April 27, 2024, 02:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341306 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 28, 2008, 09:31:54 PM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power stuggle btw the two women must have been really intense.

ooopsssss I didn't finish my thought. I don't think cin-cin wanted to know...as you said she was rearing Caylee as her child....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: December 28, 2008, 09:33:21 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.

So what are you saying, that there is no bone marrow in a fully skeletonized corpse, or what?   

I highly respect Dr. G, and am relieved and glad that she's on this case. 

No, I'm sure the bones can still us the doctors the story of her short life! Bone marrow is inside the bones so I'm sure it would still be there.

If Caylee died shortly after KC administered whatever, would that be enough time for the substance to be absorbed by the bone remains?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: December 28, 2008, 09:34:11 PM »

Florida is the sunshine state in more ways than one. There is tremendous transparency there and I'm thinking that there should be no question that the trial will be broadcast live, but I'd sure feel a little better if someone would officially say that!

I sure HOPE so.......if not we have to get someone in that court room!!  Since the A's and Lee are on the witness list I take great pleasure in them not being allowed to sit there and give the evil one moral support!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: December 28, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »

Good Night

Thanks to everyone who reminded me that bone marrow is inside bones. Brain fart moment. Still don't know why Dr. G phrased the way she did about finding out COD.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 28, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »

There are so many partial truths that the various news networks carry, and I don't know if I understood this correctly, but I thought that when little Caylee's remains were found with the duct tape, someone said that there was soft tissue still on the duct tape.  Does anyone else remember that?  

I remember Dr. Baden saying there could be soft tissue...skin on the duct tape.

There just has to be something. We are talking duct tape here and I don't care what anyone says, that puppy holds everything from dust particles to finger prints and I swear once it touches itself, it's like liquid concrete! I think b/c it was wrapped around her head it held on to any hair and skin cells that touched it.  Those experts just aren't telling us everything.

That was my thought, too, Boo.  It's about as sticky as can be.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: December 28, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »

I did not notice any names of anyone from Amscot on the witness list. Also, it seems to me that the neighbor who heard the arguing in the Anthony home would have something to add.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 28, 2008, 09:36:10 PM »

Good Night

Thanks to everyone who reminded me that bone marrow is inside bones. Brain fart moment. Still don't know why Dr. G phrased the way she did about finding out COD.

Good night today...I am right behind you....I have been here far too long today/tonight....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: December 28, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.

So what are you saying, that there is no bone marrow in a fully skeletonized corpse, or what?   

I highly respect Dr. G, and am relieved and glad that she's on this case. 

No, I'm sure the bones can still us the doctors the story of her short life! Bone marrow is inside the bones so I'm sure it would still be there.

I agree, Boo.  Hope we get to hear what the tox report says, and any other testing they did.  But we may have to wait til trial to hear it. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: December 28, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

Florida is the sunshine state in more ways than one. There is tremendous transparency there and I'm thinking that there should be no question that the trial will be broadcast live, but I'd sure feel a little better if someone would officially say that!

I sure HOPE so.......if not we have to get someone in that court room!!  Since the A's and Lee are on the witness list I take great pleasure in them not being allowed to sit there and give the evil one moral support!!

OR tailor their own testimony to fit what they hear while sitting in the courtroom. I want someone to record it for them though. I want them to hear the compelling evidence. I sort of think it will be easier on Casey not having them in court to hear the evidence of what she has done.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: December 28, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power stuggle btw the two women must have been really intense.
I agree with you NRCG.. It seems to fit Cindy's profile of how things are gonna be around here.....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: December 28, 2008, 09:37:36 PM »

I did not notice any names of anyone from Amscot on the witness list. Also, it seems to me that the neighbor who heard the arguing in the Anthony home would have something to add.
I don't recall anyone from Amscot, but I believe the neighbor Brian?, is on the list.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: December 28, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »

Good Night

Good night today...I am right behind you....I have been here far too long today/tonight....

Good Night Sunny and Today.

I'm gotta here, too.    You all have a nice evening!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #512 on: December 28, 2008, 09:38:27 PM »

Oooo can you imagine the evil eye KC is going to give them as they testify against her? The state lawyer is not going to let Cindy get away with her "drown them in details" routine. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION MRS. ANTHONY. Meanwhile KC will sit there and either glare at them or get all weepy, I can't believe they aren't supporting me! All they care about is Caylee! Well, she's gone and I'm still here!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #513 on: December 28, 2008, 09:38:44 PM »

GOODNIGHT, TODAY!!!! Sleep well! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #514 on: December 28, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »

Good Night to all that are going to bed, sleep well.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: December 28, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »

I don't recall anyone from Amscot, but I believe the neighbor Brian?, is on the list.

Thanks, I looked at the list twice and must have missed that.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: December 28, 2008, 09:40:12 PM »

Good night to all that are headed to the monkey bunkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #517 on: December 28, 2008, 09:40:21 PM »

Good Night

Night Sunny and Today!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: December 28, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »

If Caylee died shortly after KC administered whatever, would that be enough time for the substance to be absorbed by the bone remains?

From what I understand, Golden Oldie, if Casey used something once which made Caylee die, accidently or otherwise, it might not show up on their tests, because there weren't any organs etc.  However... if Casey had been using something over a longer period of time with Caylee, such as helping her to sleep night after night, etc.  that might show up in her hair and bone marrow.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: December 28, 2008, 09:45:10 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.
Now that's not a nice thing to say...
They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

That hand on the thigh is a warning.. I have 2 older teens and would n't do it..Surprised she didn't pinch him 
Look at Cindy and Lee's faces..yikes...
Also, notice how she has Georgie's hand clutched underneath hers.....she's ready to squeeze the blood out of it if he utters an incorrect/safe response.  Guess she had to use Lee's thigh, or else she'd have both men's hands in her lap.  yick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.