April 28, 2024, 01:32:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341368 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: December 29, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

Maybe the cloths that CA washed, also had high levels of Chloroform on them.
When I find funky things in my kids or husbands car I don't wash it, I throw it away. Why risk having that smell in my washing machine and not being able to get rid of it. If you've ever washed really nasty sneakers the smell takes a long time to get out of the dryer too.
Cindy and George had to have been suspicious at this point and maybe they made a pact to stand behind Casey when they realized the consequences.

I don't either....your right..I don't want it screwing up my washing machine.  I think they are living in denial.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: December 29, 2008, 02:59:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys, I have been reading here since the Natalee case, but just posted a few weeks ago. I forgot to introduce myself then, so sorry. I am a 56 yr. old mother of 2 and grandmother of 7 from S.C.
When Dr.G made her statement , she was asked about the time of death and she said she would not comment. I have watched the guy from the body farm on a couple of different cases. He knows his stuff. On one case, a husband had killed his wife and rolled her in a carpet and put her in the woods. Months later the body was found and the body farm guy did his testing and gave the results to LE. When the trial came up and the truth was told...He only missed the time of death by 15 minutes. IMO I think we will be shocked when everything comes out just how much evidence LE has. I truly believe the rest of the Ant's will be charged also. I think Lee did all of the deleting on Casey's laptop when he went to get her things from Tony's. Which he should never have touched. LE should have goten those things, not LA.

Hi darla...I am in agreement with everything you said. And I believe the prosecution has SO much more than we have any idea about.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: December 29, 2008, 03:02:26 PM »

Hey Monkey Peeps!
This is the 1st time I have been here since the remains were found.....have been reading all morning, I will never catch up!!!

Hi JuJu....got to where Blonde posts all the latest news reports...it will catch you up pretty quickly

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: December 29, 2008, 03:03:54 PM »

When I find funky things in my kids or husbands car I don't wash it, I throw it away. Why risk having that smell in my washing machine and not being able to get rid of it. If you've ever washed really nasty sneakers the smell takes a long time to get out of the dryer too.
Cindy and George had to have been suspicious at this point and maybe they made a pact to stand behind Casey when they realized the consequences.

When Cindy says to Casey, "What have you done?" - according to Lee's testimony to the cops, I believe - Cindy admits to knowing that Caylee is never coming home IMO; she just doesn't know how or what Casey did to her. I feel certain that both Cindy and George had their suspicions when they got the car back, and I would lay $ on them having discussed never seeing Caylee alive again, and what Casey did to her and with her, while they set about to cleaning up the evidence in the trunk and the rest of the car.

For everybody worried that Casey will testify in her defense and twist a jury into believing that she is a poor, grieving mother, innocent of any part in the death of her child - NO WAY!!!!! The defense can point the finger at someone else, whether it's Cindy or some imaginary person, but they can't let Casey do that. Despite her elaborate lies, she is a terrible liar. Her acting skills stink. Yes, they could coach her and make her more believable, but they cannot take a chance that if asked some question that she doesn't have a memorized, canned answer for, she will blurt out some stupid lie that will bring the whole house of cards down, and turn the entire jury against her. PLUS Casey is really, truly, dreadfully UNLIKEABLE. There is no way for any defense lawyer to inject and infuse Casey with a personality that will make jurors like her. It's not possible IMO.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: December 29, 2008, 03:04:18 PM »

Does anyone know how to go and check to see if casey has had any visitors? And to see what she has ordered from the commissary??

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #885 on: December 29, 2008, 03:05:41 PM »

Hey guys! Hope your Christmas was great!!

So, what do you think of her googling the ONE TREE HILL episode???
Yes it was fine, hope your Christmas was a good one. I have never seen the show myself, but she sure could have gotten some ideas from that show, and the CSI shows she liked.

Here is a little bit of the One Tree Hill episode, starting from when Jamie is kidnapped by the nanny to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RqX2_droQc

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 29, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 29, 2008, 03:07:27 PM »

When Cindy says to Casey, "What have you done?" - according to Lee's testimony to the cops, I believe - Cindy admits to knowing that Caylee is never coming home IMO; she just doesn't know how or what Casey did to her. I feel certain that both Cindy and George had their suspicions when they got the car back, and I would lay $ on them having discussed never seeing Caylee alive again, and what Casey did to her and with her, while they set about to cleaning up the evidence in the trunk and the rest of the car.

For everybody worried that Casey will testify in her defense and twist a jury into believing that she is a poor, grieving mother, innocent of any part in the death of her child - NO WAY!!!!! The defense can point the finger at someone else, whether it's Cindy or some imaginary person, but they can't let Casey do that. Despite her elaborate lies, she is a terrible liar. Her acting skills stink. Yes, they could coach her and make her more believable, but they cannot take a chance that if asked some question that she doesn't have a memorized, canned answer for, she will blurt out some stupid lie that will bring the whole house of cards down, and turn the entire jury against her. PLUS Casey is really, truly, dreadfully UNLIKEABLE. There is no way for any defense lawyer to inject and infuse Casey with a personality that will make jurors like her. It's not possible IMO.

I agree...plus look at the pictures fo casey since her first arrest....no emotion, the stare, the arrogance that comes through..............those pictures show who casey really is

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: December 29, 2008, 03:09:18 PM »

Anthonys expected to be candid regarding Casey.http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #889 on: December 29, 2008, 03:09:33 PM »

I agree...plus look at the pictures fo casey since her first arrest....no emotion, the stare, the arrogance that comes through..............those pictures show who casey really is
Throw in the smiles and the hugging... 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 29, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html

thanks for the link....I read this a while back.....IMO he is really off base on many things....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: December 29, 2008, 03:11:48 PM »

Anthonys expected to be candid regarding Casey.http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html
Anthonys Expected To Be Candid With Investigators Regarding Casey

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

As one investigator put it, "They're going to be asked to help convict her."

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

Medical examiner Jan Garavaglia said it's unlikely they'll ever be able to determine a definitive cause of death, but sources said toxicology tests done on Caylee's hair will "give us clues in that direction."

The duct tape found on Caylee's skull proves what some of WESH 2’s sources close to the investigation have suspected about her death all along -- "It wasn't an accident."

Another aspect some insiders find haunting, is how close to the Anthony home Caylee's remains had been dumped.

WESH 2's sources said they simply gave Casey Anthony "far too much credit" that she would have done something more elaborate with her daughter's body.

Sources confirmed they do not suspect Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the bag of Caylee’s remains, of playing any sort of sinister role in the case.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: December 29, 2008, 03:12:35 PM »

Are there phone pings for Casey on June 26th ?

monkey hugs

This is what I have -- but it shows as an 'incoming' call to Casey  Maybe it is no longer accurate????

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=10

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: December 29, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »

Sam J was the whole reason we rented it....although still have not brought myself to get "Snakes on a Plane".  LOL  ok sorry for the O/T

I would chew my foot off before watching a movie like that!

OK Sunny...if it comes down to it, you chew your left, and I'll chew my right and then we'll team up for the sack race...   Those kinds of movies are not my idea of entertainment!

LOL....we'd win for sure...especially if there was a snake anyplace near!

Oh Sunny...I'm only 5ft tall...but you can't believe how fast I can run or how high I can jump in the presence of a snake!  They may as well just engrave the trophy now..we're in it to win it for sure!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #894 on: December 29, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »

Interesting esp. that she was a product promotion rep. Thanks.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #895 on: December 29, 2008, 03:14:30 PM »

Thanks for the welcome guys. This is the best place for info. I have ever found.
Something else I would like to mention....My brother killed a rattlesnake on our porch on a Sunday night years ago and threw it in our rolling garbage can. The trash collectors picked it up on Tues. and the smell would knock your head off for several weeks after that. I am sure the smell in that trunk got worse as time went by also. No matter what we cleaned the can with it still smelled for weeks. And the meter reader also said there was a dead snake where he saw something.

Nikki my daughter is a nurse in Lancaster Co.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: December 29, 2008, 03:14:44 PM »

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

As one investigator put it, "They're going to be asked to help convict her."

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

SNIPPED

Interesting wording.....they will be asked???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: December 29, 2008, 03:15:25 PM »

I think this is a "nice" way of sayin that Casey was a partying slore...WTF!  (Also this guy really needs to learn how to use spellcheck.

"Casey Anthony had several (many) boyfriends and worked sporadically as a product promotion representative in bars, clubs and restaurants, sheappeared to be a good mother, friends and family say. Casey's job as a Product Pro Rep for Liquor and Beer companies is a cash "job" and required Casey Anthony to work odd hours (happy hour crowd late afternoons, still hot) at several different Orlando locations. Casey Anthony did Bud Select Beer and/or Captain Morgan Rum Promotional events in Orlando for multiple clubs and bars. Hand out give-aways, promote product, mingle with consumers, and convert people to the brands with specials and event pricing."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 29, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »

Sam J was the whole reason we rented it....although still have not brought myself to get "Snakes on a Plane".  LOL  ok sorry for the O/T

I would chew my foot off before watching a movie like that!

OK Sunny...if it comes down to it, you chew your left, and I'll chew my right and then we'll team up for the sack race...   Those kinds of movies are not my idea of entertainment!

LOL....we'd win for sure...especially if there was a snake anyplace near!

Oh Sunny...I'm only 5ft tall...but you can't believe how fast I can run or how high I can jump in the presence of a snake!  They may as well just engrave the trophy now..we're in it to win it for sure!   

LOL.....what a pair we would be...I am 5'1"...I can hear us screaming...FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 29, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Wonder if the holdup is 2nd autopsy or something else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.