May 29, 2024, 11:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377412 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: December 31, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »

no rose

Zoe is beautiful.  (I think my Marley may have a bit of a crush on her.)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1081 on: December 31, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

Another monkey posted this link yesterday, and I'd love to bring the info over, yet am stopped in my tracks cuz of the lengthy disclaimer at the end where it says not to use part or all without permission..etc. 

And yet..    There is some REALLY thought-provoking stuff at this page!!  Am basically bumping the link, so that those who haven't read this will have another chance.  IMO, it's a must read, even if ya don't believe in this kind of thing: 

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=306247503&blogID=456420348

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: December 31, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »

Just copied this interesting info from Dominic Casey's company website:

D&A is at the forefront of professional investigators and information providers who believe in absolute confidentiality. 

We will not disclose the identity of Clients or communicate details of any case without prior written consent of the Client. Federal and State Law extend the privilege of confidentiality to Investigators and their Clients. Your privacy will be carefully protected at all times.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: December 31, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, this PI may have worked on the Trenton Duckett case, also pro bono.  If I remember, he did have a very good reputation and was very sincere about finding little Trenton. 

I'm sorry Ann, I didn't know his history that much.  Maybe he was involved for the right reasons in his eyes.  He just rubs me the wrong way. Yep, probably the name...

When I first read his site, it seems like being a PI was a secondary profession. It seems his primary profession was construction or something like that. I will have to look it up again.

IIRC, he had not had a PI license long when I looked up his license.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: December 31, 2008, 01:31:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 – updated: 10:32 am EST December 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A second Anthony family private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Channel 9 he took pictures at a site where, a month later, Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Eyewitness News broke the story Monday that another private investigator, Jim Hoover, also shot video at the same location and showed one of the photographers a short clip that appeared to be authentic (read that report).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: Second P.I. Videotaped Site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

The pair of private eyes, one of whom was working for Caylee's grandparents, said they not only visited, but videotaped and photographed the wooded area. Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.
This is beyond crazy.

I want to know why they were ther to begin with .......makes me crazy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1085 on: December 31, 2008, 01:31:43 PM »

no rose

Zoe is beautiful.  (I think my Marley may have a bit of a crush on her.)
Thanks, she does love to play with other dogs, I can't pet other dogs in front of her though, otherwise she gets jealous, and then starts snapping.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: December 31, 2008, 01:32:38 PM »

If Baez knew as it appears now where the body was and everyone else did too, they may have "arranged" the entire "finding' of the body. They may have even moved the body so it could be found more easily. I do believe LP when he said the PI found it before, and if that is true, then there are a lot of people who are going to be accessories after the fact and for a murder those are very serious felony charges.

I try to limit myself to only one stupid question a day   so here it goes.  Even tho Baez is KC's attorney and there's the confidentiality thing, isn't there a line drawn where an attorney can be charged with obstruction of justice, such as stated above?  Even just knowing where Caylee's dead body remains were located?
That's why Baez is considered an amateur in the eyes of LE and probably now the Lawyers club.
Remember when Baez said that he wanted to get permission to let Casey out to point out the location... and that didn't happen. At that point she probably described it to "Jose" and he tried to hone in on the location. He was off but LE was on his tail the whole time. They let him hang himself I think.

I think it's legal to keep the confession to himself by law, attorney privledge. He has to because he's representing her in defense. Like Priests used to be able to keep confessions secret. Now they have to report murders and such. Daycares have to report beaten children. But a defense lawyer has Constitutional rights for the client he is representing.

The system in the US is a good one. We are innocent until proven guilty, this is the way it has to be and we should be very proud of that right. When it comes to obvious cases like this one it seems that Casey is stepping all over ethics and morals and taking advantage of her rights while eating snacks in a cell. Very difficult for those of us who have morals and ethics to understand.

Happy New Year.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1087 on: December 31, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »

Anyone planning to go the Fushion night club to bring in the New Year?

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: December 31, 2008, 01:33:07 PM »

JSM... That's Zoe, Brandi did a great job.

You look very nice. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: December 31, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »

Another monkey posted this link yesterday, and I'd love to bring the info over, yet am stopped in my tracks cuz of the lengthy disclaimer at the end where it says not to use part or all without permission..etc. 

And yet..    There is some REALLY thought-provoking stuff at this page!!  Am basically bumping the link, so that those who haven't read this will have another chance.  IMO, it's a must read, even if ya don't believe in this kind of thing: 

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=306247503&blogID=456420348

I saw this yesterday, I thought it was interesting, I do believe this kind of stuff, though I know some of these people are scammers.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: December 31, 2008, 01:35:21 PM »

Just copied this interesting info from Dominic Casey's company website:

D&A is at the forefront of professional investigators and information providers who believe in absolute confidentiality. 

We will not disclose the identity of Clients or communicate details of any case without prior written consent of the Client. Federal and State Law extend the privilege of confidentiality to Investigators and their Clients. Your privacy will be carefully protected at all times.
It's just a matter of time before the truth comes out. All the duckies have to be in a row first for the information to be permissable in court. That takes some work.

Baez and these other clowns have careers that are being shattered. Welcome to the age of increased competition in a recession. Only the best survive.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: December 31, 2008, 01:35:34 PM »

Hudsunn, good to see you in the cage, I always enjoy reading your posts.

How do the Anthony's sleep at night?  Lots of medication, I'm thinkin'!

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

I think George has already entertained these thoughts with the purchase of his gun. I hope they didn't give it back to him! 

I've always wondered if George purchased that gun as a result of coming to the realization that Casey killed Caylee and his grief of thinking he had lost Caylee.

I wondered if he thought about doing away with the whole family and then himself. 

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1092 on: December 31, 2008, 01:35:46 PM »

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not having a good mental day so if this doesn't come out right I apologize.  I'm not buying the video thing for one second.  This is the same guy that chased that poor little girl in the Florida Mall claiming it was Caylee and keeping that lame photo, that looked remotely at best like little Caylee, in the press.  Unless they have a picture of themselves holding a protable GPS unit showing the exact latitude & longitude of their location to be compaired with where the body was exactly found AND the FBI has their experts verify the date/time stamp as untampered, I'm still going with a ruse.

You monkeys are too fast for me today.  I turn my back for one minute and I'm 2 pages behind!

ITA Lovinlife, if the FBI doesn't stamp their approval on it, I don't believe a single word these jerks say!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: December 31, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »

Hahahahah. No but I was going to go get a new tattoo.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: December 31, 2008, 01:36:49 PM »

Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Is this the same investigator? Construction claims?

D&A Construction Consulting, Inc.

Construction Claims & Investigations

2735 West SR 434
Longwood, Florida 32779
United States of America

Tel: 407.865.7151
Fax: 407.865.7158

and from his website:
http://daacci.com/aboutus.aspx
<<Litigation Support
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1095 on: December 31, 2008, 01:38:48 PM »

WOW

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: December 31, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »

WFTV noon news said Dominic Casey will be represented by the same lawyer that George and Cindy have. I'm wondering why he couldn't find another lawyer to represent him?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: December 31, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »

Thought I'd run by Target. 

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: December 31, 2008, 01:40:50 PM »

Thought I'd run by Target. 
Don't forget to steal some checks first! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1099 on: December 31, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html

2nd Anthony Investigator Says He Videotaped Remains Site
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 – updated: 10:32 am EST December 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A second Anthony family private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Channel 9 he took pictures at a site where, a month later, Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Eyewitness News broke the story Monday that another private investigator, Jim Hoover, also shot video at the same location and showed one of the photographers a short clip that appeared to be authentic (read that report).

VIDEO REPORT: Second P.I. Videotaped Site

Dominic Casey, a colleague of Hoover who works for the Anthonys, claims he went to the site in November with a camera to rule out the possibility that there was any evidence of Caylee there. Dominoc Casey said he didn't find anything, but admits he might have missed the remains.

The pair of private eyes, one of whom was working for Caylee's grandparents, said they not only visited, but videotaped and photographed the wooded area. Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.
This is beyond crazy.

HUH??? I thought Dom. Casey was filming Hover filming the site ????????

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.