May 29, 2024, 08:07:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377470 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: December 30, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »

LP said Dominick called Hoover on 15th and said they found her and were going to get her.  Hoover asked Dominick if she was alive and he said no.       

Huh?  On the 15th of what?  So how long has LP known this and if he's known for a while, then why did he want to search in Blanchard Park? 

November.   I know what you mean.. good point....  unless LP didn't believe them at the time.   This case is just plain NUTS!!!!

Thanks Sassy - I just caught that.  It is November.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: December 30, 2008, 09:07:24 PM »

LP said Dominick called Hoover on 15th and said they found her and were going to get her.  Hoover asked Dominick if she was alive and he said no.       

Huh?  On the 15th of what?  So how long has LP known this and if he's known for a while, then why did he want to search in Blanchard Park? 

LP said Hoover told him this the last time LP was down there.  So that leaves me still confused.

LP was searching Blanchard Park in November.   Anyone remember when he left?   Was it before the 15th?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #442 on: December 30, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »

So Hoover was trying to sell the video to someone at NBC?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: December 30, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »

LP said Hoover told him this the last time LP was down there.  So that leaves me still confused.

That was when they found the remains. LP was there then.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: December 30, 2008, 09:08:45 PM »

November.   I know what you mean.. good point....  unless LP didn't believe them at the time.   This case is just plain NUTS!!!!

Thanks Sassy - I just caught that.  It is November.

You're welcome.   This case is so crazy.   confusing at times.       
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: December 30, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »

What LP said to me was a little familar.  I think it might have been on Rob Dick's site.  IIRC, and it is so vague now, nothing came of it, so the statement about going and getting her was dismissed.  Not even sure I hear it a Rob's, but think so.  So many rumors all the time, I try not to hold on to them.  This is one maybe I should have paid more attention too.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: December 30, 2008, 09:09:20 PM »

LP was searching Blanchard Park in November.   Anyone remember when he left?   Was it before the 15th?

He came back when they found the remains and that is when he was talking about being told.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: December 30, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »

We need to remember that the evidence was in KC's car which will convict her.

Any others who have had a part in this cover-up and/or other things need to be prosecuted to the full extent of law.

Very true Turbo!! 

By the way, that is one gorgeous Shepherd in your avatar!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: December 30, 2008, 09:09:33 PM »

Caylee's body is at the funeral home!!!!!! i know it's not really Caylee anymore, but who leaves their granddaughter in a funeral home indefinetly!!!! I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: December 30, 2008, 09:10:15 PM »

Most of the time I think LP is so full of crepe
He has been wrong on every prediction so far except the baby is dead
If he is right about his 'daisy chain' I will be very surprised

LP is full of crap half the time.. I would want him as a witness for the prosecution - The defense would have a field day with him regarding all of his theories. All of his theories change week by week::MonkeyNoNo::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: December 30, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »

Yes it was before the 15th because the 15th was on a weekend and they booted him out before the weekend of the 15th.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: December 30, 2008, 09:11:29 PM »

We need to remember that the evidence was in KC's car which will convict her.

Any others who have had a part in this cover-up and/or other things need to be prosecuted to the full extent of law.

Very true Turbo!! 

By the way, that is one gorgeous Shepherd in your avatar!!

Thank you. He is my "baby."

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: December 30, 2008, 09:13:00 PM »

He came back when they found the remains and that is when he was talking about being told.

I guess since Sin-dy- George and Lee have their mouths duct tape they have to get others to spin stories now...  <a href="http://::MonkeyTongue::" target="_blank">http://::MonkeyTongue::</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: December 30, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »

LP does have an FBI contact.  The FBI guy was on NG and said that you could take a promise (think is was a promise) that LP made to the bank. 

Don't throw nanners at the messenger.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: December 30, 2008, 09:14:23 PM »

On Dana Pretzer - Robin Sax is saying she has never seen a case where the entire family has lawyered up like this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: December 30, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »

LP does have an FBI contact.  The FBI guy was on NG and said that you could take a promise (think is was a promise) that LP made to the bank. 

Don't throw nanners at the messenger.

Wasn't that an ex-FBI person?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: December 30, 2008, 09:15:06 PM »

Yes it was before the 15th because the 15th was on a weekend and they booted him out before the weekend of the 15th.

OK.  And when they booted him out of Blanchard Park, he didn't go back to Orlando until December, right??
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: December 30, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

I was watching on FOX cam ... when she entered ... and when LE arrived.  They rang the doorbell/knocked and the FOX reporter noted how long it took her to answer the door.  Certainly more than a few minutes ... and unless she was in the bathroom in the middle of a BM ... longer than it would take to walk through that small home.  I was amazed that LE just scolded her and sent her to her car ... no pat down or anything.  Though maybe they couldn't do that since they didn't have the warrant signed yet?  I dunno?

Baez will certainly bring up all this crap during the trial ... reasonable doubt and all that.  I don't think he can get a mistrial on "mistakes" ... he could only get a mistrial if he can prove LE blatantly did things to evidence or to sway the case in their favor.  I think?!

oooooooooo!!     That surely doesn't look good for Mallory! 

For Caylee's sake, and for justice, am sure hoping that LE has done every single thing by the letter.  Just don't want the defense having anything to strike back with when the prosecution backs them into the corner. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: December 30, 2008, 09:15:27 PM »

Caylee's body is at the funeral home!!!!!! i know it's not really Caylee anymore, but who leaves their granddaughter in a funeral home indefinetly!!!! I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

The same insane family that left her rotting in the woods.....THESE PEOPLE DO NOT PLAY WITH A NORMAL DECK.  THEY ARE ALL CRAZY.  IT IS ALWAYS.....JUST ME.....JUST ME....JUST ME...NEVER ABOUT CAYLEE.

I HOPE THEY ALL GET CONVICTED....GO TO PRISON....LOSE THE HOUSE, THEIR VEHICLES, THE HOLE DARN SHOOTEN MATCH...SERVES THEM RIGHT.  DARN LIARS.....

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #459 on: December 30, 2008, 09:15:32 PM »

A great big howdy and welcome to all the new monkeys swinging thru the cage!!   

And howdy to the lurkers and guests, you know you want to be part of all this, and very likely you have plenty to say!!  So jump on in, anywhere will do!   

Heya Wyks, how was your holiday?? Anything new and interesting monkey? How bout that Lee possibly getting indicted?

Hey NO1ZLADIE!  Mine was tolerable thanks, how about yours?  Only thing new was what we heard in here yesterday, and that was a bit overwhelming.  I love that Lee is possibly getting indicted, and am hoping that G&C aren't too far behind him!  They just better bring the paddy wagon and round up all the PI's and attorneys too!     Wouldn't that be something?   

I only watch NG last night for about 30 seconds, and reading the headline was enough to let me go get drunk in peace. I sure hope whomsoever is involved in any way, PAYS. I don't get into all the talk about c&g helping, or being there, but i think there is definitely something fishy about cindy. IMO lee is being chased because of what he did to the computer, he definitely did it because KC was reopening files on her comp the day before she was arrested, and was on her facebook the afternoon she picked amy up from the airport. so for it all of a sudden not to work tells us what happened. I cant wait till the trial. im glad they found caylee.
My holiday was suprisingly very fun, and rewarding, i got chance by chanel, some versace sunglasses, a bomber jacket with fur, some herbal supplements (pot). haha. so it was a great christmas, and the new year is definitely something i look forward to.
Geez this case is wiping me out. cant wait for school to start to get my mind off of it.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.