April 27, 2024, 11:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341286 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: December 29, 2008, 10:26:07 AM »

Chloroform is a man-made by-product formed when chlorine is used to disinfect water.

Where can chloroform be found and how is it used?
Low levels of chloroform are found in the air and in coastal waters, inland rivers, lakes and groundwater.

Levels can be higher in industrial areas as well as in the air above swimming pools containing chlorine.

Chloroform is used as a solvent, a substance that helps other substances dissolve. Also, it is used in the building, paper and board industries, and in pesticide and film production. It is used as a solvent for lacquers, floor polishes, resins, adhesives, alkaloids, fats, oils and rubber.
Blaze, based on this information, are your saying that I should not go in my pool?  (Curious given my current state.  The doc has not mentioned this as hazard yet...but am now a bit concerned)
The chloroform found I thought was found to be of "pure" form.  Strayz gave some good insight on this a few threads back, I wish she were here now to give a bit of a breakdown being a chemist and all.
I think that chloroform was used in Caylee's demise and not for cleaning the trunk.

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #681 on: December 29, 2008, 10:28:23 AM »

Chloroform is a man-made by-product formed when chlorine is used to disinfect water.

Low levels of chloroform are found in the air and in coastal waters, inland rivers, lakes and groundwater.

Levels can be higher in industrial areas as well as in the air above swimming pools containing chlorine.

Chloroform is used as a solvent, a substance that helps other substances dissolve. Also, it is used in the building, paper and board industries, and in pesticide and film production. It is used as a solvent for lacquers, floor polishes, resins, adhesives, alkaloids, fats, oils and rubber.

Like duct tape! Aha!

I can't put it all together..but there are a couple of things that bother me.  The pool... the ladder being left on it...I think it might be a clue... Also the police taking pesticides..There is so many ways this can shake out. 

Maybe in her research of chloroform she noted that the swimming pool could possibly contain it with chlorine. Maybe it was part of her ruse, blame any chloroform found on the baby on the pool. Set the pool up to look like Caylee got in and there you have it, explanation for chloroform. Little did she know the air samples from the trunk would show such a high concentration. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

Good Morning and Welcome New Monkeys.... Always, that was a great post about the pool ladder, I'll bet that is what happened, somehow the scenario with the pool always returns, and that makes sense. You would have thought when Casey was being interviewed she could have come up with something a little more intelligent, then she left Caylee by the stairs, nobody would do that. So with that little bit of truth that shines through, pool ladder makes sense.

I agree NoRose.The swimming pool sticks in my mind.Maybe she let her drown. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: December 29, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »

Trying to get caught up - What's this I hear about Lee being accused of more sexual abuse and Crazy designing a missing persons poster?
I don't know, there was mention about a missing person's poster that she had designed, but don't know the details.

I don't know either.I missed alot this weekend.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #684 on: December 29, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »

Being an avid watcher of OTH, I had my thoughts about the Zanny connection to the crazy "Nanny Carrie" obduction in the plot of the show.  (I think I brought it up, but I can not be certain as it was a while ago.)
Nanny Carrie steals Jaime in order to have Jaime for her own as she had lost her son.  Craziness!  I think that the plot line furthered though after Casey had committed the crime.  Only the obduction part of the story was aired within the timeframe of the murder.  Nanny Carrie did not use chloroform in her obduction, but DID take Jaime to a hotel where he was later rescued by his murdering grandfather Dan.

Ok done.  Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #685 on: December 29, 2008, 10:31:21 AM »

I am sure curious about the missing person poster Casey put together. If this is true, I wonder what the time frame is? It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are, that they don't realize LE will be able to find these things on your computer.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #686 on: December 29, 2008, 10:31:43 AM »

Blaze, based on this information, are your saying that I should not go in my pool?  (Curious given my current state.  The doc has not mentioned this as hazard yet...but am now a bit concerned)
The chloroform found I thought was found to be of "pure" form.  Strayz gave some good insight on this a few threads back, I wish she were here now to give a bit of a breakdown being a chemist and all.
I think that chloroform was used in Caylee's demise and not for cleaning the trunk.

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)

If chloroform was a concern for anyone, including pregnant people, this would be standard advise across the world regarding pool care and prenatal care. I was never told not to go in the pool when I was pregnant. People would be dropping like flies in pools across America if this was true!! Hey Hun, going for a dip, check on me in 1/2 an hour to make sure I haven't passed out please!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: December 29, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »

I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 29, 2008, 10:34:07 AM »

I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

That is a good idea, though I have never heard of taking a swim in a pool was not a good idea for a pregnant woman.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: December 29, 2008, 10:35:20 AM »

Okay, did anyone see where the woman suffocated her son on Christmas Eve? If Casey really was at a hotel the night of the 15th or 16th?, I wonder if she caould have killed Caylee there like this woman did? She could have chloroformed her & then when she was out, suffocated her with a pillow. She also could have done the same at the home. Did LE take any pillows? or do we know? And would chloroform still be detectable in a pillow now? Here is the article:

A Port St. Lucie mother is now sitting in a jail cell after police say she smothered her 8-year-old son to death at the Holiday Inn on Southeast Federal Highway in the early morning hours of Christmas Day.

The mother, 31-year-old Eryn Allegra, told police she gave her son eight Advil pills and smothered him after he fell asleep.  Police say she tried to kill herself by slitting her wrists, but her wounds were superficial. She was treated at St. Lucie Medical Center for cuts and then booked into St. Lucie County Jail charged with murder.

Police say she described in detail how she killed her son. The attack spanned 15 minutes.

"There's no excuse for something like this, I mean how do you .. you rent a room on Christmas Eve.  Bring pills to kill your son, and take a pillow and smother his face for 15 minutes, and when she was done she checked his pulse and breathing to make sure he was dead." said Sgt. Robert Vega, Port St. Lucie Police.

"She actually took a pillow from the hotel room, placed it over his mouth with her right hand, and took her left hand and put it behind his head and actually squished his face. She said his arms were moving, his legs were kicking. There was not a full-on struggle, but certainly he was resisting."

Allegra told police she had been having financial problems for more than a year and had contemplated suicide many times, but she did not want to leave her son behind. Neighbors say Allegra lost her home to foreclosure a year ago, and had a job locally. They saw no signs this was coming.

It might still have been in a pillow when they took it. It does evaporate fairly quickly but there was a lot of it in the trunk. I've always thought she killed Caylee humanely and quickly, just got it done. Unlike these women who kill their kids because they don't want to abandon them by dying of suicide, I don't think Casey was suicidal. She just wanted Tony, and she wanted to devastate Cindy. She would have killed Cindy, IMO, but killing Caylee would hurt Cindy more so she did that first.

If Erin Allegra turns out to have been freshly dumped by her boyfriend before the murder I'm gonna puke.

The father has been in jail for 2 years for a drug conviction but is scheduled to be released tomorrow! WTF!! She wanted this child gone by the time he got out of jail!!?? ALSO, i can totally see Casey smothering Caylee & then checking her pulse to make sure she was dead. i don't think she wanted a struggle, just wanted her gone as soon as possible! What ever was easiest for her! I hate her!! 

That actually sounds like this Erin Allegra person might have been cutting her wrists hoping to avoid the father--not every guy who gets out of prison is a good guy or wants to go see his gf & child because he misses them. Some men get out of jail with revenge on their minds and are willing to do some pretty horrible things.   

Unless I hear there's a fricking bf out there who dumped this woman, I'm going to assume that she really did mean to kill herself but botched it, and that she really did kill her son to protect him from what she imagined his life would be like after her suicide. Doesn't mean it's right but it's not as bad as Casey, who just wanted her daughter out of the way!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #690 on: December 29, 2008, 10:35:39 AM »

Let us know, it should be very interesting either way.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #691 on: December 29, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: December 29, 2008, 10:36:58 AM »

good morning everyone, sorry i just been on msn talking to my son.  So, that is the same Jumper movie?  Well, I will watch it then.  I usually hate movies like that.  I am behind, and wont look like I will catch up, so I will stay in the current topic.  I bet i annoy the fluck outa yall 

You could never annoy the fluck out of us!! We have listened to Cindy tapes, we are un-fluckable!!!    Now Lucinda and I came up with a new word!!!! Unfluckable!!!

Lucinda do not watch Jumper, its a flucking waste of time!  I was sad that I had lost precious hours of my life watching that flucking flick!

Thank you for those words of wisdom Dolce.I was afraid I missed something the first time I saw it.     

~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: December 29, 2008, 10:37:53 AM »

Like duct tape! Aha!

I can't put it all together..but there are a couple of things that bother me.  The pool... the ladder being left on it...I think it might be a clue... Also the police taking pesticides..There is so many ways this can shake out. 

Maybe in her research of chloroform she noted that the swimming pool could possibly contain it with chlorine. Maybe it was part of her ruse, blame any chloroform found on the baby on the pool. Set the pool up to look like Caylee got in and there you have it, explanation for chloroform. Little did she know the air samples from the trunk would show such a high concentration. 

I really can't wait until the trial to see what evidence is brought out into the open. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #694 on: December 29, 2008, 10:38:20 AM »

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   

Theboyzmom LIVING ON THE EDGE!! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: December 29, 2008, 10:42:14 AM »

I remember always being told don't go swimming after you eat, I did anyway, I guess I was living on the edge also.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: December 29, 2008, 10:42:53 AM »

Thank you for those words of wisdom Dolce.I was afraid I missed something the first time I saw it.     
  I think the only thing you missed that first go around was the time you wasted watching it!

This movie was a new release at that time when Tony and Casey went to Blockbuster, I think that is the only reason for renting it, unless one of them had a thing for Hayden Christensen. (As many of us girls do!!)

Other than that I see no connection that could really "stick" for this flucker of a flick.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: December 29, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »

I remember always being told don't go swimming after you eat, I did anyway, I guess I was living on the edge also.
Oh you 2 are crazy wild!  Barf floats you know!  LOL  (Sorry for the nasty early morning mental picture)

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: December 29, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
I had to read this one twice;

FURHMAN: "There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags."
I didn't realize that there were any....? 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: December 29, 2008, 10:46:05 AM »

I want Casey to fry for this, dont get me wrong.  I believe she did it.  However, i do not believe from the CE announced publically, can convict her.  Im convinced from what we all have heard (CE)  is not enough alone for a murder charge, she will walk, maybe ten years. 
However, LE must have some damning evidence that ties her to the murder.  Yes, we all know she didnt report Caylee missing, she was out having a big old party.  But, those actions, also play into her defense, that she "knew Caylee was safe"  This is what the defense will work towards.  All the sightings of casey out partying, after Caylee missing, could also mean Casey was not at all worried about her daughter, cos she honestly thought she was OK.  The crap about her dropping her off at sawgrass with the nanny, and her lies about working at that fun park, will all add up to mental health issues.  The "alleged" sexual abuse she has claimed.  it will get her 12 months in a mental health institution, maybe 2 years.  This is what the defense will go for.  After exhausting the case, she will end up walking.  Just MOO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.