April 27, 2024, 09:00:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341273 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: December 29, 2008, 07:50:29 AM »

Morning All!  Thank you so much for the warm welcome...You are all so sweet.

Thanks for the OTR post, Boo, but I'm completely clueless about the TV show, 'One Tree Hill', can anyone explain what the episode was about?  TIA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #601 on: December 29, 2008, 07:53:40 AM »

Remember when Rob said Caylee would be found not hidden, out in the open???

Still catching up and this may have already been brought forward...
I found Rob's post (I remembered it too and agreed) >>>>>>

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5

ROB SAYS>>>> « Reply #1964 on: August 18, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lis, the point is - most people are not dumping bodies very far away from where they are known to associate. They don't know the area, and Casey was setting up the nanny. So it make sense that the body needs to be discovered near where she thought the nanny lived.

problem was - Zeniada did not actually live there - Casey THOUGHT SHE LIVED THERE.

in my opinion, the body is right around Sawgrass apartments.

someone will turn over something the same size as the body and there will be Caylee.

she will not be hidden in an area that people do not frequent. If she wants the body found and to be able to pin Zenaida, it's relatively easy to find. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3266.msg414228#msg414228

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 29, 2008, 07:54:42 AM »

Thanks for the OTR post, Boo, but I'm completely clueless about the TV show, 'One Tree Hill', can anyone explain what the episode was about?  TIA

welcome Shan.  If you go back a page, Boo explained the episode. 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: December 29, 2008, 08:03:21 AM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lis, the point is - most people are not dumping bodies very far away from where they are known to associate. They don't know the area, and Casey was setting up the nanny. So it make sense that the body needs to be discovered near where she thought the nanny lived.

problem was - Zeniada did not actually live there - Casey THOUGHT SHE LIVED THERE.

someone will turn over something the same size as the body and there will be Caylee.

she will not be hidden in an area that people do not frequent. If she wants the body found and to be able to pin Zenaida, it's relatively easy to find. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3266.msg414228#msg414228

Does anyone know how close Caylee's body was to the Sawgrass Apartments?  I believe, when I was in "lurking mode" I saw a few maps posted of the area...Maybe one was of the surrounding area of where Caylee's little body was found???

Thanks Lucinda for the reply about "One Tree Hill", duhhhh LOL 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: December 29, 2008, 08:13:52 AM »

Is this Rob Dick, as in the bounty hunter?  Just curious.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2008, 08:14:21 AM »

You know those dvds casey hired to watch, and one was called "Jumper"?
Well, today I was browsing thru my sons dvds and he has one called Jumper.  But it doesnt sound like the one casey hired.  The one my son has is more like a sci fi. and made from the director of the bourne identity and mr and mrs smith.  Is the same movie casey hired?  cos its not a child kidnapping film?  I havent watched it yet, but I cant see the resemblance myself to the title.

That's it Lucinda.I'm gonna watch it again today.
By the way...

Good Morning Monkeys
Coffee Time !!

I don't see the relationship between Jumper and CA case...It's a great movie tho IMO

Maybe just the fact that CA was out renting a movie right after killing her Caylee is what the prosecution is going to present. I see no other connection at all ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 29, 2008, 08:17:38 AM »

No..this is from Rob..a poster here.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 29, 2008, 08:20:17 AM »

what was the other movie she hired?  My son prolly has it, and he isnt a killer.  Im not defending the pysco pathetic one at all.  It will all go down to what the young were into hiring at the time.  In a way, it will actually make her look like a normal young person, hiring the latest dvd movies.  This wont make her look any stranger than all the young people hiring out these dvds.  It actually might go towards her defense.  Has anyone considered this?  The movies were on the charts, the defense can say all the young ones were hiring these new releases.  it makes casey look normal.  Nothing wrong with it at all. 
This is the thing, the movies she hired were newish releases, so now, the defense will portray her as an average young person.  they might even subpena all persons who hired these movies before her.  This alone is not going to convict her, it is all circumstantial evidence.  I trust LE has enough dna results to incriminate her.  But I will tell you all this right now.  Any circumstantial evidence, will not convict a 22 year old woman.  It might get her 12 months, but without actual dna evidence that she murdered caylee, she will walk after  a short probation period.  I have seen it before, I have personally been thru this before.  She will get off. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: December 29, 2008, 08:23:07 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Shan1628..

I just serve the Coffee..other than that, just ignore me 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: December 29, 2008, 08:28:21 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Shan1628..

I just serve the Coffee..other than that, just ignore me 

morning sea searcher, can you make mine black and strong, no sugar thanks

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #610 on: December 29, 2008, 08:37:23 AM »

WOW, thanks for posting this Boo.
You know what tho, that cant go against her at all.  Can you guys imagine if a death occured in our own family, situation etc.  And they took our computers to see if we were involved?  Well, i would be charged in a heart beat.  i research real bad stuff, like homicide, abductions, missing children, crime scenes, I do it because I have a real intense interest in true crime. 

Morning Lucinda, I think what they are saying here is that the show in itself is not suspicious, but put it together with her other searches during that time like the household weapons, neck breaking, etc. and it makes sense. I do believe they are going to bring this up at trial. 

Morning Boo..Pookybear..Lucinda and the rest of the monkeys. Welcome Shannon.

Boo.. I was looking at the ping things and who is Lexus?? Never heard this name and it is not on the witness list or anywhere?? This person was included in the phone calls on the 16th to George,Cindy and Lee.

Also,maybe someone can shed some light onto why Sean Daly is not on the witness list. He himself identifies himself to be her best friend along with Annie and he also states that he in fact KNEW every boyfriend she has ever had. Seems like he would be a wealth of info and the police just take a small interview and nothing else?? Seems odd to me, that's all.

Morning Scarrlett, the Lexus isn't a person, it's a car dealership. I think one of her friends worked there. At first I thought George worked there, but I don't think he did.

I don't understand either why Sean Daily isn't on the witness list. He seems to be everywhere in regarding to pictures. He was at all the parties and at Fusion, I think he would give some good insight too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: December 29, 2008, 08:38:15 AM »

what was the other movie she hired?  My son prolly has it, and he isnt a killer.  Im not defending the pysco pathetic one at all.  It will all go down to what the young were into hiring at the time.  In a way, it will actually make her look like a normal young person, hiring the latest dvd movies.  This wont make her look any stranger than all the young people hiring out these dvds.  It actually might go towards her defense.  Has anyone considered this?  The movies were on the charts, the defense can say all the young ones were hiring these new releases.  it makes casey look normal.  Nothing wrong with it at all. 
This is the thing, the movies she hired were newish releases, so now, the defense will portray her as an average young person.  they might even subpena all persons who hired these movies before her.  This alone is not going to convict her, it is all circumstantial evidence.  I trust LE has enough dna results to incriminate her.  But I will tell you all this right now.  Any circumstantial evidence, will not convict a 22 year old woman.  It might get her 12 months, but without actual dna evidence that she murdered caylee, she will walk after  a short probation period.  I have seen it before, I have personally been thru this before.  She will get off. 

The other moive was Untraceable.  Lucinda -- Maybe I am a little more optomistic than others but I beleive that with the following facts she can be convicted:  she did not report her daughter missing for 31 days, went out clubbing as if not a care in the world, told no one the daughter was missing, searched her computer for cloroform (found in the truck in elevated doses) as well as neck breaking and household items as weapons, lied to the police, a decomposing body is said to be in her car, the baby's little body found in a place she frequented and was very familiar with, and probably others I have forgotten. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #612 on: December 29, 2008, 08:40:38 AM »

Boo,Thanks for the OTR post. 

Did not see you there, Trimmonthelake. Hope all is up to par. Maybe you know Lexus? Why would Casey call this person?

And yes, Boo is a treasure. BTW,Boo, The tribute you posted about Richard Grunds Dog made me cry. I did get a small amount of pleasure knowing that when Cindy reads about the dog "licking Caylee's face raw", she is going to have a hissy fit, even now!! I bet she would not approve of that big dog by her Caylee!! JMO

I know, I agree about the dog!! I love the way he described him playing a joke on Richard by pretending to want to go out, then sitting in his seat, just wiggling with anticipation of getting "caught" by Richard!! LOL, sooo cute! Richard has pics of Caylee and his dog on his myspace. He was a big ol Rottweiler with a silly smile on his face all the time. Kids love dogs and this dog obviously adored Caylee.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: December 29, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »

Thanks for the Welcome, after looking at other photos of potential fathers this guy is there as well.

golf clubs? Polo shirt? You think if this guy were the father, or might have been, that Casey et co would have let him get away without at least taking a stab at child support from him?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #614 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:42 AM »

good morning everyone, sorry i just been on msn talking to my son.  So, that is the same Jumper movie?  Well, I will watch it then.  I usually hate movies like that.  I am behind, and wont look like I will catch up, so I will stay in the current topic.  I bet i annoy the fluck outa yall 

You could never annoy the fluck out of us!! We have listened to Cindy tapes, we are un-fluckable!!!    Now Lucinda and I came up with a new word!!!! Unfluckable!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #615 on: December 29, 2008, 08:44:41 AM »

Shan, I am usually good at this, I am trying to find you guys the 100th One Tree Hill episode so you can watch it. I'm still looking. I don't follow the show either, but I WILL find it!! 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: December 29, 2008, 08:46:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Here's some nice hot coffee:

Please take one!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #617 on: December 29, 2008, 08:46:36 AM »

Awesome Nut!!! He was right on the money!!!  salut

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #618 on: December 29, 2008, 08:48:02 AM »

Nope, not the same Rob.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #619 on: December 29, 2008, 08:51:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Here's some nice hot coffee:

Please take one!

Ahhhhh Bless ya darlin! I need my coffee!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.