May 28, 2024, 02:40:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377307 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »

"Something huge they are covering up"......AHHHHHH  YEP !!!!

I have felt from the beginning, there was something much larger than just a missing child in this sceniero.

I can't shake the feeling that somehow the NG case is related in this. She was a psychologist at UCF counseling services where evidently CA went for counseling. A ZG was the office manager who had her computer stolen, but not one other computer in that office was stolen. The date NG was killed was the 10th of June, and CA kept telling KC to be "careful" in JB park. The date they ALL gave for Caylee's disappearance was 9th of June.

Now, we have a filming of the place by a PI hired by Baez and the Anthonys, who is not really a PI but his goofy wife claims he is. She was the one who was with the "drunken cowboy" raising such h*ll at BP when LP was trying to search there.

Then we have the guy who ws selling chop shop parts out of Jacksonville, who KC claimed was her friend.

There is "something" missing..........and I am still searching a number of things.

I have ALWAYS thought that the fact that this Zenaida Gonzalez's computer was stolen was very coincidental - maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all.  I just don't know how it all ties in because there are SO many possibilities.

Then there were those creepy dolls posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add words which say those creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw a poster here who had posted here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2008, 07:21:25 PM »

Snipped

Now, we have a filming of the place by a PI hired by Baez and the Anthonys, who is not really a PI but his goofy wife claims he is. She was the one who was with the "drunken cowboy" raising such h*ll at BP when LP was trying to search there.

Snipped

Her name is Joy Wray, the PI's name is Jim Hoover.  Unless she didn't take his name, he is not her husband.  It is possible she made a claim that her husband was a PI (don't know) and it was assumed it was Hoover.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »

I am watching HLN right now and they are showing yet again the video of Lee and Casey talking in the jail.  Is it just me or does that family have a very strange way of speaking and communicating???
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »

This Is What Happen When You Obstruct Justice...

Aww! Was that one of their yorkies keeping them company?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »

Oh Belich says OC ME HAS determined the time of death!  Not releasing it ...  Win for the Prosecutors!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2008, 07:26:11 PM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com

Is anyone else getting a feeling of family members vs. family members here?

OMG ...
Lee:  "Dad, watch out for the bus!"
Dad:  "UUgghh"
Lee:  "Stupid SOB"

OMG! LOL, choking on the stuffed mushrooms 
Sorry Tevye!  .... oh and I LOVE mushrooms ~ stuffed, nonstuffed, doesn't really matter! 

Tevye ... if you are still alive ... don't read this ...

(listen other monkeys ~ Tevye chokes to death in this cage ~ I'm CA!  Get it?  Got it?  Good!)

SEE ... would that work with any monkey?!  NO!  You'd give me up in a minute!  What's up with the Anthony's?!

And Tevye ... I'm glad you're still here with us! 
*choke*  *gasp*
Oh, I'm fine. Never mind about me. And if Cindy says she didn't make the mushrooms...well, you know the drill. If an Ant's lips are moving, they are lying. *choke*

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

I have felt from the beginning, there was something much larger than just a missing child in this sceniero.

I can't shake the feeling that somehow the NG case is related in this. She was a psychologist at UCF counseling services where evidently CA went for counseling. A ZG was the office manager who had her computer stolen, but not one other computer in that office was stolen. The date NG was killed was the 10th of June, and CA kept telling KC to be "careful" in JB park. The date they ALL gave for Caylee's disappearance was 9th of June.

Then we have the guy who ws selling chop shop parts out of Jacksonville, who KC claimed was her friend.

There is "something" missing..........and I am still searching a number of things.

I have ALWAYS thought that the fact that this Zenaida Gonzalez's computer was stolen was very coincidental - maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all.  I just don't know how it all ties in because there are SO many possibilities.

Then there were those creepy dolls posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add words which say those creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw a poster here who had posted here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

i never saw these videos...do you have a link

Regrets, I've had a few......
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2008, 07:26:27 PM »

Her computer was stolen????  I don't remember that my Dear Flossy!! 
There were a couple different ZGs.  The ZG that's suing and looked at the apt at sawgrass isn't the same ZG who had her computer stolen ...
Sometimes I agree with Turbo ... much more to this ... sometimes I think I'm overthinking it ...

Well, I sure gave KC more credit for intelligence than she had, so I may be over thinking too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2008, 07:28:27 PM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 
JMO of course ... but I honestly think that's why Mallory went there after the remains were found ... I think they all knew it was Caylee ... because they knew that's where she was ... the only thing that caught them off guard is they were in California when it happened ... Mallory didn't appear to be carrying anything out - but noticed that LE didn't search her at all ... just let her go ... and she had on that HUGE shirt that made her look pregnant ... could have had all sorts of papers/flash drives/CDs etc ...

Grandma2Maddie, sure does sound like they were suspicious of being bugged.  Betcha they wrote notes and shredded whatever possible. 

And Newfie, I agree!  Am thinking that Cindy (calling from Cali), or Lee, tipped Mallory off to get over to the house and grab something.  Had to have been something small, as you said, like CDs or something.  Pehaps Mallory was trying to wipe something off the computer, shred papers/notes?, something very likely was keeping her very busy.  It was reported that whoever went in there and got her out was "reprimanding" her.  Would lovvvvvvvvve to know how that lil convo went.  heh. 

Seems that LE did not search Mallory.  And why is that?  Seems they didn't ever search Lee's place or even his car.  Why didn't they?  Never heard if LE searched Tony's place or his car either.  Why not?  Casey had just come from there.  Think they could have and it just wasn't reported?  And how about the stuff that Cindy got her hands on (going thru Casey's purse, etc) while LE stood around and let her?  And the computer that 'someone' tried to wipe before LE got ahold of it.  And God only knows what was done with Casey's stuff before Lee even brought it back from Tony's to the A's house.

Do any of you think that between what seems to have been the botched three 911 calls from the meter reader, the above mentioned stuff, and the things that LE *should have* done but appears they didn't........ could the defense at some point after the trial begins, declare a mistrial, for what seems to be a whole LOT of mistakes made by LE???    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!! Can one of you smart monkeys post the link to Joy's chatroom again? She is one crazy character! TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 30, 2008, 07:30:27 PM »

Her computer was stolen????  I don't remember that my Dear Flossy!! 
There were a couple different ZGs.  The ZG that's suing and looked at the apt at sawgrass isn't the same ZG who had her computer stolen ...
Sometimes I agree with Turbo ... much more to this ... sometimes I think I'm overthinking it ...

Well, I sure gave KC more credit for intelligence than she had, so I may be over thinking too.
That's my problem to Turbo.  Sometimes I think she's dumb as a box of rocks ... sometimes I think she's smart enough to act that stupid?!!!  I could pull my hair out!  ARGH!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »

A great big howdy and welcome to all the new monkeys swinging thru the cage!!   

And howdy to the lurkers and guests, you know you want to be part of all this, and very likely you have plenty to say!!  So jump on in, anywhere will do!   

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #232 on: December 30, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »

Oh Belich says OC ME HAS determined the time of death!  Not releasing it ...  Win for the Prosecutors!

Belich or Melich? hmm thats awesome, where did you hear this? thanx monkey

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #233 on: December 30, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »

I just don't get it.  I can understand CA covering (not something I would do) but ... guilt and/or 'my perfect family' scenario coming undone.  George and Lee ... I don't understand.  There always has to be something in it for the abetter ... (and I believe every one of them helped in the cover up.)  What's in it for them?  Any monkey?

Just CA's wrath ... I can't buy that.  CA wearing the pants in the family ... I can't buy that either.  There has to be something that would make CA, GA, LA ... (and others) cover up the fact that Casey murdered Caylee ...  Has to be something HUGE I'd think.

And just wondering about this Kronk character ... (who I've not thought had anything to do with any of this ... but just that niggling feeling) ... his first 3 calls came in when?  Is it anytime close to the time that the As hooked up with KidFinders (who don't find kids) ?  Any connection that can be found between him and the KidFinders couple I wonder ???

I'm with you on all of this, the only part I don't remember is the guy selling chop shop parts who is a friend of KC.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2008, 07:36:54 PM »

A great big howdy and welcome to all the new monkeys swinging thru the cage!!   

And howdy to the lurkers and guests, you know you want to be part of all this, and very likely you have plenty to say!!  So jump on in, anywhere will do!   

Heya Wyks, how was your holiday?? Anything new and interesting monkey? How bout that Lee possibly getting indicted?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2008, 07:39:53 PM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 
JMO of course ... but I honestly think that's why Mallory went there after the remains were found ... I think they all knew it was Caylee ... because they knew that's where she was ... the only thing that caught them off guard is they were in California when it happened ... Mallory didn't appear to be carrying anything out - but noticed that LE didn't search her at all ... just let her go ... and she had on that HUGE shirt that made her look pregnant ... could have had all sorts of papers/flash drives/CDs etc ...

Grandma2Maddie, sure does sound like they were suspicious of being bugged.  Betcha they wrote notes and shredded whatever possible. 

And Newfie, I agree!  Am thinking that Cindy (calling from Cali), or Lee, tipped Mallory off to get over to the house and grab something.  Had to have been something small, as you said, like CDs or something.  Pehaps Mallory was trying to wipe something off the computer, shred papers/notes?, something very likely was keeping her very busy.  It was reported that whoever went in there and got her out was "reprimanding" her.  Would lovvvvvvvvve to know how that lil convo went.  heh. 

Seems that LE did not search Mallory.  And why is that?  Seems they didn't ever search Lee's place or even his car.  Why didn't they?  Never heard if LE searched Tony's place or his car either.  Why not?  Casey had just come from there.  Think they could have and it just wasn't reported?  And how about the stuff that Cindy got her hands on (going thru Casey's purse, etc) while LE stood around and let her?  And the computer that 'someone' tried to wipe before LE got ahold of it.  And God only knows what was done with Casey's stuff before Lee even brought it back from Tony's to the A's house.

Do any of you think that between what seems to have been the botched three 911 calls from the meter reader, the above mentioned stuff, and the things that LE *should have* done but appears they didn't........ could the defense at some point after the trial begins, declare a mistrial, for what seems to be a whole LOT of mistakes made by LE???    

We need to remember that the evidence was in KC's car which will convict her.

Any others who have had a part in this cover-up and/or other things need to be prosecuted to the full extent of law.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #236 on: December 30, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »

Those creepy doll videos, were really strange, I got a bad feeling when I watched that.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:01 PM »

No holiday visitors for jailed Casey Anthony.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18383865/detail.html

WOOHOO!!!  The biotch had to sit there by herself!!  She'd better get used to it...I have a feeling she is gonna be here a l-o-n-g time!!

LOL Sunny!  Ya know, 'miss-center-of-attention anthony' may not be affected by all that's going on and being found out, etc., but it's got to be killing her not to have anyone to talk with, whine to, blame.  heheheeeeeeeee. 

I bought that copy of Enquirer today and read it.  gag me. 

And I call on all of it. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:31 PM »

I was watching on FOX cam ... when she entered ... and when LE arrived.  They rang the doorbell/knocked and the FOX reporter noted how long it took her to answer the door.  Certainly more than a few minutes ... and unless she was in the bathroom in the middle of a BM ... longer than it would take to walk through that small home.  I was amazed that LE just scolded her and sent her to her car ... no pat down or anything.  Though maybe they couldn't do that since they didn't have the warrant signed yet?  I dunno?

Baez will certainly bring up all this crap during the trial ... reasonable doubt and all that.  I don't think he can get a mistrial on "mistakes" ... he could only get a mistrial if he can prove LE blatantly did things to evidence or to sway the case in their favor.  I think?!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????

No thet do not wear their own!!  LOL  Who would bring Casey any now?? 

BJ    I didn't think ss!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.