April 27, 2024, 09:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341279 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: December 29, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »

Florida is the sunshine state in more ways than one. There is tremendous transparency there and I'm thinking that there should be no question that the trial will be broadcast live, but I'd sure feel a little better if someone would officially say that!

I sure HOPE so.......if not we have to get someone in that court room!!  Since the A's and Lee are on the witness list I take great pleasure in them not being allowed to sit there and give the evil one moral support!!

Well.... I hear tell there's a dude with a cam, a truck, and broadcasting abilities... he might be interested in being in that court room.   

*whistles innocently*

Oh Wyks...
You're just too funny says PJ while sauntering off humming along with your Innocent whistle

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: December 29, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »

Hi Monkeys! I am 20 pages behind, but want to welcome Shannon to the cage!

Klaas: I started my new thread in the lounge offering avatars, would you please check it out and make sure it is ok? Thanks, and sorry for the O/T.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0

Welcome again, Shannon!

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: December 29, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »

trying to get a memorial for Caylee together---

i posted this on another forum   as im trying to  get as much participation as i can--

i dont post much -- but i"ve been addicted to the caylee case for months, because she has touched something in me. I've actually been on two TES searches for caylee. one on labor day weekend , one at the beginning of november-and went with a group i met on the net- i live about an hour from orlando-

one of my "net" friends that came with me to search is from South Carolina- she called me tonite and had a great idea for a memorial for Caylee-she suggusted we try to do it on New Years Day, but that may be inconvenient for some -- please-- feel free to make suggestions

its something that NO ONE can rip up - or destroy (Lee, nor any Anthony)

she has found a site- that will send live butterflys (she tells me its a good price- and shipping is very reasonable)

she wants to order some and have them released at the site where Caylee was found- as they are released- she wants a song to be played

take a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaN2o_uOF_I

if ya'll think its something you may like to participate in--please let me know, i'm looking for ......

1. a day that may be more convenient-it would be great if we could meet up and do this as a group (she is willing to travel to fl again)

2. perhaps someone closer to orlando to take delivery of the butterflys ( if not, i would do this myself)

What a Splendid and thoughtful way to remember Caylee.  This is the FIRST time I've cried cleansing tears over Caylee.  Up to now it's always left me only sad or angry or both.  This feels right to me.  I would still love to have something more permanent for Caylee if possible.

Thank you ckrdpast!  Who wouldn't love this tribute...

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: December 29, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »

Hi monkeys, I haven't been able to be on much lately but there is one thing that stays on my mind that I just can't understand.  WHY ARE THE A'S NOT GOING TO SEE CASEY?  I don't buy the statement that all conversations are taped.  So what, If I really felt that my daughter had nothing to do with my grandchilds murder I would move hell or high water to get in there to see her.  They don't have to talk about the case....just give her the love and support that they have continued to feed us with their statements.  Not only did they not go the minute caylee was found but they also didn't go through the Holidays.  This is not normal.  I also don't think that it is at Baez request...defense attorneys always want familys to rally around their clients....it doesn't look good that they are not there.  I also don't think it is at Caseys request....if I was in jail (being falsely accused of killing my baby) I would want my family with me as much as possible...I would need their support and help.

The only conclusion that I can come up with is that the A's know she did it and can't stand to look at her in the face but they for some sick reason can't state this publicaly...probably because Cindy would think that it makes her look like a bad mom and george is so whipped he has no voice and Lee i still can't figure out.  What do you think?
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: December 29, 2008, 12:25:10 AM »

WOW!!  Hi All!!  I've been lurking for awhile and have finally been approved to say something, I'm soooo excited!!!    My name is Shannon, I'm a stay at home mom of 2 girls, Samantha 11, and Hannah 5.  This Anthony case really had me intrigued from the start and then I found this place and well, yanno what can happen!!! 

I LOVE hearing all of your theories about what happened to Caylee, your thoughts of the A's, and I agree with just about everything you all have mentioned so far.  I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone....so, Hello!! 

Hi Shan
I'm glad you're here!

PJ (Paula) flower

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: December 29, 2008, 12:28:27 AM »

WELCOME SHANNON
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: December 29, 2008, 12:32:14 AM »

Hi monkeys, I haven't been able to be on much lately but there is one thing that stays on my mind that I just can't understand.  WHY ARE THE A'S NOT GOING TO SEE CASEY?  I don't buy the statement that all conversations are taped.  So what, If I really felt that my daughter had nothing to do with my grandchilds murder I would move hell or high water to get in there to see her.  They don't have to talk about the case....just give her the love and support that they have continued to feed us with their statements.  Not only did they not go the minute caylee was found but they also didn't go through the Holidays.  This is not normal.  I also don't think that it is at Baez request...defense attorneys always want familys to rally around their clients....it doesn't look good that they are not there.  I also don't think it is at Caseys request....if I was in jail (being falsely accused of killing my baby) I would want my family with me as much as possible...I would need their support and help.

The only conclusion that I can come up with is that the A's know she did it and can't stand to look at her in the face but they for some sick reason can't state this publicaly...probably because Cindy would think that it makes her look like a bad mom and george is so whipped he has no voice and Lee i still can't figure out.  What do you think?

Dottie:

I agree with you, very odd. I have been asking this same question since October 14 when Casey was re-incarcerated.

Sorry I cannot shed some light in the way of a new angle here.

I am going to go finish catching up on the past 20 pages and then hit the hay. You all have a great night and catch you tomorrow.

Klaas: Thanks for your comments!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: December 29, 2008, 12:36:54 AM »

When Casey was arrested and charged after the GJ a reporter asked Cindy & George when they were going to go see her. Cindy said they would leave that up to Casey.
?? There have been no reports of any phone calls either way. No requested visits reported.
Someone here posted from a blog that Casey didn't want to see them and was never going to speak to them again. Becasue George testified at the GJ.
I think Baez has told Casey to not see anyone except her defense team.

The laughing with Lee doesn't make a good impression with most folks.
I have to go to work tomorrow, how yukky. Five days off and I can barely remember what it is I was doing last week. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: December 29, 2008, 12:38:55 AM »

I do think that Jose has told her not to talk to anyone.  I also agree with you that the Anthony's know deep down that Casey is guilty.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: December 29, 2008, 12:49:45 AM »

When Casey was arrested and charged after the GJ a reporter asked Cindy & George when they were going to go see her. Cindy said they would leave that up to Casey.
?? There have been no reports of any phone calls either way. No requested visits reported.
Someone here posted from a blog that Casey didn't want to see them and was never going to speak to them again. Becasue George testified at the GJ.
I think Baez has told Casey to not see anyone except her defense team.

The laughing with Lee doesn't make a good impression with most folks.
I have to go to work tomorrow, how yukky. Five days off and I can barely remember what it is I was doing last week. 

that's what doesn't make sense to me.  I wouldn't leave it up to my child...i'd be knocking down the doors.  I would know that they needed me even if they didn't realize it. 

Casey doesn't want to see them because she is so guilty and has nothing to say....What can she say?  Sorry, mom and Dad I killed Caylee....I don't think she'll ever admit it and she can't face them.

I just think that even if JB told them not to go it's a bad idea for Casey's defense.  If I were the prosecutor I would be saying..."look, her own parents don't even want to go to see her in her time of need".  Looks really bad to me. JMO 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: December 29, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »

Remember when Casey kept saying she left Caylee on the stairs?????  Maybe she did, but not the apartment stairs, maybe the stairs to the pool.....
Always1- excellent post!  KC usually spins a thread of truth into her lies and the pool ladder supposedly was down (per Cindy & George) and KC did repeatedly say she dropped Caylee off at the stairs (like what mom drops her two-year-old off at the stairs to an apartment?!).  Good thinking!
Just got done reading...waaayyy behind.  Don't like to post and run, but have to get to bed "early".  Take good care everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: December 29, 2008, 01:44:33 AM »

Hi monkeys, enjoyed getting caught up again this evening, even if it doesn't leave me much time to post any thoughts of my own.

But here's something jangling around in my poor little monkey-head:

Anyone have an expert opinion on whether any/all of those other, earlier charges against Casey will be pursued in addition to the murder charge?  If they are, when would that happen, and do you think it is likely that she would be sentenced to MORE time on top of the sentence for the (surely-going-to-happen) murder conviction?

Here's an article I found from September 25.  The charges referred to here are for child neglect, lying to police, impeding an investigation, and all the "economic crimes" charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17549461/detail.html

With all 14 of the felony charges against Anthony, she could get up to five years in prison -- per charge, if convicted.

If she is convicted on all charges, with the maximum sentence on each, she could serve 70 years in prison.

Orlando Sentinel September 25, 2008

(Bold mine.)  Sorry if this has already been covered somewhere...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: December 29, 2008, 02:19:31 AM »

One thing I've noticed is that many wise, humble, and mature Monkeys have openly admitted to having changed their opinions about various players as this convoluted case continues to unfold, especially LP, MN, RG, etc.

So, prompted by the classic Anthony Family Portrait (lol) posted on the FP post, and as a wee-hours-of-the-morning goodnight post from me, I thought I'd share with my fellow monkeys -- my early nicknames for the Anthonys:

Casey  =  "The Caseopath"
Lee  =  "The Leesponsible One"
Cindy  =  "Cindelusional"
George  =  "Furious George"

And how all but Casey's nick have now evolved:

Lee  =  "Leevolting"
Cindy  =  "Cindespicable"
George  =  "George of the Bungle"

Not very nice, I know, but it's been a long rough ride, hasn't it? 

Goodnight to all...good morning to other-side-of-the-planet monkeys...

And God bless little Caylee, who deserved so much better.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: December 29, 2008, 02:41:21 AM »

I found this an interesting read.  I found it just before heading for bed.
http://www.bloggernews.net/119190

PJ (Paula)

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: December 29, 2008, 05:35:41 AM »

evening monkeys, or morning where ever you are.  Im going back to read 60 pages to catch up 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: December 29, 2008, 06:00:43 AM »

Behind has usual but I just went on wireless yesterday so now I can enjoy the videos and get caught up on reading docs, etc.

I wanted to share my daughters youtube tributes to Caylee. I had only posted the first one when she made it but she made another with some same pictures but different music. The second one uses Fly by Celine Dion which was written for her after her 16 yr old neice died in her arms and it also was used at my boss's memorial by his step daughter who read the words...very lovely tribute.

#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY
#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkUH99JD8o

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: December 29, 2008, 06:02:35 AM »

Her is an article from Fox from yesterday which I think was interesting and nice.

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) -- An Orange County meter reader may get his reward after all.  Orlando Attorney Mark NeJame told FOX 35 that he is strongly considering giving Ray Kronk $5,000 as a reward for finding the body of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

NeJame said Kronk is a good guy and did a good thing.  He added that  without him, Caylee may have never been found.

NeJame resigned as the attorney for Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy.   Crimeline offered a $5,000 reward for information, but they denied Kronk's claim on the money because he called 911, and not the crimeline number.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 29, 2008, 06:11:35 AM »

Behind has usual but I just went on wireless yesterday so now I can enjoy the videos and get caught up on reading docs, etc.

I wanted to share my daughters youtube tributes to Caylee. I had only posted the first one when she made it but she made another with some same pictures but different music. The second one uses Fly by Celine Dion which was written for her after her 16 yr old neice died in her arms and it also was used at my boss's memorial by his step daughter who read the words...very lovely tribute.

Im sure it is beautiful.  I cant view it, but Im saving your links, cos i am almost saved up for a new computer and broadband.  I like Celine Dion, all my friends say i am the splitting image of her.  Wish i had her beautiful voice tho.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 29, 2008, 06:22:07 AM »

Im sure it is beautiful.  I cant view it, but Im saving your links, cos i am almost saved up for a new computer and broadband.  I like Celine Dion, all my friends say i am the splitting image of her.  Wish i had her beautiful voice tho.
I have all her cd's and I never get tired of them.

My husband last night was like a kid after I setup the wireless. My computer is a little over a year old and I wasn't enjoying it because of dialup. I have been reading documents this am and really getting informed better on the case now.
I just watched Casey with her purchases at Target and couldn't hardly stand to watch after knowing where that baby was at the time she was doing that and she knew it. You will definitely enjoy when you get a new one.

Oh boy..time for hubby to get up so I will lose the computer for awhile until he gets to work. (growl)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 29, 2008, 06:32:47 AM »

Shannon
WELCOME

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.