May 29, 2024, 07:04:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377457 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1300 on: December 31, 2008, 05:10:30 PM »

That is so cool..to meet a fellow Monkey in person 

I just recently found out that two Monkeys live fairly close to me but I can't meet them..
my wife would kill me 

So take your wife with you, silly monkey!! 

Are you kidding me..I'm still trying to explain the snorgtees girls....

I love snorgtees!!! They are funny!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1301 on: December 31, 2008, 05:11:32 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 

AWWW..I wanna eat lunch with Tater!!!

I'm sick and didn't get lunch.... I want Tater too but for different reasons!!     

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1302 on: December 31, 2008, 05:13:34 PM »

I just recently found out that two Monkeys live fairly close to me but I can't meet them..
my wife would kill me 

So take your wife with you, silly monkey!! 

Are you kidding me..I'm still trying to explain the snorgtees girls....

I love snorgtees!!! They are funny!! 

I love them too...I want one 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: December 31, 2008, 05:15:39 PM »

Oops.  I screwed my last quote all up.  Sorry.  I'm trying to research and see if I can find any Florida statutes regarding failure to report crimes.

877.15 failure to control or report dangerous fire
877.155  Report of initial treatment of burn injuries; penalty for failure to report
877.19  Hate Crimes Reporting Act.

I can't find anything that requires someone to contact LE just b/c they know a murder occurred so long as they don't assist or aid the offender. 

Thought this was interesting also:

826.04  Incest.--Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to whom he or she is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not required.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: December 31, 2008, 05:15:48 PM »

Good Evening to all...
with all this talk about the immunity etc...something came to mind but can't recall all the details with it..does anyone here recall awhile back there was a pic or video of George by a wooded area and ppl were wondering "WHY" he was there ?? does anyone know if that was the same area that Caylee was found ??? This has been bugging me last few days now....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1305 on: December 31, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

Just read the following post from yesterday;  The phone call (highlighted) was not to Shirley.  This is a call from Cindy's cell phone to Casey.  I have yet to find any calls made to Shirley.  Hope this helps with the confusion 

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:11:48 PM
Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long
    -------------------snipped--------------------------------------------
Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:23:16 PM
IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Quote from: Dolce on October 10, 2008, 02:25:25 PMThen why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

________________________snipped_______________________________________

I am WAY behind.  According to this document it not only wasn't 558 seconds it wasn't made to Shirley but to Tony:

(snipped)

6/26/2008 11:36:57 MOBILE TERMINATING 14073034731 14076199286 x   5 SB 28.5993533 -81.30325         
 6/26/2008 13:26:39 MOBILE TERMINATING SMS 1697724 14076199286 TEXT   0 28.5553389 -81.2956361

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=10

Klaas, I am way behind also   I took the following info from the original cell phone records - the last entry shows call from Cindy to Casey for 588 minutes.
Sorry if this has already been posted.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: December 31, 2008, 05:20:46 PM »

Good Evening to all...
with all this talk about the immunity etc...something came to mind but can't recall all the details with it..does anyone here recall awhile back there was a pic or video of George by a wooded area and ppl were wondering "WHY" he was there ?? does anyone know if that was the same area that Caylee was found ??? This has been bugging me last few days now....

Hi....I can answer that because I had the same question a while back.   No...it was not in the same area.  Can understand you questioning that though!!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1307 on: December 31, 2008, 05:20:56 PM »

Just knowing she did something wouldn't get them in trouble.  They would have had to given wrong info to investigators, have done something to help Casey (either cover up or commit the crime) or known she was dead when they were soliciting funds for an alive Caylee.  They wouldn't need immunity for just knowing she had killed Caylee.

IDK, I think if KC actually told them she killed Caylee and they didn't tell, I think there are some charges there. I am really wondering about the mention of the 1st 911 calls that were mentioned. What up with that??? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1308 on: December 31, 2008, 05:23:20 PM »

Oops.  I screwed my last quote all up.  Sorry.  I'm trying to research and see if I can find any Florida statutes regarding failure to report crimes.

877.15 failure to control or report dangerous fire
877.155  Report of initial treatment of burn injuries; penalty for failure to report
877.19  Hate Crimes Reporting Act.

I can't find anything that requires someone to contact LE just b/c they know a murder occurred so long as they don't assist or aid the offender. 

Thought this was interesting also:

826.04  Incest.--Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to whom he or she is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not required.

Well the A's have surely aided the offender by lieing for her or does that mean knowing she killed and then trying to hide or help her get away

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1309 on: December 31, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »

Good Evening to all...

I do remember that!  I can't remember where, specifically they said they spotted him.  Was it Murt who saw him?  (Trying to jog my memory here)

Hi,  fellow espressolover!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: December 31, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »

Ok, I want to ask a really dumb question.  The A's can only get immunity for what they have done, right?????  So, they cannot get immunity for what they know Casey has done. 

I'm not sure.

always, are you asking if they can get immunity for Casey?
No, I am saying I think they can only get immunity for what they, themselves have done, not for what they know Casey has done.

They can only get immunity for what they did. BUT they will have to spill EVERYTHING they know about their daughter and answer all questions truthfully. Personally I hope they hook them up to a big zapper that will shoot electricity through them if it detects a lie!! Can you see poor Cindy coming out of their with fried smoking hair, soot on her face and walkin kinda wobbly? While George actually looks BETTER than when he went in???   

NO Anthony is ALLOWED immunity... IMOO  Poor Caylee didnt get immunity from them

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: December 31, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »

Just knowing she did something wouldn't get them in trouble.  They would have had to given wrong info to investigators, have done something to help Casey (either cover up or commit the crime) or known she was dead when they were soliciting funds for an alive Caylee.  They wouldn't need immunity for just knowing she had killed Caylee.

IDK, I think if KC actually told them she killed Caylee and they didn't tell, I think there are some charges there. I am really wondering about the mention of the 1st 911 calls that were mentioned. What up with that??? 

Boo, wasn't the first 911 call to report a stolen car and money?  I thought Cindy didn't bring up Caylee until the second or third call.  If Cindy recanted the stolen money part, maybe that is what LE is upset about.  I am sure Cindy probably never followed through with the paperwork - just as she didn't want to hand over JC Penny's bill.

BTW, Happy New Year, Monkeys!  I have been painting a kitchen for three days, still not done!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1312 on: December 31, 2008, 05:25:11 PM »

O/T

I celebrated New Year's Eve by having lunch with our Tater. 

She is sweet and fun, and just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. 

WooHoo!!!!We had a good time!!!The very same goes for you BT!! Looking forward already to lunch number two!!!!Big Hugs..

my wife would kill me 

Sad. Monkeys are good people. You can bring your wife if you get up my way - and I will even buy you lunch!!  (BOTH of you that is!!) www.gilliesconeyisland.com

Is that you? You own Gillies???? 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: December 31, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

Turbo made a great point about the Anthonys and their attempts to control the case, save their daughter and deceive the public and LE.  Where has it gotten them?  Nowhere.  They are not nearly as smart as they think they are and most of us have been onto them for some time.  I think they have made a bad situation worse. 

As to why the need immunity and what charges might be applied to them, it is hard to say for sure.  I think it is against the law to deliberately lie to law enforcement when they are trying to find a missing person or solve a murder case.  I know it is against the law to perjure your self on the witness stand in court, and Cindy may well have done that at the bond hearing.  It is certainly against the law to knowingly destroy or tamper with evidence.  These are the things I think the Anthonys MAY have done.

1.  Perjure themselves at the bond hearing.  Cindy said she did not know who the father of Caylee was and some other things that probably are not true and could be relevant to the case.
  2.  Knowingly destroy evidence, as when Cindy washed the pants and Lee went over to Tony's and collected Casey's things.  In either case, important evidence could have been destroyed, tampered with or altered in some way.
  3.  George or Lee helping Casey to dispose of evidence or mislead authorities.
  4.  Cindy giving LE the wrong hair brush on purpose, if that is what she did.
  5.  George cleaning up the car while knowing that it smells of a decaying body.
  6.  George deliberately lying to LE about following Casey one day, though that may not relate directly to the case.  It was deemed important enough for them to check it out through the toll records.
  7.  The Anthonys trying to send the police on a wild goose chase to other cities, towns, etc.
  8.  George claiming that his PI knew who had Caylee and they were being watched and that Caylee had been moved nine times.  This cannot possibly be true.
  9.  Cindy withholding receipts.
 10.  Cindy trying to implicate or even frame others such as Amy, Jesse, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: December 31, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

Just read the following post from yesterday;  The phone call (highlighted) was not to Shirley.  This is a call from Cindy's cell phone to Casey.  I have yet to find any calls made to Shirley.  Hope this helps with the confusion 

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:11:48 PM
Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long
    -------------------snipped--------------------------------------------
Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:23:16 PM
IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Quote from: Dolce on October 10, 2008, 02:25:25 PMThen why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

________________________snipped_______________________________________

I am WAY behind.  According to this document it not only wasn't 558 seconds it wasn't made to Shirley but to Tony:

(snipped)

6/26/2008 11:36:57 MOBILE TERMINATING 14073034731 14076199286 x   5 SB 28.5993533 -81.30325         
 6/26/2008 13:26:39 MOBILE TERMINATING SMS 1697724 14076199286 TEXT   0 28.5553389 -81.2956361

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=10

Klaas, I am way behind also   I took the following info from the original cell phone records - the last entry shows call from Cindy to Casey for 588 minutes.
Sorry if this has already been posted.

Thanks for the clarification that it was 588 but that is seconds and not minutes and not Shirley but Cindy.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: December 31, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

I'm a little confused on a particular point in this convoluted case. Regarding LP and other's claims that they (the defense or A's or whoever) were planning on recovering the body while Casey was in jail, but scotched that plan when LP bailed her out: what would that prove? So she obviously dumped the body before she got arrested. We all knew that. What difference would it make if she was in jail when it was found? She WAS in jail when it was finally found on Dec. 11 anyway. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1316 on: December 31, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »

Hmmmm... ***a note to admin***... it seems to be these new popups (one large, one small) that are kicking us out.  for the second time today, as soon as i've clicked them off, i've been immediately shut down to my desktop.  hope this can be checked into again.  thanx, ya do bomb!

Crossing my fingers here, but I've been on all day and have never been kicked out!! Wonder what is going on?

Maybe your hat is protecting you?   

It's quite magical, I KNOW!!!!   

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: December 31, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »

I think in the Anthony's case they would be in trouble b/c of all the have done.  But, and I may be wrong on this, but I don't think just knowing about a murder is a crime.  I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't think there is any duty to report it so long as you don't aid or assist the offender.  The only language I wasn't sure about in the statute was the word, maintain.  Here is some of the language (the bold is mine and I believe this has been updated to eliminate the exclusion for persons related to the offender):

777.03  Accessory after the fact.--

(1)(a)  Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a third degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(b)  Any person who maintains or assists the principal or accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed the offense of child abuse, neglect of a child, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child under 18 years of age, or murder of a child under 18 years of age, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact unless the court finds that the person is a victim of domestic violence.

(c)  Any person who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a capital, life, first degree, or second degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1318 on: December 31, 2008, 05:31:34 PM »

Boo, wasn't the first 911 call to report a stolen car and money?  I thought Cindy didn't bring up Caylee until the second or third call.  If Cindy recanted the stolen money part, maybe that is what LE is upset about.  I am sure Cindy probably never followed through with the paperwork - just as she didn't want to hand over JC Penny's bill.

BTW, Happy New Year, Monkeys!  I have been painting a kitchen for three days, still not done!

I think in the first 911 call Cindy was calling Casey's bluff because she would not tell her where Caylee was. Cindy thought if she called then Casey would tell where Caylee was. Then she stated about the stealing.
But on the 2nd 911 call is when Casey said she was kidnapped and that is why Cindy called

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: December 31, 2008, 05:31:43 PM »

Cheeky, what can you find out about someone who knows that a body has been tossed in a certain place but does not tell anyone?  Is that a crime?  It seems it would be, but maybe not.  Isn't there some "failure to report" issue there, as in failure to report child abuse?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.