. cin cin & LA.  If a family member of yours, or even your neighbor or friend was missing, would any of you have that type of look on your face?  I sure as heck wouldn't nor could I.  Can you imagine what it was like for poor little Caylee to have to be raised with such an angry, totally disfunctional family who claimed that they loved her, but imo, obviously don't have a clue what love is about.  Their idea of love is just possession.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: December 28, 2008, 09:12:03 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee Anthony all have Attorneys Representing Them, Why? … Obstruction of Justice, Conflicting Statements & Aiding and Abetting … Oh My

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/28/cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-all-have-attorneys-representing-them-why-obstruction-of-justice-conflicting-statements-aiding-and-abetting-oh-my/

What good reason is there that all family members have legal council? What missing person case in recent memory had all family members hiring attorneys? Family members are usually helping police and investigators, not hiring attys to parse their words as to what they will and will not tell them.

Obstruction of justice, conflicting statements and aiding and abetting charges would never be necessary consideration if Lee, George and Cindy had been completely cooperating and truthful with investigators from start to finish in the Caylee/Casey Anthony investigation.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: December 28, 2008, 09:12:07 PM »

That is really very nice.....I told ya NeJame was a man of fine character.. (wreck will not agree with me ) However.....I wonder why people feel the need to be rewarded for doing the right thing.   First of all....I am sure I read that city/state employees were not allowed to accept rewards....ESPECIALLY since every time he called it was on company time Obviously not working but searching...... I hope he isn't going to lose his job.....but it is a possibility.

Did anything every come of LP saying he was going to give him a reward??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.