April 27, 2024, 08:53:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341272 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2008, 08:41:14 AM »

I hope you all have a blessed day.  I am signing off for now. 
Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »

Scarrlett, am waiting for the computer whiz to wake up, and will have him post what I have. I can bookmark and that is it LOL
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2008, 08:42:20 AM »

Sorry Pookybear..I did not see you there. Hi there.  I am still wondering why LE would be after Lee. All we can really do is speculate but if it has to do with money and using the donations in searching for Caylee, I say what is the problem??

When you make a donation I was not aware you could put stipulations on it. In fact I think one should give with a warm heart and as long as the money is used for search purposes I see no need for anyone to explain.

I am one of those that thinks if you are truly searching and grieving and your life has become impossible to live as it was before the tragedy, then the money can be used to pay for housing, utilities etc. and if you don't like how the monies is being used ; don't donate to it.

So, if Lee was looking for Caylee, and I believe in the beginning he was pounding the pavement trying to find his niece, I feel he could use the money for expenses. In the end,we see Lee drop off the radar and I suspect he has come to know the truth. And he found out that the puke sister of his had accused him of sexual abuse to 2 different people in 2 different circles of friends. He must of been horrified!! And since Casey lies and lies and lies,I do NOT believe a thing she says. I for one will give Lee the benifit of the doubt until we learn more. JMO

Morning Sweet Scarrlett!

As I look at the Ant family, Lee is the one I can't wrap my mind around. I do tend to cut him some slack so far b/c I see him as the only normal one in that family. I am a single mother who raised 2 boys and a girl. My boys had it tough and grew up with a tremendous compassion for women in distress. They both have that White Knight syndrome, saving damsels. It sounds to me like he didn't really have a strong father figure in George and the women (Cindy and KC) turned to him, when they should have turned to George. In his interviews with LE I saw someone who was really trying to find his niece, someone who didn't want it to be KC who did this, but was getting the truth slowly. His last visit with KC was strange, he wasn't playing games with her, he was all business and didn't look happy about it. Then he does what everyone is screaming he should do, drop out of sight. But when he does this, everyone is screaming where is he? Why isn't he out there behaving like his parents? Why get a lawyer? If I were the family dog, I would have gotten a lawyer! Here he thinks he's handling the situation, that none of us have been in, then hears that his sister, whom he thought loved him, trusted him, has accused him of sexual abuse. The straw that broke the camels back.

Maybe he did do something wrong but didn't fully understand what he did was against the law. He's what? 25? That's a lot of responsibility to be on a kids shoulder. I'm glad he lawyered up, his parents are all about KC and show no inkling of protecting their son, I'm sure this is a pattern he has seen all his life. If it comes out he knew about the body or moved it I'll be extremely disappointed and shake my head. Right now, I can't imagine what his life is like with his sister being a complete psycho, his niece dead at her hands, his mother a manic nutjob and his father a whipped puppy. KC herself has single handedly destroyed this family, with a smirk on her face and her head held high. She has the nations attention and is loving every minute of it, even at the expense of her family. She doesn't give a damn, it's all about her and that's all she needs, the rest are on their own.

Boo, once again we agree. I don't know why, but I can't help cutting Lee some slack.

My opinion, and as another very wise poster says, subject to change.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2008, 08:45:17 AM »

New to posting here,have been lurking for months. I didn't know if you all had found the guy that Jesse mentions in an LE interview that dated Casey before him. He is from Colonial High and has a myspace, his name is Kenneth Drupiewski, he is in the alumni right under Annie, I saw his myspace and when viewing his list of friends annie is there in a pic with Caylee. I also saw that he plays golf and in the pic of Casey sitting in a chair with a cigar IIRC there is a golf bag to her left. I hope I have not broken any rules by posting this info, just found it interesting and wanted to share.

Welcome to the cage, Lucylui!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2008, 08:48:48 AM »

Sorry Pookybear..I did not see you there. Hi there.  I am still wondering why LE would be after Lee. All we can really do is speculate but if it has to do with money and using the donations in searching for Caylee, I say what is the problem??

When you make a donation I was not aware you could put stipulations on it. In fact I think one should give with a warm heart and as long as the money is used for search purposes I see no need for anyone to explain.

I am one of those that thinks if you are truly searching and grieving and your life has become impossible to live as it was before the tragedy, then the money can be used to pay for housing, utilities etc. and if you don't like how the monies is being used ; don't donate to it.

So, if Lee was looking for Caylee, and I believe in the beginning he was pounding the pavement trying to find his niece, I feel he could use the money for expenses. In the end,we see Lee drop off the radar and I suspect he has come to know the truth. And he found out that the puke sister of his had accused him of sexual abuse to 2 different people in 2 different circles of friends. He must of been horrified!! And since Casey lies and lies and lies,I do NOT believe a thing she says. I for one will give Lee the benifit of the doubt until we learn more. JMO

Morning Sweet Scarrlett!

As I look at the Ant family, Lee is the one I can't wrap my mind around. I do tend to cut him some slack so far b/c I see him as the only normal one in that family. I am a single mother who raised 2 boys and a girl. My boys had it tough and grew up with a tremendous compassion for women in distress. They both have that White Knight syndrome, saving damsels. It sounds to me like he didn't really have a strong father figure in George and the women (Cindy and KC) turned to him, when they should have turned to George. In his interviews with LE I saw someone who was really trying to find his niece, someone who didn't want it to be KC who did this, but was getting the truth slowly. His last visit with KC was strange, he wasn't playing games with her, he was all business and didn't look happy about it. Then he does what everyone is screaming he should do, drop out of sight. But when he does this, everyone is screaming where is he? Why isn't he out there behaving like his parents? Why get a lawyer? If I were the family dog, I would have gotten a lawyer! Here he thinks he's handling the situation, that none of us have been in, then hears that his sister, whom he thought loved him, trusted him, has accused him of sexual abuse. The straw that broke the camels back.

Maybe he did do something wrong but didn't fully understand what he did was against the law. He's what? 25? That's a lot of responsibility to be on a kids shoulder. I'm glad he lawyered up, his parents are all about KC and show no inkling of protecting their son, I'm sure this is a pattern he has seen all his life. If it comes out he knew about the body or moved it I'll be extremely disappointed and shake my head. Right now, I can't imagine what his life is like with his sister being a complete psycho, his niece dead at her hands, his mother a manic nutjob and his father a whipped puppy. KC herself has single handedly destroyed this family, with a smirk on her face and her head held high. She has the nations attention and is loving every minute of it, even at the expense of her family. She doesn't give a damn, it's all about her and that's all she needs, the rest are on their own.

I'm no psychologist (yet) but I've seen the pattern before, and I am pretty sure we're going to find out that the women turned to Lee instead of George because George is abusive and unreliable, and they never could turn to him. And that Cindy is controlling and crazy because it's the only way she can have the slightest sense of safety or control in her life.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2008, 08:49:14 AM »

Thanks for the Welcome, after looking at other photos of potential fathers this guy is there as well.

Lucylui, do you have a link to his myspace or some pictures?

Lucylui....Welcome from me as well!! This place is kind of quite now but most times I am a trillion pages behind.

I would also like to see the site of this new guy you found. Good job. Remember,Monkey's are a curious bunch! 

Only a trillion?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:55 AM »

Hi Frijole!  It's good to see you!

Good morning, Monkeys and Lurkers!

Coffee is brewing!!!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=13436517
Kenneth's myspace.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »

Sorry,Forgeot to say Good Morning Monkeys. I'll be popping in and out.Got the Grandson.....the playstation2 calls! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucylui
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2008, 08:53:17 AM »

That's it, go to view all and you will see annie with Caylee
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »

10Q!!!

I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2008, 08:55:58 AM »

Interesting ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2008, 08:57:11 AM »

Interesting ....

OOOOPPPSSSS....hate quoting myself, but forgot to add that his hobby is photography, Jesse said that Casey wanted to be a photographer...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2008, 09:21:58 AM »

Thank you, Trimmonthelake.  There is always someone here that can help Lucylui! These monkey are really smart too.

I'm like you. The one time I attempted to post a picture, it took up half the darn page.

The fog is settling and the signal is slow. Have to take a break before I break something else.

Like your name Bearlyhere...that's what I am. Good Morning. What is your opinion of Lee? I haven't heard your ideas as of yet. Do tell.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »

Nice and Smooth, Bearly! 

Jane Wrote just before the change:

The problem seems to me to be that they act on their desires.  Until we have thought police, what people think about is their own business.  The tricky part comes in teaching children not to do things that are wrong.  And, it makes sense that, once they have actually laid hands on a child, the damage is done and there is no cure.  If, as the grandfather I mentioned earlier said, it makes them that excited, it isn't going to be changeable through counselling.

You've hit a very important point. What is it that causes someone to "get stuck" at a given emotional developmental level? Not always, but often, it's sexual trauma. If the trauma is never known by a caring parent, then there is no chance to compensate, and it can be a cycle that just repeats.

A knowing, caring parent, present to address what has to be done at the time, is so very important to a victim of that kind of abuse!!! All of that concern, action, and repair is what is almost impossible to replicate for an adult. There are so many layers by the time adulthood has been reached. Sexual arousal is already patterned, fantasy and discovery already set, and on and on.

Great point, especially with boys because even at a very young age they are ashamed, and many never tell, some decades later.

It's not a popular thing to say, and TRUST ME, I'm not homophobic, but similarly, if you look at the medical statistics regarding adult male homosexuality, the incidents of same sex childhood sexual trauma is over 50 times that in the straight population. It's very difficult to obtain reliable statistics because it's dependent upon the willingness to tell. You can't trust religious statistics regarding the topic, or gay activist's statistics; both have an agenda. The stats I've referenced are from a rather famous, large study published in the Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA), and in the conclusions they felt the incidence was higher than they could document.

Absolutely~pedophiles who prefer boys average arounf 150-200 victims versus pedophiles that yarget girls, around 15. I didn't want to go there either, bit my son's psychologist stated that even at age 3 boys are homophobic and that is what causes the shame that prevents then from talking. It is very hard to document because more victims than not don't tell.

I agree that pedophiles that are male on male have many more victims. The shame that keeps kids from telling is part. The other part is the fact that although boys are homophobic, they are also curious and admire older boys. It is easy to talk a little boy into doing what the "cool" older boy wants.

The pedophiles that really scare me are the ones that have no preference. I know one that would molest anyone that gave him a chance - he really did not care if they were little boys or girls. At least ones with a preference are somewhat easier to predict. some think treatment will change him - I think he is a psychopath and a danger to all.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »

Forgot to say WELCOME Lucylui. 

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2008, 10:17:25 AM »

Morning all ~ 

Did ya'll see Annie's MS page?  RIP CAYLEE MARIE [meet my friend karma.  shes a bitch] ...

Makes me wonder if that's a message to Casey? ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2008, 10:21:40 AM »

New to posting here,have been lurking for months. I didn't know if you all had found the guy that Jesse mentions in an LE interview that dated Casey before him. He is from Colonial High and has a myspace, his name is Kenneth Drupiewski, he is in the alumni right under Annie, I saw his myspace and when viewing his list of friends annie is there in a pic with Caylee. I also saw that he plays golf and in the pic of Casey sitting in a chair with a cigar IIRC there is a golf bag to her left. I hope I have not broken any rules by posting this info, just found it interesting and wanted to share.

Welcome Lucylui!  Yes, it looks like he is part of the Colonial High group of friends:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=13436517
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2008, 10:24:32 AM »

Thanks for the Welcome, after looking at other photos of potential fathers this guy is there as well.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2008, 10:26:22 AM »

Morning all ~ 

Did ya'll see Annie's MS page?  RIP CAYLEE MARIE [meet my friend karma.  shes a bitch] ...

Makes me wonder if that's a message to Casey? ...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Karma (disambiguation).
"Kamma" redirects here. For other uses, see Kamma (disambiguation).
 Spirituality portal
Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म kárma (help·info), kárman- "act, action, performance"[1]; Pali: kamma) is the concept of "action" or "deed" in Indian religions understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist philosophies.

The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others. The results or 'fruits' of actions are called karma-phala. In religions that incorporate reincarnation, karma extends through one's present life and all past and future lives as well.

Very odd thing she says there..Hmmmmm..Makes me think of that saying" what goes around comes around"too...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.