May 29, 2024, 03:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377441 times)
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »

The shovel, the fact that the neighbor didn't think her car moved while she had the shovel, dogs hitting in the back yard, photos taken in the back yard after Caylee was found ... Something had to have happened at that house ... big question ... was it the death or disposal?

perhaps she was going to bury some things in the car that stank of decomp
Remember that she said something about, they haven't even found the clothes yet.  Maybe she used the shovel to bury the clothes because they smelled so bad from decomp.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »

Lee cooperated fully with LE?? 

WHATEVER.........

Ditto.
Gotta fix a bite to eat.Keep it under control Flossy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »

WHATEVER.........
.... right after they threatened him with aiding/abetting/obstruction/falsifying ... etc etc etc .... 

Earlier on headlinenews a reporter said that the sheriff's office told her that Lee WAS NOT fully cooperating despite what Mr. Luka says.

Imagine my surprise.......NOT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »

The shovel, the fact that the neighbor didn't think her car moved while she had the shovel, dogs hitting in the back yard, photos taken in the back yard after Caylee was found ... Something had to have happened at that house ... big question ... was it the death or disposal?

Remember that she said something about, they haven't even found the clothes yet.  Maybe she used the shovel to bury the clothes because they smelled so bad from decomp.

I think she got rid of the clothes not only for the smell but also it might  pinpoint when Caylee was murdered because of the outfit she was wearing that day.. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2008, 05:53:37 PM »

WHATEVER.........
.... right after they threatened him with aiding/abetting/obstruction/falsifying ... etc etc etc .... 

Earlier on headlinenews a reporter said that the sheriff's office told her that Lee WAS NOT fully cooperating despite what Mr. Luka says.

I can't say enough how impressed I've been with OCSO.  I guess we won't know until trial if they have done everything perfectly ... but with as much as I have seen ~ they've done an excellent job with such a screwed up, high profile case (involving the nuttiest family I've ever seen!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

You and I both.  I dress like Herb Tarlek from WKRP in Cinncinnati.

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

DOLCE................

ssshhhh Dolce is having a case of the vapors!!  ...j/k love ya Dolce

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2008, 05:58:52 PM »

Any way you spin it, the guy's just an A-hole.

Well, hello there, hot stuff!  You are looking incredibly spiffy, I must say!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

CYNINOREGON - worked in corrections!!  Then you must know Mr. Fred Monem!!   LOL
I was not in Oregon then.... but I am aware of Monem....Farhad !  lol

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

If my granddaughter was missing the first thing I would have done was to have a press conference pleading for her safe return.  Once the evidence came back from the body farm, etc. I would not have allowed my daughter to stay in my home.  I would not have been in the public trying to raise resonable doubt for my daughter.  I would have kept a low profile but helped TES and LE in trying to find out what happened to my grandchild.  I would have had a polygraph done and gave LE anything they wanted. 
Why do innocent people need attorney's and why do they care if their house is bugged?  If I remember correctly the current attorney of GA and CA said he was hired I believe the day before the body was found.  Hmmmm! 
I think that Mallory needs to run run run as fast as she can but like someone said earlier if she hasn't left yet she probably won't.  Sorry for my rant but I just can't believe how these wackos are acting.  Also, they said the main contributor to KC's account in jail is GA.  WTH!  She killed his granddaughter that he says he loved.  They have never shown any love for this baby.  She is just their gravy train.  None of them are working.  How do they pay thier bills? 
Sorry, I just had to get that rant off my chest. 
I think ... If I were GA or CA ... and I didn't know where Caylee's body (or Caylee) was ... I would have allowed KC back in my home ... the difference being ... at the end of the day I either would have known where to find my granddaughter ... or KC would be in an urn somewhere.  The whole 'we didn't question her' 'we didn't talk about it' - while she was back home is very telling ... WHO DOES THAT?  NO ONE!

Absolutely....no way would she not have told me as long as there was breath in her body...which really might not have been too damn long come to think of it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »

If my granddaughter was missing the first thing I would have done was to have a press conference pleading for her safe return.  Once the evidence came back from the body farm, etc. I would not have allowed my daughter to stay in my home.  I would not have been in the public trying to raise resonable doubt for my daughter.  I would have kept a low profile but helped TES and LE in trying to find out what happened to my grandchild.  I would have had a polygraph done and gave LE anything they wanted. 
Why do innocent people need attorney's and why do they care if their house is bugged?  If I remember correctly the current attorney of GA and CA said he was hired I believe the day before the body was found.  Hmmmm! 
I think that Mallory needs to run run run as fast as she can but like someone said earlier if she hasn't left yet she probably won't.  Sorry for my rant but I just can't believe how these wackos are acting.  Also, they said the main contributor to KC's account in jail is GA.  WTH!  She killed his granddaughter that he says he loved.  They have never shown any love for this baby.  She is just their gravy train.  None of them are working.  How do they pay thier bills? 
I think ... If I were GA or CA ... and I didn't know where Caylee's body (or Caylee) was ... I would have allowed KC back in my home ... the difference being ... at the end of the day I either would have known where to find my granddaughter ... or KC would be in an urn somewhere.  The whole 'we didn't question her' 'we didn't talk about it' - while she was back home is very telling ... WHO DOES THAT?  NO ONE!

Absolutely....no way would she not have told me as long as there was breath in her body...which really might not have been too damn long come to think of it....
LOL  I told my daughter the same thing.  I would have an answer as to what happened if she were in my house for even 5 minutes. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 

I would have had lee take it out of the house...he would shred it and dump it in a commercial dumpster.....he was in and out of there all the time

Rest in Peace Caylee

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2008, 06:06:51 PM »

WHATEVER.........

I'm not surprised either.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2008, 06:06:57 PM »

WHATEVER.........

Ditto.
Gotta fix a bite to eat.Keep it under control Flossy. 

Wow, ME in charge??  Scary thought!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

WHATEVER.........

Did you hear the lawyers said lee had questioned casey several time in the jail per the LE request.............yeah! right....and I got some ocean front property in AZ for sale

Rest in Peace Caylee

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2008, 06:09:30 PM »

WHATEVER.........

Did you hear the lawyers said lee had questioned casey several time in the jail per the LE request.............yeah! right....and I got some ocean front property in AZ for sale
Wow Really!  Neato!  My name is Mallory and I'd love to buy it! giggle giggle tee hee 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2008, 06:12:19 PM »

Twirl, twirl, twirl.

Just had to show off my new bow.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »

That's what I was thinking....but I don't think she buried them....at least not in the back yard...those dogs would have found them for sure...

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »

Twirl, twirl, twirl.

Just had to show off my new bow.   

aawww soooo cute

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »

LOL  I told my daughter the same thing.  I would have an answer as to what happened if she were in my house for even 5 minutes. 

Like I said yesterday..I would have beat her azz like a drum. And I mean it. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.