May 28, 2024, 02:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377310 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: December 31, 2008, 11:24:51 PM »

i was reading through some of the first statements made by the antz....at the stop it says "date of offense" as June 9?

That is because Cindy and Casey both told LE that the last time they saw Caylee was on June 9th.  We know this is incorrect because Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home on June 15th, Father's Day to see her (Cindy's) dad.  It's curious that both Cindy and Casey had the date wrong.
Ive always wondered about that also, just seems wierd in some way that they both tried to say the same date!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1801 on: December 31, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »

Yep, it's real. It's from the musical "Hair", which also featured "The Age of Aquarius", by .....can't think of them, group of 2 guys and 2 girls, they also did "Bill..Willya Marry Me Bill?"....AH, got it! The Fifth Dimension. (man, my Hendrixed out brain cells are just a smokin'!)

I'm reading your post and screaming Fifth Dimension!!! They were really good too!! I'm smokin right along with ya!!

Well, roll another and enjoy yourself.

Correction: I am not smoking things that need to be rolled, I was saying the brain cells that were fried during the Hendrix experience are smoking to keep up tonight..you know, like an ungreased gear?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: December 31, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

Klaas, RED, anyone who might know?

I signed up for the email notification when Dana's shows are coming on, and I have not yet received one. Is it working? I missed a show yesterday. Got no email about it. (I asked last night, but I don't think I got any answer.)

Oh, and to all the mods and RED ... thank you all so much for a great forum and a very Happy New Year to us ALL!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: December 31, 2008, 11:25:50 PM »

OMG I love you forever!! I've watched it like 4 times now!! Ive been singing that song at the top of what is left of my lungs!!! 

Uh, Boo, you do know you have to return the magic teapot at midnight? right?? (hey, like my new outfit? It's my party clothes!)

What magic teapot? I don't have no stinkin teapot, I have no idea what you are talking about. Go ahead, get a search warrent! Try and get my non-existent teapot!! I won't give it up I tell ya, go ahead! Call the coppers!!!

"Officer ... I've just found Boo's teapot ... it smells like there's been a damn dead body in it!"   "NO this isn't Cindy!  It's Newfie!  You know from SM!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: December 31, 2008, 11:26:00 PM »

besides... i dont even think i was sixteen back then...

probably 14 or something like that..

but i STILL have any old iron off of YOUTUBE on my favorites....

yeah.. YEAH! THAT any old iron.. off the DAVY JONES album.. BEFORE the monkees...

bah..

nevermind... i am having a moment..
give me a few seconds to compose myself..

sorry bout the OT
I loved the Monkees, and David Cassidy, pictures of them everywhere in my room.

never was big on davidcassidy... but i do recall his face plastered all over my tigerbeat mags *L*

sorry bout the OT mods... i will go back to lurking *ahem.*... reading back...

Omg- I loved  Rick Springfield- I wish i was jessies girl....
Me too!!  I love it when he's on General Hospital! 

I watch General Hospital just to see Dr Noah.....Hmmmmm
Is he still back on that dang show?
Yes, he has a recurring guest role as Dr. Noah Drake and Eli Love, Rock Star....haha
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1805 on: December 31, 2008, 11:26:13 PM »

i was reading through some of the first statements made by the antz....at the stop it says "date of offense" as June 9?

That is because Cindy and Casey both told LE that the last time they saw Caylee was on June 9th.  We know this is incorrect because Cindy took Caylee to the nursing home on June 15th, Father's Day to see her (Cindy's) dad.  It's curious that both Cindy and Casey had the date wrong.
Ive always wondered about that also, just seems wierd in some way that they both tried to say the same date!
Something must have happened on June 9th, for this date to come up like it did.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1806 on: December 31, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »

"HAIR" by the cowsills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFy-yzj02FE

It's SO funny!!!! 

OMG I love you forever!! I've watched it like 4 times now!! Ive been singing that song at the top of what is left of my lungs!!! 
Boo, I love ya, but those people look like they need to be flea dipped. Did they really have hair like that back then?

Noooooo!! They didn't, it was just a joke!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1807 on: December 31, 2008, 11:27:26 PM »

since we are off topic i have to tell ya'll this........i don't know how many of you are familiar with Mardi Gras and Mobile, AL.  anyway the "moon pie" is a big part of Mardi Gras in Mobile.  this jackass on the city council took it upon himself to pay 9,000.00 for a giant lighted moon pie to bring in the new year (re: the ball drop in new york). now isn't that just something to be proud of....A GIANT FREAKING LIGHTED MOON PIE....it is beyond ridiculous
Juju, I love banana moon pies, why would he spend that much on a lighted moon pie. I would pay 9 dollars for a moon pie right now, though.
Girl, we got moonpies all over the place right now...email me and i will mail ya some!!!
Do you not like moonpies? I think they are wonderful. Kind of graham cracker with marshmallow covered in good chocolately/banana goodness. YUUMMM. Must be a Southern thing. 

yeah, it is. i don't know why i never tried one, but i don't need to start liking more food now. (steroids)
Steroids blow. I won't take them unless I am on deaths door. They affect people differently. My best friend had breast cancer, she would get steroids before her chemo. She would take them in the evening, 2 am my phone would ring and she would talk until I had to get up and go to work. She works with me, so it was no sweat off her back. We laugh about it now. Now I EAT ANY THING THAT IS NOT NAILED TO THE DOOR if I am on steroids. I feel your pain. Try a moon pie they are awesome.

you are a great friend, cause at 2 am i don't want to call & wake anyone up so i always want to vaacuum. my dh doesn't appreciate it. it's bad enough i talk to much anyway. with the steroids, i am like the energizer bunny.

what was your ph # again? dh would love you! lol.
I'll give you my address, my apartment needs vacuuming!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: December 31, 2008, 11:27:26 PM »

On one of the Jail tapes between Casey and Lee- Lee told Casey that the date of June 9th was wrong because of the visit with the grandfather and she should write a letter to LE that she was wrong with the date...So it looks as thought the Sin-Anthony's got there date from Casey...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: December 31, 2008, 11:27:36 PM »

Anyone for Dr. Pepper and peanuts? You put a bag of peanuts in the bottle of Dr. Pepper and drink it. Then you try not to knock your teeth out trying to tap the soaked, stuck to the sides, peanuts into your mouth.

Did I mention I'm from Tennessee?
But does aspirin in Coke really make you drunk????

snopes.com  says "false"

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/aspirin.asp

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: December 31, 2008, 11:28:13 PM »

"HAIR" by the cowsills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFy-yzj02FE

It's SO funny!!!! 

Boo, I love ya, but those people look like they need to be flea dipped. Did they really have hair like that back then?

Noooooo!! They didn't, it was just a joke!! 
Ohhh Good. That was kinda scary. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1811 on: December 31, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »

We have no duck tape left..

The Adams Family started
When George and Cindy farted
They really should be guarded
The Adams family!!!!!

I was asking about you Bearly..  Did you get everything mopped up???  I was bad, I think I flirted with SS!!!

Bearly ran out on me again ! 

So....what are you doin' tonight darlin' .. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: December 31, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »

Does any Monkey just happen to know what      Hemoglobin.......Hematocrit....and RBC....  is    and what does it mean if it says they are too high!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1813 on: December 31, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »

Yep, it's real. It's from the musical "Hair", which also featured "The Age of Aquarius", by .....can't think of them, group of 2 guys and 2 girls, they also did "Bill..Willya Marry Me Bill?"....AH, got it! The Fifth Dimension. (man, my Hendrixed out brain cells are just a smokin'!)

I'm reading your post and screaming Fifth Dimension!!! They were really good too!! I'm smokin right along with ya!!

Well, roll another and enjoy yourself.

Correction: I am not smoking things that need to be rolled, I was saying the brain cells that were fried during the Hendrix experience are smoking to keep up tonight..you know, like an ungreased gear?

Me thinks thou doth protest too much!! 
LOL! No, really, to quote the Eagles: "We haven't had that spirit here since 1969". Growing up means giving up some stuff.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: December 31, 2008, 11:29:26 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Happy New Year to you

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1815 on: December 31, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »

Hello everybody.......ha I  made it here before midnight.yay......

Hi HH! I'm so glad you're here. I can't believe this crowd, everyone is OT except me! I keep trying to steer the conversation back, but really, they are out of control! Maybe you can talk some sense into them. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1816 on: December 31, 2008, 11:31:34 PM »

Does any Monkey just happen to know what      Hemoglobin.......Hematocrit....and RBC....  is    and what does it mean if it says they are too high!
Too much iron in your blood. Immediately cease having liver 5 nights a week. (SWAG)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »

Okay Monkeys on a serious note. A year ago tomorrow two beautiful girls were murdered around the corner from me by their father. I drive by where they were found every day and each day I say a prayer for them. If any monkeys can say a prayer for them tomorrow I would really be honored. I am leaving politics and/or religion out of this in case anyone knows the story. Just asking prayers for the girls. TIA JSM

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: December 31, 2008, 11:32:46 PM »

Anyone for Dr. Pepper and peanuts? You put a bag of peanuts in the bottle of Dr. Pepper and drink it. Then you try not to knock your teeth out trying to tap the soaked, stuck to the sides, peanuts into your mouth.

Did I mention I'm from Tennessee?
But does aspirin in Coke really make you drunk????

snopes.com  says "false"

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/aspirin.asp

Happy New Year Muffybee......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: December 31, 2008, 11:32:57 PM »

We have no duck tape left..

The Adams Family started
When George and Cindy farted
They really should be guarded
The Adams family!!!!!

I was asking about you Bearly..  Did you get everything mopped up???  I was bad, I think I flirted with SS!!!

Bearly ran out on me again ! 

So....what are you doin' tonight darlin' .. 
Waitin on you, dont be too long.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.