May 29, 2024, 10:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377487 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: December 31, 2008, 06:45:33 PM »

Their lawyer said it was unlikely they would say anything that would land them in legal trouble, so in other words more lies.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: December 31, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »

Their lawyer said it was unlikely they would say anything that would land them in legal trouble, so in other words more lies.
If this is another attempt to spread doubt I will be really mad. I really believe that LE has them nailed and they need immunity rather than are choosing it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: December 31, 2008, 06:48:59 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: December 31, 2008, 06:49:25 PM »

Nothing personal to all cold Monkeys ~ but I'm only meeting & lunching with Monkeys who live in warm states!!     Does that make me a bigotted Monkey?    Just a Monkey who hates winter!

Come and have lunch with me - I live in a warm state. (Well, okay, it isn't warm today, but normally it is.) And I would love to meet an 11th money

Umm...11th MONKEY. Although I like to meet money too when I can. 
Thanks BT!  (and yea ~ I'm happy to meet money too!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: December 31, 2008, 06:51:14 PM »

]

hi monkeys this is the first time ive been on for 3 weeks now had major virus from this site thatblew 2 puters finally up on puter at work seems ok now.  merry christmas and happy and healthy new year to all. cried when i heard bout caylees remains.Ihopethey fry whomever is involved in her demise. Such a precious child. anyway just wanted to let you know i had major problemswith thissite. Something that neverhappenedbefore in all the years ive been here. sl

[/quote]

I have been here well over 3 years and never gotten a virus from here....and I click on links too...your virus protection must have failed...ya think??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: December 31, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

Just checking to see if I've changed any.

I'm so far behind that I can't participate in any way until I catch up on my reading.  

I want to wish all of you Wonderful Monkeys a most Productive and Splendid "Happy New Year".   I Love every one of you for so many good reasons.

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower

Happy New Year PJ. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1386 on: December 31, 2008, 06:53:26 PM »

I just thought of something:

Remember that Casey said "they haven't even found her clothes yet?"

And that LP is talking about a daisy chain of information in August from Casey to Lee to others and to the meter reader?

And that the meter reader called in a "white" bag and board?

And that the bag that Caylee was found in was "black" (we saw the photos of the bag)?

And that Tim Miller said he saw the site and it looked like that the bag had been there for a long time?

And all the suspicions that Caylee was in the bag the meter reader called about in August and that she was moved?

Well......what if the white bag was planted with Caylee's clothes in it?  (they haven't even found her clothes yet!)  The finding of the clothes would have caused a much larger search to ensure and the eventual finding of the body!

That was in August...if the daisy chain of information is correct...it was intended that the clothes be found while Casey was in jail...and then a larger search would find the remains while Casey was in jail, too.

But....LP bonded her out and that was the end of that. 

IF Lee helped in any way to plant a bag with clothes in it - obviously in a fairly open area....and he and Casey we waiting on the clothes to be found....then Lee is in VERY BIG TROUBLE with the law!!

That whole "They haven't even found her clothes yet" was so strange.  Your scenario would make sense.

know what else is weird in tv they showed the book caylee was reading in the videi where she sings you are my sunshine.
well the book found at the burial site was supposedly under water for a long time and yet it is not warped or faded which i find incredible for abook submerged in water.  did anyone else think so?  sl

I agree, it looked way too intact to have been underwater for long at all.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: December 31, 2008, 06:57:11 PM »

I would hope not ... They've apparently already said enough things that have landed them in legal trouble ... that's why they are seeking immunity Mr. Lawyer (where do they find these people ... Lawyers R Us?) ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: December 31, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »

Good Evening to all...
with all this talk about the immunity etc...something came to mind but can't recall all the details with it..does anyone here recall awhile back there was a pic or video of George by a wooded area and ppl were wondering "WHY" he was there ?? does anyone know if that was the same area that Caylee was found ??? This has been bugging me last few days now....

I remember that, and no, I don't think it is the same area. There was some talk about George saying he was there "scouting" out areas to set up for donation-taking location.

And, Happy New Year!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1389 on: December 31, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »

Did you hear the sub put the little Spanish twang on his last name. Ohhhh so sexy!!!
It was like warm honey rolling off her tongue.

Oh my! You are smitten!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1390 on: December 31, 2008, 07:00:09 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 

I'll be on and off, depending on how well my medicine is working.  Got a croupy, hacking extravaganza of misery going on here, so you're definitely not alone in that!
Hope you're feeling better soon...........

Thanks, Sunny and everyone else who sent well wishes to us sickies! At least I'm not having to call in sick since it's a holiday!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1391 on: December 31, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »

See, that's another crazy thing in all this... the 'hints' that LP has been dropping here and there, yet not giving a full explanation of what that's about.  Makes me wonder, does LE know all that LP seems to know?  And if so, does LE sanction the hint-dropping here and there?  If not, will LP possibly go down himself for perhaps knowing things that he did not fully report to LE?  We do know that the female bounty hunter working with him, who was with Casey 24/7 while she was at home, has asked for immunity.  Soooo... why hasn't LP?  Or does he need it, being in the position he is/was?   

I have also thought about that too! He seems to throw some incredible stuff out there. Not sure if LE is fully on board with that! 

Wouldn't LP be considered a guest speaker tho...like Dr Lee saying the smell of decomp might be from a ham sandwich..they are just giving opinions on a talk show ??? just a thought...

I'd sure think so!  I guess where it gets confusing is because LP, at one point, had access to the inner-workings of this case, so to speak.  That kind of puts him on a different level than another guest speaker on the show may be.  So when he says something, it's hard to seperate out what are his opinions, and what is something that he perhaps learned while working closer to the case.  And he sure doesn't help things by not explaining which it could be. 

And to JJ, yes.. LP is sexy.   

Maybe if NG or her substitute didn't keep cutting him off, he might be able to explain more..
then again, he might just eat his other foot.. 

That's true, forgot that she chose those times to go to break.   Her fav thing to do it seems. 

And you're right, he might just do that!  ahahaha  So, I guess it's all good that we are left wondering. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: December 31, 2008, 07:01:18 PM »

Good Evening to all...
with all this talk about the immunity etc...something came to mind but can't recall all the details with it..does anyone here recall awhile back there was a pic or video of George by a wooded area and ppl were wondering "WHY" he was there ?? does anyone know if that was the same area that Caylee was found ??? This has been bugging me last few days now....

I remember that, and no, I don't think it is the same area. There was some talk about George saying he was there "scouting" out areas to set up for donation-taking location.

And, Happy New Year!

Oh yeah,somewhere to park his billboard,wasn't it?

Happy New Year Brandi. 

~ Peter Frampton
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: December 31, 2008, 07:01:50 PM »

Brandi, i left you a messege in the lounge. tia.
wendi
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1394 on: December 31, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »

I'm sick and going to be all alone tonight, hacking my little lungs out. Is anybody going to be here with me? Or do you all have some nice plans that include real food and human contact?? Just wondering if I should plan my pity party now or just wait and see.... 

I'll be on and off, depending on how well my medicine is working.  Got a croupy, hacking extravaganza of misery going on here, so you're definitely not alone in that!

Thanks, Sunny and everyone else who sent well wishes to us sickies! At least I'm not having to call in sick since it's a holiday!
Me too!! Thanks for the love, I need it!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: December 31, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »

Oh, Boo!

So sorry you are sick. Feel better soon! Tomorrow brings a brand new sparkling new year to us.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: December 31, 2008, 07:04:37 PM »

Happy New Years to All You Monkey's...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: December 31, 2008, 07:05:07 PM »

hi monkeys this is the first time ive been on for 3 weeks now had major virus from this site thatblew 2 puters finally up on puter at work seems ok now.  merry christmas and happy and healthy new year to all. cried when i heard bout caylees remains.Ihopethey fry whomever is involved in her demise. Such a precious child. anyway just wanted to let you know i had major problemswith thissite. Something that neverhappenedbefore in all the years ive been here. sl

awwww sandy, sorry about the comp problems!  glad you're able to get back on now tho!  yeah, i'm with you, hope whoever is involved with caylee's demise gets what's coming to em!  grrrrr. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1398 on: December 31, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »

Hugs right back atcha Flossy. Misery loves company, and I'm miserable! I have been in the monkey cage all day and watching the Twilight Zone marathon, that makes me feel better. 

great way to do New Years.."To Serve Man" my favorite..

It's a cookbook, It's a cookbook !!!! 

Oh that's one of my favorites too!! I also love Nothing in the Dark, which stars a very young Robert Redford as "death" and It's a good life where Billy Mummy has control over the town and wishes people into the cornfield!! Hmmm sounds a bit like KC doesn't it??? 

yes it does...as a matter of fact, I believe we made that analogy early on in this case.."yes Casey..your right Casey..anything you want Casey" 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1399 on: December 31, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »

Happy New Years to All You Monkey's...

Awww is JB having performance issues and KC laughing at him??? Wait.... we all knew he had performance issues from the time he opened his mouth in court!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.