April 28, 2024, 10:15:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341417 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #780 on: December 29, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »

Something that scares me is, I truly hope Baez or Crazy's defense team are NOT reading Scared Monkeys!  There are some great theories for the defense here.  You monkeys are way too smart.  It would not surprise me a bit to hear Baez spouting one of "our defense scenarios" in court.  He would be reading them thinking "man, why didn't I think of that.  Me a smart lawyer, they just scared monkeys..."

No fear there. Atty's won't get ideas on defense from a message board/forum of any type. They will scour Law books, etc.
The Ant's MAY get ideas from boards, but not Defense Atty's.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: December 29, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »

...snipped quote stack only for space

I still don't think Casey knew who the father was. I don't think she cared, either. Look at her sex life. The way most people know who the father is, is they know who they slept with and when. I don't think Casey knew. There were way too many guys it could have been.

I don't think she sat there knowing who it was and refused to tell. 

Pregnancy's not like a cell phone where the incoming call displays the sender's number and you know who it is. If you sleep with a bunch of guys in one month, and find out the next month you're pregnant, it's not like you're going to know which one's the Dad, any more than he knows. And Casey didn't care-she knew Cindy would take care of her anyway.

And I don't buy for one minute that Cindy thought Casey was still a virgin. She's a nurse. I think she is just raised to say the opposite of the truth.  Like no abuse or sexual abuse or violence ever happened in her family. George is a wonderful provider and father and they have a great marriage. Her parents never drank or treated her badly. Casey's a great mother and never neglected or abused her child. She wasn't pregnant, she was a virgin. And whoever put that body in the trunk, it could not have been Casey. If I didn't know better I'd think she had a gun to her head.

This sure could be, Fuzz!  We've speculated and checked pic after pic, etc, but when it comes right down to it, we don't know for sure who the baby daddy is, despite similiarities or rumors.  It sure could be that even Casey doesn't know who he is.  I still have my theories tho, as do others.  But if I were on a jury today, I'd have to go with the unknown theory, just cuz there's no hard evidence available to us..... yet. 

I watched a well known tv show where a woman gave birth to twins who, as it turned out, had different baby daddies.  I'm 54 yrs old, yet was stunned! to find out this is a possibility!!!     Given Casey's known history with men, it's possible she had sex with two or more men at the same time or near the same time, with one of them ending up as the baby daddy.  Sad that she may not even be able to remember back and say 'ok, it's either this one, that one, or the other one.'  Given all else that we know about Casey, am thinking tho that she does know, and for whatever reason isn't telling the truth about it. 

Going back over some of the details that we know about Cindy, incl those that you listed, we can see where she's chosen denial time after again.  Things that are obvious to others, Cindy seems to have decided 'no it can't be true', and then *for her* it wasn't.  Despite the fact that yesssss it certainly was true.  In one sense, Cindy having chosen denial of the facts was a coping skill.  And as Dr. Phil would say, 'how's that working for ya?'..... Ends up making Cindy look like a damn fool, yet she seems to live in the moment just as Casey does, and denial seems to have helped her cope with the moment just fine.  It's after the fact that we, looking on, can't help but wonder WTF was she thinking?  And Cindy herself may even, with hindsight, wonder that herself. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #782 on: December 29, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »

Being an avid watcher of OTH, I had my thoughts about the Zanny connection to the crazy "Nanny Carrie" obduction in the plot of the show.  (I think I brought it up, but I can not be certain as it was a while ago.)
Nanny Carrie steals Jaime in order to have Jaime for her own as she had lost her son.  Craziness!  I think that the plot line furthered though after Casey had committed the crime.  Only the obduction part of the story was aired within the timeframe of the murder.  Nanny Carrie did not use chloroform in her obduction, but DID take Jaime to a hotel where he was later rescued by his murdering grandfather Dan.

Ok done.  Smile
Dolce!!!!!   Youre back!!!  I thought maybe you disappeared with Wreck (who went missing at the same time) and I didnt know whether to be mad or to laugh and laugh and laugh!!!!!
Yowza! 
No I was snatched away by my family who came down for vaca!

CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: December 29, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »

Am I totally wrong in thinking I may get some satisfaction if KC throws Cindy under the bus? Here Cindy is...treading all over poor Caylee's memory by all the things she has done and said, turning everyone around her into robots to defend her daughter, not to mention defending Caylee's murderer...and here comes KC blaming all her problems and claiming abuse by the one woman who stood by her and defended her through all this. Heh heh heh.

I think that would be funny. They both deserve it Oooh I feel evil! 

When I read your initial post about what you thought may have happened, it crossed my mind that with the phone pings showing that Casey left the house the nite of 6/15 (after an argument with Cindy,) and drove around most of the nite, I wondered if Casey's defense might be that she left Caylee at home with Cindy and that she never saw Caylee again after that. What if Cindy was the "nanny" Casey said she left her child with? Cindy did babysit Caylee and didn't she call Cindy "nan" as in that video where Caylee sings "You are My Sunshine?" Casey kept telling the cops that she left Caylee with the nanny and that the nanny was the last person she saw Caylee with, etc. Well, what if her defense is that Cindy is the nanny????

I can see where KC and Bozo would come up with that but all the prosecution would have to do is play the original 911 call where CA was talking to KC, very concerned about where Caylee was. Then you hear KC saying in the background "Just give me one more day."--- Which by the way I always wondered WTH that meant???

Cut to CA's next 911 call which I personally believe was the one and only time we've ever heard CA being honest and genuine. She was panicked and crying and hyperventilating because she just found out Caylee was missing. You can tell she wasn't faking that. Then had to do a lot of back tracking because of those honest and raw emotions
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: December 29, 2008, 12:30:22 PM »

Hi everyone, hope everyone had a great xmas.
I think IN SESSION (Court TV) is covering trial, since Beth Karras covered the
Grand Jury coverage.
Iread an article last week, it was a interview with KC friend Kio and when KC was
preggy with Caylee, Kio ask KC how many guys had she had sex with and KC
told her 8 at that time, but didn't mention Daddy.
Does KC have to show up in Court on Jan 15th or will it be another no show for
her. No one has seen her in what 3 months and I know she ordered tampons after
she was in jail for 5 weeks but JB could have told her to order them or people
would talk. I'm wondering if KC is preggie.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #785 on: December 29, 2008, 12:31:28 PM »

O/T BRB.Lunchtime for the Munchkin. 

Did you win that Light Sabre battle last night ? 

I'm still on topic...Light Sabre = Star Wars = Hayden Christensen = Jumpers = KC rental

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: December 29, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »

If I were CA and believed KC...I would want a test done of me and my family to see if we were being exposed to Chloroform... It can be in drinking water, pool's, contaiminated ground water, products that you consume.  And if CA believed KC was that innosecnt wouldn't you wonder where the high levels of Chloroform was coming from?

High levels of Chloroform also causes soars and irriatation.  Not to mention cancer to the liver and kidneys.  It can also cause miscarriages...

Am pedaling fast to catch up, and testing everyone in the family is exactly what I was thinking when reading your previous posts.  Heck, I'd even have the pets checked! 

well that's cuz my fur-baby is family too.  heh

If the whole A's family test positive for chloroform, except Casey, well IMO, there ya go.  Nailed. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #787 on: December 29, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)
I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   

Theboyzmom LIVING ON THE EDGE!! 
Yea I am just that kinda girl!!! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: December 29, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)
I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   

Theboyzmom LIVING ON THE EDGE!! 
Yea I am just that kinda girl!!! 

I can watch your avatar for hours! It's too cute! LOL!!! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 29, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »

O/T BRB.Lunchtime for the Munchkin. 

Did you win that Light Sabre battle last night ? 

I'm still on topic...Light Sabre = Star Wars = Hayden Christensen = Jumpers = KC rental

Afraid not. 

Good topic connection. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #790 on: December 29, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »

Am I totally wrong in thinking I may get some satisfaction if KC throws Cindy under the bus? Here Cindy is...treading all over poor Caylee's memory by all the things she has done and said, turning everyone around her into robots to defend her daughter, not to mention defending Caylee's murderer...and here comes KC blaming all her problems and claiming abuse by the one woman who stood by her and defended her through all this. Heh heh heh.

When I read your initial post about what you thought may have happened, it crossed my mind that with the phone pings showing that Casey left the house the nite of 6/15 (after an argument with Cindy,) and drove around most of the nite, I wondered if Casey's defense might be that she left Caylee at home with Cindy and that she never saw Caylee again after that. What if Cindy was the "nanny" Casey said she left her child with? Cindy did babysit Caylee and didn't she call Cindy "nan" as in that video where Caylee sings "You are My Sunshine?" Casey kept telling the cops that she left Caylee with the nanny and that the nanny was the last person she saw Caylee with, etc. Well, what if her defense is that Cindy is the nanny????

I can see where KC and Bozo would come up with that but all the prosecution would have to do is play the original 911 call where CA was talking to KC, very concerned about where Caylee was. Then you hear KC saying in the background "Just give me one more day."--- Which by the way I always wondered WTH that meant???
Cut to CA's next 911 call which I personally believe was the one and only time we've ever heard CA being honest and genuine. She was panicked and crying and hyperventilating because she just found out Caylee was missing. You can tell she wasn't faking that. Then had to do a lot of back tracking because of those honest and raw emotions

JMO....I think she would have skipped town..maybe to California to be with the Marine (forgot his name)

JMO..again...I'm not convinced by CA 911 call..I think I'm alone on this tho so I will wait and see..change opinion as necessary

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: December 29, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

If Mark NeJames is only considering affording Kronk a rewards ... IMO he should just keep it to himself until he has made a decision to follow through.

It is unbelieveable that Crimeline offers a reward for information leading to the discovery of Caylee Marie's remains but ... it is not forthcoming because 911 was contacted first.

Also ... from a moral point of view ... I believe Leonard Padilla should make good on the reward that he had previously offered.

Janet
_______

REWARD - MARK NEJAME

Attorney Considers Giving Meter Reader $5,000 Reward
Monday, December 29, 2008 – updated: 10:47 am EST December 29, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that an Orlando attorney who resigned from representing George and Cindy Anthony is considering a $5,000 reward for the man who found two-year-old Caylee Anthony's remains.

Eyewitness news reported two weeks ago that Roy Kronk was not eligible for a Crime line reward, but attorney Mark Nejame said that Kronk, "Did something very good and it's only appropriate that something good be returned to him."

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla also says he wants to give Kronk a reward for finding Caylee's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18373572/detail.html

VIDEO REPORT: Meter Reader May Get Reward

http://www.wftv.com/video/18373683/index.html

REWARD - CRIMELINE - LEONARD PADILLA

No Reward For Meter Reader Who Found Skull
Monday, December 15, 2008 – updated: 6:18 pm EST December 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He's having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony's home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

"You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS," explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. "We don't have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911."

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

"As calls come in, if it's something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately," Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee's body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

"I don't want to get sued," Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

"It's going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily," he said. "Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it."

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General's Office.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18285004/detail.html

Meter Reader Who Found Child's Skull Not Eligible For Reward

http://www.wftv.com/video/18285136/index.html

911 CALL: Discovery Of Skull Reported By Utilities Company

http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: December 29, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »

I agree that the panicky calls to 911 about the car smelling like a dead body, my daughter says the babysitter kidnapped her child, etc., are probably the ONLY truthful statements we've heard from Cindy's mouth during this entire episode, but there are people (on here even) asking if she might not have been acting. IF Caylee was killed at the A's house, unless there is evidence tying the crime directly to Casey (fingerprints on the tape, something hard like that,) I would think that trying to blame Cindy as the last person Casey saw Caylee with would fly much better than a non-existent Zanny that the FBI can't locate. Only takes ONE juror with reasonable doubt about who killed Caylee...

IF Casey walked on a homicide charge with a hung jury even, LE would not try Cindy if they knew that she was not the guilty party. I'm positive LE KNOWS that Casey did away with Caylee, but if they can't prove it, she could walk and go right home to the A's!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #793 on: December 29, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »

The defense team has been really quiet, I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. I just don't think this is going to trial, I hope it does, but I don't think it will. And if Baez wants a Casey is innocent tip line, perhaps he should put a number so people can call.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: December 29, 2008, 12:46:26 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

Good Morning Monks old and new.

RE: the additional sexual abuse and teh missing poster.....I have used my limited search talents and was unable to find anything about this...JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!

IMO BJ is waiting to see what exactly the prosecution has via discovery. When he see what I HOPE they have he will go for a plea. As nymbers girls says he has nothing to work with except casey's lies.

O/T: Please donate to your local Humane Society and ASPCA's - they are in desperate need of food and other items. Call you local animal shelters and see how you can help.

I would just like to comment about the donations to the Humane Society.  My grandaughter decided for her birthday the past few years, that instead of friends bringing gifts for her, to bring gifts of dog/cat chow and doggie/kitty treats and she donate all to the Humane Society. 

They had an article in the local newspaper with pics of her and her friends, and the trend began from there.  Now quite a few kids are following the same pattern.

Kids have so much these days, and I was so proud of her idea.  Even during our Christmas parade, they collected donations for not only the Food Bank but also the Humane Society. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: December 29, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »

Sea Searcher.... The marine's name is Mark Hawkins, and I agree I think she was going to go to California also.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: December 29, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »

If I were CA and believed KC...I would want a test done of me and my family to see if we were being exposed to Chloroform... It can be in drinking water, pool's, contaiminated ground water, products that you consume.  And if CA believed KC was that innosecnt wouldn't you wonder where the high levels of Chloroform was coming from?

High levels of Chloroform also causes soars and irriatation.  Not to mention cancer to the liver and kidneys.  It can also cause miscarriages...

Am pedaling fast to catch up, and testing everyone in the family is exactly what I was thinking when reading your previous posts.  Heck, I'd even have the pets checked! 

well that's cuz my fur-baby is family too.  heh

If the whole A's family test positive for chloroform, except Casey, well IMO, there ya go.  Nailed. 

That would be interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: December 29, 2008, 12:51:18 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

Good Morning Monks old and new.

RE: the additional sexual abuse and teh missing poster.....I have used my limited search talents and was unable to find anything about this...JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!

IMO BJ is waiting to see what exactly the prosecution has via discovery. When he see what I HOPE they have he will go for a plea. As nymbers girls says he has nothing to work with except casey's lies.

O/T: Please donate to your local Humane Society and ASPCA's - they are in desperate need of food and other items. Call you local animal shelters and see how you can help.

I would just like to comment about the donations to the Humane Society.  My grandaughter decided for her birthday the past few years, that instead of friends bringing gifts for her, to bring gifts of dog/cat chow and doggie/kitty treats and she donate all to the Humane Society. 

They had an article in the local newspaper with pics of her and her friends, and the trend began from there.  Now quite a few kids are following the same pattern.

Kids have so much these days, and I was so proud of her idea.  Even during our Christmas parade, they collected donations for not only the Food Bank but also the Humane Society. 
How wonderful, there are so many great kids who do nice things, unfortunatly we usually only hear the bad things. I donated to the shelter where I got my dog. But now knowing the Humane Society and ASPCA needs food and donations I will do that. Thanks for the info.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: December 29, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »

Sea Searcher.... The marine's name is Mark Hawkins, and I agree I think she was going to go to California also.

And then....who knows where she may have gone.

~ Peter Frampton
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: December 29, 2008, 12:54:23 PM »

The defense team has been really quiet, I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. I just don't think this is going to trial, I hope it does, but I don't think it will. And if Baez wants a Casey is innocent tip line, perhaps he should put a number so people can call.

I was just thinking yesterday that everyone has been really quiet. I think after New Years day we'll start seeing the "Celebrities" come back out. Can't stay out of the spotlight too long 

No Rose why don't you think this will go to trial? Do you think KC will plead guilty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.