April 27, 2024, 07:17:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341259 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: December 29, 2008, 04:55:44 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

snipped--

Baez said law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey Anthony and he wants to make sure they don't get any privileged information he may have learned while working for Baez.

Well, if Baez told the PI it is no longer privileged information anymore is it? This also answers a few questions regarding connecting Baez to the Ants live Caylee sightings.

Actually it could still be privileged - it would be attorney work product - which is privileged.

But he could still spill what was told to him by the Ants. He stopped working for Baez, so say that stuff is privileged, but anything after that, when the Ants hired him would not be. Maybe there would be some information that JB told the Ants that would bleed over?
Then why the motion filed? If it were "Attorney work product" then he wouldn't have to do that would he? Just thinking this out...........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: December 29, 2008, 04:56:10 PM »

Today

I apologize.  I was catching up and ... did not realize that you had already responding with the Nancy Grace transcript.

Janet

Janet, I was hollaring for you earlier....I tried with my very limited expertise in searching for any information regarding casey making a missing poster.....do you know anything about that???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: December 29, 2008, 04:56:53 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

snipped--

Baez said law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey Anthony and he wants to make sure they don't get any privileged information he may have learned while working for Baez.

Well, if Baez told the PI it is no longer privileged information anymore is it? This also answers a few questions regarding connecting Baez to the Ants live Caylee sightings.
Law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey, what did he think they were doing during her interviews, he acts like he would allow LE to speak to his client.
Hi no rose, I read that part about questioning Casey. They have Casey Anthony in the sentence, but I think it should just read Casey as in Dominic Casey.

lol.. when read with that in mind, the part about questioning makes better sense than if it were Casey Anthony he's speaking of.  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: December 29, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »

Janet, I'm with you, I have some thought about Lee being the father, but I have never stated it, I'll wait and let it all play out. It is subject matter that bothers me, I am not naive about incest, but without something solid, I will try not to discuss the possibility.

Ditto! Personally I don't think even casey knows FOR CERTAIN who is the biodad......she was a party girl who certainly got around with a  lot of guys....SLORE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: December 29, 2008, 05:02:03 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html
I had mentioned awhile back on here that I think Casey might have been signed up with a modeling agency and the reason I say that is my daughter was signed up with one and that is exactly what they used her for..product promotions. She didn't do the alcohol stuff since she wasn't of age at the time but they sent her out to the air show to promo cell phone service (AT&T) and she was at the NFL football stadium promoting gum and handing out samples, etc. That is all they ever had her do and she stopped because that wasn't what she signed up for. Not saying they all do that but with Casey and her posing, the photos we hear about I think maybe she got to do all kinds of promotions and alot of these agencies have websites where the models have pages to promote them.

Interesting article..thanks.

While I understand that this very well could have been her job, why would she have the need to lie about it and say that she worked for Universal?  Not only to LE, but also to her boyfriend, friends, and family?  If this was her true job, then why was no one aware of it, even those who frequented the bars with her??
No reason at all to lie about Universal (or anything else) except she is such a liar that she just keeps them coming. Living in "Casey's World".
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: December 29, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »

He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

This is incorrectly reported.  This was done Ex Parte (by the judge with counsel present). 

I posted here, some explanatory information about special master in FL:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.msg599330#msg599330
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: December 29, 2008, 05:05:23 PM »

Today

I apologize.  I was catching up and ... did not realize that you had already responding with the Nancy Grace transcript.

Janet

Janet, I was hollaring for you earlier....I tried with my very limited expertise in searching for any information regarding casey making a missing poster.....do you know anything about that???

NOPE!!

Hi Sunny.  How are ya doing?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: December 29, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »

He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

This is incorrectly reported.  This was done Ex Parte (by the judge with counsel present). 

I posted here, some explanatory information about special master in FL:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.msg599330#msg599330

should have been without counsel

I want an edit button LMAO
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: December 29, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

I Stand With The Girl
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: December 29, 2008, 05:06:37 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Hope everyone is well. 

I have some catching up to do....

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: December 29, 2008, 05:07:38 PM »

IF she worked as a shot girl, doing a promotion or two , so what.
Glad to see that article about the A's that Janet just posted. The " evidence " coming back to the ANT house, wow, because Casey didn't live there all by herself. The pesticide tanks, the shop vacs and the household vacs, they could implicate the others. And don't forget, Cindy & George & Lee had the car to themselves for a potential cleanup and vacuum out of the trunk. How else are they going to pin it on just Casey unless they come clean with what they did to obstruct ? The ANTS might be seeing this too.
Their investigator did not find the nanny did he ?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: December 29, 2008, 05:11:13 PM »

Today

Janet

Yeah,I'm interested in that too.And you know if anybody has it readily available...it's Janet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: December 29, 2008, 05:27:58 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

Hey ... this pervert probably was not lying.  To have a casual sexual encounter ... a meeting  would have to take place and ... at that time his actual age could be estimated.

BT ... was there not even an attempt at getting to know you ... to establish a relationship?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #973 on: December 29, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »

That's horrible! Everyone knows sock monkeys don't have casual sex! They mate for life!! I am socked and appalled that he would even approach you! I hope you socked him one! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: December 29, 2008, 05:29:50 PM »

Today

Janet

NOPE!!

Hi Sunny.  How are ya doing?

Janet

NOPE?!?   NOPE?!?!  hhuuurrruuummmpppppp!!!  LOL...I am fine...ran out to Ann Taylor Loft stores to take advantage of their 75% sale!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #975 on: December 29, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »

I have no idea, I don't have a myspace, but I guess it is a way of meeting people. Do you still have your photo up, or did you take it down?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: December 29, 2008, 05:33:03 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: December 29, 2008, 05:35:54 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

I saw your earlier post Sunny, but didn't answer cuz I have no idea how to find that info.  Might keep asking til the monkeys who do know come sailing in here.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: December 29, 2008, 05:36:30 PM »

Anthonys expected to be candid regarding Casey.http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html
Anthonys Expected To Be Candid With Investigators Regarding Casey

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

As one investigator put it, "They're going to be asked to help convict her."

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

Medical examiner Jan Garavaglia said it's unlikely they'll ever be able to determine a definitive cause of death, but sources said toxicology tests done on Caylee's hair will "give us clues in that direction."

The duct tape found on Caylee's skull proves what some of WESH 2’s sources close to the investigation have suspected about her death all along -- "It wasn't an accident."

Another aspect some insiders find haunting, is how close to the Anthony home Caylee's remains had been dumped.

WESH 2's sources said they simply gave Casey Anthony "far too much credit" that she would have done something more elaborate with her daughter's body.

Sources confirmed they do not suspect Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the bag of Caylee’s remains, of playing any sort of sinister role in the case.

Hey ... if Cindy, George and Lee Anthony have been withholding the truth up until now ... they have already obstructed the investing for five months.

Why have they been given a free pass.

Janet
That's what I'm sitting here asking myself, you have lied over and over, but if you tell the truth now, everything will be okay.

Me too. LE has cut the Anthonys so much slack because they are "Grieving grandparents."  Yes, they probably did grieve for Caylee but IMO that gives them no right to lie to authorities and interfere in a murder investigation as they have been allowed to do.  It is clear, at least to me, that George did not see Casey and Caylee on June 16.  I think this is a story Cindy concocted to make it appear that all was peachy-keen on that day, when in reality the night before there was a big fight and Casey took Caylee and stormed out.  Then, when Cindy has her hand on George's thigh, he doesn't dare stray from the required script.  Why, she could damage his leg so much it would need to be amputated.  The whole bunch is without morals.  And Cindy is the leader of the bunch.  This story alone is, IMO, enough to charge them with obstructing justice.  It backs up the fantasy of there being a nanny who Casey delivered Caylee to on that day.  Obstruction.  This caused LE to spend days looking for Zenaida Gonzales and ruined a real Zenaida's life.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 29, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »

Sunny
~  I don't know how to find out if Casey had any visitors and I don't know what she has ordered from the commissary.  Sorry I'm not a lot of help with this, but wanted to at least reply to your post.  I guess you can keep askin', till a monkey comes on there that knows. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.