May 29, 2024, 07:56:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377386 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2008, 06:36:30 PM »

This is off topic.....but had to tell you guys.  Yesterday a dead newborn infant was found in the woods in Milton, FL. A dog drug it home from the woods. Today the body of a 19 to 21 year old woman was found in Pensacola....sick sick world

so sad......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »

I just don't get it.  I can understand CA covering (not something I would do) but ... guilt and/or 'my perfect family' scenario coming undone.  George and Lee ... I don't understand.  There always has to be something in it for the abetter ... (and I believe every one of them helped in the cover up.)  What's in it for them?  Any monkey?

Just CA's wrath ... I can't buy that.  CA wearing the pants in the family ... I can't buy that either.  There has to be something that would make CA, GA, LA ... (and others) cover up the fact that Casey murdered Caylee ...  Has to be something HUGE I'd think.

And just wondering about this Kronk character ... (who I've not thought had anything to do with any of this ... but just that niggling feeling) ... his first 3 calls came in when?  Is it anytime close to the time that the As hooked up with KidFinders (who don't find kids) ?  Any connection that can be found between him and the KidFinders couple I wonder ???
All I can figure is they don't want their family secrets exposed, other then that I have no idea. I've got that feeling also with the meter man. Good question about KidFinders, I'm sure we will find out if there is a connection.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:34 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2008, 06:39:42 PM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com

Is anyone else getting a feeling of family members vs. family members here?

I like it. 

Like this?  LOL.  If I could draw there would be people under it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2008, 06:40:31 PM »

Thanks guys, Brandi does great work.  She's like my fairy godmother before the ball.
You look marvelous, can't wait to put up my valentine avi. She does do great work.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2008, 06:41:10 PM »

Copied from Lee's myspace, snipped from a past post: "Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world."

An Anthony, saying this about Tara??? Oh I forgot, they have never been in denial and are the epitome of a stability.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2008, 06:41:20 PM »

This is off topic.....but had to tell you guys.  Yesterday a dead newborn infant was found in the woods in Milton, FL. A dog drug it home from the woods. Today the body of a 19 to 21 year old woman was found in Pensacola....sick sick world

OMG how horrible.  Thanks for letting us know JuJu
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »

That is terrible.
Sure is just horrible.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com

OMG ...
Lee:  "Dad, watch out for the bus!"
Dad:  "UUgghh"
Lee:  "Stupid SOB"

OMG! LOL, choking on the stuffed mushrooms 
Sorry Tevye!  .... oh and I LOVE mushrooms ~ stuffed, nonstuffed, doesn't really matter! 

Tevye ... if you are still alive ... don't read this ...

(listen other monkeys ~ Tevye chokes to death in this cage ~ I'm CA!  Get it?  Got it?  Good!)

SEE ... would that work with any monkey?!  NO!  You'd give me up in a minute!  What's up with the Anthony's?!

And Tevye ... I'm glad you're still here with us! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
loganski
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2008, 06:43:56 PM »

I like it. 

hahaha! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »

I like it. 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »

And then there is the father that made his son and daughter walk in freezing temperatures, 10 miles.  Unfortunately the girl did not make it.  This is not the way to be starting off a new year.  As a world we must learn to cherish all life.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2008, 06:47:01 PM »

Copied from Lee's myspace, snipped from a past post: "Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world."

An Anthony, saying this about Tara??? Oh I forgot, they have never been in denial and are the epitome of a stability.
If I remember correctly, didn't Lee say Tara was pregnant with his child, but went back to her husband and had an abortion? Or was that in one of my wacky dreams about this case?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »

When I first read this ... I thought it was an e-mail to Casey!  Seriously! 

Hey Pot ... Meet Kettle!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »

If I remember correctly, didn't Lee say Tara was pregnant with his child, but went back to her husband and had an abortion? Or was that in one of my wacky dreams about this case?

That's how I remember it.  Some were speculating that this is what Cindy meant when she said she didn't want to lose another one.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2008, 06:48:26 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????

No thet do not wear their own!!  LOL  Who would bring Casey any now?? 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

They have to buy their own underwear from the commissary
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »

Not one of your wacky dreams, that's what he said, Joe is ready to bring in the New Year. I'm waiting to put up Zoe's valentine avi. Joe is adorable.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2008, 06:50:26 PM »

I like you avi newfie...i resemble it

Regrets, I've had a few......
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

Your are correct. He went through a lot of "whose child was it" drama. He wasn't sure if it was his child or not. IMO she did the right thing as far as dumping him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.