April 28, 2024, 06:37:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341400 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #660 on: December 29, 2008, 10:01:36 AM »

I can't see KC covering for anyone else. It makes no sense for her to cover for someone else and take the fall for it. I could see her implicating someone else if there were any kind of evidence making that possible, but I just can't believe someone else did this and she's covering for them. She can't implicate anyone else because there was no one else (I don't think), so she has to make up a story. I just can't believe she's still going to go with the nanny story, atleast that's what I last remember hearing. I wish she'd just tell what happened and spare everyone a trial, but I don't think she ever will. She's probably convinced herself she didn't do it. She's had so much time to think and add to this nanny story, who know's what she'd end up saying on the stand (if she ever gets there). Also, if these lawyers believe her nanny story, how come their "PI's" haven't found this nanny? Thought they were so close to finding Caylee, atleast 9 times?? They should be able to find this fictitious (sp) nanny by now!!!

Well said, Quiet. And this is why I think there will be enough reasonable doubt to convict her. Unless Baez somehow gets enough of the circumstantil evidence thrown out (not sure how that works) but hopefully he won't be able to do that.
Casey is very selfish, very much all about "Casey".  If she had an "out" to save herself I think she would have taken it already.  Given the area to which they found Caylee and taking into consideration all the items they pulled from the A's home in connection to the sceen where the remains were found, I think that Casey is probably as dumb as a box of rocks.  Us Monkey's have over thought every aspect of this case and have given her more credit than she is due.  She was lucky for a bit of time, but honestly look at her attorney, I have a pair of shoes brighter than him.  IMO a smart person would not have kept him as her "main" counsil after his first "um" was uttered in court.
Jurors will be smart, they will see the ties and connections, the photos of Casey partying, the pictures of Caylee, and of course all of the mounting evidence within this case.  Casey does not stand a snowballs chance in hell IMO.

Happy New Year!!  Hope everyones Christmas was fantastic!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #661 on: December 29, 2008, 10:02:22 AM »

bone marrow

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: December 29, 2008, 10:02:34 AM »

Chloroform is a man-made by-product formed when chlorine is used to disinfect water.

Where can chloroform be found and how is it used?
Low levels of chloroform are found in the air and in coastal waters, inland rivers, lakes and groundwater.

Levels can be higher in industrial areas as well as in the air above swimming pools containing chlorine.

Chloroform is used as a solvent, a substance that helps other substances dissolve. Also, it is used in the building, paper and board industries, and in pesticide and film production. It is used as a solvent for lacquers, floor polishes, resins, adhesives, alkaloids, fats, oils and rubber.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: December 29, 2008, 10:05:16 AM »

Okay, did anyone see where the woman suffocated her son on Christmas Eve? If Casey really was at a hotel the night of the 15th or 16th?, I wonder if she caould have killed Caylee there like this woman did? She could have chloroformed her & then when she was out, suffocated her with a pillow. She also could have done the same at the home. Did LE take any pillows? or do we know? And would chloroform still be detectable in a pillow now? Here is the article:

A Port St. Lucie mother is now sitting in a jail cell after police say she smothered her 8-year-old son to death at the Holiday Inn on Southeast Federal Highway in the early morning hours of Christmas Day.

The mother, 31-year-old Eryn Allegra, told police she gave her son eight Advil pills and smothered him after he fell asleep.  Police say she tried to kill herself by slitting her wrists, but her wounds were superficial. She was treated at St. Lucie Medical Center for cuts and then booked into St. Lucie County Jail charged with murder.

Police say she described in detail how she killed her son. The attack spanned 15 minutes.

"There's no excuse for something like this, I mean how do you .. you rent a room on Christmas Eve.  Bring pills to kill your son, and take a pillow and smother his face for 15 minutes, and when she was done she checked his pulse and breathing to make sure he was dead." said Sgt. Robert Vega, Port St. Lucie Police.

"She actually took a pillow from the hotel room, placed it over his mouth with her right hand, and took her left hand and put it behind his head and actually squished his face. She said his arms were moving, his legs were kicking. There was not a full-on struggle, but certainly he was resisting."

Allegra told police she had been having financial problems for more than a year and had contemplated suicide many times, but she did not want to leave her son behind. Neighbors say Allegra lost her home to foreclosure a year ago, and had a job locally. They saw no signs this was coming.

It might still have been in a pillow when they took it. It does evaporate fairly quickly but there was a lot of it in the trunk. I've always thought she killed Caylee humanely and quickly, just got it done. Unlike these women who kill their kids because they don't want to abandon them by dying of suicide, I don't think Casey was suicidal. She just wanted Tony, and she wanted to devastate Cindy. She would have killed Cindy, IMO, but killing Caylee would hurt Cindy more so she did that first.

If Erin Allegra turns out to have been freshly dumped by her boyfriend before the murder I'm gonna puke.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: December 29, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »

Chloroform is a man-made by-product formed when chlorine is used to disinfect water.

Low levels of chloroform are found in the air and in coastal waters, inland rivers, lakes and groundwater.

Levels can be higher in industrial areas as well as in the air above swimming pools containing chlorine.

Chloroform is used as a solvent, a substance that helps other substances dissolve. Also, it is used in the building, paper and board industries, and in pesticide and film production. It is used as a solvent for lacquers, floor polishes, resins, adhesives, alkaloids, fats, oils and rubber.

Like duct tape! Aha!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: December 29, 2008, 10:06:22 AM »

A couple random thoughts as I sit reading-

- the anthony's are not requesting a 2nd autopsy.  THE DEFENE IS.  These have besome somewhat blurred as the A's seem to be working for the defense.  However, we will see that the defense may be on the A's side at trial.  The defense will do anything they can to help Casey, even if it means hurting her parents.  This is why they do not all have the same lawyer. 

- the defense will look for anything they can find in the autopsy that the LE missed.  However, unless the evidence helps the defense, we will never see it.  Therefore, the Anthony's will never get more answers from the autospy, unless it points to someone other than Casey (which they would love to hear).

-  I still say tat the origional hair found in the car with the death bands, can now be linked with the hairs found on the body in the woods.  Since that hair was found prior to being exposed to the elements and was much less decomposed at the time, they may have chemical testing from that hair that can be used to prove drugs in Caylee's system.  Now that we have a body, that particular hair is WAY more important.    Thoughts on this?
A quick question in reference to your last thought there.  Can it be told how long the body was left in the woods based on the original hairs found in the trunk tested against those found in the elements?

Come on Monkeys you are very smart!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: December 29, 2008, 10:06:58 AM »

- the anthony's are not requesting a 2nd autopsy.  THE DEFENE IS.  These have besome somewhat blurred as the A's seem to be working for the defense.  However, we will see that the defense may be on the A's side at trial.  The defense will do anything they can to help Casey, even if it means hurting her parents.  This is why they do not all have the same lawyer. 

- the defense will look for anything they can find in the autopsy that the LE missed.  However, unless the evidence helps the defense, we will never see it.  Therefore, the Anthony's will never get more answers from the autospy, unless it points to someone other than Casey (which they would love to hear).

-  I still say tat the origional hair found in the car with the death bands, can now be linked with the hairs found on the body in the woods.  Since that hair was found prior to being exposed to the elements and was much less decomposed at the time, they may have chemical testing from that hair that can be used to prove drugs in Caylee's system.  Now that we have a body, that particular hair is WAY more important.    Thoughts on this?

I hope so about the hair. It seems like it would be all the more important now that they found her body, and her hair. I really do hope the hair from the trunk "matches up" to her hair found with the body. I guess we'll have to wait and see. No one really knows all the evidence they had against before the body was even found. We know it was enough to get her indicted by the GJ!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: December 29, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »

I can't see KC covering for anyone else. It makes no sense for her to cover for someone else and take the fall for it. I could see her implicating someone else if there were any kind of evidence making that possible, but I just can't believe someone else did this and she's covering for them. She can't implicate anyone else because there was no one else (I don't think), so she has to make up a story. I just can't believe she's still going to go with the nanny story, atleast that's what I last remember hearing. I wish she'd just tell what happened and spare everyone a trial, but I don't think she ever will. She's probably convinced herself she didn't do it. She's had so much time to think and add to this nanny story, who know's what she'd end up saying on the stand (if she ever gets there). Also, if these lawyers believe her nanny story, how come their "PI's" haven't found this nanny? Thought they were so close to finding Caylee, atleast 9 times?? They should be able to find this fictitious (sp) nanny by now!!!

Well said, Quiet. And this is why I think there will be enough reasonable doubt to convict her. Unless Baez somehow gets enough of the circumstantil evidence thrown out (not sure how that works) but hopefully he won't be able to do that.
Casey is very selfish, very much all about "Casey".  If she had an "out" to save herself I think she would have taken it already.  Given the area to which they found Caylee and taking into consideration all the items they pulled from the A's home in connection to the sceen where the remains were found, I think that Casey is probably as dumb as a box of rocks.  Us Monkey's have over thought every aspect of this case and have given her more credit than she is due.  She was lucky for a bit of time, but honestly look at her attorney, I have a pair of shoes brighter than him.  IMO a smart person would not have kept him as her "main" counsil after his first "um" was uttered in court.
Jurors will be smart, they will see the ties and connections, the photos of Casey partying, the pictures of Caylee, and of course all of the mounting evidence within this case.  Casey does not stand a snowballs chance in hell IMO.

Happy New Year!!  Hope everyones Christmas was fantastic!!

ITA both of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 29, 2008, 10:08:58 AM »

good morning everyone, sorry i just been on msn talking to my son.  So, that is the same Jumper movie?  Well, I will watch it then.  I usually hate movies like that.  I am behind, and wont look like I will catch up, so I will stay in the current topic.  I bet i annoy the fluck outa yall 

You could never annoy the fluck out of us!! We have listened to Cindy tapes, we are un-fluckable!!!    Now Lucinda and I came up with a new word!!!! Unfluckable!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: December 29, 2008, 10:10:20 AM »

Blaze, based on this information, are your saying that I should not go in my pool?  (Curious given my current state.  The doc has not mentioned this as hazard yet...but am now a bit concerned)
The chloroform found I thought was found to be of "pure" form.  Strayz gave some good insight on this a few threads back, I wish she were here now to give a bit of a breakdown being a chemist and all.
I think that chloroform was used in Caylee's demise and not for cleaning the trunk.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #670 on: December 29, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »

Trying to get caught up - What's this I hear about Lee being accused of more sexual abuse and Crazy designing a missing persons poster?

I haven't heard about either of these! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: December 29, 2008, 10:11:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Here's some nice hot coffee:

Please take one!

Yummy.  You and Sea Searcher take such good care of us monkeys.
And I appreciate it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: December 29, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »

Remember when Rob said Caylee would be found not hidden, out in the open???

Still catching up and this may have already been brought forward...
I found Rob's post (I remembered it too and agreed) >>>>>>

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5

ROB SAYS>>>> « Reply #1964 on: August 18, 2008, 10:01:40 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lis, the point is - most people are not dumping bodies very far away from where they are known to associate. They don't know the area, and Casey was setting up the nanny. So it make sense that the body needs to be discovered near where she thought the nanny lived.

problem was - Zeniada did not actually live there - Casey THOUGHT SHE LIVED THERE.

in my opinion, the body is right around Sawgrass apartments.

someone will turn over something the same size as the body and there will be Caylee.

she will not be hidden in an area that people do not frequent. If she wants the body found and to be able to pin Zenaida, it's relatively easy to find. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3266.msg414228#msg414228

Awesome Nut!!! He was right on the money!!!  salut

Rob is a wise monkey. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: December 29, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »

good morning everyone, sorry i just been on msn talking to my son.  So, that is the same Jumper movie?  Well, I will watch it then.  I usually hate movies like that.  I am behind, and wont look like I will catch up, so I will stay in the current topic.  I bet i annoy the fluck outa yall 

You could never annoy the fluck out of us!! We have listened to Cindy tapes, we are un-fluckable!!!    Now Lucinda and I came up with a new word!!!! Unfluckable!!!

Lucinda do not watch Jumper, its a flucking waste of time!  I was sad that I had lost precious hours of my life watching that flucking flick!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: December 29, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »

Like duct tape! Aha!

I can't put it all together..but there are a couple of things that bother me.  The pool... the ladder being left on it...I think it might be a clue... Also the police taking pesticides..There is so many ways this can shake out. 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: December 29, 2008, 10:14:24 AM »

Behind the 'One Tree Hill'-Caylee Anthony Murder Connection

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Caylee Anthony had been missing since June.

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," December 26, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

JAMIE COLBY, FOX NEWS GUEST HOST: A big question tonight--what role did the TV show "One Tree Hill" play in the death of Caylee Anthony? Authorities are looking very closely at one episode in particularly, alleging Casey did some research on Google about a nanny kidnapping on the hit TV show. Could that be where Casey's alibi about nanny-snatching came from?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE) Come on.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I'm not going to church.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Jamie, you know I love you. Don't you trust me?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Jamie? Jamie? Jamie?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I am really getting worried right now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COLBY: Let's bring in our panel. Tonight, Florida prosecutor Pam Bondi and criminal defense attorney Jeff Brown joining me in Florida. It's good to see you guys. And the former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman is joining us by phone.

Mark, you first. They take her computer, Casey Anthony, and they probably find a ton of stuff. But if they find this episode that this show, that she searched it, and there is a nanny alibi, a nanny plotline, is it relevant to an investigation?

MARK FUHRMAN, FORMER LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: Jamie, after everyone lay the investigative groundwork, I think it becomes relevant in the context of timelines and when. If that is researched as basically the same time as chloroform and other things that she is reaching out on the Internet, I think it becomes relevant.

And that it becomes irrelevant if it is all by itself, because it certainly could mean something, but you're not going to be able to prove it, whether by a detective or a prosecutor.

COLBY: Pam, is it admissible as a prosecutor?

PAM BONDI, PROSECUTOR: Yes, Jamie, and for the reasons that Mark just said. If it fits into that timeline--this is a completely circumstantial case, and the prosecutors are going to have to lay out a very detailed timeline. Every little thing she did has to piece together to prove this crime.

And I think it could have a great impact on a jury given all the other things that she researched on the Internet. If it fits into that timeline it could be very damaging to her, one more thing that is going to be very bad for Casey Anthony.

COLBY: Jeff, she told a lot of tales. They followed up on every lead for a potential nanny. With this in mind, if a jury sees an episode like this, knows it is on her computer, and knows that Zenaida(ph) Gonzales does not exist, how as a defense attorney do you talk your way out of that one?

JEFF BROWN, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I think first of all you have to admit that your client made some lies, she lied. We're not convicting, though, because she is a lawyer.

But we do not know in what context this show was shown with others. Maybe she downloaded every episode of "One Tree Hill." Maybe she is looking a lot of different shows on there and they're just singling in on this particular one.

So we need to put it all in context. And maybe when you look at everything that is on our computer, there is not just one thing. There are a lot of shows and you can't pick on this one in particular.

But there is no doubt in the beginning the defense lawyer will have to say that my client told some lies, and she is covering up for someone else that committed this crime because she did not want harm done to her daughter. But that is not a reason to convict her.

COLBY: Mark let me ask you, because when a prosecutor has a case like this, they often hope that they will find the remains of the deceased because there might be potential evidence, either to seal the fact that this suspect was involved, or that there might be somebody else.

I find it so hard to believe that they can already come to the conclusion, and this is what the coroner said, that there is no additional evidence to be derived from toxicology or otherwise that will answer any of those questions.

What are your thoughts on that?

FUHRMAN: Jamie, we have a lot of cases that are 20 or 30 years old that we said the same thing, and then lo and behold DNA came about. So there are probably things in the work that might be able to take things to the next degree as far as the science.

But let's look what they have. The suspect in this, which is Casey Anthony, most probably kept the police and the coroner and the medical examiner from being able to determine a cause of death simply because she failed to actually tell the truth in any regard, at any time.

So I think it is very difficult when you of skeletal remains and you're left with whatever hair and whatever tissue is left, and then bone marrow. And if any drug is not stored, if that particular drug or mineral or poison is not stored in the bone marrow or does not show the hair or the hair is not good enough quality, then you're kind of trapped.

But it is a homicide. There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags.

COLBY: Mark, I have to ask Pam one question before we go on some startling news today on the Jon Benet Ramsey investigation. Pam, a new district attorney comes in and says we're going to take another look. Why?

BONDI: I think there is always going to be pressure on any D.A. until that case is solved. And this is clearly still a cold case. I think the best thing that has come out of it is that the Ramseys themselves were cleared, but that the family Ramsey family deserves justice.

And I think all that is really going to happen now Jamie is they're just going to wait until one day they hopefully get a hit somewhere around the country in a DNA bank. The DNA register is growing constantly, every day that DNA bank grows. And so maybe one day they will have a hit and this case can finally be closed.

COLBY: News today that they do plan on taking another look. Perhaps some answers will come from that.

Panel, thanks very much. It's good to see all of you.

BONDI: You too.

WOW, thanks for posting this Boo.
You know what tho, that cant go against her at all.  Can you guys imagine if a death occured in our own family, situation etc.  And they took our computers to see if we were involved?  Well, i would be charged in a heart beat.  i research real bad stuff, like homicide, abductions, missing children, crime scenes, I do it because I have a real intense interest in true crime. 

Good point Lucinda. Me, too. But I think it's different if you've always researched it, or if you look up everything all the time anyway. It doesn't seem like Casey got interested in child abductions until she decided to stage one, and it doesn't seem like she researched much that didn't have to do with her directly.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 29, 2008, 10:15:03 AM »

Okay, did anyone see where the woman suffocated her son on Christmas Eve? If Casey really was at a hotel the night of the 15th or 16th?, I wonder if she caould have killed Caylee there like this woman did? She could have chloroformed her & then when she was out, suffocated her with a pillow. She also could have done the same at the home. Did LE take any pillows? or do we know? And would chloroform still be detectable in a pillow now? Here is the article:

A Port St. Lucie mother is now sitting in a jail cell after police say she smothered her 8-year-old son to death at the Holiday Inn on Southeast Federal Highway in the early morning hours of Christmas Day.

The mother, 31-year-old Eryn Allegra, told police she gave her son eight Advil pills and smothered him after he fell asleep.  Police say she tried to kill herself by slitting her wrists, but her wounds were superficial. She was treated at St. Lucie Medical Center for cuts and then booked into St. Lucie County Jail charged with murder.

Police say she described in detail how she killed her son. The attack spanned 15 minutes.

"There's no excuse for something like this, I mean how do you .. you rent a room on Christmas Eve.  Bring pills to kill your son, and take a pillow and smother his face for 15 minutes, and when she was done she checked his pulse and breathing to make sure he was dead." said Sgt. Robert Vega, Port St. Lucie Police.

"She actually took a pillow from the hotel room, placed it over his mouth with her right hand, and took her left hand and put it behind his head and actually squished his face. She said his arms were moving, his legs were kicking. There was not a full-on struggle, but certainly he was resisting."

Allegra told police she had been having financial problems for more than a year and had contemplated suicide many times, but she did not want to leave her son behind. Neighbors say Allegra lost her home to foreclosure a year ago, and had a job locally. They saw no signs this was coming.

It might still have been in a pillow when they took it. It does evaporate fairly quickly but there was a lot of it in the trunk. I've always thought she killed Caylee humanely and quickly, just got it done. Unlike these women who kill their kids because they don't want to abandon them by dying of suicide, I don't think Casey was suicidal. She just wanted Tony, and she wanted to devastate Cindy. She would have killed Cindy, IMO, but killing Caylee would hurt Cindy more so she did that first.

If Erin Allegra turns out to have been freshly dumped by her boyfriend before the murder I'm gonna puke.

The father has been in jail for 2 years for a drug conviction but is scheduled to be released tomorrow! WTF!! She wanted this child gone by the time he got out of jail!!?? ALSO, i can totally see Casey smothering Caylee & then checking her pulse to make sure she was dead. i don't think she wanted a struggle, just wanted her gone as soon as possible! What ever was easiest for her! I hate her!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: December 29, 2008, 10:18:29 AM »

Lucinda do not watch Jumper, its a flucking waste of time!  I was sad that I had lost precious hours of my life watching that flucking flick!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #678 on: December 29, 2008, 10:19:35 AM »

Thanks for the insight Dolce, I won't waste my flucking time either!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 29, 2008, 10:25:56 AM »

Only that you're very smart and ITA, periwinkle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.