April 27, 2024, 10:55:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 341285 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: December 30, 2008, 03:32:16 PM »

Unless this PI knew the exact spot of where to film and closed in on it, I agree, debris could have been covering it or anything else.

I can't see pens or bright yellow "post its" on my desk half the time, and I'm sitting at it!

( I have papers that need my attention, but I am often distracted by a bunch of monkeys!! )

I agree, that video (without even seeing it)can't prove she wasn't there. It can only prove the body/bag was not visible to the "naked eye". It was a month before, maybe it was still covered, either by water or debris. Just because he scanned the area with the video camera, doesn't mean you can see everything. I watched the video of the A's backyard with Greta last week, and it was hard to make out alot of the things that were in the cameras view.
Another thing, what was he even doing out there, in that supposed exact area? WHY? I think it's very suspicious he happened to video tape there. I think someone has some splaining to do!!!

The bag was under a bush. Obviously critters were interested in the contents because bones were spread out over an acre. So, if the bag had brush, leaves, or dirt covering it a month ago where it had come to rest when the water receeded, then critters could have dug it out.

Since Casey chose to dispose of her child in this manner, the "burial" wasn't a fixed thing preserved to be intact. God Forbid she should have afforded Caylee's remains that kindness and respect.

A "burial" - hot, dirty, hard, messy work. Casey might have broken a fingernail, gotten blisters, etc., digging even a shallow grave for her possession, Caylee, so it was much easier to simply discard her like yesterday's trash.

What did Casey need the shovel for??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: December 30, 2008, 03:32:16 PM »

Question posted in Fashion forum.  PLease, go easy....
I was nice!  So were others!! 

What are you guys doing over there in the fashion forum anyway??    
Go check it out!  All are welcome!  It is a fun way to chat about fun things with our friends.  !
Its a way I can finally be judgemental and not get yelled at too badly for it..LOL j/k
(Love you Sunny!!)

Weren't me!!  I wear my sweats no matter....sometime warmth takes presedence over fashion   but remember they are RL sweats

O/T NEED HELP...please check out the cooking thread in the lounge...I need a pasta recipe FAST!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: December 30, 2008, 03:33:01 PM »

I'm currently listening to all the jailhouse interviews.At what point did the Anthony's become aware they were being recorded and the tapes would be released.Monkey's..TIA
There are big signs (on both sides) that inform each party that their conversation is being recorded ... as far as being released ... probably didn't think about that.

Behind the fence (if you are talking about the LE standing behind the fence in the pic) ... that was after Caylee was found and prior to the warrant being signed.  LE was just securing the house so no one went in or out while waiting for the warrant ... well you know ... other than Mallory!  Which I still find suspicious!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: December 30, 2008, 03:33:53 PM »

Does the PI have any "proof" what date the video was taken?  You know, other than the time/date stamp on the camera which can be changed/tampered with.

That is exactly what I was thinking when I first heard this info.  It is super easy to change the date stamp.  Also who has reviewed this tape to confirm the bag is not there.  There is so much on the "forest floor" (tree trunks, roots, debris, etc.) I would think it would take a very trained eye to confirm the absence of the bag as well as the exact location as it relates with the video and the original place the bag was found.

And the area still had lots of water!  sumbody's fibbing....I see a nose growing as we speak

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: December 30, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

I'm currently listening to all the jailhouse interviews.At what point did the Anthony's become aware they were being recorded and the tapes would be released.Monkey's..TIA
There are big signs (on both sides) that inform each party that their conversation is being recorded ... as far as being released ... probably didn't think about that.

Behind the fence (if you are talking about the LE standing behind the fence in the pic) ... that was after Caylee was found and prior to the warrant being signed.  LE was just securing the house so no one went in or out while waiting for the warrant ... well you know ... other than Mallory!  Which I still find suspicious!

Thanx Newfie!I was trying to find where Casey borrowed the shovel.When did she borrow it and for how long??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1945 on: December 30, 2008, 03:35:41 PM »

OK,
First of all, I can't stand JVM taking over for NG.  She is not informed and also is kinda for the defense in a lot of ways. 
Next, I thought it was interesting that Kathy Belich basically said that the video tape was very short and only included a small area of the crime scene.  It sounds like it was a limited shot, just enough to say " Oh look.  Nothing here"
Why was he there in the first place?  WHat does he know that he is not telling.
That body was there from the beginning.  It has been spread all over the place, even under the ground.  It is a shame!  But I feel that the investigators will be able to prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt. 
I feel bad for KRONK and that he got in the middle of it.  However, if he is involved, he better get caught. 

CBB- I agree.  WHen is the truth ever going to come out and not be obstructed here?  A little girl is dead.  Can't anyone finally tell the truth? 

We can say it together..............

I HATE 'EM ALL!   

I'm just livid that adult family mambers are running around playing Cover Your Ass, while strangers are trying to find out who harmed a two year old and what happened to her!

Klaas? We need a stomping foot monkey!   
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1946 on: December 30, 2008, 03:36:41 PM »

From the time they set foot in the jail IF they are capable of reading. I believe they post signs in most visiting areas telling the prisoner and the visitor that everything said is recorded, PLUS, there is no way even a not-so-hot lawyer like Baez would not have warned both parties to be VERY careful what they say since everything is recorded.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1947 on: December 30, 2008, 03:37:14 PM »

FASHION and Cooking??  I LOVE IT!  Yay!

BB in a sec!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: December 30, 2008, 03:37:36 PM »

Sunny... that is exactly why we are donating where we know it will be used in honor and not greed. When we had to plan Heathers funeral we were beyond shock at the cost of a funeral, especially when you have made no plans for something like that. No one should ever have to bury a child, and if they do they need to know that someone is there to help. When you are handed a price sheet for the cost it is overwhelming. I can see parents without any resources settling for simple boxes, or cremation when they don't want that,as there may not be any other choice. I wish we had more money to give so that no parent ever has to feel they did not or were not able to create a beautiful memorial for their child. At least for one parent I know that they will be assured that it is ok to pick the nicer coffin, or better flowers, or a grave marker without worrying, and they will know that this gift comes from two beautiful angels Heather and Caylee.
This type of donation, donations to TES...or those Christmas gifts that were left for needy children make so much more sense. These gifts truly honor Caylees memory. I just do not want CA, GA or LA getting anymore money as I do not trust a one of them to do the right thing.
*stepping down of my soap box*

Amen. 

By the way,I love your new avi. Very nice.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1949 on: December 30, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »

I prefer to be a streaker so dont feel alone Blurry   

Leroy B. Monkey!!! You have been an exhibitionist long enough!!! Now go to your room and get some clothes on!!!

Much better!!! Oh hey, is that a nanner you're holding? Ummm didn't get lunch, can I have a bite?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1950 on: December 30, 2008, 03:37:46 PM »

BBL.  It was wonderful spending the afternoon with you monkeys!  I have to go help build a "clubhouse" now with my girls.  Ah the imaginations do soar on Christmas break after all the new toys are broken in!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: December 30, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »

Can anyone remember what time Mallory went over to the house?  I didn't think about it when it was happening.  When I watch people's dogs at their home I usually go over early in the morning ... after work ... and before bedtime.  That whole visit just makes me suspicious.  Granted they caught her before she could carry anything out (or at least anything that we could see) ~ but find the timing awfully odd.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: December 30, 2008, 03:40:14 PM »

No Rose...did I send some mail yesterday?
I don't know if you did or not, now I want to know. That pic of the CSI guy I want to know what he is doing, that pic jumped out at me. I'm guessing it is the back of the Anthony's fence.
I believe like it was said here that he was just making sure noone tried to gain access to the property by coming over the fence, or noone inside tried to get rid of anything by throwing it over the fence, but it does look funny.........oh and if I didnt give you mail, please get my addy from klaas or another mod when you have time, so I can send you some info....Thanks

I believe that is why he back there also.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: December 30, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

We can say it together..............

I HATE 'EM ALL!   

I'm just livid that adult family members are running around playing Cover Your Ass, while strangers are trying to find out who harmed a two year old and what happened to her!

Klaas? We need a stomping foot monkey!   

I HATE 'EM ALL!!!!

Since their attorney has mention immunity for them agreeing to cooperate and not tell conflicting stories and Lee's attorney expecting him to be charged it looks like they are all trying to cover their azzsz!!  Innocent people DO NOT ASK  FOR OR NEED IMMUNITY!  They never looked for Caylee because they knew she was DEAD!!  I twas never about keeping hope alive...if they looked for her then they would have been admitting they knew she was dead.....just like the rest of us...WE KNEW!! THEY KNEW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: December 30, 2008, 03:41:05 PM »

Thanx Newfie!I was trying to find where Casey borrowed the shovel.When did she borrow it and for how long??
I believe the exact date is in question as the neighbor couldn't remember exactly ~ he only remembered it was around the time he had taken a trip ... She only had it for an hour or so ... I think she thought about burying Caylee and decided it was too much work.  JMO of course.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1955 on: December 30, 2008, 03:41:08 PM »

Listening to jail phone conversations between LA and KC.  Just want to point out cuz many of you are creeped out over LA calling her "darling".That is not what I am hearing.  I am hearing "Darlin"  as in a very common southern thing to say to almost anyone female.  I am a midwesterner transplant to florida and hear darlin 50 times a day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: December 30, 2008, 03:41:30 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18380933/detail.html

Attorney Advising Anthonys Says Lee May Be Charged
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 – updated: 11:54 am EST December 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Thomas Luka, an attorney advising the Anthony family. appeared on CNN's Nancy Grace Monday night and said he thinks the sheriff's office is getting ready to charge Casey's brother Lee.

"There is some concern that some activities that Lee may have been involved with during the investigation might have been seen to law enforcement to be misleading," said Luka.
Luka said Florida's broad laws about tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice are what concerned him the most.

He did maintain however that Lee has fully cooperated with authorities throughout the case.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1957 on: December 30, 2008, 03:41:58 PM »

Unless this PI knew the exact spot of where to film and closed in on it, I agree, debris could have been covering it or anything else.

I can't see pens or bright yellow "post its" on my desk half the time, and I'm sitting at it!

( I have papers that need my attention, but I am often distracted by a bunch of monkeys!! )

I agree, that video (without even seeing it)can't prove she wasn't there. It can only prove the body/bag was not visible to the "naked eye". It was a month before, maybe it was still covered, either by water or debris. Just because he scanned the area with the video camera, doesn't mean you can see everything. I watched the video of the A's backyard with Greta last week, and it was hard to make out alot of the things that were in the cameras view.
Another thing, what was he even doing out there, in that supposed exact area? WHY? I think it's very suspicious he happened to video tape there. I think someone has some splaining to do!!!

The bag was under a bush. Obviously critters were interested in the contents because bones were spread out over an acre. So, if the bag had brush, leaves, or dirt covering it a month ago where it had come to rest when the water receeded, then critters could have dug it out.

Since Casey chose to dispose of her child in this manner, the "burial" wasn't a fixed thing preserved to be intact. God Forbid she should have afforded Caylee's remains that kindness and respect.

A "burial" - hot, dirty, hard, messy work. Casey might have broken a fingernail, gotten blisters, etc., digging even a shallow grave for her possession, Caylee, so it was much easier to simply discard her like yesterday's trash.

For "considering" a shallow grave until she discovered she was going to get very hot, sweaty, dirty, with blisters and a ruined manicure? Or, if you prefer to get rid of bamboo sprouts (the gospel according to Cindy.)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: December 30, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

I really don't have a clue.....I don't think she was going to try to bury her...not in the backyard....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: December 30, 2008, 03:44:41 PM »

I really don't have a clue.....I don't think she was going to try to bury her...not in the backyard....JMO

maybe she was gonna/did use it to break into the shed to get duct tape or large trash bags.  I know she ended up breaking into it later but maybe that was the second lock George had to put on it.  Or third lock for that matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.