May 28, 2024, 05:48:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 345077 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: December 29, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html
I had mentioned awhile back on here that I think Casey might have been signed up with a modeling agency and the reason I say that is my daughter was signed up with one and that is exactly what they used her for..product promotions. She didn't do the alcohol stuff since she wasn't of age at the time but they sent her out to the air show to promo cell phone service (AT&T) and she was at the NFL football stadium promoting gum and handing out samples, etc. That is all they ever had her do and she stopped because that wasn't what she signed up for. Not saying they all do that but with Casey and her posing, the photos we hear about I think maybe she got to do all kinds of promotions and alot of these agencies have websites where the models have pages to promote them.

Interesting article..thanks.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: December 29, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

Nancy Grace Links Sevendust Song "The Past" To Alleged Caylee Anthony Murder

posted Dec 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM by deathbringer.

Nancy Grace has somehow linked the Sevendust song "The Past" to the alleged murder of Caylee Anthony.

On her show recently, Grace hinted Sevendust might be indirectly responsible for murder. She was highlighting the song, "The Past," alleging that Casey Marie Anthony may have used the song as inspiration to allegedly murder her daughter Caylee Anthony in Orlando, Florida when the girl was reported missing on June 16 of this year.

A statement by the band was released and reads: "After hearing the news that our song 'The Past' was a topic of discussion on the Nancy Grace show yesterday, we would like to elaborate. The song was written as a song of hope. A song with positive message. to look back on your life and reflect and to feel good about getting through the rough times that everyone goes through, the roller coaster of life so to speak. We regret that we've been linked to the horrible subject involving the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony. Most of us have children and have been saddened by the story from the beginning. We pray for the safe return of this beautiful young child and wish her family strength."

I can understand pointing out the songs, movies and tv shows, etc from where Casey may have gotten some of her ideas.  However... to actually take a leap and imply or accuse one of these as being 'indirectly responsible', is an irresponsible tactic.  If this is what NG did, or allowed to happen on her show, she crossed the line, IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #942 on: December 29, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »

Sorry if this was posted already:

Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

snipped--

Baez said law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey Anthony and he wants to make sure they don't get any privileged information he may have learned while working for Baez.

Well, if Baez told the PI it is no longer privileged information anymore is it? This also answers a few questions regarding connecting Baez to the Ants live Caylee sightings.
Law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey, what did he think they were doing during her interviews, he acts like he would allow LE to speak to his client.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #943 on: December 29, 2008, 04:40:34 PM »

Here's a link to a private investigator on his take of KC.  In it, he claims KC was a "product promotion rep". Not sure about all that, but it's worth reading........

http://wwwwbipicomlink.blogspot.com/2008/12/caylee-anthony-first-24-hours-missing.html
I had mentioned awhile back on here that I think Casey might have been signed up with a modeling agency and the reason I say that is my daughter was signed up with one and that is exactly what they used her for..product promotions. She didn't do the alcohol stuff since she wasn't of age at the time but they sent her out to the air show to promo cell phone service (AT&T) and she was at the NFL football stadium promoting gum and handing out samples, etc. That is all they ever had her do and she stopped because that wasn't what she signed up for. Not saying they all do that but with Casey and her posing, the photos we hear about I think maybe she got to do all kinds of promotions and alot of these agencies have websites where the models have pages to promote them.

Interesting article..thanks.

While I understand that this very well could have been her job, why would she have the need to lie about it and say that she worked for Universal?  Not only to LE, but also to her boyfriend, friends, and family?  If this was her true job, then why was no one aware of it, even those who frequented the bars with her??

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #944 on: December 29, 2008, 04:41:26 PM »

Nancy Grace has somehow linked the Sevendust song "The Past" to the alleged murder of Caylee Anthony.

On her show recently, Grace hinted Sevendust might be indirectly responsible for murder. She was highlighting the song, "The Past," alleging that Casey Marie Anthony may have used the song as inspiration to allegedly murder her daughter Caylee Anthony in Orlando, Florida when the girl was reported missing on June 16 of this year.

A statement by the band was released and reads: "After hearing the news that our song 'The Past' was a topic of discussion on the Nancy Grace show yesterday, we would like to elaborate. The song was written as a song of hope. A song with positive message. to look back on your life and reflect and to feel good about getting through the rough times that everyone goes through, the roller coaster of life so to speak. We regret that we've been linked to the horrible subject involving the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony. Most of us have children and have been saddened by the story from the beginning. We pray for the safe return of this beautiful young child and wish her family strength."

I can understand pointing out the songs, movies and tv shows, etc from where Casey may have gotten some of her ideas.  However... to actually take a leap and imply or accuse one of these as being 'indirectly responsible', is an irresponsible tactic.  If this is what NG did, or allowed to happen on her show, she crossed the line, IMO. 

Plus I'm sure Sevendust isn't going to be real happy about it either! I'm really surprised at NG about this. It seems so Tigerbeat magazine, not an investigative show.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #945 on: December 29, 2008, 04:42:53 PM »

snipped--

Baez said law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey Anthony and he wants to make sure they don't get any privileged information he may have learned while working for Baez.

Well, if Baez told the PI it is no longer privileged information anymore is it? This also answers a few questions regarding connecting Baez to the Ants live Caylee sightings.
Law enforcement is now showing an interest in questioning Casey, what did he think they were doing during her interviews, he acts like he would allow LE to speak to his client.
Hi no rose, I read that part about questioning Casey. They have Casey Anthony in the sentence, but I think it should just read Casey as in Dominic Casey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #946 on: December 29, 2008, 04:43:58 PM »

snipped--

I believe it was a typo in the original article I don't think it's supposed to be Casey Anthony, but Dominick Casey the PI the Ants hired to find a live Caylee.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #947 on: December 29, 2008, 04:45:18 PM »

snipped--

Actually it could still be privileged - it would be attorney work product - which is privileged.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: December 29, 2008, 04:45:23 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez has filed a new motion Monday.

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

Guess Casey is no longer on the CASE?? Did I miss that?????

Hmmmm..  Good catch Quiet!  Guess we both missed this, if it was ever mentioned in public.  It looks like a change-up happened.  Here's more from that link:

"He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

The private eye is a familiar face to insiders. He's Dominic Casey, who early on worked for Baez. Then in October, George and Cindy Anthony hired him to follow up on live sightings of Caylee Anthony
."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #949 on: December 29, 2008, 04:45:51 PM »

snipped--

Hi no rose, I read that part about questioning Casey. They have Casey Anthony in the sentence, but I think it should just read Casey as in Dominic Casey.
Thank-you, I read it again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 29, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »

Thanks QuietMonkey

Lots of good reading in that article.

Janet

++++++

Investigators Say Anthony Family Will Be Expected To Candid Regarding Casey
POSTED: 7:45 pm EST December 28, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez has filed a new motion Monday.

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

He is asking the judge to appoint a "special master" to oversee any questioning of the private investigator by law enforcement.

The private eye is a familiar face to insiders. He's Dominic Casey, who early on worked for Baez. Then in October, George and Cindy Anthony hired him to follow up on live sightings of Caylee Anthony.

Meanwhile, a new reward is being offered to meter reader Roy Kronk for finding the bag of skeletal remains that were determined to belong to missing Caylee Anthony.

According to Kronk's lawyer, George and Cindy Anthony's one-time representative Mark NeJame has contacted him regarding a $5,000 reward, which represents the amount of money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative. For now, it's unclear whether Kronk will accept the offer.

Initially, Crimeline said Roy Kronk was not eligible for a cash reward from them because he called 911 the day he found Caylee's remains.

A source within Crimeline now said things could be different. They're checking to try to confirm that Kronk called them during the same three days in August he called sheriff's headquarters to report something suspicious along Suburban Drive.

More than two weeks after Kronk discovered Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive, a memorial still draws people by the dozens.

Those who have followed the case closely have different opinions on whether Kronk deserves a reward.

"I think he should be rewarded, definitely," Aida Ramos said.

"If they think they found something, they should call it in," Jennifer Tice said. "That's all there is to it."

Tice said doing a good deed should not include an expectation of a cash reward.

"I don't think somebody should be rewarded for that," Tice said. "I mean, that's a child who is missing. That's common sense."

In his only statement to reporters, Kronk confirmed that he reported his suspicions four months before discovering the remains.

"I had previously reported to Crimeline and the sheriff's office that I had spotted something suspicious -- a bag in that same area," Kronk said.

Kronk's lawyer told WESH 2 that money is not Kronk's main motivation. But if he qualifies, at the very least, Kronk should receive a Crimeline reward.

When asked why Kronk deserved the reward, NeJame said, "I think Kronk is beyond deserving. Without him, who knows when Caylee would have been found."

Anthonys Expected To Be Candid With Investigators Regarding Casey

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

As one investigator put it, "They're going to be asked to help convict her."

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

Medical examiner Jan Garavaglia said it's unlikely they'll ever be able to determine a definitive cause of death, but sources said toxicology tests done on Caylee's hair will "give us clues in that direction."

The duct tape found on Caylee's skull proves what some of WESH 2’s sources close to the investigation have suspected about her death all along -- "It wasn't an accident."

Another aspect some insiders find haunting, is how close to the Anthony home Caylee's remains had been dumped.

WESH 2's sources said they simply gave Casey Anthony "far too much credit" that she would have done something more elaborate with her daughter's body.

Sources confirmed they do not suspect Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the bag of Caylee’s remains, of playing any sort of sinister role in the case.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 29, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »

Hasn't NG been enough legal trouble?  I need to see the transcript where "Grace hinted Sevendust might be indirectly responsible for murder".  This would be a big accusation and libel also.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 29, 2008, 04:47:11 PM »

snipped--

Yea, I think that was a misprint, or Baez misspoke. Either way, they had to mean Dominic Casey, not Casey Anthony. What could he possibly know that Baez doesn't want him to say? What exactly is meant by privileged information? Does that just mean he knows something Baez doesn't want him to repeat to LE?

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #953 on: December 29, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »

snipped--

Actually it could still be privileged - it would be attorney work product - which is privileged.

But he could still spill what was told to him by the Ants. He stopped working for Baez, so say that stuff is privileged, but anything after that, when the Ants hired him would not be. Maybe there would be some information that JB told the Ants that would bleed over?

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 29, 2008, 04:49:56 PM »

Today

I apologize.  I was catching up and ... did not realize that you had already responding with the Nancy Grace transcript.

Janet

No problem.  When someone is taking liberties with someone's words, it never hurts to point out the inconsistencies more than once.  Stop the rumor before it starts, is a good thing.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 29, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »

Anthonys expected to be candid regarding Casey.http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html
Anthonys Expected To Be Candid With Investigators Regarding Casey

The Anthonys face the wrenching task of burying Caylee early in the New Year, but then, sources tell said, George, Cindy and Lee Anthony will be asked to play a pivotal role in holding Casey Anthony accountable or else.

As one investigator put it, "They're going to be asked to help convict her."

If the Anthonys are not candid and truthful, sources said, it may come to obstruction of justice charges against one or more of them.

Medical examiner Jan Garavaglia said it's unlikely they'll ever be able to determine a definitive cause of death, but sources said toxicology tests done on Caylee's hair will "give us clues in that direction."

The duct tape found on Caylee's skull proves what some of WESH 2’s sources close to the investigation have suspected about her death all along -- "It wasn't an accident."

Another aspect some insiders find haunting, is how close to the Anthony home Caylee's remains had been dumped.

WESH 2's sources said they simply gave Casey Anthony "far too much credit" that she would have done something more elaborate with her daughter's body.

Sources confirmed they do not suspect Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found the bag of Caylee’s remains, of playing any sort of sinister role in the case.

Hey ... if Cindy, George and Lee Anthony have been withholding the truth up until now ... they have already obstructed the investing for five months.

Why have they been given a free pass.

Janet
Sounds like investigators are holding "truth" over the A's heads or get obstruction of justice charges. LE is holding all the cards because they have the evidence and test results. They have their puzzle fitting and if the A's go off course with their tales then they will be caught.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #956 on: December 29, 2008, 04:51:35 PM »

snipped--

dob you think they actually meant Dominic Casey?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: December 29, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »

snipped--

Sure hope there are some pay stubs to prove that PI was working for Baez and not the A's.  Otherwise, privilege is out the window.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: December 29, 2008, 04:54:10 PM »

Plus I'm sure Sevendust isn't going to be real happy about it either! I'm really surprised at NG about this. It seems so Tigerbeat magazine, not an investigative show.

I'm surprised at NG too, Boo!  The band did release a statement, which I'm glad for.  Their doing that shows that they were concerned, at the very least.  Even IF Casey was inspired by the song in any way, it's not the band's fault that Caylee died.  IMO.  I'd back the rights of that band clear to China and back. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: December 29, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

thanks, I had not seen this.....I doubt that a private investigator would fall under the 'privileged' umbrella...he is not a minster or a doctor....I'll be interested to see the ruling on this.....BJ is really sucking on straws IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.