May 29, 2024, 03:05:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377436 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

Sorry to steer the topic elsewhere, but something has been confusing me for a while.  If I'm correct, Casey was seeing Mark Hawkins while Lee was seeing Mark's ex, Tara.  Casey was very angry when discussing Tara.  Does anyone know which jailhouse video this is? 

Also, does anyone know how they all got together?  I haven't really seen info that Mark was part of any group of Casey's friends.

And, JMO, I thought Lee's MySpace rant about her was disgusting.  I can't imagine why Mallory would be with him.
I'm not sure what jailhouse video, but Casey sure got angry when the topic of Tara came up from Cindy. I can't believe Mallory has not run far from Lee, I would move to another state. I'm not sure how Mark fits in with the group, but I read somewhere he couldn't be Caylee's father, he either wasn't around or they didn't know each other when Caylee was conceived.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2008, 05:35:24 PM »

CatToy's posts on Lee's MySpace starts here

There are interspersed with other posts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2008, 05:36:21 PM »

Casey Anthony update: no family visitors and more from commissary

Orange County jail officials released Casey Anthony's latest commissary order -- a total of $40.48 -- this afternoon.

She ordered various food and hygiene items, including a Speed Stick deodorant ($3.25), three Reese's peanut butter cups ($2.84) and ten chicken instant lunches ($9.00).

This comes a week after she ordered $68.24 worth of items, such as a sketch pad ($1.65) and nine chocolate-chip granola bars ($5.27).

She's allowed one order a week.

Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in her daughters' death, has $295.29 remaining in her jail account.

According to her visitors log, she has seen members of her legal team but no family members. Attorneys Jose Baez and Jose Garcia stopped by on Dec. 26.

She saw no visitors on Christmas and she has made no phone calls.

I hope she chokes on the candy...she shouldn't be eating candy....Caylee should be!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »

Lee cooperated fully with LE?? 

WHATEVER.........
.... right after they threatened him with aiding/abetting/obstruction/falsifying ... etc etc etc .... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2008, 05:37:55 PM »

Casey Anthony update: no family visitors and more from commissary

Orange County jail officials released Casey Anthony's latest commissary order -- a total of $40.48 -- this afternoon.

She ordered various food and hygiene items, including a Speed Stick deodorant ($3.25), three Reese's peanut butter cups ($2.84) and ten chicken instant lunches ($9.00).

This comes a week after she ordered $68.24 worth of items, such as a sketch pad ($1.65) and nine chocolate-chip granola bars ($5.27).

She's allowed one order a week.

Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in her daughters' death, has $295.29 remaining in her jail account.

According to her visitors log, she has seen members of her legal team but no family members. Attorneys Jose Baez and Jose Garcia stopped by on Dec. 26.

She saw no visitors on Christmas and she has made no phone calls.

I hope she chokes on the candy...she shouldn't be eating candy....Caylee should be!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2008, 05:38:10 PM »

No holiday visitors for jailed Casey Anthony.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18383865/detail.html

No Holiday Visitors For Jailed Casey Anthony
Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Nobody visited Casey Anthony on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

Members of Casey's defense team did stop by the jail twice during the holiday week.

Also Tuesday, Eyewitness News learned Casey spent around $40 dollars on several items, including beef jerky sticks, chicken cup-o-noodles and peanut M&Ms.

She's gonna look good for the trial... 

You still here, SS?  Thought you might be hanging out in the "Fashion & Decorating" area.   

I did pop over there for a minute or two but I have no fashion sense whatsoever..

You and I both.  I dress like Herb Tarlek from WKRP in Cinncinnati.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »

CatToy's posts on Lee's MySpace starts here

There are interspersed with other posts.

Cool.   Thanks Today.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2008, 05:39:10 PM »

Sorry to steer the topic elsewhere, but something has been confusing me for a while.  If I'm correct, Casey was seeing Mark Hawkins while Lee was seeing Mark's ex, Tara.  Casey was very angry when discussing Tara.  Does anyone know which jailhouse video this is? 

Also, does anyone know how they all got together?  I haven't really seen info that Mark was part of any group of Casey's friends.

And, JMO, I thought Lee's MySpace rant about her was disgusting.  I can't imagine why Mallory would be with him.

What did Lee's myspace say about her?   I missed that.

A little while back, a poster put the content of Lee's myspace rants...I'm not sure if it's still here or if Klaas removed them..it was a few threads back

Any way you spin it, the guy's just an A-hole.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »

The shovel, the fact that the neighbor didn't think her car moved while she had the shovel, dogs hitting in the back yard, photos taken in the back yard after Caylee was found ... Something had to have happened at that house ... big question ... was it the death or disposal?

perhaps she was going to bury some things in the car that stank of decomp

Rest in Peace Caylee

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »

Thanks, Today.  I'll try to find out more when I return, but my little MacBook has a broken drive and has to go to the doctor.  Thanks to all for a nice welcome and fun first day in the cage.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2008, 05:40:34 PM »

Lee cooperated fully with LE?? 

WHATEVER.........
.... right after they threatened him with aiding/abetting/obstruction/falsifying ... etc etc etc .... 

I'm pretty sure the A-Holes don't even get the concept of cooperation.  There's no room for it in their fantasy based narcissistic little world.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2008, 05:41:23 PM »

What did Lee's myspace say about her?   I missed that.

A little while back, a poster put the content of Lee's myspace rants...I'm not sure if it's still here or if Klaas removed them..it was a few threads back

Any way you spin it, the guy's just an A-hole.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2008, 05:43:13 PM »

LE wants to meet with PI, but have not yet.

Mike Brooks is asking what brought PI to that area in the first place!    (That's what we've been asking)!

Pam Bondi says defense is going to try to bring in as many distractions as they can.

Mike Brooks says area was under water until about a week before the body was found.

A friend in Oviedo told me it was probably very boggy.....even if it didn't look like there was standing water the area is 'boggy' and almost like quick sand when wet....she said she bet the PI wasn't in the area but rather on the street

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2008, 05:44:23 PM »

CNN Headline news update:

Pam Bondi says prosecution will stay focused and stick to timeline.   No one could have killed this child buy KC.

Mike Brooks says focus should be on A family NOW.   Find out what they knew.   They could be in trouble.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

I'm not sure what jailhouse video, but Casey sure got angry when the topic of Tara came up from Cindy. I can't believe Mallory has not run far from Lee, I would move to another state. I'm not sure how Mark fits in with the group, but I read somewhere he couldn't be Caylee's father, he either wasn't around or they didn't know each other when Caylee was conceived.

I think that was JP Chatt not Mark Hawkins who Casey didnt know @ that time Caylee was conceived. It was my understanding Mark Hawkins met Casey from Universal.JMO
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

Sweats and Tees and Old Spice?????  Be still my Heart!!!!

Who's your daddy..... 
Whoo Hoo, dont tell Barely

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2008, 05:46:48 PM »

No holiday visitors for jailed Casey Anthony.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18383865/detail.html

WOOHOO!!!  The biotch had to sit there by herself!!  She'd better get used to it...I have a feeling she is gonna be here a l-o-n-g time!!

I hope she gets bed sores.....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2008, 05:47:17 PM »

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

No need for me to dress up at the end of this dirt road.The mail man is the most company we have out here during the week,and he is like the mail man from the movie "The Funny Farm." Tee shirt and sweats are all that's required on the lake right now. 

I wonder if Casey is eating all those snacks or trading them? 
Is she close enough to other inmates to trade stuff with them?  I don't know how the whole jail setup is ... sorry ... (or I guess I'm not sorry ~ means I haven't been in one at least  ...)

No...she has no contact with anyone other than her jailers.....hee hee hee...I hope they are all straight females

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »

I think that was JP Chatt not Mark Hawkins who Casey didnt know @ that time Caylee was conceived. It was my understanding Mark Hawkins met Casey from Universal.JMO
Oh thanks, it is so hard to keep all these people straight, way to many people.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »

Read the Lee MS ...

The four of them (the As) are all flipping nut freaks!  I've wavered off and on on GA and LA ... can't waver anymore!  Freaks!  The lot of them!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.