April 28, 2024, 02:58:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341378 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #800 on: December 29, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »

A couple random thoughts as I sit reading-

- the anthony's are not requesting a 2nd autopsy.  THE DEFENE IS.  These have besome somewhat blurred as the A's seem to be working for the defense.  However, we will see that the defense may be on the A's side at trial.  The defense will do anything they can to help Casey, even if it means hurting her parents.  This is why they do not all have the same lawyer. 

- the defense will look for anything they can find in the autopsy that the LE missed.  However, unless the evidence helps the defense, we will never see it.  Therefore, the Anthony's will never get more answers from the autospy, unless it points to someone other than Casey (which they would love to hear).

-  I still say tat the origional hair found in the car with the death bands, can now be linked with the hairs found on the body in the woods.  Since that hair was found prior to being exposed to the elements and was much less decomposed at the time, they may have chemical testing from that hair that can be used to prove drugs in Caylee's system.  Now that we have a body, that particular hair is WAY more important.    Thoughts on this?

Good point perri! 

Wonder what would happen if the defense *happens to discover* something that the prosecution didn't?  Is the defense to be believed then?  Seems a third autopsy would be in order at that point.  Sigh.  I wouldn't put it past the defense to plant something either, seems they are without much to stand on as it is. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: December 29, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »

If Chloroform was used on Caylee just that one time, or a few times prior, it may not show up in hair or bone marrow. Short term Chloroform poisoning won't stay in the system long after being administered. Long term use may or may not show. If  they believe Chloroform was COD, it may not be provable.

I know we have dissected Chloroform a million times, but I wanted to add these....

...snipped only for space

Good info, Nut... thanks!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: December 29, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »

Did CA say her daughter had been missing a month and she just found her, but now she can't find her grand daughter?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: December 29, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee did alot of work to try to make LE and the public believe that Casey did not do this. So much work, they might be facing charges. The items at the scene pointed to their house. I think they might have to give up to LE and the State's Attorney what they did to obstruct and be willing to testify truthfully, else who knows what the scheme team might have in mind as a defense.  Baez's number one concern is his client. If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she is the one with all the power. Cindy could be the one that Casey is protecting, not some phantom Xanax Nanny. Trials are not about finding the truth it seems.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #804 on: December 29, 2008, 01:05:44 PM »

The defense team has been really quiet, I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. I just don't think this is going to trial, I hope it does, but I don't think it will. And if Baez wants a Casey is innocent tip line, perhaps he should put a number so people can call.

I was just thinking yesterday that everyone has been really quiet. I think after New Years day we'll start seeing the "Celebrities" come back out. Can't stay out of the spotlight too long 

No Rose why don't you think this will go to trial? Do you think KC will plead guilty?
I do believe a deal will be made, it sounds to me like there is going to be some surprises, surprises that I can't believe would be in Casey's best interest to be laid out there for the public. Also the cost to the state for the trial, if it is moved, that becomes very costly, and the amount that has been spent so far on this case is extremely high. imo
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 29, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

Good Morning Monks old and new.

RE: the additional sexual abuse and teh missing poster.....I have used my limited search talents and was unable to find anything about this...JANET WHERE ARE YOU!!!

IMO BJ is waiting to see what exactly the prosecution has via discovery. When he see what I HOPE they have he will go for a plea. As nymbers girls says he has nothing to work with except casey's lies.

O/T: Please donate to your local Humane Society and ASPCA's - they are in desperate need of food and other items. Call you local animal shelters and see how you can help.

I would just like to comment about the donations to the Humane Society.  My grandaughter decided for her birthday the past few years, that instead of friends bringing gifts for her, to bring gifts of dog/cat chow and doggie/kitty treats and she donate all to the Humane Society. 

They had an article in the local newspaper with pics of her and her friends, and the trend began from there.  Now quite a few kids are following the same pattern.

Kids have so much these days, and I was so proud of her idea.  Even during our Christmas parade, they collected donations for not only the Food Bank but also the Humane Society. 

My son, who will be 7 in May, has already decided he wants to do this for his b-day! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: December 29, 2008, 01:10:22 PM »

Did CA say her daughter had been missing a month and she just found her, but now she can't find her grand daughter?
Yes. But then in all her media appearance and statements, she backtracked and said she heard from Casey every day. Same as the car thing, she wants to report a stolen car, but she has the car at Hopespring Drive. Casey always had Cindy's permission to have the car. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 29, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »

Yes. But then in all her media appearance and statements, she backtracked and said she heard from Casey every day. Same as the car thing, she wants to report a stolen car, but she has the car at Hopespring Drive. Casey always had Cindy's permission to have the car. 
Yes, Kat, IIRC George said that Casey called Cindy every day in his FBI interview.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: December 29, 2008, 01:14:19 PM »

A couple random thoughts as I sit reading-

- the anthony's are not requesting a 2nd autopsy.  THE DEFENE IS.  These have besome somewhat blurred as the A's seem to be working for the defense.  However, we will see that the defense may be on the A's side at trial.  The defense will do anything they can to help Casey, even if it means hurting her parents.  This is why they do not all have the same lawyer. 

- the defense will look for anything they can find in the autopsy that the LE missed.  However, unless the evidence helps the defense, we will never see it.  Therefore, the Anthony's will never get more answers from the autospy, unless it points to someone other than Casey (which they would love to hear).

-  I still say tat the origional hair found in the car with the death bands, can now be linked with the hairs found on the body in the woods.  Since that hair was found prior to being exposed to the elements and was much less decomposed at the time, they may have chemical testing from that hair that can be used to prove drugs in Caylee's system.  Now that we have a body, that particular hair is WAY more important.    Thoughts on this?
A quick question in reference to your last thought there.  Can it be told how long the body was left in the woods based on the original hairs found in the trunk tested against those found in the elements?

Come on Monkeys you are very smart!!

hmmmm... not sure exactly on that, Dolce.  But it was reported that based on what they found at the scene, they very likely will be able to pinpoint when the body was placed there. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 29, 2008, 01:14:27 PM »

I'm sorry, I think George said they talked on the phone or texted every day.  He did not specifically say Casey called Cindy.  Need to check phone records...

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: December 29, 2008, 01:14:28 PM »

How might I be exposed to chloroform?
1. Drinking water or beverages made using water containing chloroform.
2. Breathing indoor or outdoor air containing it, especially in the workplace.
3. Eating food that contains it.
4. Skin contact with chloroform or water that contains it, such as in swimming pools.

Wow!  This makes it very clear, thanks Blaze!   

Wondering now if...... IF....... G&C have, slowly over time, been exposed to chloroform in their water and food.  Cuz if so, they likely wouldn't even be aware of that, would they?  Wonder if LE has thought of this and tested both of them to see? 

Jeeeezzz.. The question Cindy asked Casey keeps coming back to mind.. "What have you done?"        

I know one could get very paronoid over something like this... but situations like this, I'm sure does happen.  The information is out there on the web posted.  But my thoughts are not my own tap water, but products that you buy from manufactures that use chloronated water/filters.  But you would get sick (vomiting, etc.).  And it some, it causes depression, and the god awful word - Cancer. 
I know we are all as careful as possible, but you really don't know.  It's the grace of God... go I.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: December 29, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »

Sea Searcher.... The marine's name is Mark Hawkins, and I agree I think she was going to go to California also.

MARK HAWKINS

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... And she was at one time apparently planning to make a trip to see a Marine person, a person in the Marine Corps by the name of Mark Hawkins, and basically, she kept texting him from the 16th of June, feverishly, basically, I have something to tell you, and you may not like it.

And it came down to the point, she said in her text, her e-mail messages and on phone calls. that her mother, Cindy, and brother, Lee, knew what she was going to tell him. But she wanted to take that trip out to California to 29 Palms to tell him in person. We don`t know really what that is. He at one time -- Mark Hawkins at one time was a security guard at Universal Studios, where Casey allegedly worked at one time.

<snipped>

GRACE: OK. I want to go back to the Marine stationed out in California. So whatever she had to tell him, she had to travel to California to tell him?

WILLIAMS: That`s what she wanted to do. She apparently didn`t have enough -- how shall we say this -- enough gumption to tell him in e-mail or in texting or whatever. She wanted to tell him...

GRACE: Well, that`s amazing...

WILLIAMS: ... in person.

GRACE: ... because according to these phone records, she was texting him first thing in the morning and last thing before she would go to bed at night ...

<snipped>

PADILLA: ... But getting back to the car running out of gas, it was there out of gas at 7:00 AM. She`s on the phone to the Marine 11:00, 11:30 the night before. Last calls she made the night before were to the Marine

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: December 29, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »

good morning everyone, sorry i just been on msn talking to my son.  So, that is the same Jumper movie?  Well, I will watch it then.  I usually hate movies like that.  I am behind, and wont look like I will catch up, so I will stay in the current topic.  I bet i annoy the fluck outa yall 

You could never annoy the fluck out of us!! We have listened to Cindy tapes, we are un-fluckable!!!    Now Lucinda and I came up with a new word!!!! Unfluckable!!!

Lucinda do not watch Jumper, its a flucking waste of time!  I was sad that I had lost precious hours of my life watching that flucking flick!

... "flucking flick" ... 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: December 29, 2008, 01:19:08 PM »

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/phs6.html
Some info on Chloroform (link above)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 29, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

The defense team has been really quiet, I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. I just don't think this is going to trial, I hope it does, but I don't think it will. And if Baez wants a Casey is innocent tip line, perhaps he should put a number so people can call.

I was just thinking yesterday that everyone has been really quiet. I think after New Years day we'll start seeing the "Celebrities" come back out. Can't stay out of the spotlight too long 

No Rose why don't you think this will go to trial? Do you think KC will plead guilty?
I do believe a deal will be made, it sounds to me like there is going to be some surprises, surprises that I can't believe would be in Casey's best interest to be laid out there for the public. Also the cost to the state for the trial, if it is moved, that becomes very costly, and the amount that has been spent so far on this case is extremely high. imo

I wish she would plead guilty and tell what happened. If she says it was an accident, it might not be able to be proven. I think if it was, she should have fessed up to it a long time ago. I tend to think it probably wasn't an accident that's why she needs the nanny story, and also all the time she needed to go by before anyone even knew Caylee was missing. I think KC needed that time to pass so that evidence would also degrade over that time. The fact that it took 6mos to find her may have helped her (hopefully not). If it were any kind of accident-I think it was due to KC's negligence. Which might be why she'd cover up the death. I just don't know sometimes.
This case makes me go Coo Coo! Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #815 on: December 29, 2008, 01:20:01 PM »

I agree w/ fuzzball. Casey has no clue who Caylee's dad is. She'd have to haul in 1/2 the male population of Orlando and beyond for paternity tests. Plus, it is my guess that some of the people she had sex with, she wouldn't even remember or know their name to begin with.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: December 29, 2008, 01:21:26 PM »

Honey...I am not sure about that.  This was info I was pulling off the web only in thinking about the Caylee situation.  It would be best to ask the doctor.  (huggs)
I am going to give her a call this afternoon.  So much of my life is based around the pool.

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   

you go in right after eating? 

do you run with scissors too?    

(just kidding, hope ya know)

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: December 29, 2008, 01:21:54 PM »

How might I be exposed to chloroform?
1. Drinking water or beverages made using water containing chloroform.
2. Breathing indoor or outdoor air containing it, especially in the workplace.
3. Eating food that contains it.
4. Skin contact with chloroform or water that contains it, such as in swimming pools.

Wow!  This makes it very clear, thanks Blaze!   

Wondering now if...... IF....... G&C have, slowly over time, been exposed to chloroform in their water and food.  Cuz if so, they likely wouldn't even be aware of that, would they?  Wonder if LE has thought of this and tested both of them to see? 

Jeeeezzz.. The question Cindy asked Casey keeps coming back to mind.. "What have you done?"        

"What have you done?" I think Cincin knows her daughter pretty d** good. 

Yeah,,, what does she think she's done?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 29, 2008, 01:22:08 PM »

I agree no rose colored glasses.

I think it would be in Casey Anthony's best interst if a plea deal was made and ... the best interest of the taxpayers of the State of Orlando.

However ... it is not in the best interest of Caylee Marie.  A plea deal implies that justice ...  for this precious little girl who was deprived of her God-given right to life ... will take a back seat.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: December 29, 2008, 01:25:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
I had to read this one twice;

FURHMAN: "There are not a lot of people that die of natural causes that after death put themselves in garbage bags."
I didn't realize that there were any....? 

I guess LP will have to hand over the dumbest comment award...

I didn't think Jumpers was a bad movie..it won't win any Oscars, but it was an interesting concept and great intense action...It's definitely not a chick flick tho so I can understand the negative opinion..I also don't think Hayden C. is much of an actor but Samuel Jackson is always worth watching IMO
Sam J was the whole reason we rented it....although still have not brought myself to get "Snakes on a Plane".  LOL  ok sorry for the O/T

I would chew my foot off before watching a movie like that!

OK Sunny...if it comes down to it, you chew your left, and I'll chew my right and then we'll team up for the sack race...   Those kinds of movies are not my idea of entertainment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.