May 28, 2024, 06:23:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 345100 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: December 29, 2008, 01:28:02 PM »

Ok, I could not wait any longer.  I called my doc in regards to swimming.  She laughed at me and told me to breath. 
She said that swimming is not a problem as long as the chemicals are balanced correctly in accordance to the Health Departments guidelines, and as long as I was not sniffin the chlorine jugs. 
She said that if chloriform fumes were within the pool area it would be in extremely small amounts probably undetectable and most definantly unharmfull.  I found that interesting and had to share and take note of that myself.
She did tell me to stay clear of our company parking lot as our fleet of trucks could have an overwhelming smell that would not be ideal for me.  So no sniffin the Chevy's! 

Helpful Hint for the Day: No sniffin Chevy's! Got it, will write it down for future reference. 

This has GOT to be good news for Ford's, which has been given such a bad rap in the past.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: December 29, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »

If I were CA and believed KC...I would want a test done of me and my family to see if we were being exposed to Chloroform... It can be in drinking water, pool's, contaiminated ground water, products that you consume.  And if CA believed KC was that innosecnt wouldn't you wonder where the high levels of Chloroform was coming from?

High levels of Chloroform also causes soars and irriatation.  Not to mention cancer to the liver and kidneys.  It can also cause miscarriages...

Am pedaling fast to catch up, and testing everyone in the family is exactly what I was thinking when reading your previous posts.  Heck, I'd even have the pets checked! 

well that's cuz my fur-baby is family too.  heh

If the whole A's family test positive for chloroform, except Casey, well IMO, there ya go.  Nailed. 

Yeah, cause then they could sue someone and have their legal defense all paid for.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: December 29, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »

The last seen date was first given as June 7. Then it was the 9th. it was LE who determined that is was June 15 after they looked at Cindy's camera and the embedded date stamp. There are some things that Cindy could be given a pass for, being an out of her mind Grandmother.
I also don't get why when she first grabbed up Casey from Tony's that she didn't bring the roof down over there about the missing child.
Too many lies and head games with each other by the ANTS and maybe the entire thing would have to be looked at from a perspective of the dysfunction they so enjoyed in their relations with each other.
Even Lee said something along the lines of the first night ( July 16th ) at the ANT house, that Cindy and Casey were arguing in the bedroom about something that happened years ago when the primary conversation would have been in a slightly normal family to keep on the focus of where is the baby ? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #823 on: December 29, 2008, 01:33:58 PM »

Off to the mall.. kids have giftcards and cash burning in their pockets!
Later, gator!! 

giftcards and cash?  OMG, for your own safety's sake, git out of their way!   

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: December 29, 2008, 01:35:05 PM »

I just had a sick thought... imagine KC put the chloroform in a bottle or a sippy cup and Caylee drank it?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: December 29, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »

Sorry, changed my avi a little bit, just checking it out again! 

p.s. any sparkly adding monkeys around?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: December 29, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

I agree numbers! 

Am thinking that he will try having Casey plead at the eleventh hour, when she may then turn around and fire his ass and try defending herself.  She certainly has the brass (pair) for trying that. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: December 29, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »

If Chloroform was used on Caylee just that one time, or a few times prior, it may not show up in hair or bone marrow. Short term Chloroform poisoning won't stay in the system long after being administered. Long term use may or may not show. If  they believe Chloroform was COD, it may not be provable.

I know we have dissected Chloroform a million times, but I wanted to add these....

...snipped only for space

Good info, Nut... thanks!

seemed like chloroform is a good murder weapon..
Can detect it... KC probably thinks she is going to get away with this.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: December 29, 2008, 01:39:44 PM »

Hi guys, just checking in from work (YUK)!

June 15th is the last time we absolutely know for a fact Caylee was alive and that was based on the video Kat just referenced, right?

IF we believe George, then the last time we know for certain she was alive is the 16th.

Jesse is no longer sure that he heard Caylee on the phone, and no one else saw her after the 15th, other than George.

All of the times Tony said Caylee was at his apt. were prior to the 15th.

I'm just getting it str8 in my head. I've got all that right? TIA! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #829 on: December 29, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »

Sorry, changed my avi a little bit, just checking it out again! 

p.s. any sparkly adding monkeys around?

Check the link in my signature line. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #830 on: December 29, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

I just had a sick thought... imagine KC put the chloroform in a bottle or a sippy cup and Caylee drank it?

How horrid!  Would the taste not be repelling for Caylee?  I know that some chemicals and household cleaners are mixed purposely with repellants that have bad taste, smell, and often time cause vomitting, on purpose, to avoid swallowing.  Thinking about what she could have done and then knowing the outcome is infuriating.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: December 29, 2008, 01:42:30 PM »

Did CA say her daughter had been missing a month and she just found her, but now she can't find her grand daughter?
Yes. But then in all her media appearance and statements, she backtracked and said she heard from Casey every day. Same as the car thing, she wants to report a stolen car, but she has the car at Hopespring Drive. Casey always had Cindy's permission to have the car. 

I thought so.. Thank you..
I wonder when the Ants are going to give their "new" statements to LE.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: December 29, 2008, 01:42:31 PM »

How will Baez go about telling KC's story?  I agree, he CAN'T put her on the stand. 
I think he will either sit on his hands and let his liars for hire play catch with the prosecution...or he will have her plead guilty at the last minute.  He's got nothing to work with. 

I agree numbers! 

Am thinking that he will try having Casey plead at the eleventh hour, when she may then turn around and fire his ass and try defending herself.  She certainly has the brass (pair) for trying that. 

Good one Wyks...and didn't Spindy say that Baez was learning alot from KC?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: December 29, 2008, 01:43:57 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys....
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

TidBit about Chloroform:

I don't know the exact statistics on how long it takes to pass out from chloroform or how long it takes to recover, but here's some general guidelines. If you used enough chloroform (i.e. on a rag) and concentrated on inhaling it, you'd probably be pretty confused and then unconscious in a matter of minutes (modern inhalational anesthetics take less than a minute to act), so probably less than 15 minutes. Old anesthetics like chloroform aren't as "clean" acting, so they may take longer than modern ones. Also, you don't feel too great when you wake up -- more like nauseated, maybe vomiting, with a headache and cloudy mind. The chloroform will stay active as long as the person's breathing it. As for recovery time, you'd probably start coming out in 15 to 30 minutes, give or take a few minutes.

Other nasty side effects of chloroform (besides nausea, vomiting, irritation to skin and mucous membranes) include liver and kidney damage from metabolism of chloroform to other nasty substances. And if you breathe too much chloroform and not enough oxygen, or if your breathing slows down too much and you don't get rid of enough carbon dioxide or get enough oxygen, then you could very well die from it.

Hmmm wonder if Casey put Caylee out with chloroform, duck taped her to make sure she didn't wake up and make noise, and when Caylee threw up she aspirated on her own vomit?  Hmmmmm.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: December 29, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »

I agree numbers! 

Huddsun & I had this conversation awhile back when the sexual abuse accusations came out...all I could think of was Eric & Lyle Menendez on the stand and Casey crying & trying to milk the Jury for sympathy.  Only time will tell I guess...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #835 on: December 29, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »

Hi guys, just checking in from work (YUK)!

June 15th is the last time we absolutely know for a fact Caylee was alive and that was based on the video Kat just referenced, right?

IF we believe George, then the last time we know for certain she was alive is the 16th.

Jesse is no longer sure that he heard Caylee on the phone, and no one else saw her after the 15th, other than George.

All of the times Tony said Caylee was at his apt. were prior to the 15th.

I'm just getting it str8 in my head. I've got all that right? TIA! 
Another thing that really bothers me is the answering machine message nearly 10 mins long left on the Great Grandmothers phone line.  Casey's cell records show a call that long on that day, and according to the Great Grandmother the recording sounded like a small child.
I have often wondered if this was Casey's way of buying an alibi, if these were Caylee's last moments and the call was accidently made while trying to work with Caylee, all in all it bothers me.  Why the need for so many people to "hear" Caylee on and around that day?  Jesse and the Great Grandma...why?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #836 on: December 29, 2008, 01:48:30 PM »

The defense team has been really quiet, I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. I just don't think this is going to trial, I hope it does, but I don't think it will. And if Baez wants a Casey is innocent tip line, perhaps he should put a number so people can call.

I was just thinking yesterday that everyone has been really quiet. I think after New Years day we'll start seeing the "Celebrities" come back out. Can't stay out of the spotlight too long 

No Rose why don't you think this will go to trial? Do you think KC will plead guilty?
I do believe a deal will be made, it sounds to me like there is going to be some surprises, surprises that I can't believe would be in Casey's best interest to be laid out there for the public. Also the cost to the state for the trial, if it is moved, that becomes very costly, and the amount that has been spent so far on this case is extremely high. imo

I agree no rose colored glasses.

I think it would be in Casey Anthony's best interst if a plea deal was made and ... the best interest of the taxpayers of the State of Orlando.

However ... it is not in the best interest of Caylee Marie.  A plea deal implies that justice ...  for this precious little girl who was deprived of her God-given right to life ... will take a back seat.

Janet
Yes, you are right, but unfortunately that happens way to often, the victim does take a back seat.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: December 29, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »

I agree numbers! 

Huddsun & I had this conversation awhile back when the sexual abuse accusations came out...all I could think of was Eric & Lyle Menendez on the stand and Casey crying & trying to milk the Jury for sympathy.  Only time will tell I guess...

Hi there Lovinlife...why do I always crave ice cream when you're in the cage?  OMG..just the thought of those two makes my skin crawl...I don't think I can handle seeing this beyotch on the stand boohooing her way to an Oscar winning performance!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #838 on: December 29, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

The last seen date was first given as June 7. Then it was the 9th. it was LE who determined that is was June 15 after they looked at Cindy's camera and the embedded date stamp. There are some things that Cindy could be given a pass for, being an out of her mind Grandmother.
I also don't get why when she first grabbed up Casey from Tony's that she didn't bring the roof down over there about the missing child.
Too many lies and head games with each other by the ANTS and maybe the entire thing would have to be looked at from a perspective of the dysfunction they so enjoyed in their relations with each other.
Even Lee said something along the lines of the first night ( July 16th ) at the ANT house, that Cindy and Casey were arguing in the bedroom about something that happened years ago when the primary conversation would have been in a slightly normal family to keep on the focus of where is the baby ? 
Cindy not bringing the roof down at Tony's apt, makes me believe she already had some feeling that Caylee was already deceased. That did not make sense at all, and no matter how you try to spin that, it will never make sense. Cindy should have been looking through all the rooms, and demanded right then and there to see Caylee, no excuses.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: December 29, 2008, 01:56:02 PM »

I agree w/ fuzzball. Casey has no clue who Caylee's dad is. She'd have to haul in 1/2 the male population of Orlando and beyond for paternity tests. Plus, it is my guess that some of the people she had sex with, she wouldn't even remember or know their name to begin with.

Nicely put, Nut!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.