April 28, 2024, 12:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341435 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #760 on: December 29, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »

He could start the defense with Cindy's taped call to 911 by calling the 911 operator, then call Cindy, and Lee, who talked with Casey once Cindy dragged her home. They can testify to what Casey told them which introduces the "kidnapping" story. In one of those calls, Cindy tells the 911 operator the babysitter kidnapped her granddaughter. I don't know about Casey being given her Miranda rights when first interviewed by the cops, or whether she signed a sworn affidavit. It was AFTER checking on the info Casey initially gave them that they discovered none of it was true which led to them taking her to Universal where they confronted her, I believe. I'm not sure that we have seen or heard her initial interview. I just don't know.
Well I hope the prosecution would rebuttle with the very first 911 call made by Cindy where she states that the car smells as if a dead body has been inside of it.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #761 on: December 29, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »

My guess for plea/defense will be something to this effect....

Law Encyclopedia: Diminished Capacity 

This doctrine recognizes that although, at the time the offense was committed, an accused was not suffering from a mental disease or defect sufficient to exonerate him or her from all criminal responsibility, the accused's mental capacity may have been diminished by intoxication, trauma, or mental disease so that he or she did not possess the specific mental state or intent essential to the particular offense charged.
http://www.answers.com/topic/diminished-responsibility

I agree with you Nut.  Based on the information that we are currently aware of in re to the events surrounding Caylee's demise this sounds probable as a defense that Baez could use.  In doing so though he would be throwing Cindy and George under the bus, and this would really contradict the "perfect family" tour that Cindy was doing in order to help raise reasonable doubt.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: December 29, 2008, 11:58:07 AM »

How might I be exposed to chloroform?
1. Drinking water or beverages made using water containing chloroform.
2. Breathing indoor or outdoor air containing it, especially in the workplace.
3. Eating food that contains it.
4. Skin contact with chloroform or water that contains it, such as in swimming pools.

Wow!  This makes it very clear, thanks Blaze!   

Wondering now if...... IF....... G&C have, slowly over time, been exposed to chloroform in their water and food.  Cuz if so, they likely wouldn't even be aware of that, would they?  Wonder if LE has thought of this and tested both of them to see? 

Jeeeezzz.. The question Cindy asked Casey keeps coming back to mind.. "What have you done?"        

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: December 29, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

thank you all for replying to my earlier post, as stupid as it sounded, it worries me with this case.  Im off to bed, have a great day monkey mates

'Nite Lucinda. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #764 on: December 29, 2008, 12:00:14 PM »

Something that scares me is, I truly hope Baez or Crazy's defense team are NOT reading Scared Monkeys!  There are some great theories for the defense here.  You monkeys are way too smart.  It would not surprise me a bit to hear Baez spouting one of "our defense scenarios" in court.  He would be reading them thinking "man, why didn't I think of that.  Me a smart lawyer, they just scared monkeys..."
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: December 29, 2008, 12:02:20 PM »

He could start the defense with Cindy's taped call to 911 by calling the 911 operator, then call Cindy, and Lee, who talked with Casey once Cindy dragged her home. They can testify to what Casey told them which introduces the "kidnapping" story. In one of those calls, Cindy tells the 911 operator the babysitter kidnapped her granddaughter. I don't know about Casey being given her Miranda rights when first interviewed by the cops, or whether she signed a sworn affidavit. It was AFTER checking on the info Casey initially gave them that they discovered none of it was true which led to them taking her to Universal where they confronted her, I believe. I'm not sure that we have seen or heard her initial interview. I just don't know.
Link to all of Casey's released docs.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

According to the pdf info, Casey gave an initial SWORN statement about leaving Caylee at babysitter's (address given) on 6/9/08. I did NOT continue reading to see if the document is at the link, but that covers the cops for Miranda warnings, etc. IMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: December 29, 2008, 12:03:22 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

Good Morning Monks old and new.

RE: the additional sexual abuse and teh missing poster.....I have used my limited search talents and was unable to find anything about this...JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!

IMO BJ is waiting to see what exactly the prosecution has via discovery. When he see what I HOPE they have he will go for a plea. As nymbers girls says he has nothing to work with except casey's lies.

O/T: Please donate to your local Humane Society and ASPCA's - they are in desperate need of food and other items. Call you local animal shelters and see how you can help.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: December 29, 2008, 12:04:29 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
I had to read this one twice;

FURHMAN: "There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags."
I didn't realize that there were any....? 

I guess LP will have to hand over the dumbest comment award...

I didn't think Jumpers was a bad movie..it won't win any Oscars, but it was an interesting concept and great intense action...It's definitely not a chick flick tho so I can understand the negative opinion..I also don't think Hayden C. is much of an actor but Samuel Jackson is always worth watching IMO
Sam J was the whole reason we rented it....although still have not brought myself to get "Snakes on a Plane".  LOL  ok sorry for the O/T

I would chew my foot off before watching a movie like that!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: December 29, 2008, 12:05:13 PM »

Okay, did anyone see where the woman suffocated her son on Christmas Eve? If Casey really was at a hotel the night of the 15th or 16th?, I wonder if she caould have killed Caylee there like this woman did? She could have chloroformed her & then when she was out, suffocated her with a pillow. She also could have done the same at the home. Did LE take any pillows? or do we know? And would chloroform still be detectable in a pillow now? Here is the article:

.... snipped only for space

This is sad sad SAD! 

Immediately on discovering the remains, LE zoomed back to the A's house, remember that search?  They took what appears to have been a pillow off Caylee's bed.  We saw the ruffle sticking up out of the bag.  In looking at pics we already had, it looks just like one of those pillows sitting on the back of the bed.  Plus we've heard she was wrapped in a sheet or blanket or something too.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #769 on: December 29, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
I had to read this one twice;

FURHMAN: "There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags."
I didn't realize that there were any....? 

I guess LP will have to hand over the dumbest comment award...

I didn't think Jumpers was a bad movie..it won't win any Oscars, but it was an interesting concept and great intense action...It's definitely not a chick flick tho so I can understand the negative opinion..I also don't think Hayden C. is much of an actor but Samuel Jackson is always worth watching IMO
Sam J was the whole reason we rented it....although still have not brought myself to get "Snakes on a Plane".  LOL  ok sorry for the O/T

I would chew my foot off before watching a movie like that!

Ow

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 29, 2008, 12:07:08 PM »

Hey Dolce! Missed you!!Hope you had a great Christmas!

Fabulous Christmas indeed!  I missed the Monkey's though!  (I am loving the new Fashion forum that Klaas put together) I hope your Christmas was fantastic as well!!  Looking forward to a great New Year for sure!!

I thought the Fashion Forum was for dressing up Monkey Avatars!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 29, 2008, 12:09:14 PM »

How might I be exposed to chloroform?
1. Drinking water or beverages made using water containing chloroform.
2. Breathing indoor or outdoor air containing it, especially in the workplace.
3. Eating food that contains it.
4. Skin contact with chloroform or water that contains it, such as in swimming pools.

Wow!  This makes it very clear, thanks Blaze!   

Wondering now if...... IF....... G&C have, slowly over time, been exposed to chloroform in their water and food.  Cuz if so, they likely wouldn't even be aware of that, would they?  Wonder if LE has thought of this and tested both of them to see? 

Jeeeezzz.. The question Cindy asked Casey keeps coming back to mind.. "What have you done?"        

"What have you done?" I think Cincin knows her daughter pretty d** good. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: December 29, 2008, 12:10:13 PM »

Hey Dolce! Missed you!!Hope you had a great Christmas!

Fabulous Christmas indeed!  I missed the Monkey's though!  (I am loving the new Fashion forum that Klaas put together) I hope your Christmas was fantastic as well!!  Looking forward to a great New Year for sure!!

I thought the Fashion Forum was for dressing up Monkey Avatars!! 

I feel better now.  I had to go check it out.

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #773 on: December 29, 2008, 12:14:08 PM »

Did I hear that it has come out that one of the things that LE found when doing the search on Caseys comp.  was that she had made a missing persons poster even before Caylee had come up missing?

The above was what I was referring to in regards to the missing person poster.

Do No Evil 
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: December 29, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »

Am I totally wrong in thinking I may get some satisfaction if KC throws Cindy under the bus? Here Cindy is...treading all over poor Caylee's memory by all the things she has done and said, turning everyone around her into robots to defend her daughter, not to mention defending Caylee's murderer...and here comes KC blaming all her problems and claiming abuse by the one woman who stood by her and defended her through all this. Heh heh heh.

I think that would be funny. They both deserve it Oooh I feel evil! 
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #775 on: December 29, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

Okay, did anyone see where the woman suffocated her son on Christmas Eve? If Casey really was at a hotel the night of the 15th or 16th?, I wonder if she caould have killed Caylee there like this woman did? She could have chloroformed her & then when she was out, suffocated her with a pillow. She also could have done the same at the home. Did LE take any pillows? or do we know? And would chloroform still be detectable in a pillow now? Here is the article:

.... snipped only for space

This is sad sad SAD! 

Immediately on discovering the remains, LE zoomed back to the A's house, remember that search?  They took what appears to have been a pillow off Caylee's bed.  We saw the ruffle sticking up out of the bag.  In looking at pics we already had, it looks just like one of those pillows sitting on the back of the bed.  Plus we've heard she was wrapped in a sheet or blanket or something too.

[/quote

I wish there was a screening process for parents "at risk" of commiting things like this before they happened.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #776 on: December 29, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »

Sorry Pookybear..I did not see you there. Hi there.  I am still wondering why LE would be after Lee. All we can really do is speculate but if it has to do with money and using the donations in searching for Caylee, I say what is the problem??

When you make a donation I was not aware you could put stipulations on it. In fact I think one should give with a warm heart and as long as the money is used for search purposes I see no need for anyone to explain.

I am one of those that thinks if you are truly searching and grieving and your life has become impossible to live as it was before the tragedy, then the money can be used to pay for housing, utilities etc. and if you don't like how the monies is being used ; don't donate to it.

So, if Lee was looking for Caylee, and I believe in the beginning he was pounding the pavement trying to find his niece, I feel he could use the money for expenses. In the end,we see Lee drop off the radar and I suspect he has come to know the truth. And he found out that the puke sister of his had accused him of sexual abuse to 2 different people in 2 different circles of friends. He must of been horrified!! And since Casey lies and lies and lies,I do NOT believe a thing she says. I for one will give Lee the benifit of the doubt until we learn more. JMO

Thde above is in regards to Lee being accused more than once of sexual abuse.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: December 29, 2008, 12:16:51 PM »

Did I hear that it has come out that one of the things that LE found when doing the search on Caseys comp.  was that she had made a missing persons poster even before Caylee had come up missing?

The above was what I was referring to in regards to the missing person poster.

Thanks CC,I find that interesting too. 

O/T BRB.Lunchtime for the Munchkin. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 29, 2008, 12:24:17 PM »

Being an avid watcher of OTH, I had my thoughts about the Zanny connection to the crazy "Nanny Carrie" obduction in the plot of the show.  (I think I brought it up, but I can not be certain as it was a while ago.)
Nanny Carrie steals Jaime in order to have Jaime for her own as she had lost her son.  Craziness!  I think that the plot line furthered though after Casey had committed the crime.  Only the obduction part of the story was aired within the timeframe of the murder.  Nanny Carrie did not use chloroform in her obduction, but DID take Jaime to a hotel where he was later rescued by his murdering grandfather Dan.

Ok done.  Smile
Dolce!!!!!   Youre back!!!  I thought maybe you disappeared with Wreck (who went missing at the same time) and I didnt know whether to be mad or to laugh and laugh and laugh!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: December 29, 2008, 12:24:21 PM »

Am I totally wrong in thinking I may get some satisfaction if KC throws Cindy under the bus? Here Cindy is...treading all over poor Caylee's memory by all the things she has done and said, turning everyone around her into robots to defend her daughter, not to mention defending Caylee's murderer...and here comes KC blaming all her problems and claiming abuse by the one woman who stood by her and defended her through all this. Heh heh heh.

I think that would be funny. They both deserve it Oooh I feel evil! 

When I read your initial post about what you thought may have happened, it crossed my mind that with the phone pings showing that Casey left the house the nite of 6/15 (after an argument with Cindy,) and drove around most of the nite, I wondered if Casey's defense might be that she left Caylee at home with Cindy and that she never saw Caylee again after that. What if Cindy was the "nanny" Casey said she left her child with? Cindy did babysit Caylee and didn't she call Cindy "nan" as in that video where Caylee sings "You are My Sunshine?" Casey kept telling the cops that she left Caylee with the nanny and that the nanny was the last person she saw Caylee with, etc. Well, what if her defense is that Cindy is the nanny????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.