April 27, 2024, 07:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341262 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 29, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »

Anthonys expected to be candid regarding Casey.http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html
Anthonys Expected To Be Candid With Investigators Regarding Casey

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

As one investigator put it, "They're going to be asked to help convict her."

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

Medical examiner Jan Garavaglia said it's unlikely they'll ever be able to determine a definitive cause of death, but sources said toxicology tests done on Caylee's hair will "give us clues in that direction."

The duct tape found on Caylee's skull proves what some of WESH 2’s sources close to the investigation have suspected about her death all along -- "It wasn't an accident."

Another aspect some insiders find haunting, is how close to the Anthony home Caylee's remains had been dumped.

WESH 2's sources said they simply gave Casey Anthony "far too much credit" that she would have done something more elaborate with her daughter's body.

Sources confirmed they do not suspect Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the bag of Caylee’s remains, of playing any sort of sinister role in the case.

Hey ... if Cindy, George and Lee Anthony have been withholding the truth up until now ... they have already obstructed the investing for five months.

Why have they been given a free pass.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: December 29, 2008, 03:24:48 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee did alot of work to try to make LE and the public believe that Casey did not do this. So much work, they might be facing charges. The items at the scene pointed to their house. I think they might have to give up to LE and the State's Attorney what they did to obstruct and be willing to testify truthfully, else who knows what the scheme team might have in mind as a defense.  Baez's number one concern is his client. If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she is the one with all the power. Cindy could be the one that Casey is protecting, not some phantom Xanax Nanny. Trials are not about finding the truth it seems.

I agree KatGram!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: December 29, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html

thanks for the link....I read this a while back.....IMO he is really off base on many things....

The link for where the PI got this info doesn't work anymore, so not sure what to make of it.

Casey Anthony had several (many) boyfriends and worked sporadically as a product promotion representative in bars, clubs and restaurants, sheappeared to be a good mother, friends and family say. Casey's job as a Product Pro Rep for Liquor and Beer companies is a cash "job" and required Casey Anthony to work odd hours (happy hour crowd late afternoons, still hot) at several different Orlando locations. Casey Anthony did Bud Select Beer and/or Captain Morgan Rum Promotional events in Orlando for multiple clubs and bars. Hand out give-aways, promote product, mingle with consumers, and convert people to the brands with specials and event pricing
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 29, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »

Anthonys expected to be candid regarding Casey.http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

Medical examiner Jan Garavaglia said it's unlikely they'll ever be able to determine a definitive cause of death, but sources said toxicology tests done on Caylee's hair will "give us clues in that direction."

The duct tape found on Caylee's skull proves what some of WESH 2’s sources close to the investigation have suspected about her death all along -- "It wasn't an accident."

Another aspect some insiders find haunting, is how close to the Anthony home Caylee's remains had been dumped.

WESH 2's sources said they simply gave Casey Anthony "far too much credit" that she would have done something more elaborate with her daughter's body.

Sources confirmed they do not suspect Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the bag of Caylee’s remains, of playing any sort of sinister role in the case.

Hey ... if Cindy, George and Lee Anthony have been withholding the truth up until now ... they have already obstructed the investing for five months.

Janet

As i don't believe in giving the anthony's a FREE pass.What they'd have to live with in regards to the World knowing that they helped to obstruct justice in the MURDER of their grandchild will be quite a burden to carry...They will have no friends..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: December 29, 2008, 03:30:12 PM »

Janet

Janet, I don't think they've been given a free pass to date. I don't think that LE had the evidence to turn the screws on the A's, regardless of what they might have suspected they were up to, until the remains were found. I think the cops were smart enough to not confront the A's which gives the appearance they were given a "free pass" because they could go on questioning the A's and getting whatever co-operation they could from them without alienating them completely. JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 29, 2008, 03:31:42 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html

Thanks for posting that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #906 on: December 29, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »

I was told to get in the pool when I was pg = they said it took the weight off the back muscles. I have yet to pass out from swimming - even when I go in right after eating!!   
[/quote]

you go in right after eating? 

do you run with scissors too?    

(just kidding, hope ya know)

[/quote]

Yea I know - no running with scissors but I do play with power tools on a regular basis - the set was the best Xmas gift I ever got!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 29, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

Interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #908 on: December 29, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »

Thanks for posting that. 

I don't think she was a product promotion rep, I thinks she was helping out Tony period. Just like the Wanda woman, just cuz you buy a TES t-shirt doesn't mean you work for TES!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: December 29, 2008, 03:34:16 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

I agree numbers! 

Am thinking that he will try having Casey plead at the eleventh hour, when she may then turn around and fire his ass and try defending herself.  She certainly has the brass (pair) for trying that. 

Good one Wyks...and didn't Spindy say that Baez was learning alot from KC?

Yep.  One thing that bothers me about folks in jail/prison is that they have access to law books and such.  Many an inmate has sat there, using their time while incarcerated, reading up and planning/plotting their own defense.  Doesn't seem right to me.   

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #910 on: December 29, 2008, 03:34:32 PM »

Are there phone pings for Casey on June 26th ?

monkey hugs

This is what I have -- but it shows as an 'incoming' call to Casey  Maybe it is no longer accurate????

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=10

Thanks so much

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 29, 2008, 03:34:40 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee did alot of work to try to make LE and the public believe that Casey did not do this. So much work, they might be facing charges. The items at the scene pointed to their house. I think they might have to give up to LE and the State's Attorney what they did to obstruct and be willing to testify truthfully, else who knows what the scheme team might have in mind as a defense.  Baez's number one concern is his client. If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she is the one with all the power. Cindy could be the one that Casey is protecting, not some phantom Xanax Nanny. Trials are not about finding the truth it seems.

I agree KatGram!

Now wouldn't that be something? 

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #912 on: December 29, 2008, 03:37:17 PM »

Found this on another BLOG

LEE THE FATHER????????

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lee is the “father”. On Nancy Grace  (I, me, CasuallyCool, thinks the original poster was referring to one of the jail visits), George said “Caylee is so beautiful, Casey replied she is captiving” George says ” She has your blood and my sons, AT THAT SPLIT SECOND CINDY PUT HER HANDS ON HER MOUTH AND COVERED IT AS IF SHE WAS HORRIFIED. George glanced at her and said ” Caylee has Cindy’s and my blood also.. The body language said it all, and it was only a split second reaction.

Do No Evil 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: December 29, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lee is the “father”. On Nancy Grace  (I, me, CasuallyCool, thinks the original poster was referring to one of the jail visits), George said “Caylee is so beautiful, Casey replied she is captiving” George says ” She has your blood and my sons, AT THAT SPLIT SECOND CINDY PUT HER HANDS ON HER MOUTH AND COVERED IT AS IF SHE WAS HORRIFIED. George glanced at her and said ” Caylee has Cindy’s and my blood also.. The body language said it all, and it was only a split second reaction.

Is this available on video(youtube)???TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: December 29, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #915 on: December 29, 2008, 03:54:11 PM »

Janet
That's what I'm sitting here asking myself, you have lied over and over, but if you tell the truth now, everything will be okay.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: December 29, 2008, 03:54:14 PM »

[/quote]

Janet
[/quote]
I do not think of this as a free pass really. I think that LE is going to do all they can to ensure that Casey is held accountable, and is punished for what she has done to Caylee. Unfortunetly that may mean that Cindy, George and Lee have a bargaining chip to keep themselves out of trouble...but if that is true you can be sure Cindy will take that chip and run with it. I picture this woman turning on Casey in a very public way very soon, if only to save face.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: December 29, 2008, 03:56:11 PM »

you go in right after eating? 

do you run with scissors too?    

(just kidding, hope ya know)

Yea I know - no running with scissors but I do play with power tools on a regular basis - the set was the best Xmas gift I ever got!

Gotta love those power tools! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #918 on: December 29, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I don't remember this.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: December 29, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »

Yes, interesting... Well, they can 'expect' all they want, yet when have the A's ever done what was 'expected' of them?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.