April 27, 2024, 07:41:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341263 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: December 29, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

I agree numbers! 

Am thinking that he will try having Casey plead at the eleventh hour, when she may then turn around and fire his ass and try defending herself.  She certainly has the brass (pair) for trying that. 

Huddsun & I had this conversation awhile back when the sexual abuse accusations came out...all I could think of was Eric & Lyle Menendez on the stand and Casey crying & trying to milk the Jury for sympathy.  Only time will tell I guess...

I KNOW!! It's the same thing exactly! Good Point! It's like murdering your parents and then throwing yourself on the mercy of the court because you're an orphan!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #841 on: December 29, 2008, 01:58:45 PM »

Hi guys, just checking in from work (YUK)!

June 15th is the last time we absolutely know for a fact Caylee was alive and that was based on the video Kat just referenced, right?

IF we believe George, then the last time we know for certain she was alive is the 16th.

Jesse is no longer sure that he heard Caylee on the phone, and no one else saw her after the 15th, other than George.

All of the times Tony said Caylee was at his apt. were prior to the 15th.

I'm just getting it str8 in my head. I've got all that right? TIA! 
Another thing that really bothers me is the answering machine message nearly 10 mins long left on the Great Grandmothers phone line.  Casey's cell records show a call that long on that day, and according to the Great Grandmother the recording sounded like a small child.
I have often wondered if this was Casey's way of buying an alibi, if these were Caylee's last moments and the call was accidently made while trying to work with Caylee, all in all it bothers me.  Why the need for so many people to "hear" Caylee on and around that day?  Jesse and the Great Grandma...why?

I'd forgotten about that. Thanks Dolce! I can't remember the date of that call............do you? TIA!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 29, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

I agree numbers! 

Am thinking that he will try having Casey plead at the eleventh hour, when she may then turn around and fire his ass and try defending herself.  She certainly has the brass (pair) for trying that. 

Huddsun & I had this conversation awhile back when the sexual abuse accusations came out...all I could think of was Eric & Lyle Menendez on the stand and Casey crying & trying to milk the Jury for sympathy.  Only time will tell I guess...

Hi there Lovinlife...why do I always crave ice cream when you're in the cage?  OMG..just the thought of those two makes my skin crawl...I don't think I can handle seeing this beyotch on the stand boohooing her way to an Oscar winning performance!

I agree and I can see how this could be the route they may take. 

I'm using some of those vacation days b4 I lose them and all hell breaks loose!  Tick Tock!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: December 29, 2008, 01:59:16 PM »

I just had a sick thought... imagine KC put the chloroform in a bottle or a sippy cup and Caylee drank it?

How horrid!  Would the taste not be repelling for Caylee?  I know that some chemicals and household cleaners are mixed purposely with repellants that have bad taste, smell, and often time cause vomitting, on purpose, to avoid swallowing.  Thinking about what she could have done and then knowing the outcome is infuriating.

They say the smell and taste is slightly sweet.
Can vomit if you have duct tape around your head.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: December 29, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »

The last seen date was first given as June 7. Then it was the 9th. it was LE who determined that is was June 15 after they looked at Cindy's camera and the embedded date stamp. There are some things that Cindy could be given a pass for, being an out of her mind Grandmother.
I also don't get why when she first grabbed up Casey from Tony's that she didn't bring the roof down over there about the missing child.
Too many lies and head games with each other by the ANTS and maybe the entire thing would have to be looked at from a perspective of the dysfunction they so enjoyed in their relations with each other.
Even Lee said something along the lines of the first night ( July 16th ) at the ANT house, that Cindy and Casey were arguing in the bedroom about something that happened years ago when the primary conversation would have been in a slightly normal family to keep on the focus of where is the baby ? 
Cindy not bringing the roof down at Tony's apt, makes me believe she already had some feeling that Caylee was already deceased. That did not make sense at all, and no matter how you try to spin that, it will never make sense. Cindy should have been looking through all the rooms, and demanded right then and there to see Caylee, no excuses.

ITA...wouldn't the normal grandmother's reaction have been to storm Tony's apartment and demand to know "where's Caylee"?  I only have fur babies...but I guarantee that's what I would have done.  I'm also in agreement with Monkeys who are asking about Cindy's initial 911 call....what exactly was her agenda?  She stated she wanted her daughter arrested for grand theft....WTF? 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #845 on: December 29, 2008, 02:00:44 PM »

June 15th is the last time we absolutely know for a fact Caylee was alive and that was based on the video Kat just referenced, right?

IF we believe George, then the last time we know for certain she was alive is the 16th.

Jesse is no longer sure that he heard Caylee on the phone, and no one else saw her after the 15th, other than George.

Another thing that really bothers me is the answering machine message nearly 10 mins long left on the Great Grandmothers phone line.  Casey's cell records show a call that long on that day, and according to the Great Grandmother the recording sounded like a small child.
I have often wondered if this was Casey's way of buying an alibi, if these were Caylee's last moments and the call was accidently made while trying to work with Caylee, all in all it bothers me.  Why the need for so many people to "hear" Caylee on and around that day?  Jesse and the Great Grandma...why?

Do you know if Great Grandma saved this message and LE has it or did she delete it

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #846 on: December 29, 2008, 02:03:15 PM »

I'd forgotten about that. Thanks Dolce! I can't remember the date of that call............do you? TIA!
IIRC it was June 16th..but not for certain.  Will do some searching.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: December 29, 2008, 02:04:06 PM »

The last seen date was first given as June 7. Then it was the 9th. it was LE who determined that is was June 15 after they looked at Cindy's camera and the embedded date stamp. There are some things that Cindy could be given a pass for, being an out of her mind Grandmother.
I also don't get why when she first grabbed up Casey from Tony's that she didn't bring the roof down over there about the missing child.
Too many lies and head games with each other by the ANTS and maybe the entire thing would have to be looked at from a perspective of the dysfunction they so enjoyed in their relations with each other.
Even Lee said something along the lines of the first night ( July 16th ) at the ANT house, that Cindy and Casey were arguing in the bedroom about something that happened years ago when the primary conversation would have been in a slightly normal family to keep on the focus of where is the baby ? 
Cindy not bringing the roof down at Tony's apt, makes me believe she already had some feeling that Caylee was already deceased. That did not make sense at all, and no matter how you try to spin that, it will never make sense. Cindy should have been looking through all the rooms, and demanded right then and there to see Caylee, no excuses.

ITA...wouldn't the normal grandmother's reaction have been to storm Tony's apartment and demand to know "where's Caylee"?  I only have fur babies...but I guarantee that's what I would have done.  I'm also in agreement with Monkeys who are asking about Cindy's initial 911 call....what exactly was her agenda?  She stated she wanted her daughter arrested for grand theft....WTF? 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

NO "grandmother" who had not seen their GD in 31 days would leave Tony's appartment w/o knowing if Caylee was safe or not.  Nanny or no nanny.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: December 29, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »

I just had a sick thought... imagine KC put the chloroform in a bottle or a sippy cup and Caylee drank it?

How horrid!  Would the taste not be repelling for Caylee?  I know that some chemicals and household cleaners are mixed purposely with repellants that have bad taste, smell, and often time cause vomitting, on purpose, to avoid swallowing.  Thinking about what she could have done and then knowing the outcome is infuriating.

They say the smell and taste is slightly sweet.
Can vomit if you have duct tape around your head.
Yes, but then you would choke, just as another monkey stated a page back I believe.  Its so upsetting!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 29, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »

Caylee would have been my main concern..and if Casey couldn't produce her I would have beat her azz like drum.And I'm not kidding. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: December 29, 2008, 02:06:19 PM »

Do you know if Great Grandma saved this message and LE has it or did she delete it

monkey hugs
I am not sure if it was deleted or not, I would assume it was given that at the time no one knew something was wrong.  It was on the phone records though for both individuals.  I can not remember how the fact came up, but it has always bothered me.  I am searching now for the info to see for sure. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 29, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »

NO "grandmother" who had not seen their GD in 31 days would leave Tony's appartment w/o knowing if Caylee was safe or not.  Nanny or no nanny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: December 29, 2008, 02:09:02 PM »

Maybe the cloths that CA washed, also had high levels of Chloroform on them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: December 29, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »

Hell fruck that, I would demand to know where the damn nanny lived and be at that place beating down the door.  Lee had the opportunity to ask for the address and opt'd to ask for Tony's number and info!!  WTF???  No way!  In my search I would have combed every last inch of Sawgrass, the last place my grandbaby was seen, asked everyone possible if they had seen her, show photo's, ask who they had seen her with...but um  NO they did not do this, no one did this IIRCC!

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: December 29, 2008, 02:12:50 PM »

I didn't know there was a message that long left on the GGM phone.  I wonder if KC didn't relize the phone was on and leaving a message.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #855 on: December 29, 2008, 02:18:23 PM »

I didn't know there was a message that long left on the GGM phone.  I wonder if KC didn't relize the phone was on and leaving a message.
It has always bothered me, especially if these were the last moments of Caylee's life.  Maybe while Casey was putting things together in order to "handle" her "problem", she let Caylee play with her cell phone to keep her occupied.  I know that my neices love to play with my cell phone and act like they are speaking to someone, and often times I have to take the phone from them and appologize to a friend on the other line for the mis-dial.
I do not know for sure why the message was left, if it was for sure Caylee, but all evidence pointed to that it was or Casey acting like Caylee to establish a time frame.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: December 29, 2008, 02:24:16 PM »

Watched NG last night...in which they were talking about CA abusing KC... So you would think that if KC was so afraid of her mother...especially being choked on the 15th, that she would have been on her best behavior.... KC wasn't abused, nor was she afraid... I know if this goes to trial, no matter what card the defense tries to play, is going to p*ss me off to no end.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: December 29, 2008, 02:24:54 PM »

Hey....what I got from today's ideas.............Nanny=Nan=Cindy
Nanny=Zanny=Zanax
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #858 on: December 29, 2008, 02:29:16 PM »

WOW if it was on June 16th
I wonder what time it was left
because Casey and Caylee didn't leave the bedroom till almost 1 I think is what GA says (which I think is a lie)
and if it was the 16th she was trying to cover her a$$ because Caylee was already dead
So I think the A's didn't have anything to do with the death of Caylee but they sure knew what Casey had done after her first arrest and began to cover her a$$ too.

I also keep thinking what LE said to Casey IS THIS LIKE BEFORE I think is what he said and she said oh no no
I think it was in the first time he seen her in jail

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 29, 2008, 02:30:52 PM »

Hey....what I got from today's ideas.............Nanny=Nan=Cindy
Nanny=Zanny=Zanax

do we know if anyone in the Anthony house had a prescription for Zanax?  Or Lee?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.