May 30, 2024, 01:46:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377511 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:57 PM »

Another thing that bothers me was Tim Miller's observation of the site where Caylee's remains were found.  I am a firm believer of everything Tim says, so I know he was truthful in what he saw. He talked about the indentation in the ground and the brown leaves that were under the bag.  I live in central Florida and I can tell you if that little body was placed there before Fay came through here, the water most certainly moved it from the place it was originally placed.  There was so much rain that cars and motorcycles were floating in many areas. According to the neighbor that was interviewed, that area had a lot of water. Then, there are reports that the area only dried up a couple of weeks before the body was found.  So....with this much water how did brown leaves remain in place underneath a garbage bag?  If the bag was placed there just prior to being found, the area could have been staged.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: December 31, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »

Please know that I think KC is as guilty as sin but I'm not going to be on that jury.  Possibly the PI might say that he was putting together a video of important places linked to this case - kind of like a tour of KC places.  If he shot a video here, where KC used to party as a teen, that   could be a believeable reason for being in this place.  Not that this was the reason he was really there...but a reasonable excuse.  Enough of an excuse to poke some holes for the defense.  Maybe the exact spot is not as important as showing no  standing water.

I do understand what you are saying. If that's what they're trying to do, I hope it doesn't work for them! I'm not going to be on that jury either, but if I were I'd be thinking that it doesn't prove to me that the body wasn't there at the time. To me, it just proves the body wasn't visible to the camera. And if the body really wasn't there then, in my mind it makes the PI's suspicious. That is JB's PI's, as in KC's lawyer JB. So I don't trust that video. Good thing for KC and JB I'm not on the jury!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: December 31, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »

Please know that I think KC is as guilty as sin but I'm not going to be on that jury.  Possibly the PI might say that he was putting together a video of important places linked to this case - kind of like a tour of KC places.  If he shot a video here, where KC used to party as a teen, that   could be a believeable reason for being in this place.  Not that this was the reason he was really there...but a reasonable excuse.  Enough of an excuse to poke some holes for the defense.  Maybe the exact spot is not as important as showing no  standing water.

I do understand what you are saying. If that's what they're trying to do, I hope it doesn't work for them! I'm not going to be on that jury either, but if I were I'd be thinking that it doesn't prove to me that the body wasn't there at the time. To me, it just proves the body wasn't visible to the camera. And if the body really wasn't there then, in my mind it makes the PI's suspicious. That is JB's PI's, as in KC's lawyer JB. So I don't trust that video. Good thing for KC and JB I'm not on the jury!

RIP Sweet Puppy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: December 31, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

I have been thinking about the issue of Caylee's paternity a lot because it comes up often. I am really starting to think that the father is definitely NOT anyone in the family. I think, based on what we know of KC from all the various LE interviews with those who knew her, she just made up those stories about incest and abuse to Jesse and Tony because she likes to lie and these stories were a way of getting attention from her boyfriends and continuing to make her family look like the bad guys all the time. I think KC just liked to sleep around, and Caylee was simply from one of her numerous trysts, whether with a friend/acquaintance or just a one-night stand sort of a thing. I think the father is still alive. Caylee does not look a thing like Jesus Ortiz. I think it was convenient for KC to say the father was dead because a lie like that was less of a blow to her narcissistic personality -- because it kept KC from having to accept that the father just didn't want anything to do with KC, period! So, KC killed the guy in her mind. As Amy H said, KC is one who starts believing her lies, so she just started telling everyone the father was dead. I wonder if part of KC's rage toward Caylee was the fact that this father wanted nothing to do with her anymore.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1044 on: December 31, 2008, 12:50:16 PM »

I found my "Do No Evil" avatar.
Anyone want to tempt me?

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: December 31, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »

OMG Sorry for the double post, was having trouble every time I hit the post button!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: December 31, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »

Conway's statement about complete immunity for the Anthonys is interesting.  He says that they will not say anything that could get them in trouble, but he just wants to be sure.  I suppose he could be protecting them against admitted "inconsistencies" but  I suspect he and they know that the cops and FBI are sick of their behavior and not going to cut them any slack anymore.
Im curious as to what the Anthony's have to offer at this point that the prosecution could possibly need!
I agree!  I think it's wishful thinking on all the As parts that LE might want some info from them and in exchange grant them immunity.  The lawyers are now in the media talking about it ... why? ... have they already expressed interest in speaking with LE and LE said ... sorry!  Should have told us the truth a long time ago.?

I agree with everything said too! If LE has evidence that could land them in trouble too, maybe they don't really need any testimony from them. Hopefully there is enough evidence to speak for them, and they will go down with KC!! Go LE!!!

BTW, Newfie, this makes me say OUCH to myself everytime I see this!! 

Sorry QM!  (But don't you secretly love it?  I thought it was hilarious!)

BTW ... I keep getting kicked out of the cage ... I type fabulously funny responses (not feeling very thought provoking today) ... and WHAM!  there I am,  outside the cage, landing on my little monkey butt! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: December 31, 2008, 12:54:14 PM »

Anyone want to tempt me?
It's New Year's Eve!  Tempt Tempt Tempt!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: December 31, 2008, 12:56:22 PM »

Hudsunn, good to see you in the cage, I always enjoy reading your posts.

How do the Anthony's sleep at night?  Lots of medication, I'm thinkin'!

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

I always thought it was strange that GA bought that gun in late August.....

In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry".

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved.

WHAT are they hiding which is SO important to CA that KC wouldn't tell it even in this situation?

Here is part one of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Here is part two of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: December 31, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »

I have been thinking about the issue of Caylee's paternity a lot because it comes up often. I am really starting to think that the father is definitely NOT anyone in the family. I think, based on what we know of KC from all the various LE interviews with those who knew her, she just made up those stories about incest and abuse to Jesse and Tony because she likes to lie and these stories were a way of getting attention from her boyfriends and continuing to make her family look like the bad guys all the time. I think KC just liked to sleep around, and Caylee was simply from one of her numerous trysts, whether with a friend/acquaintance or just a one-night stand sort of a thing. I think the father is still alive. Caylee does not look a thing like Jesus Ortiz. I think it was convenient for KC to say the father was dead because a lie like that was less of a blow to her narcissistic personality -- because it kept KC from having to accept that the father just didn't want anything to do with KC, period! So, KC killed the guy in her mind. As Amy H said, KC is one who starts believing her lies, so she just started telling everyone the father was dead. I wonder if part of KC's rage toward Caylee was the fact that this father wanted nothing to do with her anymore.

I agree with you about the father. It definitely was not Jesus Ortiz, and most likely she doesn't really know who it is. He probably is still alive, and maybe never knew about Caylee. Poor little Caylee never even had a chance to know her fathers side of the family.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one having trouble trying to post, I had a double post too! 
I think the cage is getting sticky or something!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: December 31, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

I think alot of monkeys may have got kicked out? It's suddenly quiet in here. Everyone ok, I'll go make sure the door is unlocked.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: December 31, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry".

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved.

WHAT are they hiding which is SO important to CA that KC wouldn't tell it even in this situation?

I would love to know what they were talking about.   Do you think it will come out eventually?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: December 31, 2008, 01:01:49 PM »

Although it would have been beneficial for JB's case if a body had never been found, we have to remember many people have been convicted of first degree murder with no body ever found.  Now, with a body found and a video to support the fact that the body was not there on a certain date will help him build enough of a defense to place reasonable doubt in a juror's mind.  He can argue that the body was placed there by an unknown person while his client was in jail.  Also, the fact that the cause of death cannot be determined should help his case. If there are no traces of chloroform found and the neck was not broken, that damages prosecutions introduction of the items from the computer searches.  Just IMO, his defense case will be stronger if this video holds up.  Personally, I think this video has been his secret little "ace in the hole" that he has referred to on several occasions.  I imagine that LE is working overtime to put these pieces together right now. The PI has to be able to "sell" the fact that this was a random video recording and not a pre-planned recording. 

I see what you're saying ann. But I still don't see how this video could prove 100% she was not there. First, this was done a month before she was found. It could have easily been covered up at that point by debris, branches, even water. They say this area was under water just 2 weeks before. The body could have moved, or just been uncovered as the water receded. The video tape they made would have to show the very spot the body was found, and no body. No debris. No water. No nothing. I would be surprised if their video showed that. Also I think it's highly suspicious if they did video that very spot and there was no body, then suddenly there is. Why were their PI's in the very spot the body turned up in??? I just don't trust them (JB & PI's). It will be very interesting to find out what this video actually shows.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not having a good mental day so if this doesn't come out right I apologize.  I'm not buying the video thing for one second.  This is the same guy that chased that poor little girl in the Florida Mall claiming it was Caylee and keeping that lame photo, that looked remotely at best like little Caylee, in the press.  Unless they have a picture of themselves holding a protable GPS unit showing the exact latitude & longitude of their location to be compaired with where the body was exactly found AND the FBI has their experts verify the date/time stamp as untampered, I'm still going with a ruse.

You monkeys are too fast for me today.  I turn my back for one minute and I'm 2 pages behind!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: December 31, 2008, 01:02:27 PM »

Anyone want to tempt me?

I double that triple tempt. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: December 31, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

I wonder how long this will all take to finally get to trial?  I think I'm just worried that the defense team might find some type of loophole big enough for KC to strut through and seeing her walk would drive me crazy, as I believe 200% that she is guilty.  This case has more ups and downs than any roller coaster ride!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1055 on: December 31, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »

It does all get so confusing.I still say Baez is a putz. 
Now back to strategically placing cleaning products....so to look busy.
I'm behind too QuietMonkey. 

That's the only thing I'm NOT confused about 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: December 31, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys! I just got home from work and have to jump in the shower,change and am off to another job and won't be home until well after midnight. It sucks, I know, but am happy for the opportunity to earn the extra cash.
Could some kind monkey please tell me in a nutshell if there have been any new developments in the past 24 hours? Pretty please?I was so distracted with the news about dear Peaches that I did not even feel like reading last  night and now am wondering what , if anything is going on.The condensed version will suffice! TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1057 on: December 31, 2008, 01:04:53 PM »

Deep dark family secrets, that they will do anything to keep hidden.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1058 on: December 31, 2008, 01:05:01 PM »

Anyone want to tempt me?

I'll poke you if you poke me!!

Do No Evil 
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: December 31, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »

I agree with you about the father. It definitely was not Jesus Ortiz, and most likely she doesn't really know who it is. He probably is still alive, and maybe never knew about Caylee. Poor little Caylee never even had a chance to know her fathers side of the family.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one having trouble trying to post, I had a double post too! 
I think the cage is getting sticky or something!!

Yeah, I couldn't get my post to actually post! And now it looks like, in my numerous attempts, it appeared twice! Just call me "Redundant Monkey." 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.