April 27, 2024, 09:44:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341278 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 29, 2008, 04:02:25 PM »

Yes, interesting... Well, they can 'expect' all they want, yet when have the A's ever done what was 'expected' of them?   

Never. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 29, 2008, 04:02:57 PM »

Found this on another BLOG

LEE THE FATHER????????

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lee is the “father”. On Nancy Grace  (I, me, CasuallyCool, thinks the original poster was referring to one of the jail visits), George said “Caylee is so beautiful, Casey replied she is captiving” George says ” She has your blood and my sons, AT THAT SPLIT SECOND CINDY PUT HER HANDS ON HER MOUTH AND COVERED IT AS IF SHE WAS HORRIFIED. George glanced at her and said ” Caylee has Cindy’s and my blood also.. The body language said it all, and it was only a split second reaction.

I don't have the video, but the transcript below is a little different than the bloggers.

Aired December 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: She is beautiful. You know that, I know that. And I`m hoping.

CASEY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF MISSING CAYLEE: I hear that every day. I know.

G. ANTHONY: I said, you know, that the photos of her are beautiful. But when you see her in front of you, the eyes.

C. ANTHONY: She`s captivating. She`s absolutely captivating.

G. ANTHONY: She has a personality that`s so, so remarkable. And I said, I owe that, you know, to my daughter, I owe that to my wife, myself, I — you know, my son. Other family members that have made her so excitable because she`s just a fantastic little girl.

C. ANTHONY: She has the best in all of us, and that`s something I`ve been thinking about. She has the best that we all do. And she shows it all the time. I mean, she has the little quirky things about her that you do, you know, or that you have and same thing with mom.

I mean, she is the best of the four of us. She is. She`s that top point in our star. You said that we`re like a hand. We`re also like a star.

G. ANTHONY: There`s a lot of hard decisions to make. We`re trying to find that little girl. We`re trying.

C. ANTHONY: I know you are.

G. ANTHONY: I mean all of us have experienced a lot of different things. We have so many questions. We have emotions and — but if there is anything at all that you want to share, you know, you`ve got to share it. You know, write it down. You know? I mean, I know Mr. Baez is working on your best interest, but, you know.

C. ANTHONY: My number one.

G. ANTHONY: Let me ask you something. Would you be interested in talking to, like, an FBI guy or something?

C. ANTHONY: Anyone that you guys want to bring in, I`ll talk to.

G. ANTHONY: OK. That`s great, that`s great news. OK.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #922 on: December 29, 2008, 04:03:25 PM »

I do not think of this as a free pass really. I think that LE is going to do all they can to ensure that Casey is held accountable, and is punished for what she has done to Caylee. Unfortunetly that may mean that Cindy, George and Lee have a bargaining chip to keep themselves out of trouble...but if that is true you can be sure Cindy will take that chip and run with it. I picture this woman turning on Casey in a very public way very soon, if only to save face.

I think you are right Cyn, LE isn't going to muck up the waters by introducing any of the ant family antics or obstruction until they have KC safely nailed to the wall. Once things are in place and a jury is chosen, they will bring the Ants forward to pay for what they have done.

I also found that wording interesting in that article. It sounds like LE has told each of them, you either come clean and give us everything you got on her and tell the truth no matter how much it looks bad on you or you will be joining KC in prison. Your Choice.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #923 on: December 29, 2008, 04:05:05 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lee is the “father”. On Nancy Grace  (I, me, CasuallyCool, thinks the original poster was referring to one of the jail visits), George said “Caylee is so beautiful, Casey replied she is captiving” George says ” She has your blood and my sons, AT THAT SPLIT SECOND CINDY PUT HER HANDS ON HER MOUTH AND COVERED IT AS IF SHE WAS HORRIFIED. George glanced at her and said ” Caylee has Cindy’s and my blood also.. The body language said it all, and it was only a split second reaction.

I don't remember this.

Not sure if I recall that as well - too tired to look it up on their jailhouse visits, or maybe I don't want to hear Cindy's/Crazy's vocie again on my 1st day back at work.

Do No Evil 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: December 29, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I remember what they said being discussed, don't think we caught the body language on that.  Do you know which jail visit? 

*as we scamper off to view the videos again* 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 29, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html

Thanks for posting that. 

I don't think she was a product promotion rep, I thinks she was helping out Tony period. Just like the Wanda woman, just cuz you buy a TES t-shirt doesn't mean you work for TES!

That's my take on it too. And since the PI's link for where he got the info didn't work, I'm not taking it as gospel.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #926 on: December 29, 2008, 04:08:29 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I remember what they said being discussed, don't think we caught the body language on that.  Do you know which jail visit? 

Monkey "Today" may have solved the mystery.  See her attached transcript.

Do No Evil 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: December 29, 2008, 04:10:29 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

Hi Wyks... I think that blogger took a cue out of Casey's truth handbook ... put in a little dash and then made the rest up.  NG has replayed that video of GA saying Caylee is beautiful a zillion times and Cindy putting her hand over her mouth.  But nothing about Caylee having their blood was said.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 29, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I don't have the video, but the transcript below is a little different than the bloggers.

GEORGE ANTHONY, CASEY ANTHONY`S FATHER: She is beautiful. You know that, I know that. And I`m hoping.

G. ANTHONY: I said, you know, that the photos of her are beautiful. But when you see her in front of you, the eyes.

G. ANTHONY: She has a personality that`s so, so remarkable. And I said, I owe that, you know, to my daughter, I owe that to my wife, myself, I — you know, my son. Other family members that have made her so excitable because she`s just a fantastic little girl.

C. ANTHONY: She has the best in all of us, and that`s something I`ve been thinking about. She has the best that we all do. And she shows it all the time. I mean, she has the little quirky things about her that you do, you know, or that you have and same thing with mom.

I mean, she is the best of the four of us. She is. She`s that top point in our star. You said that we`re like a hand. We`re also like a star.

G. ANTHONY: There`s a lot of hard decisions to make. We`re trying to find that little girl. We`re trying.

G. ANTHONY: I mean all of us have experienced a lot of different things. We have so many questions. We have emotions and — but if there is anything at all that you want to share, you know, you`ve got to share it. You know, write it down. You know? I mean, I know Mr. Baez is working on your best interest, but, you know.

G. ANTHONY: Let me ask you something. Would you be interested in talking to, like, an FBI guy or something?

It sounds a little bit different when you read it this way. I do recall this conversation. It would be good to actually see the clip. Is this the same thing that the blogger was talking about? Where did the part about "my sons blood" come into it? That's not what it says above. Just wondering?

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #929 on: December 29, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

Thank-you for posting this, one thing with this conversation, I don't believe for a second Casey and the rest don't know who the father is. How sad when discussing Caylee's looks and personality, something of the father his looks or personality anything isn't discussed. Now I figure that would not be talked about during a jail visit, but the thought for me is, if Caylee were alive, how sad she wouldn't be told something about her father. Someday she would have wanted to know something I'm sure. It seems selfish to me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: December 29, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

It sounds a little bit different when you read it this way. I do recall this conversation. It would be good to actually see the clip. Is this the same thing that the blogger was talking about? Where did the part about "my sons blood" come into it? That's not what it says above. Just wondering?

Yes, it does sound a bit differently here in the transcripts.  I was wondering the same as you Quiet, that part isn't in the above read.  Was there a different convo between them about this? 

I don't have cable atm so didn't catch the shows this may have been spoken of or video seen.  And I don't have speakers on my comp, so watching videos for the exact moment may be difficult for me. 

Thanks to the monkeys who sent this transcipt in and replied to my earlier post on this.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #931 on: December 29, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

Nancy Grace Links Sevendust Song "The Past" To Alleged Caylee Anthony Murder

posted Dec 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM by deathbringer.

Nancy Grace has somehow linked the Sevendust song "The Past" to the alleged murder of Caylee Anthony.

On her show recently, Grace hinted Sevendust might be indirectly responsible for murder. She was highlighting the song, "The Past," alleging that Casey Marie Anthony may have used the song as inspiration to allegedly murder her daughter Caylee Anthony in Orlando, Florida when the girl was reported missing on June 16 of this year.

A statement by the band was released and reads: "After hearing the news that our song 'The Past' was a topic of discussion on the Nancy Grace show yesterday, we would like to elaborate. The song was written as a song of hope. A song with positive message. to look back on your life and reflect and to feel good about getting through the rough times that everyone goes through, the roller coaster of life so to speak. We regret that we've been linked to the horrible subject involving the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony. Most of us have children and have been saddened by the story from the beginning. We pray for the safe return of this beautiful young child and wish her family strength."

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #932 on: December 29, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »

SEVENDUST LYRICS

"The Past"  (feat. Chris Daughtry)

Beneath the water
that's falling from my
lays a soul I've left behind
the edge of sorrow was reached but now I'm fine
I've filled the hole I had inside

I'll pray it doesn't scream my name
so I light a flame and let it breathe
the air that kills the shame

I'm up
I'm down
like a rollercoaster racing through my life
I've erased the past again

a risky morning
I feel like I'm alive
I can't believe I've made it through this time
the edge of sorrow I lived in for some time
(lived in for some time)
has left the hole I have inside

The burden is I try my hate
was the last thing I ever felt
or thought I could escape

I'm up
I'm down

You let me in then broke me down
the difference is this time around
I will not let you see me try

I'm up
I'm down

Erased the past again now
Erased the past again

Beneath the water
that has fallen from my eyes

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: December 29, 2008, 04:27:57 PM »

LEE THE FATHER????????

I don't remember this.

no rose colored glasses

As no confirmation has ever emerged ... there are some who are so determined to implicate Lee Anthony as the father of Caylee that they will twist every truth in their attempt to accomplish that objective.

Until credible backup exists from an official or family source ... I will not go there.

The following is the actual words of George and Cindy Anthony that the blogger is referring to.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

G. ANTHONY: She`s beautiful. You know that, I know that. And I.

C. ANTHONY: I hear that every day. I know.

C. ANTHONY: She`s captivating. She is absolutely captivating.

G. ANTHONY: She has a personality that`s -- so, so remarkable. We`ve got to get that little girl back anyway we can, and we`re doing everything we can ...

(END VIDEO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 29, 2008, 04:28:08 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 29, 2008, 04:30:04 PM »

Today

I apologize.  I was catching up and ... did not realize that you had already responding with the Nancy Grace transcript.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #936 on: December 29, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »

Chloroform is a man-made by-product formed when chlorine is used to disinfect water.

Where can chloroform be found and how is it used?
Low levels of chloroform are found in the air and in coastal waters, inland rivers, lakes and groundwater.

Levels can be higher in industrial areas as well as in the air above swimming pools containing chlorine.

Chloroform is used as a solvent, a substance that helps other substances dissolve. Also, it is used in the building, paper and board industries, and in pesticide and film production. It is used as a solvent for lacquers, floor polishes, resins, adhesives, alkaloids, fats, oils and rubber.

Like duct tape! Aha!

I can't put it all together..but there are a couple of things that bother me.  The pool... the ladder being left on it...I think it might be a clue... Also the police taking pesticides..There is so many ways this can shake out. 
I think LE took the pesticides maybe to match up with the tox reports.They may have found traces of pesticides on Caylee's bones or in the bag she was found in.George or Casey could have sprayed pesticides on the body in the trunk.If the home pesticides match what was found where Caylee's body was.....bye bye to Casey and possibly George or Lee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 29, 2008, 04:31:32 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez has filed a new motion Monday.

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

Guess Casey is no longer on the CASE?? Did I miss that?????

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #938 on: December 29, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

snipped--

Baez said law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey Anthony and he wants to make sure they don't get any privileged information he may have learned while working for Baez.

Well, if Baez told the PI it is no longer privileged information anymore is it? This also answers a few questions regarding connecting Baez to the Ants live Caylee sightings.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #939 on: December 29, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »

Janet, I'm with you, I have some thought about Lee being the father, but I have never stated it, I'll wait and let it all play out. It is subject matter that bothers me, I am not naive about incest, but without something solid, I will try not to discuss the possibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.