May 29, 2024, 02:07:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377429 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #260 on: December 30, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????
oh and just like KC did, they are allowed to purchase more of each thru commissary

No thet do not wear their own!!  LOL  Who would bring Casey any now?? 

BJ    I didn't think ss!

Hi Monkey, yes all state and federal inmates are issued three pairs of underwear, three pairs of socks, and three bras. Two jumpsuits,2 towels,a toothbrush, bar soap, comb and toothpaste.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #261 on: December 30, 2008, 07:52:35 PM »

Oh Belich says OC ME HAS determined the time of death!  Not releasing it ...  Win for the Prosecutors!
Wow, that is hard to imagine after all that time, and all that was left to Caylee was skeleton, but good news for the prosecutors.
I'm sure it's probably a "window" as to time of death.  But just for them to release that info to the press ... I'm thinking it must be good for the "good guys."

I had posted yesterday about seeing a couple of shows on the guy from the body farm. A husband had killed his wife, and she had been "missing" for months. Her body was found wrapped in a carpet. The body farm guy did his study and gave LE the results. When it went to trial, and the truth came out, he had only missed the time of death by 15 minutes. I think they will get really close to Caylee's time of death.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: December 30, 2008, 07:53:25 PM »

Just wanted to check if my new avatar would show up!

Hi HH!

Is this your baby?  She is so Pretty and white.

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: December 30, 2008, 07:53:57 PM »

"Something huge they are covering up"......AHHHHHH  YEP !!!!

I have felt from the beginning, there was something much larger than just a missing child in this sceniero.

I can't shake the feeling that somehow the NG case is related in this. She was a psychologist at UCF counseling services where evidently CA went for counseling. A ZG was the office manager who had her computer stolen, but not one other computer in that office was stolen. The date NG was killed was the 10th of June, and CA kept telling KC to be "careful" in JB park. The date they ALL gave for Caylee's disappearance was 9th of June.

Now, we have a filming of the place by a PI hired by Baez and the Anthonys, who is not really a PI but his goofy wife claims he is. She was the one who was with the "drunken cowboy" raising such h*ll at BP when LP was trying to search there.

Then we have the guy who ws selling chop shop parts out of Jacksonville, who KC claimed was her friend.

There is "something" missing..........and I am still searching a number of things.

I have ALWAYS thought that the fact that this Zenaida Gonzalez's computer was stolen was very coincidental - maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all.  I just don't know how it all ties in because there are SO many possibilities.

Then there were those creepy dolls posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add words which say those creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw a poster here who had posted here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

Those creepy doll videos, were really strange, I got a bad feeling when I watched that.

Is there a link for these doll videos?  TIA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2008, 07:54:33 PM »

Oh Belich says OC ME HAS determined the time of death!  Not releasing it ...  Win for the Prosecutors!

yep get casey another reese's peanut butter cup....she's gonna need them in the big house!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

In court papers Baez disagrees arguing there is a chance such questioning would delve in to privileged information he is not ethically allowed to disclose.

An attorney for George and Cindy Anthony they are considering giving investigators access to information Casey gathered after splitting with Baez in October and working for the Anthonys since that time.

In a phone conversation Tuesday, Casey said he is willing to answer investigators' questions.

Sorry if this has already been posted.
Is this from today? LE investigators? She answered them back in July when she was at her imaginary job. Like she will really tell the d*mn truth. What kind of questions will she answer? Zanny took her. I reached out. Absofreakinlutely. I HATE CASEY ANTHONY!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

Wow, that is hard to imagine after all that time, and all that was left to Caylee was skeleton, but good news for the prosecutors.

Bugs......dead or alive will tell a story. Just ask Grissom Smile

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 30, 2008, 07:55:18 PM »

I'm sure it's probably a "window" as to time of death.  But just for them to release that info to the press ... I'm thinking it must be good for the "good guys."

I had posted yesterday about seeing a couple of shows on the guy from the body farm. A husband had killed his wife, and she had been "missing" for months. Her body was found wrapped in a carpet. The body farm guy did his study and gave LE the results. When it went to trial, and the truth came out, he had only missed the time of death by 15 minutes. I think they will get really close to Caylee's time of death.
Yes, I did a lot of reading up on the Body Farm after reading the book by Patricia Cromwell several years ago.  They do amazing work ... and I really think they can get her time of death down to a matter of a few weeks.  Fingers crossed.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 30, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »

When listening to Lee and Casey in the Jailhouse conversation Lee was concerned with her Blackjack(Phone)Did it have E-mail,as well as Photo capability?Was it downloaded on a computer like a "Blackberry" that way you can access your e-mail from phone?Any thoughts on the Blackjack and it's relevance to Lee??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 30, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »

In court papers Baez disagrees arguing there is a chance such questioning would delve in to privileged information he is not ethically allowed to disclose.

An attorney for George and Cindy Anthony they are considering giving investigators access to information Casey gathered after splitting with Baez in October and working for the Anthonys since that time.

In a phone conversation Tuesday, Casey said he is willing to answer investigators' questions.

I remember seeing Cindy with a big notebook in several pictures.  I am wondering if these contained the PI's information.  If so, why were they not taken during one of the searches?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #270 on: December 30, 2008, 07:57:06 PM »

Just wanted to check if my new avatar would show up!
What a cutie, Klass posted she gave you my email addy.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »

yep get casey another reese's peanut butter cup....she's gonna need them in the big house!!
Sunny ~ you're gonna have to send her some BIG GIRL PANTIES for her big Reese's Peanut Butter butt! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »

Lee cooperated fully with LE?? 

WHATEVER.........
.... right after they threatened him with aiding/abetting/obstruction/falsifying ... etc etc etc .... 

Earlier on headlinenews a reporter said that the sheriff's office told her that Lee WAS NOT fully cooperating despite what Mr. Luka says.

Imagine my surprise.......NOT!

Wonder why the spin?  Cuz gosh, we read the reports back when it was said that Lee did not cooperate!  There is NO need for anyone to pretty it all up and try to make it look like he did when he didn't.  Yet they continue to try.  Just gotta wonder whyyyyy?  Has Lee done something so awful that they are trying to make him out to be a saint before the shit hits the fan? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

Is this from today? LE investigators? She answered them back in July when she was at her imaginary job. Like she will really tell the d*mn truth. What kind of questions will she answer? Zanny took her. I reached out. Absofreakinlutely. I HATE CASEY ANTHONY!

Not Casey Anthony...the detective Casey (last name) 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2008, 07:58:13 PM »

I just don't get it.  I can understand CA covering (not something I would do) but ... guilt and/or 'my perfect family' scenario coming undone.  George and Lee ... I don't understand.  There always has to be something in it for the abetter ... (and I believe every one of them helped in the cover up.)  What's in it for them?  Any monkey?

Just CA's wrath ... I can't buy that.  CA wearing the pants in the family ... I can't buy that either.  There has to be something that would make CA, GA, LA ... (and others) cover up the fact that Casey murdered Caylee ...  Has to be something HUGE I'd think.

And just wondering about this Kronk character ... (who I've not thought had anything to do with any of this ... but just that niggling feeling) ... his first 3 calls came in when?  Is it anytime close to the time that the As hooked up with KidFinders (who don't find kids) ?  Any connection that can be found between him and the KidFinders couple I wonder ???

I have felt from the beginning, there was something much larger than just a missing child in this sceniero.

I can't shake the feeling that somehow the NG case is related in this. She was a psychologist at UCF counseling services where evidently CA went for counseling. A ZG was the office manager who had her computer stolen, but not one other computer in that office was stolen. The date NG was killed was the 10th of June, and CA kept telling KC to be "careful" in JB park. The date they ALL gave for Caylee's disappearance was 9th of June.

Now, we have a filming of the place by a PI hired by Baez and the Anthonys, who is not really a PI but his goofy wife claims he is. She was the one who was with the "drunken cowboy" raising such h*ll at BP when LP was trying to search there.

Then we have the guy who ws selling chop shop parts out of Jacksonville, who KC claimed was her friend.

There is "something" missing..........and I am still searching a number of things.
I'm with you on all of this, the only part I don't remember is the guy selling chop shop parts who is a friend of KC.

He was arrested in Jacksonville and was on KC's phone with a lot of calls or texts between them.

His Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/mckeevercomedy

When you google this number 352-6xx-5282 from Casey Anthony’s phone book you find that it is connected with a name of a Frank M. who has apparently been scamming money for auto parts not delivered. The St. Johns Sheriff’s department may have more information on this person. Casey had contact with the phone number on 7/10, 7/11 and 7/12 with text messages that this person has been using. If you read through the pages of lotustalk.com website using the link below** to get to the proper forum pages it will give you a better idea of what he has been doing and anybody else that he may be associated with.

These are the sites that have information including a post with this person picture on it.
**SCAMMER WARNING LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community
Warning....SCAMMER!!! - AudiForums.com
Audi Sport

According to the lotustalk.com website this person has been reported to:
DETECTIVE PHIL G,.WITH THE ST.JOHNS SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT

Frank Mc. Here is his booking record/photos:
http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic...ngnumber=67905

It appears he was arrested for grand theft 11/21/08.

Let me know if this link doesn't work.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm...da15770dfd2669

Here is a little more info I have found so far:

#1 Clermont, FL PD 2/13/07 Impersonating Law officer:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic...ngnumber=67905
(he was driving a 2001 Porsche for this one)

3/4/05 Driving a 1999 Chevrolet, Committed a "Move Over Act" only authorized for emergency vehicles. Using Siren, flashing lights, speeding.

#2 Clermont, FL 5/27/08 Small Claims Judgement $2724.17
http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_co...se_id=12016424
http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_court_records.asp

#2a Clermont Address Map: XXXXX lake valley drive Clermont 34711
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=title

#2b Clermont address= FicticiousCorporate Name, Florida Div of Corporations: Dixie Gun & Ammo:
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficide...m=G07256900035

#3 Orange county traffic infractions, nothing too exciting, small violations:
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...6-592f75bf6db3

#4 St.Johns County Criminal Court. 11/21/08 ARRESTED 3rd Degree Felony, Grand Theft, and 10/17/08 Citation for Racing on HWY and No Valid License:

http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/o..._queryname.asp

He states this is his home address now: XX B. Court, St Augustine, FL 32080 but when I searched online, it is a current house for sale by owner home… (a chance he is legally renting it, of course)...

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 30, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »

JSM- I think the Casey referred to is Dominic Casey, the PI that worked for Baez- not Casey Anthony. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: December 30, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »

That is great news about the time of death.  Dr. G. is so well-respected in the area, too.  This is a definite plus for LE.  Casey had better get prepared to strut her stuff all the way to a prison cell every day for the rest of her life, and that is if they do not reinstate the death penalty. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: December 30, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »

I have ALWAYS thought that the fact that this Zenaida Gonzalez's computer was stolen was very coincidental - maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all.  I just don't know how it all ties in because there are SO many possibilities.

Then there were those creepy dolls posted on YouTube as "Gifts for Caylee RIP" back on June 27. Everyone says that you can go back and change the titles of your videos on YouTube, but that person had 2 videos of those same dolls and both videos said the very same thing in the title ("Caylee RIP") and I just don't see why that person would go back into 2 videos FIVE MONTHS LATER and change their titles and add words which say those creepy dolls were for Caylee so that she could rest in peace! And every single comment from other viewers on those videos was 5 months old (that is, until other people saw a poster here who had posted here about the videos and people started posting new comments to the person -- but before that, everything was from 5 months ago, from June).

Those creepy doll videos, were really strange, I got a bad feeling when I watched that.

Is there a link for these doll videos?  TIA
They're in the forum, but sorry don't have it at finger tip.  Maybe you could use the forum search.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #278 on: December 30, 2008, 07:59:14 PM »

When listening to Lee and Casey in the Jailhouse conversation Lee was concerned with her Blackjack(Phone)Did it have E-mail,as well as Photo capability?Was it downloaded on a computer like a "Blackberry" that way you can access your e-mail from phone?Any thoughts on the Blackjack and it's relevance to Lee??
I'm not sure. I have a palm that I know how to answer, text and sometimes take a picture. Knowing that her cell phone bill was about $500 I bet she had internet, but not a good plan because she had shoddy credit.

I'm on a family plan (thank you Mama), so I have unlimited text and if I knew how to work the internet that is free too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: December 30, 2008, 07:59:21 PM »

HI JSM.   Yes, today.  But they are referring to the PI Dominek Casey.    PS.  I hate Casey, too!!!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.