April 27, 2024, 11:30:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341287 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: December 29, 2008, 06:38:01 AM »

Behind has usual but I just went on wireless yesterday so now I can enjoy the videos and get caught up on reading docs, etc.

I wanted to share my daughters youtube tributes to Caylee. I had only posted the first one when she made it but she made another with some same pictures but different music. The second one uses Fly by Celine Dion which was written for her after her 16 yr old neice died in her arms and it also was used at my boss's memorial by his step daughter who read the words...very lovely tribute.

#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQem9h5YdJY
#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkUH99JD8o

Im sure it is beautiful.  I cant view it, but Im saving your links, cos i am almost saved up for a new computer and broadband.  I like Celine Dion, all my friends say i am the splitting image of her.  Wish i had her beautiful voice tho.
I have all her cd's and I never get tired of them.

My husband last night was like a kid after I setup the wireless. My computer is a little over a year old and I wasn't enjoying it because of dialup. I have been reading documents this am and really getting informed better on the case now.
I just watched Casey with her purchases at Target and couldn't hardly stand to watch after knowing where that baby was at the time she was doing that and she knew it. You will definitely enjoy when you get a new one.

Oh boy..time for hubby to get up so I will lose the computer for awhile until he gets to work. (growl)

Yeah, i cant wait to view the videos.  I know I miss so much, but having the opportunity to read all about it in here is great. 
Heres some pics of me in photo bucket if anyone wants to see a face to a name.  I will make it back to private tomorrow. 
http://s496.photobucket.com/albums/rr323/Lucindainoz/

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 29, 2008, 06:43:19 AM »

I found this an interesting read.  I found it just before heading for bed.
http://www.bloggernews.net/119190

PJ (Paula)

Good analogy of links. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: December 29, 2008, 06:49:45 AM »

evening monkeys, or morning where ever you are.  Im going back to read 60 pages to catch up 

Good morning my friend Lucinda -- I hope you have had a great day.  Good morning to all my Monkey friends.  I hope you have rested well.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: December 29, 2008, 06:51:39 AM »

As I looked through the news sites today, I found nothing on the case.  My prediction is that the A's will speak this week.  They cannot be out of the limelight for long.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #584 on: December 29, 2008, 06:52:36 AM »

Behind the 'One Tree Hill'-Caylee Anthony Murder Connection

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Caylee Anthony had been missing since June.

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 26, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

JAMIE COLBY, FOX NEWS GUEST HOST: A big question tonight--what role did the TV show "One Tree Hill" play in the death of Caylee Anthony? Authorities are looking very closely at one episode in particularly, alleging Casey did some research on Google about a nanny kidnapping on the hit TV show. Could that be where Casey's alibi about nanny-snatching came from?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE) Come on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I'm not going to church.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Jamie, you know I love you. Don't you trust me?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Jamie? Jamie? Jamie?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I am really getting worried right now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COLBY: Let's bring in our panel. Tonight, Florida prosecutor Pam Bondi and criminal defense attorney Jeff Brown joining me in Florida. It's good to see you guys. And the former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman is joining us by phone.

Mark, you first. They take her computer, Casey Anthony, and they probably find a ton of stuff. But if they find this episode that this show, that she searched it, and there is a nanny alibi, a nanny plotline, is it relevant to an investigation?

MARK FUHRMAN, FORMER LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Jamie, after everyone lay the investigative groundwork, I think it becomes relevant in the context of timelines and when. If that is researched as basically the same time as chloroform and other things that she is reaching out on the Internet, I think it becomes relevant.

And that it becomes irrelevant if it is all by itself, because it certainly could mean something, but you're not going to be able to prove it, whether by a detective or a prosecutor.

COLBY: Pam, is it admissible as a prosecutor?

PAM BONDI, PROSECUTOR: Yes, Jamie, and for the reasons that Mark just said. If it fits into that timeline--this is a completely circumstantial case, and the prosecutors are going to have to lay out a very detailed timeline. Every little thing she did has to piece together to prove this crime.

And I think it could have a great impact on a jury given all the other things that she researched on the Internet. If it fits into that timeline it could be very damaging to her, one more thing that is going to be very bad for Casey Anthony.

COLBY: Jeff, she told a lot of tales. They followed up on every lead for a potential nanny. With this in mind, if a jury sees an episode like this, knows it is on her computer, and knows that Zenaida(ph) Gonzales does not exist, how as a defense attorney do you talk your way out of that one?

JEFF BROWN, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I think first of all you have to admit that your client made some lies, she lied. We're not convicting, though, because she is a lawyer.

But we do not know in what context this show was shown with others. Maybe she downloaded every episode of "One Tree Hill." Maybe she is looking a lot of different shows on there and they're just singling in on this particular one.

So we need to put it all in context. And maybe when you look at everything that is on our computer, there is not just one thing. There are a lot of shows and you can't pick on this one in particular.

But there is no doubt in the beginning the defense lawyer will have to say that my client told some lies, and she is covering up for someone else that committed this crime because she did not want harm done to her daughter. But that is not a reason to convict her.

COLBY: Mark let me ask you, because when a prosecutor has a case like this, they often hope that they will find the remains of the deceased because there might be potential evidence, either to seal the fact that this suspect was involved, or that there might be somebody else.

I find it so hard to believe that they can already come to the conclusion, and this is what the coroner said, that there is no additional evidence to be derived from toxicology or otherwise that will answer any of those questions.

What are your thoughts on that?

FUHRMAN: Jamie, we have a lot of cases that are 20 or 30 years old that we said the same thing, and then lo and behold DNA came about. So there are probably things in the work that might be able to take things to the next degree as far as the science.

But let's look what they have. The suspect in this, which is Casey Anthony, most probably kept the police and the coroner and the medical examiner from being able to determine a cause of death simply because she failed to actually tell the truth in any regard, at any time.

So I think it is very difficult when you of skeletal remains and you're left with whatever hair and whatever tissue is left, and then bone marrow. And if any drug is not stored, if that particular drug or mineral or poison is not stored in the bone marrow or does not show the hair or the hair is not good enough quality, then you're kind of trapped.

But it is a homicide. There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags.

COLBY: Mark, I have to ask Pam one question before we go on some startling news today on the Jon Benet Ramsey investigation. Pam, a new district attorney comes in and says we're going to take another look. Why?

BONDI: I think there is always going to be pressure on any D.A. until that case is solved. And this is clearly still a cold case. I think the best thing that has come out of it is that the Ramseys themselves were cleared, but that the family Ramsey family deserves justice.

And I think all that is really going to happen now Jamie is they're just going to wait until one day they hopefully get a hit somewhere around the country in a DNA bank. The DNA register is growing constantly, every day that DNA bank grows. And so maybe one day they will have a hit and this case can finally be closed.

COLBY: News today that they do plan on taking another look. Perhaps some answers will come from that.

Panel, thanks very much. It's good to see all of you.

BONDI: You too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 29, 2008, 06:54:15 AM »

As I looked through the news sites today, I found nothing on the case.  My prediction is that the A's will speak this week.  They cannot be out of the limelight for long.

Hey Today, I hope you are having a good morning  -- I think you might be right about that.   
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: December 29, 2008, 06:58:33 AM »

evening monkeys, or morning where ever you are.  Im going back to read 60 pages to catch up 

Good morning my friend Lucinda -- I hope you have had a great day.  Good morning to all my Monkey friends.  I hope you have rested well.

good morning pooky my matey, I had a lovely day thank you.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: December 29, 2008, 07:03:17 AM »

Thank you Boo for the "One Tree Hill" transcript.  I had heard this but had not seen anyone discuss it.  The evidence is mounting and I personally think this case should be plead out.  Have a great day.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: December 29, 2008, 07:04:07 AM »

good morning pooky my matey, I had a lovely day thank you.

I am off to get ready for work -- will bbl -- if I miss you, have a great night
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: December 29, 2008, 07:04:43 AM »

You know those dvds casey hired to watch, and one was called "Jumper"?
Well, today I was browsing thru my sons dvds and he has one called Jumper.  But it doesnt sound like the one casey hired.  The one my son has is more like a sci fi. and made from the director of the bourne identity and mr and mrs smith.  Is the same movie casey hired?  cos its not a child kidnapping film?  I havent watched it yet, but I cant see the resemblance myself to the title.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: December 29, 2008, 07:13:54 AM »

Behind the 'One Tree Hill'-Caylee Anthony Murder Connection

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Caylee Anthony had been missing since June.

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 26, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

JAMIE COLBY, FOX NEWS GUEST HOST: A big question tonight--what role did the TV show "One Tree Hill" play in the death of Caylee Anthony? Authorities are looking very closely at one episode in particularly, alleging Casey did some research on Google about a nanny kidnapping on the hit TV show. Could that be where Casey's alibi about nanny-snatching came from?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE) Come on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I'm not going to church.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Jamie, you know I love you. Don't you trust me?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Jamie? Jamie? Jamie?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I am really getting worried right now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COLBY: Let's bring in our panel. Tonight, Florida prosecutor Pam Bondi and criminal defense attorney Jeff Brown joining me in Florida. It's good to see you guys. And the former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman is joining us by phone.

Mark, you first. They take her computer, Casey Anthony, and they probably find a ton of stuff. But if they find this episode that this show, that she searched it, and there is a nanny alibi, a nanny plotline, is it relevant to an investigation?

MARK FUHRMAN, FORMER LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Jamie, after everyone lay the investigative groundwork, I think it becomes relevant in the context of timelines and when. If that is researched as basically the same time as chloroform and other things that she is reaching out on the Internet, I think it becomes relevant.

And that it becomes irrelevant if it is all by itself, because it certainly could mean something, but you're not going to be able to prove it, whether by a detective or a prosecutor.

COLBY: Pam, is it admissible as a prosecutor?

PAM BONDI, PROSECUTOR: Yes, Jamie, and for the reasons that Mark just said. If it fits into that timeline--this is a completely circumstantial case, and the prosecutors are going to have to lay out a very detailed timeline. Every little thing she did has to piece together to prove this crime.

And I think it could have a great impact on a jury given all the other things that she researched on the Internet. If it fits into that timeline it could be very damaging to her, one more thing that is going to be very bad for Casey Anthony.

COLBY: Jeff, she told a lot of tales. They followed up on every lead for a potential nanny. With this in mind, if a jury sees an episode like this, knows it is on her computer, and knows that Zenaida(ph) Gonzales does not exist, how as a defense attorney do you talk your way out of that one?

JEFF BROWN, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I think first of all you have to admit that your client made some lies, she lied. We're not convicting, though, because she is a lawyer.

But we do not know in what context this show was shown with others. Maybe she downloaded every episode of "One Tree Hill." Maybe she is looking a lot of different shows on there and they're just singling in on this particular one.

So we need to put it all in context. And maybe when you look at everything that is on our computer, there is not just one thing. There are a lot of shows and you can't pick on this one in particular.

But there is no doubt in the beginning the defense lawyer will have to say that my client told some lies, and she is covering up for someone else that committed this crime because she did not want harm done to her daughter. But that is not a reason to convict her.

COLBY: Mark let me ask you, because when a prosecutor has a case like this, they often hope that they will find the remains of the deceased because there might be potential evidence, either to seal the fact that this suspect was involved, or that there might be somebody else.

I find it so hard to believe that they can already come to the conclusion, and this is what the coroner said, that there is no additional evidence to be derived from toxicology or otherwise that will answer any of those questions.

What are your thoughts on that?

FUHRMAN: Jamie, we have a lot of cases that are 20 or 30 years old that we said the same thing, and then lo and behold DNA came about. So there are probably things in the work that might be able to take things to the next degree as far as the science.

But let's look what they have. The suspect in this, which is Casey Anthony, most probably kept the police and the coroner and the medical examiner from being able to determine a cause of death simply because she failed to actually tell the truth in any regard, at any time.

So I think it is very difficult when you of skeletal remains and you're left with whatever hair and whatever tissue is left, and then bone marrow. And if any drug is not stored, if that particular drug or mineral or poison is not stored in the bone marrow or does not show the hair or the hair is not good enough quality, then you're kind of trapped.

But it is a homicide. There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags.

COLBY: Mark, I have to ask Pam one question before we go on some startling news today on the Jon Benet Ramsey investigation. Pam, a new district attorney comes in and says we're going to take another look. Why?

BONDI: I think there is always going to be pressure on any D.A. until that case is solved. And this is clearly still a cold case. I think the best thing that has come out of it is that the Ramseys themselves were cleared, but that the family Ramsey family deserves justice.

And I think all that is really going to happen now Jamie is they're just going to wait until one day they hopefully get a hit somewhere around the country in a DNA bank. The DNA register is growing constantly, every day that DNA bank grows. And so maybe one day they will have a hit and this case can finally be closed.

COLBY: News today that they do plan on taking another look. Perhaps some answers will come from that.

Panel, thanks very much. It's good to see all of you.

BONDI: You too.

WOW, thanks for posting this Boo.
You know what tho, that cant go against her at all.  Can you guys imagine if a death occured in our own family, situation etc.  And they took our computers to see if we were involved?  Well, i would be charged in a heart beat.  i research real bad stuff, like homicide, abductions, missing children, crime scenes, I do it because I have a real intense interest in true crime. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #591 on: December 29, 2008, 07:20:43 AM »

You know what tho, that cant go against her at all.  Can you guys imagine if a death occured in our own family, situation etc.  And they took our computers to see if we were involved?  Well, i would be charged in a heart beat.  i research real bad stuff, like homicide, abductions, missing children, crime scenes, I do it because I have a real intense interest in true crime. 

Morning Lucinda, I think what they are saying here is that the show in itself is not suspicious, but put it together with her other searches during that time like the household weapons, neck breaking, etc. and it makes sense. I do believe they are going to bring this up at trial. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: December 29, 2008, 07:24:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  It's coffee time.
Gotta catch up ...20 pages behind.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #593 on: December 29, 2008, 07:24:27 AM »

Well, today I was browsing thru my sons dvds and he has one called Jumper.  But it doesnt sound like the one casey hired.  The one my son has is more like a sci fi. and made from the director of the bourne identity and mr and mrs smith.  Is the same movie casey hired?  cos its not a child kidnapping film?  I havent watched it yet, but I cant see the resemblance myself to the title.

Same movie Lucinda, you got it.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: December 29, 2008, 07:26:56 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 29, 2008, 07:28:37 AM »

That's it Lucinda.I'm gonna watch it again today.
By the way...

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: December 29, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »

Boo,Thanks for the OTR post. 

~ Peter Frampton
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #597 on: December 29, 2008, 07:38:30 AM »

Morning Lucinda, I think what they are saying here is that the show in itself is not suspicious, but put it together with her other searches during that time like the household weapons, neck breaking, etc. and it makes sense. I do believe they are going to bring this up at trial. 

Morning Boo..Pookybear..Lucinda and the rest of the monkeys. Welcome Shannon.

Boo.. I was looking at the ping things and who is Lexus?? Never heard this name and it is not on the witness list or anywhere?? This person was included in the phone calls on the 16th to George,Cindy and Lee.

Also,maybe someone can shed some light onto why Sean Daly is not on the witness list. He himself identifies himself to be her best friend along with Annie and he also states that he in fact KNEW every boyfriend she has ever had. Seems like he would be a wealth of info and the police just take a small interview and nothing else?? Seems odd to me, that's all.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #598 on: December 29, 2008, 07:46:55 AM »

Boo,Thanks for the OTR post. 

Did not see you there, Trimmonthelake. Hope all is up to par. Maybe you know Lexus? Why would Casey call this person?

And yes, Boo is a treasure. BTW,Boo, The tribute you posted about Richard Grunds Dog made me cry. I did get a small amount of pleasure knowing that when Cindy reads about the dog "licking Caylee's face raw", she is going to have a hissy fit, even now!! I bet she would not approve of that big dog by her Caylee!! JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: December 29, 2008, 07:48:38 AM »

good morning everyone, sorry i just been on msn talking to my son.  So, that is the same Jumper movie?  Well, I will watch it then.  I usually hate movies like that.  I am behind, and wont look like I will catch up, so I will stay in the current topic.  I bet i annoy the fluck outa yall 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.