April 28, 2024, 05:02:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 374053 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1200 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:02 PM »

It sounds like you've got your bases covered and God bless you for looking out for your grandbaby like a protective lion, just think if the Anthonys really ever even took 1% of the love and worry about Caylee we wouldn't be here with our minds spinning constantly.

Oh, one other item regarding where I live, everday as the kids are going to and leaving school, there are 2 cop cars out in front with their lights on for 130 kids.......you couldn't get that type response where we used to live unless their was some mass murder. Also think about the glock 26 9mm, it's specifically made for a womans hand and easy concealment. You and your DIL and grandbaby will stay in my prayers.

It does sound like a good idea.  As known about in another high-profile case, 'nothing like a glock for valentines day'.    

Thank you islandmonkey! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:21 PM »

When the funeral is over, the situation changes for the Ants. Now, LE and prosecutors are being respectful and allowing them time to mourn the loss of their grandaughter/niece.  It would put LE in a bad light with some people if too much pressure is applied while they are "grieving" their loss.  I think all the attorneys involved are aware of this and would like to see this funeral delayed as long as possible, as it gives them some time to work some deals for their clients. But, IMO, as soon as the funeral is over, all gloves will come off.

Sad thing is, WHEN they have a funeral. 

It wouldn't put LE in a bad light, as far as I'm concerned, if they arrested the whole crooked lot of them right now!!  I say book em all and let the public take care of the precious baby none of those Ant's cared about except to use for BLOOD MONEY!!

I'm not so sure they are sitting around grieving for Caylee- seems to me they are all getting layered-up and having strategy meetings with PR and Attorneys.
I can't wait to see them all locked up.
Does anyone know- the crimes that they are supposedly going to be charged with (obstructing the investigation etc)- are they misdemeanors or felonies?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: December 31, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »

It's 3:00 ~ I can have a drink ~ woo hoo ~ Newfie drinking & posting ~ you may all just want to ignore me til tomorrow noonish! 

Decisions decisions decisions ... Coors Light ...or ... Hot Sex (someone got it for me for Christmas ~ looks like Kahlua Mudslide ~ and smells delish!)

Anyone going out ... don't drink & drive please ...

Do we have to chose one or the other...how about both... 

or maybe Bud Light and Casual Sex ?? 

Bud Light and Casual Sex = visits to the clinic      

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: December 31, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »

I just thought of something:

Remember that Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes yet?"

And that LP is talking about a daisy chain of information in August from Casey to Lee to others and to the meter reader?

And that the meter reader called in a "white" bag and board?

And that the bag that Caylee was found in was "black" (we saw the photos of the bag)?

And that Tim Miller said he saw the site and it looked like that the bag had been there for a long time?

And all the suspicions that Caylee was in the bag the meter reader called about in August and that she was moved?

Well......what if the white bag was planted with Caylee's clothes in it?  (they haven't even found her clothes yet!)  The finding of the clothes would have caused a much larger search to ensure and the eventual finding of the body!

That was in August...if the daisy chain of information is correct...it was intended that the clothes be found while Casey was in jail...and then a larger search would find the remains while Casey was in jail, too.

But....LP bonded her out and that was the end of that. 

IF Lee helped in any way to plant a bag with clothes in it - obviously in a fairly open area....and he and Casey we waiting on the clothes to be found....then Lee is in VERY BIG TROUBLE with the law!!

That whole "They haven't even found her clothes yet" was so strange.  Your scenario would make sense.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: December 31, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »

It's 3:00 ~ I can have a drink ~ woo hoo ~ Newfie drinking & posting ~ you may all just want to ignore me til tomorrow noonish! 

Decisions decisions decisions ... Coors Light ...or ... Hot Sex (someone got it for me for Christmas ~ looks like Kahlua Mudslide ~ and smells delish!)

No Coors Light, pass the Hot Sex, that does sound good. If the Anthonys knew that Caylee was in the woods early on in the case, besides the fact that they could get fraud charges against them, what else besides obstruction, would this be aiding and abetting? I just don't know, besides the fact that this would be morally corrupt, what else legally could be done?

.....Hot Sex......     ..O.k I'm back now.
If they know that Caylee was was in the woods there is now punishment severe enough.  But I have to say it isn't looking too good for them is it?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1205 on: December 31, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »

From today's Palm Beach Post
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/12/31/0101caylee.html

Lawyer: Caylee Anthony's grandparents need immunity

By Sarah Lundy

Sun Sentinel

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ORLANDO — The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony wants his clients to have immunity before they speak with prosecutors again about their daughter, Casey Anthony.
Immunity would ensure the couple could tell investigators everything they know without fear of prosecution, attorney Brad Conway said.
He doesn't think the Anthonys would say something that would land them in legal trouble, but he wants them protected.
The Anthonys did not ask him to request immunity, Conway said. No deal has been made yet, he said.
Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.
Investigators are waiting until after Caylee's funeral before they approach the Anthonys again, Conway said.
Funeral arrangements have not been made.

Well, here we go...same thing!!!  Take out Lee's name and add George and Cindy...dont even have to worry about the last name either!!!  Does anyone else think they are ALL going down??   
Oh yes I do, I can feel it.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: December 31, 2008, 03:48:12 PM »

If I keep getting kicked out of the cage ... I'll probably be drinking both!  Argh! 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: December 31, 2008, 03:48:34 PM »

And that LP is talking about a daisy chain of information in August from Casey to Lee to others and to the meter reader?

And that the bag that Caylee was found in was "black" (we saw the photos of the bag)?

And that Tim Miller said he saw the site and it looked like that the bag had been there for a long time?

And all the suspicions that Caylee was in the bag the meter reader called about in August and that she was moved?

Well......what if the white bag was planted with Caylee's clothes in it?  (they haven't even found her clothes yet!)  The finding of the clothes would have caused a much larger search to ensure and the eventual finding of the body!

That was in August...if the daisy chain of information is correct...it was intended that the clothes be found while Casey was in jail...and then a larger search would find the remains while Casey was in jail, too.

IF Lee helped in any way to plant a bag with clothes in it - obviously in a fairly open area....and he and Casey we waiting on the clothes to be found....then Lee is in VERY BIG TROUBLE with the law!!

That whole "They haven't even found her clothes yet" was so strange.  Your scenario would make sense.

Has anyone other than LP come out and said they heard that statement?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: December 31, 2008, 03:48:53 PM »

OT/Wyks:  I want to tell you that I've been a lurker here longgg before a monkey and I must tell you that you are one of the most sincere monkeys out there.  I love reading your posts...I'm sorry you're having a bad time.  Sending a big ((hug)) to you and wishing you the best in the new year...I'm always hanging around if you need to talk at any time....

Awwww, thank you Shan, that means a lot to me!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1209 on: December 31, 2008, 03:50:22 PM »

Has anyone other than LP come out and said they heard that statement?
I've only heard LP mention it.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: December 31, 2008, 03:50:32 PM »

I truly spit my Hot Sex all over my desk!  What a MESS!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1211 on: December 31, 2008, 03:51:17 PM »

I'm not so sure they are sitting around grieving for Caylee- seems to me they are all getting layered-up and having strategy meetings with PR and Attorneys.
I can't wait to see them all locked up.
Does anyone know- the crimes that they are supposedly going to be charged with (obstructing the investigation etc)- are they misdemeanors or felonies?

Am not sure Western, from what I understand tho, Florida has a broad definition of obstruction.  Whatever that means.  lol 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: December 31, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »

Hudsunn, good to see you in the cage, I always enjoy reading your posts.

How do the Anthony's sleep at night?  Lots of medication, I'm thinkin'!

I am thinking this will take its toll on either GA or LEE. For some reason I can't shake the feeling one of them is going die.  If this is connected to a much larger criminal enterprise, it may not be by natural causes.

I always thought it was strange that GA bought that gun in late August.....

In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry".

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved.

WHAT are they hiding which is SO important to CA that KC wouldn't tell it even in this situation?

Here is part one of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Here is part two of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

This entire family is diabolical like Yuri said.

George also said something in one of the first visits with KC. Something to the effect that he wanted this over before something came out. This family is hiding something that they don't want people to know. I think it's something BIG because even NeJame said something would shock us. LP said that too.

So wonder what it is??  Is it incest? Is it something illegal?

Incest is an ugly topic, but I would not classify it as shocking or BIG.  When I think of the big bucks associated with the case, I think BIG, however I just cannot grasp the WHY, WHO or WHAT.  The A's are not big money people.  I think I have read that either one of Cindy's or George's brother or sister is.

If I'm remembering correctly, George's sister is married to a man in Youngstown, OH, Chuck Eddy, who has the Chrysler (?) dealership for the area. (Maybe inherited the dealership that George's father once owned?) He is a staple of the community, advertising on Youngstown AM radio, everybody knows them, but I have no idea if they are more than upper middle class people in a rust belt city. I seriously doubt that he would have the $ to finance a defense for all of them if he were willing especially considering today's problems in the auto business.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: December 31, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »

And ... now that I read what I just typed ... that sounds really bad!  Sorry all Monkeys!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1214 on: December 31, 2008, 03:53:50 PM »

I would suggest (depending on your state) to invest in a "concealed carry" permit and a 9 MM. Go to one of the training ranges and learn how to use it well. Practice until it feels like a third arm.

From my experience dealing with persons like that, they are not going to risk their life, and can ONLY continue in their intimidation techniques if someone is afraid of them.

Thank you Turbo.  I have been looking into this matter, and am watching the legislature regarding this.  Seems that altho there is a law in our state saying we are entitled to a concealed carry if qualified etc, (and bills proposed for open carry), there also have been some courts getting away with prosecuting some who are legally entitled to carry.  And then there's the fact that my son stands at 6'1", solid 250 lbs of muscle.  Sigh.  I'm not physically a match for that in any regard.  The sad truth is that many who carry, who are fully trained to do so, have had said gun wrenched from their grasp and used against them by the perp.  I'd also have to have a black belt to keep that from happening.  Haven't given up on the idea tho.  My son would likely be quite surprised to discover that I am scared spitless of him.  In no way have I ever acted in such a way that would inform him of this, quite the opposite.  One cannot let on to a sociopath one's true feelings, or even that will be used against them one day.  As we see happening with Casey. 

Wykes - I am not sure what state you are in but DO look in to the CCW. A lot of states are open carry but the police frown upon it. I know that I feel safer when I am carrying. My kids do too. I have been accosted once at a gas station when it was just me and my 2 y/o - the sight of the gun stopped the guy in his tracks. I personally am partial to my S&W 357 - short barrel revolver with a feather recoil. Easy to handle, never jams and fires 38s if I prefer.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: December 31, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »

Hey Let me ask this?? Did any Monkey see Kio Marie Cruz's interview?? Do you have a link?? I am looking..... This I would like to see first hand as she answers questions.

I read a pdf version of her interview in the 1st document dump (I think) but did not see a video of it. Doesn't mean there isn't one and I didn't watch it or missed it.

There is a video she did for the National Enquirer.  I am pretty sure there is no video of her LE statement.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1216 on: December 31, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »

No Coors Light, pass the Hot Sex, that does sound good. If the Anthonys knew that Caylee was in the woods early on in the case, besides the fact that they could get fraud charges against them, what else besides obstruction, would this be aiding and abetting? I just don't know, besides the fact that this would be morally corrupt, what else legally could be done?

.....Hot Sex......     ..O.k I'm back now.
If they know that Caylee was was in the woods there is now punishment severe enough.  But I have to say it isn't looking too good for them is it?

No, it isn't looking good for them.   

hehe..   

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: December 31, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: December 31, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »

Well, I'm off to light a candle for Clinton and Jaliek and begin my festivities. 

Have a safe and happy new year monkeys!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:00 PM »

And ... now that I read what I just typed ... that sounds really bad!  Sorry all Monkeys!

I am laughing so hard that if I were drinking Hot Sex i would be cleaning it off my keyboard too. Thanks I needed that! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.