May 28, 2024, 09:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 344947 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:55 AM »

Terminating agreement, couldn't that mean terminating employment.  Wouldn't there have been a confidentiality agreement?  These remain in effect even after employment terminated.  If a confidentiality agreement was terminated it would have to have been done by Baez, he would have to have agreed to it.  Baez could not be that stupid (no need to respond to this statement LMAO).

Even if JB had Dominick Casey sign a confidentiality agreement at the termination of his employment, it wouldn't hold water if something was done against the law. JB can't break the law or instruct someone else to then have them sign a "legally" binding agreement stating they won't tell LE. I'm sure any lawyer could rip that apart, esp if it was drawn up by JB! I'm sorry, but his is not the brightest crayon in the box!

Yep, sexy LP did point out the Baez is an amateur early on.
Baez was looking for fame and fortune and LP is old school and sticks with the seasoned professionals.
Baez could have had a number of other things going on. Florida is a big drug and immigration crazy state, lots of people have skeltons. And if he was banging Casey in his office and she leaked pillow talk then he's screwed... in more ways that one. He will hang himself too.

All this gives me confidence that LE is working on a solid case with many obstacles but they are patiently doing their jobs. Very costly to taxpayers but worth it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1641 on: December 30, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »

Obstruction of Justice for the state of Florida

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0843/titl0843.htm&StatuteYear=2008&Title=-%3E2008-%3EChapter%20843

Since many of these don't really seem to apply, I just picked the ones that look like what they may be talking about.

843.06  Neglect or refusal to aid peace officers.--Whoever, being required in the name of the state by any officer of the Florida Highway Patrol, police officer, beverage enforcement agent, or watchman, neglects or refuses to assist him or her in the execution of his or her office in a criminal case, or in the preservation of the peace, or the apprehending or securing of any person for a breach of the peace, or in case of the rescue or escape of a person arrested upon civil process, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

843.0855  Criminal actions under color of law or through use of simulated legal process.--

(1)  As used in this section:

(a)  The term "legal process" means a document or order issued by a court or filed or recorded for the purpose of exercising jurisdiction or representing a claim against a person or property, or for the purpose of directing a person to appear before a court or tribunal, or to perform or refrain from performing a specified act. "Legal process" includes, but is not limited to, a summons, lien, complaint, warrant, injunction, writ, notice, pleading, subpoena, or order.

(b)  The term "person" means an individual, public or private group incorporated or otherwise, legitimate or illegitimate legal tribunal or entity, informal organization, official or unofficial agency or body, or any assemblage of individuals.

(c)  The term "public officer" means a public officer as defined by s. 112.061.

(d)  The term "public employee" means a public employee as defined by s. 112.061.

(2)  Any person who deliberately impersonates or falsely acts as a public officer or tribunal, public employee or utility employee, including, but not limited to, marshals, judges, prosecutors, sheriffs, deputies, court personnel, or any law enforcement authority in connection with or relating to any legal process affecting persons and property, or otherwise takes any action under color of law against persons or property, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(3)  Any person who simulates legal process, including, but not limited to, actions affecting title to real estate or personal property, indictments, subpoenas, warrants, injunctions, liens, orders, judgments, or any legal documents or proceedings, knowing or having reason to know the contents of any such documents or proceedings or the basis for any action to be fraudulent, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(4)  Any person who falsely under color of law attempts in any way to influence, intimidate, or hinder a public officer or law enforcement officer in the discharge of his or her official duties by means of, but not limited to, threats of or actual physical abuse or harassment, or through the use of simulated legal process, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(5)(a)  Nothing in this section shall make unlawful any act of any law enforcement officer or legal tribunal which is performed under lawful authority.

(b)  Nothing in this section shall prohibit individuals from assembling freely to express opinions or designate group affiliation or association.

(c)  Nothing in this section shall prohibit or in any way limit a person's lawful and legitimate access to the courts or prevent a person from instituting or responding to legitimate and lawful legal process.

843.14  Compounding felony.--Whoever, having knowledge of the commission of an offense punishable with death or by imprisonment in the state prison, takes money or a gratuity or reward, or an engagement therefor, upon an agreement or understanding, expressed or implied, to compound or conceal such offense, or not to prosecute therefor, or not to give evidence thereof, shall when such offense of which he or she has knowledge is punishable with death or imprisonment in the state prison for life, be guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084; and where the offense of which he or she so had knowledge was punishable in any other manner, he or she shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: December 30, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

I just finished watching NG on YouTube and her sub and JVM were discussing whether the PI's video would be helpful to the defense. IMO, I think it would be just the opposite, unless this PI took several other videos of several other random locations around the same time. If he just videotaped this one location, and it's determined to be the same spot where Caylees remains were found, that would be beyond suspicious.

Good morning all of you wonderful monkeys.

Now that I got some rest after finally catching up last night    , I need to ask how it came to be that the PI's video came to light.  I can't imagine someone, especially a PI, being stupid enough to admit that he had previously filmed the area where little Caylee's remains were found.  Maybe I'm missing some understanding here, wouldn't be the first time  , but I would think that someone in that area of work would know he would be added to the list of suspects and/or accomplices. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: December 30, 2008, 10:07:00 AM »

SNIPPED

Personally, when I hear Luka say something about immunity and subpoenas, I don't think he's a stupid lawyer thinking one automatically involves the other, I think this was a deal presented to them months ago by LE and they are getting nervous that they haven't received theirs yet. Does anyone know if GA and Ca have?

I think you are on to something.  Not sure if I feel it was months ago, but think you have hit nail on head.   I didn't understand why Luka was using immunity and subpoenas as if they were connected -- you make it clear.  Could be why all the talk about full immunity for the A's by Conway.
Good cop, bad cop. They have to break the little secret society of the Ants. Seems to be working.
Especially since George knows the game the whole thing is particularry difficult. How can the American public be so educated about ways to beat the system and cops and not about world events?
hmmm. Maybe because we are a society focused on entertainment and self gradification rather than morals and ethics. Good thing that there are still some knights out there to serve and protect.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: December 30, 2008, 10:08:18 AM »

Does anyone know where I can find either a video or article about the neighbor that lives very close to the area Caylee was found??

He had stated that the area was underwater until about 2 wks prior to finding Caylee.

Thanks,

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: December 30, 2008, 10:08:40 AM »

Terminating agreement, couldn't that mean terminating employment.  Wouldn't there have been a confidentiality agreement?  These remain in effect even after employment terminated.  If a confidentiality agreement was terminated it would have to have been done by Baez, he would have to have agreed to it.  Baez could not be that stupid (no need to respond to this statement LMAO).

Even if JB had Dominick Casey sign a confidentiality agreement at the termination of his employment, it wouldn't hold water if something was done against the law. JB can't break the law or instruct someone else to then have them sign a "legally" binding agreement stating they won't tell LE. I'm sure any lawyer could rip that apart, esp if it was drawn up by JB! I'm sorry, but his is not the brightest crayon in the box!

That's not what I meant about a confidentiality agreement.  I was not even thinking so far in advance that it was to protect Dominick or Baez against something illegal.  Just was thinking about the confidentiality agreement in general as far as lawyer/client privilege.  There is a possibility that Baez didn't even have him sign one, this is known as dumb and dumber. 

You are right that a confidentiality agreement will not protect against illegal actions.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1646 on: December 30, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »

Good Morning... Just got caught up...rmcalo.... I totally agree with your post. I don't feel right about the meter man, but decided to hold back and wait until he speaks after the first of the year. Higher Hopes... thanks for the info about the toys from the memorial.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1647 on: December 30, 2008, 10:12:05 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  I am trying to catch up here, I was stopped in my tracks with the news of Peaches and am still trying to get my barings straight here.

I wanted to just throw something out about the meter reader.  This guy walked his route on a regular basis and my guess is that during the time that Caylee went missing (June/July) he must have seen something, ie Casey in the woods, that made him stop and re-examine that area each time he walked past it.  Something had to of been seen by him in order for it to trigger his thoughts when the case came to light and the search for Caylee began.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: December 30, 2008, 10:16:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  I am trying to catch up here, I was stopped in my tracks with the news of Peaches and am still trying to get my barings straight here.

I wanted to just throw something out about the meter reader.  This guy walked his route on a regular basis and my guess is that during the time that Caylee went missing (June/July) he must have seen something, ie Casey in the woods, that made him stop and re-examine that area each time he walked past it.  Something had to of been seen by him in order for it to trigger his thoughts when the case came to light and the search for Caylee began.
Nah, meterreader is part of a daisy chain. He was given the location and told there was a reward. His first 3 calls were ignored so he had to come up with a skull as proof that it was a body. It's not likely the bag broke open, there had to be some factor to get the skull out.
You will notice the tempo of the meterreader drama is the same rythmn as the Ants. If LE can link the Ants to obstruction, accessory and other things then the whole family can rot in hell. yay.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: December 30, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »

Morning guys!

"God dont like ugly"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: December 30, 2008, 10:19:33 AM »

What's next for Caylee Anthony?
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8162426&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Unbelievable. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: December 30, 2008, 10:19:57 AM »

Still listening to those 1st 3 calls. 1st call they didn't have the name of the A's street right or even the name of the school (they kept saying Goodhope st for the house). By the 2nd call they got the name of the A's street right. By the 3rd call he finally got the name of the school. Didn't seem to get all the information right the 1st 2 calls. Even still with the correct info by the 3rd call, I wonder was the right location even looked at (in relevance to where the body was found). The MR talks about swamp being in the woods on both sides of the road, so there definately was water in there. It's possible he saw what he saw, but it wasn't they actual bag with the remains? I think that bag (with remains) may have been partially buried and or under water. I still wonder what they saw, if it was related to Caylee or just random junk laying around and the actual bag was just a little off to the distance not easily spotted.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: December 30, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    I got a call today from someone that lives in Orlando.....and they have a different story about what the Ant's did with the toys from Caylees memorial.......and its not what they said they did.................These people make me sick!
What are they saying?   
My friend says she saw this with her own eyes and she says that the A's and kidfinders road down the streets of a lowerclass neighborhood and just passed the toys out to kids they saw on the side of the road...just throwing them out ot them and that when these kids took them home their parents made them throw them in the trash because they didnt want their kids playing with stuff from a memorial site....She says you could see them in trash cans all over the area...

Thanks, Higherhopes.  

How is it the As's just keep getting by with criminal acts, and are never arrested?  Doesn't Florida have laws dealing with theft of property (the memorial is not theirs to do with as they please) AND littering?    I'm sick and tired of all of the crap they keep getting by with.  Seems like LE is treating them like they (As's)treated KC, and not doing anything about their criminal actions.  I just don't understand.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: December 30, 2008, 10:25:31 AM »

Nah, meterreader is part of a daisy chain. He was given the location and told there was a reward. His first 3 calls were ignored so he had to come up with a skull as proof that it was a body. It's not likely the bag broke open, there had to be some factor to get the skull out.
You will notice the tempo of the meterreader drama is the same rythmn as the Ants. If LE can link the Ants to obstruction, accessory and other things then the whole family can rot in hell. yay.
Well, I have to think that the skull did roll out of the bag given the fact that upon collecting the remains they found that much of it was scattered about, most likely from animals.  If the bag was under water, had been beaten up by the elements, and IF chemicals were used that could too effect the state to which the bag was in.
Not trying to be arguementative, just putting out there all that is on my mind about this.

I am not thinking that this meter reader was acting out in conjunction to anyone within this case, for now I am going to take him at face value.  In reading info about this man, he has not had it very easy himself losing his wife to cancer not too long ago.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: December 30, 2008, 10:27:14 AM »

Morning guys!
Good morning Nikki.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1655 on: December 30, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »

Caylee was not in the freezer. After 2 days in the trunk the body would have immediately popped if she moved it. Too much liquid to pick up in a plastic bag.

When the body was dumped in the woods all the liquid has already drained into the trunk or evaporated. It was probably mostly skeletal at that point. It only takes about a week for a body to decompose. Plastic slowed the process a little.

Not true, especially if the body is in a plastic bag and submerged in water. But even lying out in the open, I believe it takes several weeks to become completely skeletonized. Bodies have been found after weeks of being missing, and there was enough left to identify them. 
Also... people who have died in their homes and were not discovered for a week, were still able to be put in a body bag and moved without "popping." Two and a half days would still be a safe time frame to move the body.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: December 30, 2008, 10:29:17 AM »

Turbo...bless you.  Sunny and I would have had to each chew off a foot and run in a sack race.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4303.msg601740#msg601740

Turbo! Thank you so much!!!  I need both feet so I can run threw the malls and shop!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: December 30, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »

I can not believe they are still trying to seek to have Casey at the "private" memorial.  That is OUTRAGEOUS!  That makes me ill to even think of her being there.  What a disgrace to the memory of Caylee, they might as well just spit on her grave while they are at it.  These people are sick, I can not and will not refer to them as "grieving grandparents" any longer as that is an insult to those families who truly are grieving for a loved one.  These people are "Conspiracy Comandos" to the core, nothing about this is genuine IMO.  NOTHING! 

Sorry for the rant, but I am seriously seriously beyond my point of tolleration for these pieces of scum.  They did not deserve Caylee quite frankly, I know that is harsh, but my God!

pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: December 30, 2008, 10:34:44 AM »

I wonder if the meter reader went to that area because of the smell. Remember way early on there was a report of a rotten smell in that area and it was dismissed as being a dead animal? 

For the monkey who wanted to to scroll faster - on my home computer (slow dial up) I turn off images in my browser. You get more posts per page and it loads a lot faster.

I personally think at the very least LA erased a bunch of files on her computer, possibly the entire hard drive, causing the "BSOD" (blue screen of death) that was reported.  it will be interesting to see what the Ants have to say once they turn the screws on them. I wonder if Cindy still thinks someone else did it?

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1659 on: December 30, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

New photos released. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...3.photogallery     Near the end there is an interesting one of a CSI man by the back fence of the Anthonys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.