April 27, 2024, 08:38:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341270 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: December 29, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

Hey ... this pervert probably was not lying.  To have a casual sexual encounter ... a meeting  would have to take place and ... at that time his actual age could be estimated.

BT ... was there not even an attempt at getting to know you ... to establish a relationship?

Janet

No, Janet, he was very clear about what he wanted - not a relationship, just casual sex. I kid you not.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: December 29, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »

I had a very odd thing happen to me yesterday that made me think of Casey and her friends. I have Myspace account only so that I can look at other people's Myspace accounts, such as when they send me a link to photos of their kids, etc. Anyway, one of my friends kept nagging me to put a photo of myself on my account, so yesterday I finally did.

Not long after I had added the photo, I got a message from someone else on Myspace saying that he had seen my photo and wanted to know if I was interested in "casual sex" with him. This guy claimed to be 25 years old, although he could, of course, have been a 100 year old ax murderer. The thing is, what if he really is a 25 year old and was serious? I mean, is this what people in their 20s do with Myspace accounts? Do they just contact people at random for "casual sex"? If so, I guess Casey wasn't all that different from some other folks out there. 

Hey ... this pervert probably was not lying.  To have a casual sexual encounter ... a meeting  would have to take place and ... at that time his actual age could be estimated.

BT ... was there not even an attempt at getting to know you ... to establish a relationship?

Janet

No, Janet, he was very clear about what he wanted - not a relationship, just casual sex. I kid you not.

EEEEW!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: December 29, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »

That's horrible! Everyone knows sock monkeys don't have casual sex! They mate for life!! I am socked and appalled that he would even approach you! I hope you socked him one! 

Well, I definitely didn't say, "Sock it to me, Baby" to him. 

I Stand With The Girl
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #983 on: December 29, 2008, 05:38:36 PM »

Janet

I'm thinking our sock monkey expert is a HOTTIE!!! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: December 29, 2008, 05:38:38 PM »

That's horrible! Everyone knows sock monkeys don't have casual sex! They mate for life!! I am socked and appalled that he would even approach you! I hope you socked him one! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: December 29, 2008, 05:40:02 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

Any of this that has been released has been done by the media.  It is not on the Clerk of Courts site.  I am pretty sure it is public information, but you probably need to pay for it (photo copy, disc, however its distributed).  You could call and ask, I think they will mail photocopied info for a fee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: December 29, 2008, 05:41:03 PM »

I asked earlier and got no reply so here I go again!!  Who knows how to find out if casey has had any visitors? And what she has ordered from the commissary?

I saw your earlier post Sunny, but didn't answer cuz I have no idea how to find that info.  Might keep asking til the monkeys who do know come sailing in here.  lol

Thanks Wyks....you know I will keep asking....I know someone knows....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: December 29, 2008, 05:41:17 PM »

Flossy, I promise you, I am a looongggg way from being a hottie!

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #988 on: December 29, 2008, 05:42:07 PM »

Not a clue. I looked at the Osco.com but there doesn't seem to be anything there either. Maybe they just have to request the information directly from Orange County?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: December 29, 2008, 05:46:15 PM »

Sunny
~  I don't know how to find out if Casey had any visitors and I don't know what she has ordered from the commissary.  Sorry I'm not a lot of help with this, but wanted to at least reply to your post.  I guess you can keep askin', till a monkey comes on there that knows. 

Thanks Muffy....I will for sure  keep asking   I am nosy and you know Always wants to know too!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #990 on: December 29, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »

Flossy, I promise you, I am a looongggg way from being a hottie!

BT post the pic of your Avatar and tell him you are in a passionate relationship!!  Then tell him to put a sock on it... IN IT, I meant IN IT!!!! Sorry!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: December 29, 2008, 05:49:09 PM »

Any of this that has been released has been done by the media.  It is not on the Clerk of Courts site.  I am pretty sure it is public information, but you probably need to pay for it (photo copy, disc, however its distributed).  You could call and ask, I think they will mail photocopied info for a fee.

Nancy Grace keeps pretty close tabs on what she is doing.. I am sure we will hear about it if she has any visitors other than legal reps.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: December 29, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »

Janet

I don't use MySpace so don't know the answer to this, but:-  can't you report that sleaze to the Moderator/ Administrator of the site?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: December 29, 2008, 05:50:55 PM »

Janet

BT PLEASE remove the picture
....my niece had her picture on her myspace...a guy bugged her a lot...she, like so many others, gave out too much personal info....this nut case was in front of her work one night.....she work in Indiana at a newspaper and work from 4pm-12am - fortunately co-workers were coming out at the same time she was...the police had to be called and a TRO put on this nut.....he has since left the area.....but I cringe to think what might have happened had co-workers not been leaving at the same time she was.  My niece has since removed her photo and all her personal information that could possibly lead a person to her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: December 29, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »

Well CRAP!!  I thought some smart monks had figured out how to get that info!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: December 29, 2008, 05:53:06 PM »

Not a clue. I looked at the Osco.com but there doesn't seem to be anything there either. Maybe they just have to request the information directly from Orange County?

Thanks Boo

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #996 on: December 29, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »

Sunny in Tx. I think the poster everyone is talking about was posted on her Myspace page on July 3. "Caylee is Missing". It was in the documents from her computer. Don't know the link, but just read them this afternoon.
Also Btgirl, you can set your myspace page to private and keep the scumbags out. Just who you invite as friends can see your page.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: December 29, 2008, 05:54:17 PM »

Sunny
~  I don't know how to find out if Casey had any visitors and I don't know what she has ordered from the commissary.  Sorry I'm not a lot of help with this, but wanted to at least reply to your post.  I guess you can keep askin', till a monkey comes on there that knows. 

Thanks Muffy....I will for sure  keep asking   I am nosy and you know Always wants to know too!  LOL
Yep, I want to know all the details.  Heck, I would like to visit her!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: December 29, 2008, 05:54:33 PM »

Today

I apologize.  I was catching up and ... did not realize that you had already responding with the Nancy Grace transcript.

Janet

Janet, I was hollaring for you earlier....I tried with my very limited expertise in searching for any information regarding casey making a missing poster.....do you know anything about that???

NOPE!!

Hi Sunny.  How are ya doing?

Janet

i remember, i'm pretty sure it was posted fri., & i am pretty sure that it was like a myspace thing that we talked about before where the heading or whatever was changed. it wasn't actually done in 2007. does this make sense?

wendi
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #999 on: December 29, 2008, 05:54:34 PM »

BT PLEASE remove the picture
....my niece had her picture on her myspace...a guy bugged her a lot...she, like so many others, gave out too much personal info....this nut case was in front of her work one night.....she work in Indiana at a newspaper and work from 4pm-12am - fortunately co-workers were coming out at the same time she was...the police had to be called and a TRO put on this nut.....he has since left the area.....but I cringe to think what might have happened had co-workers not been leaving at the same time she was.  My niece has since removed her photo and all her personal information that could possibly lead a person to her.

You can also set your myspace to private and your pics on private so only those you approve can see them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.