May 29, 2024, 11:07:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377491 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: December 31, 2008, 12:21:08 PM »

I just feel so sad because this entire case has become more about money and fame rather than justice for Caylee. The only people really concerned about finding justice for this precious little girl is LE. All of these "high profile" professionals are already counting the dollars they will reap from book deals, movie royalties and interviews.  I don't believe for one minute that any of them truly believe that KC is innocent and has been framed for the murder of her child.  By being a part of the defense team, they will have the inside scoop on the case and this information will be a very valuable asset for them.  I don't even believe they really care about KC.  IMO, they all know she's guilty and are just hopping on the publicity train in order to further their own careers.  How sad!!!

I totally agree.    Some of these people probably sold their souls to the devil for the fame and money to be made from this case.   
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: December 31, 2008, 12:22:27 PM »

Wow Wyks, I know that had to be hard to share. You are caught between a rock and a hard place and my heart goes out to you! You are a brave person to put yourself in the line of fire to protect your DIL and Grandson. I truly hope your DIL wakes up and takes the baby with her. You just make sure you post here everyday and make sure everyone in your life knows your schedule and where you are supposed to be! I will worry about you!! 

Me too Wyks.   
Me too. I think that is why I really like this forum....

Carmen
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: December 31, 2008, 12:22:45 PM »

Hudsunn, good to see you in the cage, I always enjoy reading your posts.

How do the Anthony's sleep at night?  Lots of medication, I'm thinkin'!

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

I always thought it was strange that GA bought that gun in late August.....
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1023 on: December 31, 2008, 12:22:54 PM »

Found this on another site:

Some other observations:

-Casey giggles quite often during the Lee interview. A flirty giggle.
-Casey seemed upset when she was trying to convince Cindy that the menu was for her not Caylee. When Cindy says "but Caylee likes bagels with eggs and cream cheese too". You could hear it in KC's voice that she was annoyed/upset when she says "SO DO I" and then she caught herself and smoothed it over.
-Casey also got very upset over the hairdresser and Tara. She was holding back but u could tell she wanted to let loose. Why???
-Casey cries whenever she talks to George. It happened at the Bond hearing to.
-Casey seems to want to talk about Jose (it almost reminded me of when u have a new crush and that's all u want to talk about...u find ways to fit it into the conversation..."jose said this' "jose recommends that".
-Casey appears to be proud that she's in protective custody, it came off as if she was bragging about it, like she was special.
-I found it very interesting that Casey used Patrick Borgieous to throw Tony Lazarro under the bus. Stating that he hasnt even tried to contact her but someone from high school from 4 years ago was able to visit her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1024 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:35 PM »

It doesn't sound nuts at all. I don't know what to think anymore, but my gut is telling me this with the PI and the video, and the three calls the meter man made, then the stumbling upon the remains, this is not good, something very wrong happening with the defense, and Anthonys. All I hope is LE gets to the bottom of this, and soon.

I agree no rose, something is wrong about all of it! I'm really suspicious about alot of this stuff. Really I just don't know what to believe. I just don't think a video "proves" she wasn't there, just proves that it wasn't visible to the camera. But, I think it's very suspicious any PI's were out there filming that area, then the meter reader shows up 4mos later. This is not long after the defense gets the tips. Maybe they got the MR's name from the tips, and someone gave him an anonymous call saying "hey go check it out again" or something to that effect. I don't know, just taking a wild guess about that, but nothing is too strange in this case!!

I didn't hear that Baez picked up the cd of tips ????? or is this something else and I need to get my other hat 

Good point Sea!! I had ASSumed that after all the big deal he made about NOT getting the tips, that he actually did go get them after they were released. I could be very wrong about that. As I said, that was an assumption on my part. Well, I mean, maybe he did get the tips and I read it somewhere, but I honestly can't say I remember reading it anywhere that he did!  Yikes!!   Uggghhh!! I don't know anything anymore. Me a confused Monkey!! Helllllllppppppp!!!!

Better go back to cleaning!! 

I don't think Baez ever picked them up..IMO because he already knew the truth and the CD would cost him over $900.. don't let me interupt your cleaning..I don't want you to get into trouble 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: December 31, 2008, 12:23:52 PM »

Conway's statement about complete immunity for the Anthonys is interesting.  He says that they will not say anything that could get them in trouble, but he just wants to be sure.  I suppose he could be protecting them against admitted "inconsistencies" but  I suspect he and they know that the cops and FBI are sick of their behavior and not going to cut them any slack anymore.
Im curious as to what the Anthony's have to offer at this point that the prosecution could possibly need!

Carmen
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »

Although it would have been beneficial for JB's case if a body had never been found, we have to remember many people have been convicted of first degree murder with no body ever found.  Now, with a body found and a video to support the fact that the body was not there on a certain date will help him build enough of a defense to place reasonable doubt in a juror's mind.  He can argue that the body was placed there by an unknown person while his client was in jail.  Also, the fact that the cause of death cannot be determined should help his case. If there are no traces of chloroform found and the neck was not broken, that damages prosecutions introduction of the items from the computer searches.  Just IMO, his defense case will be stronger if this video holds up.  Personally, I think this video has been his secret little "ace in the hole" that he has referred to on several occasions.  I imagine that LE is working overtime to put these pieces together right now. The PI has to be able to "sell" the fact that this was a random video recording and not a pre-planned recording. 

I see what you're saying ann. But I still don't see how this video could prove 100% she was not there. First, this was done a month before she was found. It could have easily been covered up at that point by debris, branches, even water. They say this area was under water just 2 weeks before. The body could have moved, or just been uncovered as the water receded. The video tape they made would have to show the very spot the body was found, and no body. No debris. No water. No nothing. I would be surprised if their video showed that. Also I think it's highly suspicious if they did video that very spot and there was no body, then suddenly there is. Why were their PI's in the very spot the body turned up in??? I just don't trust them (JB & PI's). It will be very interesting to find out what this video actually shows.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: December 31, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »

If you haven't done anything wrong, why would you even ask for immunity from prosecution???  I hope and pray that LE doesn't play ball with them on this one.  IMO, LE should just sit tight and let them sweat this out a while longer.  Although I would love to see CA in a cell next to her daughter, I can only imagine what this waiting is doing to her. 

Poetic justice would be for cin cin and KC to have to share the same cell.  I'd pay to see that.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: December 31, 2008, 12:30:54 PM »

Conway's statement about complete immunity for the Anthonys is interesting.  He says that they will not say anything that could get them in trouble, but he just wants to be sure.  I suppose he could be protecting them against admitted "inconsistencies" but  I suspect he and they know that the cops and FBI are sick of their behavior and not going to cut them any slack anymore.
Im curious as to what the Anthony's have to offer at this point that the prosecution could possibly need!
I agree!  I think it's wishful thinking on all the As parts that LE might want some info from them and in exchange grant them immunity.  The lawyers are now in the media talking about it ... why? ... have they already expressed interest in speaking with LE and LE said ... sorry!  Should have told us the truth a long time ago.?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: December 31, 2008, 12:32:28 PM »

I for one would prefer the cheapest most imcompetent attorney over JB    

Now pray tell, where are you going to find someone more incompetent that Baez? 
[/quote]

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: December 31, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »

Please know that I think KC is as guilty as sin but I'm not going to be on that jury.  Possibly the PI might say that he was putting together a video of important places linked to this case - kind of like a tour of KC places.  If he shot a video here, where KC used to party as a teen, that   could be a believeable reason for being in this place.  Not that this was the reason he was really there...but a reasonable excuse.  Enough of an excuse to poke some holes for the defense.  Maybe the exact spot is not as important as showing no  standing water.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: December 31, 2008, 12:35:08 PM »

Just a quick O/T drive by before Buffy the Off Topic Sayer issues me a citation:

MaryMary congratulations on the new grandbabies!!!!!

HH:  your doggy brings a smile to my heart!!

Turbothunk (he he):  AWESOME dog!

Mytime:  you be looking awesome girlfriend!!!!

Joesmamamamamamamama:  Kiss and Hug for Joe for the New Year!!

Anothermonkey:  my best friend's case looks like you so at Christmas I felt like I was petting you.  THAT'S SO WRONG!!

I've been trying to stay on topic, therefore I haven't had much to say!  HA HA!!!!  I leave all the smart thinking about this case to my fellow talented monkeys.

To Red and all his Helper Elves . . . than you for this wonderful forum!  I'm hooked for life!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen

P.S.  Klaas and Muffy, you da bomb!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: December 31, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »

Wyks,..Thanks for sharing your story.  You are a brave and good monkey.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: December 31, 2008, 12:37:33 PM »

I agree!  I think it's wishful thinking on all the As parts that LE might want some info from them and in exchange grant them immunity.  The lawyers are now in the media talking about it ... why? ... have they already expressed interest in speaking with LE and LE said ... sorry!  Should have told us the truth a long time ago.?

I agree with everything said too! If LE has evidence that could land them in trouble too, maybe they don't really need any testimony from them. Hopefully there is enough evidence to speak for them, and they will go down with KC!! Go LE!!!

BTW, Newfie, this makes me say OUCH to myself everytime I see this!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: December 31, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »

Just a quick O/T drive by before Buffy the Off Topic Sayer issues me a citation:

Anothermonkey:  my best friend's cat looks like you so at Christmas I felt like I was petting you.  THAT'S SO WRONG!!

I've been trying to stay on topic, therefore I haven't had much to say!  HA HA!!!!  I leave all the smart thinking about this case to my fellow talented monkeys.

To Red and all his Helper Elves . . . than you for this wonderful forum!  I'm hooked for life!!

Karen

Self edit.  I was petting my best friend's CAT not her CASE!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1035 on: December 31, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »

Anothermonkey:  my best friend's case looks like you so at Christmas I felt like I was petting you.  THAT'S SO WRONG!!

Karen

I will give him one tonight Sparky. Happy New Year's Eve. Stay safe!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: December 31, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »

It doesn't sound nuts at all. I don't know what to think anymore, but my gut is telling me this with the PI and the video, and the three calls the meter man made, then the stumbling upon the remains, this is not good, something very wrong happening with the defense, and Anthonys. All I hope is LE gets to the bottom of this, and soon.

I agree no rose, something is wrong about all of it! I'm really suspicious about alot of this stuff. Really I just don't know what to believe. I just don't think a video "proves" she wasn't there, just proves that it wasn't visible to the camera. But, I think it's very suspicious any PI's were out there filming that area, then the meter reader shows up 4mos later. This is not long after the defense gets the tips. Maybe they got the MR's name from the tips, and someone gave him an anonymous call saying "hey go check it out again" or something to that effect. I don't know, just taking a wild guess about that, but nothing is too strange in this case!!

I didn't hear that Baez picked up the cd of tips ????? or is this something else and I need to get my other hat 

Good point Sea!! I had ASSumed that after all the big deal he made about NOT getting the tips, that he actually did go get them after they were released. I could be very wrong about that. As I said, that was an assumption on my part. Well, I mean, maybe he did get the tips and I read it somewhere, but I honestly can't say I remember reading it anywhere that he did!  Yikes!!   Uggghhh!! I don't know anything anymore. Me a confused Monkey!! Helllllllppppppp!!!!

Better go back to cleaning!! 

It does all get so confusing.I still say Baez is a putz. 
Now back to strategically placing cleaning products....so to look busy.
I'm behind too QuietMonkey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1037 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:40 PM »

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1038 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »

Found this on another site:

Some other observations:

-Casey giggles quite often during the Lee interview. A flirty giggle.
-Casey seemed upset when she was trying to convince Cindy that the menu was for her not Caylee. When Cindy says "but Caylee likes bagels with eggs and cream cheese too". You could hear it in KC's voice that she was annoyed/upset when she says "SO DO I" and then she caught herself and smoothed it over.
-Casey also got very upset over the hairdresser and Tara. She was holding back but u could tell she wanted to let loose. Why???
-Casey cries whenever she talks to George. It happened at the Bond hearing to.
-Casey seems to want to talk about Jose (it almost reminded me of when u have a new crush and that's all u want to talk about...u find ways to fit it into the conversation..."jose said this' "jose recommends that".
-Casey appears to be proud that she's in protective custody, it came off as if she was bragging about it, like she was special.
-I found it very interesting that Casey used Patrick Borgieous to throw Tony Lazarro under the bus. Stating that he hasnt even tried to contact her but someone from high school from 4 years ago was able to visit her.
Those are good observations, the laughing and giggling with Lee was creepy.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:56 PM »

I have been thinking about the issue of Caylee's paternity a lot because it comes up often. I am really starting to think that the father is definitely NOT anyone in the family. I think, based on what we know of KC from all the various LE interviews with those who knew her, she just made up those stories about incest and abuse to Jesse and Tony because she likes to lie and these stories were a way of getting attention from her boyfriends and continuing to make her family look like the bad guys all the time. I think KC just liked to sleep around, and Caylee was simply from one of her numerous trysts, whether with someone she knows well or just a one-night stand sort of a thing. I think the father is still alive. Caylee does not look a thing like Jesus Ortiz. I think it was convenient for KC to say the father was dead because a lie like that was less of a blow to her narcissistic personality -- because it kept KC from having to accept that the father just didn't want anything to do with KC, period! As Amy H said, KC is one who starts believing her lies, so she just started telling everyone the father was dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.