April 27, 2024, 10:36:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341349 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: December 29, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)
I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   

Theboyzmom LIVING ON THE EDGE!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #701 on: December 29, 2008, 10:48:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
I had to read this one twice;

FURHMAN: "There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags."
I didn't realize that there were any....? 
Didn't you know that happens all the time. Once when it was raining a lady had a infant in a stroller, and she had black garbage bags covering the stroller so the infant didn't get wet. Usually I shut my mouth and say things under my breath, but this time I said that is not a good idea the baby could suffocate, she didn't speak English, and said something, but I thought how dumb was that.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #702 on: December 29, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

FURHMAN: "There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags."
If there are any, that would be intersting indeed!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: December 29, 2008, 10:50:42 AM »

I want Casey to fry for this, dont get me wrong.  I believe she did it.  However, i do not believe from the CE announced publically, can convict her.  Im convinced from what we all have heard (CE)  is not enough alone for a murder charge, she will walk, maybe ten years. 
However, LE must have some damning evidence that ties her to the murder.  Yes, we all know she didnt report Caylee missing, she was out having a big old party.  But, those actions, also play into her defense, that she "knew Caylee was safe"  This is what the defense will work towards.  All the sightings of casey out partying, after Caylee missing, could also mean Casey was not at all worried about her daughter, cos she honestly thought she was OK.  The crap about her dropping her off at sawgrass with the nanny, and her lies about working at that fun park, will all add up to mental health issues.  The "alleged" sexual abuse she has claimed.  it will get her 12 months in a mental health institution, maybe 2 years.  This is what the defense will go for.  After exhausting the case, she will end up walking.  Just MOO
I don't believe she will walk, but I certainly agree the defense is going to go with some kind of abuse, mental issues, and Cindy is going under the bus when it is all said and done.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: December 29, 2008, 10:54:24 AM »

Trying to get caught up - What's this I hear about Lee being accused of more sexual abuse and Crazy designing a missing persons poster?

HUH??? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: December 29, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Didn't you know that happens all the time. Once when it was raining a lady had a infant in a stroller, and she had black garbage bags covering the stroller so the infant didn't get wet. Usually I shut my mouth and say things under my breath, but this time I said that is not a good idea the baby could suffocate, she didn't speak English, and said something, but I thought how dumb was that.

I dare say that the odds aren't stacked in that poor child's favor 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #706 on: December 29, 2008, 10:55:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

LOL, I think he was being facetious! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: December 29, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)
I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

That is a good idea, though I have never heard of taking a swim in a pool was not a good idea for a pregnant woman.

Swimming in a pool shouldn't be a problem. It's the hot tub you should be more concerned about.. the heat.  Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: December 29, 2008, 10:56:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !  We survived Disneyland...and had a magic time. My family really needed the time away this Holiday. Of course we missed our Heather more than ever being there with out her... although I could feel her there with me many times. During the fire works show there were two hearts brightly lighting the sky and of course my first thought was one for Heather and the other for Caylee !! 
Missed you all.... reading back to get caught up.
Cyndi

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: December 29, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »

I want Casey to fry for this, dont get me wrong.  I believe she did it.  However, i do not believe from the CE announced publically, can convict her.  Im convinced from what we all have heard (CE)  is not enough alone for a murder charge, she will walk, maybe ten years. 
However, LE must have some damning evidence that ties her to the murder.  Yes, we all know she didnt report Caylee missing, she was out having a big old party.  But, those actions, also play into her defense, that she "knew Caylee was safe"  This is what the defense will work towards.  All the sightings of casey out partying, after Caylee missing, could also mean Casey was not at all worried about her daughter, cos she honestly thought she was OK.  The crap about her dropping her off at sawgrass with the nanny, and her lies about working at that fun park, will all add up to mental health issues.  The "alleged" sexual abuse she has claimed.  it will get her 12 months in a mental health institution, maybe 2 years.  This is what the defense will go for.  After exhausting the case, she will end up walking.  Just MOO

I can't imagine how even a good defense lawyer, and Baez is certainly not from what I've seen, could convince a jury that Casey, who claimed her child was kidnapped by her nanny, felt so safe that the child was being cared for, she was free to go out and party every nite. The "kidnapped" and "safe" won't be something any sane juror will buy IMO. If she had said she left her with her nanny so she could feel free to party, and later on discovered the nanny had kidnapped her, a jury might understand that, but Casey has said from day # 1 that Caylee was kidnapped and she was given a script to follow for the next 30 days, etc. Not going to fly...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: December 29, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !  We survived Disneyland...and had a magic time. My family really needed the time away this Holiday. Of course we missed our Heather more than ever being there with out her... although I could feel her there with me many times. During the fire works show there were two hearts brightly lighting the sky and of course my first thought was one for Heather and the other for Caylee !! 
Cyndi
I'm glad you had a good time at Disneyland, it is especially nice at Christmas, even though our weather wasn't exactly the best.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #711 on: December 29, 2008, 11:00:12 AM »

Cyndi

Welcome back Cyn, we missed you too!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #712 on: December 29, 2008, 11:00:51 AM »

Thank you JerseyGirl
Lee's house is only a few blocks from the Anthony's house.
Also,could Casey(or whoever)had taken Caylee's body to this spot from the backway?Looks like there is a road that leads to the backway behind the Anthony house.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: December 29, 2008, 11:01:50 AM »

Ok, I could not wait any longer.  I called my doc in regards to swimming.  She laughed at me and told me to breath. 
She said that swimming is not a problem as long as the chemicals are balanced correctly in accordance to the Health Departments guidelines, and as long as I was not sniffin the chlorine jugs. 
She said that if chloriform fumes were within the pool area it would be in extremely small amounts probably undetectable and most definantly unharmfull.  I found that interesting and had to share and take note of that myself.
She did tell me to stay clear of our company parking lot as our fleet of trucks could have an overwhelming smell that would not be ideal for me.  So no sniffin the Chevy's! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #714 on: December 29, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »

I can't imagine how even a good defense lawyer, and Baez is certainly not from what I've seen, could convince a jury that Casey, who claimed her child was kidnapped by her nanny, felt so safe that the child was being cared for, she was free to go out and party every nite. The "kidnapped" and "safe" won't be something any sane juror will buy IMO. If she had said she left her with her nanny so she could feel free to party, and later on discovered the nanny had kidnapped her, a jury might understand that, but Casey has said from day # 1 that Caylee was kidnapped and she was given a script to follow for the next 30 days, etc. Not going to fly...

ITA, KC really shot herself in the foot with that one! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: December 29, 2008, 11:03:44 AM »

Swimming in a pool shouldn't be a problem. It's the hot tub you should be more concerned about.. the heat.  Smile
That would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Bun in the oven". 

County Health Dept guidelines for spa safety and posted rules state no children under the age of 15 and cautions pregnant women on entering the spa. 

Good point AM!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #716 on: December 29, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »

Ok, I could not wait any longer.  I called my doc in regards to swimming.  She laughed at me and told me to breath. 
She said that swimming is not a problem as long as the chemicals are balanced correctly in accordance to the Health Departments guidelines, and as long as I was not sniffin the chlorine jugs. 
She said that if chloriform fumes were within the pool area it would be in extremely small amounts probably undetectable and most definantly unharmfull.  I found that interesting and had to share and take note of that myself.
She did tell me to stay clear of our company parking lot as our fleet of trucks could have an overwhelming smell that would not be ideal for me.  So no sniffin the Chevy's! 

Helpful Hint for the Day: No sniffin Chevy's! Got it, will write it down for future reference. 

maybe tomorrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: December 29, 2008, 11:04:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

If there are any, that would be intersting indeed!

If true it could save Crazy's a$$, problem is they'd have to provide an actual courtroom demonstration of that kind of phenomenon - sure would out-do OJ's "if the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit" courtroom performance! 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #718 on: December 29, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »

Good morning to all monkeys and welcome newbies.

But while she was doing all the parting and having the time of her life
There was a hair with a death band on it in her trunk so she new her daughter was dead.
I believe when they lay everything they got on the table it going to add up to murder

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: December 29, 2008, 11:07:40 AM »

Cyndi
That is wonderful that your family had a great time!  Good to hear and welcome back!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.