April 27, 2024, 10:09:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341345 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2008, 04:18:19 AM »

Goodnight MT!!!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2008, 04:42:31 AM »

Goodnight MT!!!!!

Hey Monkeys. So i had never heard that casey had made a missing poster before caylee went missing, we should look into that.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2008, 06:32:43 AM »

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2008, 06:55:40 AM »

Good morning Today and all Monkeys -- for those waking up, I hope you slept well, for those closing out their day, I hope you had a great day.  So, what can we discuss this morning?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2008, 07:00:04 AM »

You look marvelous darling Today... Simply marvelous!!

Good Morning Monkeys. The weather is still foggy but the satellite signal is getting through for a second. Hope it holds.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2008, 07:24:45 AM »

Sorry Pookybear..I did not see you there. Hi there.  I am still wondering why LE would be after Lee. All we can really do is speculate but if it has to do with money and using the donations in searching for Caylee, I say what is the problem??

When you make a donation I was not aware you could put stipulations on it. In fact I think one should give with a warm heart and as long as the money is used for search purposes I see no need for anyone to explain.

I am one of those that thinks if you are truly searching and grieving and your life has become impossible to live as it was before the tragedy, then the money can be used to pay for housing, utilities etc. and if you don't like how the monies is being used ; don't donate to it.

So, if Lee was looking for Caylee, and I believe in the beginning he was pounding the pavement trying to find his niece, I feel he could use the money for expenses. In the end,we see Lee drop off the radar and I suspect he has come to know the truth. And he found out that the puke sister of his had accused him of sexual abuse to 2 different people in 2 different circles of friends. He must of been horrified!! And since Casey lies and lies and lies,I do NOT believe a thing she says. I for one will give Lee the benifit of the doubt until we learn more. JMO

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2008, 07:32:30 AM »

Sorry Pookybear..I did not see you there. Hi there.  I am still wondering why LE would be after Lee. All we can really do is speculate but if it has to do with money and using the donations in searching for Caylee, I say what is the problem??

When you make a donation I was not aware you could put stipulations on it. In fact I think one should give with a warm heart and as long as the money is used for search purposes I see no need for anyone to explain.

I am one of those that thinks if you are truly searching and grieving and your life has become impossible to live as it was before the tragedy, then the money can be used to pay for housing, utilities etc. and if you don't like how the monies is being used ; don't donate to it.

So, if Lee was looking for Caylee, and I believe in the beginning he was pounding the pavement trying to find his niece, I feel he could use the money for expenses. In the end,we see Lee drop off the radar and I suspect he has come to know the truth. And he found out that the puke sister of his had accused him of sexual abuse to 2 different people in 2 different circles of friends. He must of been horrified!! And since Casey lies and lies and lies,I do NOT believe a thing she says. I for one will give Lee the benefit of the doubt until we learn more. JMO

Good morning to you Scarlett:  I don't have a clue what Lee may or may not have done but one thing about what his lawyer said has bothered me and led me to believe that there could be real goods on him.  His lawyer said, "that the State Attorney's Office could seek to charge Lee with obstruction of justice or aiding and abetting, even if was not Lee's intention to do so."  This statement is a preemptive strike of some sort --

I agree that we should give him the benefit of the doubt so I will wait and see like you.   
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2008, 07:44:53 AM »

Does anyone know if Annie Downing's statement exists? Apparently she was Casey's best friend and since they questioned everyone and their brother, why haven't we seen this??

I am sure they saw her. I wonder what she says???

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:02 AM »

Does anyone know if Annie Downing's statement exists? Apparently she was Casey's best friend and since they questioned everyone and their brother, why haven't we seen this??

I am sure they saw her. I wonder what she says???

That statement has not been released as yet.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:28 AM »

So, if Lee was looking for Caylee, and I believe in the beginning he was pounding the pavement trying to find his niece, I feel he could use the money for expenses. In the end,we see Lee drop off the radar and I suspect he has come to know the truth. And he found out that the puke sister of his had accused him of sexual abuse to 2 different people in 2 different circles of friends. He must of been horrified!! And since Casey lies and lies and lies,I do NOT believe a thing she says. I for one will give Lee the benifit of the doubt until we learn more. JMO

Morning Sweet Scarrlett!

As I look at the Ant family, Lee is the one I can't wrap my mind around. I do tend to cut him some slack so far b/c I see him as the only normal one in that family. I am a single mother who raised 2 boys and a girl. My boys had it tough and grew up with a tremendous compassion for women in distress. They both have that White Knight syndrome, saving damsels. It sounds to me like he didn't really have a strong father figure in George and the women (Cindy and KC) turned to him, when they should have turned to George. In his interviews with LE I saw someone who was really trying to find his niece, someone who didn't want it to be KC who did this, but was getting the truth slowly. His last visit with KC was strange, he wasn't playing games with her, he was all business and didn't look happy about it. Then he does what everyone is screaming he should do, drop out of sight. But when he does this, everyone is screaming where is he? Why isn't he out there behaving like his parents? Why get a lawyer? If I were the family dog, I would have gotten a lawyer! Here he thinks he's handling the situation, that none of us have been in, then hears that his sister, whom he thought loved him, trusted him, has accused him of sexual abuse. The straw that broke the camels back.

Maybe he did do something wrong but didn't fully understand what he did was against the law. He's what? 25? That's a lot of responsibility to be on a kids shoulder. I'm glad he lawyered up, his parents are all about KC and show no inkling of protecting their son, I'm sure this is a pattern he has seen all his life. If it comes out he knew about the body or moved it I'll be extremely disappointed and shake my head. Right now, I can't imagine what his life is like with his sister being a complete psycho, his niece dead at her hands, his mother a manic nutjob and his father a whipped puppy. KC herself has single handedly destroyed this family, with a smirk on her face and her head held high. She has the nations attention and is loving every minute of it, even at the expense of her family. She doesn't give a damn, it's all about her and that's all she needs, the rest are on their own.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2008, 07:55:46 AM »

New to posting here,have been lurking for months. I didn't know if you all had found the guy that Jesse mentions in an LE interview that dated Casey before him. He is from Colonial High and has a myspace, his name is Kenneth Drupiewski, he is in the alumni right under Annie, I saw his myspace and when viewing his list of friends annie is there in a pic with Caylee. I also saw that he plays golf and in the pic of Casey sitting in a chair with a cigar IIRC there is a golf bag to her left. I hope I have not broken any rules by posting this info, just found it interesting and wanted to share.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2008, 08:00:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!    

WELCOM LUCYLUI, glad you have arrived. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2008, 08:05:36 AM »

New to posting here,have been lurking for months. I didn't know if you all had found the guy that Jesse mentions in an LE interview that dated Casey before him. He is from Colonial High and has a myspace, his name is Kenneth Drupiewski, he is in the alumni right under Annie, I saw his myspace and when viewing his list of friends annie is there in a pic with Caylee. I also saw that he plays golf and in the pic of Casey sitting in a chair with a cigar IIRC there is a golf bag to her left. I hope I have not broken any rules by posting this info, just found it interesting and wanted to share.

Welcome Lucylui! You broke no rules! That is what we are about, collecting the information and ripping it apart to look at it from all angles. I think that is interesting since when she met Jesse she was 2 months pregnant. Maybe this Kenneth Drupiewski is Caylee's Dad?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »

Welcome Lucylui, glad you are here.  Thanks for the information. 
Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »

Thanks for the Welcome, after looking at other photos of potential fathers this guy is there as well.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »

Good morning Boo -- I like your description of Lee -- I believe that he has been the glue that has held the family together in troubled times, which is a typical role of a parent.  I am a little more suspicious of him, I think but time will tell. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2008, 08:18:13 AM »

Thanks for the Welcome, after looking at other photos of potential fathers this guy is there as well.

Lucylui, do you have a link to his myspace or some pictures?

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2008, 08:18:42 AM »

Morning Sweet Scarrlett!

As I look at the Ant family, Lee is the one I can't wrap my mind around. I do tend to cut him some slack so far b/c I see him as the only normal one in that family. I am a single mother who raised 2 boys and a girl. My boys had it tough and grew up with a tremendous compassion for women in distress. They both have that White Knight syndrome, saving damsels. It sounds to me like he didn't really have a strong father figure in George and the women (Cindy and KC) turned to him, when they should have turned to George. In his interviews with LE I saw someone who was really trying to find his niece, someone who didn't want it to be KC who did this, but was getting the truth slowly. His last visit with KC was strange, he wasn't playing games with her, he was all business and didn't look happy about it. Then he does what everyone is screaming he should do, drop out of sight. But when he does this, everyone is screaming where is he? Why isn't he out there behaving like his parents? Why get a lawyer? If I were the family dog, I would have gotten a lawyer! Here he thinks he's handling the situation, that none of us have been in, then hears that his sister, whom he thought loved him, trusted him, has accused him of sexual abuse. The straw that broke the camels back.

Maybe he did do something wrong but didn't fully understand what he did was against the law. He's what? 25? That's a lot of responsibility to be on a kids shoulder. I'm glad he lawyer-ed up, his parents are all about KC and show no inkling of protecting their son, I'm sure this is a pattern he has seen all his life. If it comes out he knew about the body or moved it I'll be extremely disappointed and shake my head. Right now, I can't imagine what his life is like with his sister being a complete psycho, his niece dead at her hands, his mother a manic nut job and his father a whipped puppy. KC herself has single handedly destroyed this family, with a smirk on her face and her head held high. She has the nations attention and is loving every minute of it, even at the expense of her family. She doesn't give a damn, it's all about her and that's all she needs, the rest are on their own.

Great Day to you Boo..Love the new year look. I gotta take Sam's decorations down but .I'm one that leaves the tree up into January!!

ITA with lawyering up but this guy would not be my choice. With the profile of this case I would think Lee could pick and choose from top lawyers and this "new" clown in the circus has already misspoke in his first statement to the public. An inexcusable slip if you ask me!! Yes mistakes do happen but in this situation a lawyer with media experience is a must. A Lot of people associated with this case are nut-jobs. Where do they find them?

And I like your observation that he really is only 25 and his own Mom and Dad do not stand up for him in the least!! I wonder why? Maybe because he had the nerve to speak the truth. We see what happened to ole Rick. Does he still post anywhere?

Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2008, 08:21:55 AM »

BooMonkey I do, will have to wait for hubby to rise for sleep LOL for I am puter illiterate.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2008, 08:30:23 AM »

Lucylui, do you have a link to his myspace or some pictures?

Lucylui....Welcome from me as well!! This place is kind of quite now but most times I am a trillion pages behind.

I would also like to see the site of this new guy you found. Good job. Remember,Monkey's are a curious bunch! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.