May 29, 2024, 12:20:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377418 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: December 30, 2008, 09:53:49 PM »

Good Evening Monks.. couldn't catch up, had to skip quite a few pages.  

Wyk...a lot of what you asked about the searches goes to LE having to have a REASON to request a search warrant IF someone objects.  And then they have to be SPECIFIC as to what they are going in for.  They just can't barge into any person's home and search.  They were only allowed to go into the A's after they had probable cause from finding something at the body site to tie in.

Seems like when they questioned Mallory, she must have explained (like the neighbors confirmed) that she goes there at the same time every day to feed the dogs.  Perhaps if that explanation didn't fly...then they would have been able to justify it to a judge to search her.

All of her friends voluntarily gave LE their phones for them to copy/download the info on them.  They made sure they all swore to that fact in their statement.

The notes coming from Casey to the family through Baez is what I hope they have a lot of.  You can bet there is some good stuff there!

And yes, they totally botched the 911 calls..however, I don't think it was deliberate nor would they have been able to know much more than they do now as the body was already out there for 2 months.  

About Cindy going thru the purse, when Lee told the detectives about that, they didn't sound too happy.

Everything you've said here makes sense, BluesyGram, darn it.  lol    It's just that I wish LE could've searched everything and everywhere, just based on any suspicions they might have had, to see if they might find something.  lol  Needing a search warrant for something precise, at the beginning of an investigation when a lot of evidence could get past them, seems like it would tie their hands, cuz they don't know exactly what they need to look for yet.  Hmmmm.. did that make sense?  lol  It's frustrating..  I guess I would have liked for them to have been able to go in all these places and just say, 'hands up, against the wall, no one move!'.    

I been watching too much tv.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 30, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

I believe George is gonna end up with everything while the rest of the family sits in a jail cell!

You could be right. He may be the only one who told the truth and if that is the case, he may be the only one out of jail.

I can't say that I am not suspicious of him, but I also don't know WHAT he told LE or the GJ either.

Wouldn't that be "some karma?"
I can almost tell you for a fact thats what is gonna happen........but I cant prove it right now and so I will put IMO....right here......

It will be a great start to 09' if they arrest whomever is involved in this..I pray your right HigherHopes

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #522 on: December 30, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome newbies

I'm not caught up yet so forgive me if this has been posted

On NG LP said Dominik Casey called Hoover and told them they found her and he asked is she alive and he said no.
So they went to the wooded area and DC went looking and Hoover taped him looking.
This was on Nov 15th
LP said he saw the tape and they were off about 200 feet or yards
But when Meterreader went to look all the calls in Aug he was off about 600 feet or yards.
So what LP is saying that the daisy chain starts with someone telling (A's, Casey, JB, Lee) NC where the body is and he tells the meterreader guy so when the meter reader can't find the body then NC goes and has a look and hoover video's it but they can't find her so NC or the (A's, Lee, A's or JB) tell him right where to look and he finds her.
So the way it looks someone knew that little Caylee was in that spot. But who is that one person that was doing the telling
LP also said that DC was not working for JB at this time but for the A's

monkey hugs

Self edit

the NC are DC = Dominik Casey

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #523 on: December 30, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »

I just left crazy Joy's chatroom, I can't believe I was over there reading, but was very interesting. Supposedly George and Cindy are godparents to Joy's kids. One of the people gave out Amy H phone number, said she called her the other night. 

Interesting.  Do you have a link to her chat?    What did she say to Amy H?   could she get in trouble for doing that?

I think these idiots' brains left with their daughter - like on June 15th.  They are SO not bright.  Why on earth do they associate with such loons?  Actually, I think I know the answer to that question.  Anyone with half a brain (or even a bit less) wouldn't hang out with people like them.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #524 on: December 30, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

I just left crazy Joy's chatroom, I can't believe I was over there reading, but was very interesting. Supposedly George and Cindy are godparents to Joy's kids. One of the people gave out Amy H phone number, said she called her the other night. 

Interesting.  Do you have a link to her chat?    What did she say to Amy H?   could she get in trouble for doing that?
Well here is where it gets crazy. Amy supposedly told this person that what Casey did to Caylee was evil, but she has no ill feelings towards Casey. http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: December 30, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »

Didn't some smart monkey find us the report where Joy got her charges of running from the cops dismissed because of her mental condition?

And didn't her husband get arrested for child abuse?

PS.  I hope I am remembering this correctly as I wouldn't want to start a rumor like this.  But I think the actual record was posted so we all got to see it for ourselves.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #526 on: December 30, 2008, 10:00:41 PM »

My head is just spinning.......trying to make sense of it and tie it all up in a bow is impossible.  I do think that this whole video thing is going to take the Anthonys down. 

It's like they googled "unsavory characters" and went shopping for crooked slimeballs to further their cause - confusing the public and mucking things up royally.  (They've done a bang-up job so far, but LE is onto them and has been)

It's ironic, though, isn't it?  Gotta love that boomerang known as karma.

I can't wait to see which Anthony is the first to turn on another.  This is going to be even better than I had imagined. 

EVIL attracts EVIL and the strongest and most powerful evil will destroy the "lesser evils" to further their purpose.  

Looks like we will see WHO is still standing in the end.

Any chance you'll share who you think it might be?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:21 PM »

I believe George is gonna end up with everything while the rest of the family sits in a jail cell!

You could be right. He may be the only one who told the truth and if that is the case, he may be the only one out of jail.

I can't say that I am not suspicious of him, but I also don't know WHAT he told LE or the GJ either.

Wouldn't that be "some karma?"
I can almost tell you for a fact thats what is gonna happen........but I cant prove it right now and so I will put IMO....right here......

It will be a great start to 09' if they arrest whomever is involved in this..I pray your right HigherHopes
dont know for sure when its all gonna come down, but It would be justice served for little caylee if they all have to pay for not protecting her and then lying for the monster who killed her!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »

Didn't some smart monkey find us the report where Joy got her charges of running from the cops dismissed because of her mental condition?

And didn't her husband get arrested for child abuse?

PS.  I hope I am remembering this correctly as I wouldn't want to start a rumor like this.  But I think the actual record was posted so we all got to see it for ourselves.
That's what I remember.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:43 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA, RED AND ROBIN SAX!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: December 30, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »

Well here is where it gets crazy. Amy supposedly told this person that what Casey did to Caylee was evil, but she has no ill feelings towards Casey. http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

Thanks for the link.   I can't see Amy saying that!?!    What do you think about that?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 30, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »

Thanks for the link.   I can't see Amy saying that!?!    What do you think about that?
I have to say I was shocked.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: December 30, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »

Great show Dana! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: December 30, 2008, 10:04:36 PM »

I'm home again and have been trying desperately to get caught up, but no go.  I'll watch the NG repeat, hit the hay, and try to sync up with monks tomorrow.  Goodnight all.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #534 on: December 30, 2008, 10:05:37 PM »

I'm home again and have been trying desperately to get caught up, but no go.  I'll watch the NG repeat, hit the hay, and try to sync up with monks tomorrow.  Goodnight all.

Night, blurrymonkey.  Sleep well.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: December 30, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

Good night blurrymonkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 30, 2008, 10:06:45 PM »

So many things are going thru your head when doing an interview like that and so little time to expand on your thoughts.

However, I would be remiss if I did not give a huge shout out and thank you to Klaas.  Thank you for all you do. 

A special thanks to all the SM mods of 2008 ... you rock.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: December 30, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »

CASEY CAN SUFFER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.  I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE REST OF THEM TO DISCOVERY COVE IN ORLANDO.

Feed them one by one to the alligators. 

Wouldn't it be fun to chloroform them, tape their mouth, put them in a bag and place them close to the alligators and let them wake up there?

The alligators would probably turn a blind eye to such trash as the Anthony's.... could you blame them....

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 30, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »

So the Anthony's don't go to even go to the jail to say hello, we miss you, we love you, we are thinking of you, we are praying for you, we are so sad that that Caylee is dead, is there anything we can do for you?  They don't go on THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, OR THE DAY THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER IS CONFIRMED TO BE DEAD, but they want the state to let Casey out of jail to go to the funeral of the child she has killed?

Please pass the anti-psychotic drugs, these people are driving me crazy!

Quoting myself......wouldn't you think you would want to talk over the funeral arrangements with your daughter, even if she couldn't go?  You know, Casey we are so sorry you can't be there, but what would you like for us to do, what kind of flowers, casket, etc......

No.  It's not like she's just sick or something and can't go.  The funeral is taking place because she murdered Caylee.  I wouldn't ask her a d*mn thing.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: December 30, 2008, 10:09:10 PM »

So many things are going thru your head when doing an interview like that and so little time to expand on your thoughts.

However, I would be remiss if I did not give a huge shout out and thank you to Klaas.  Thank you for all you do. 

A special thanks to all the SM mods of 2008 ... you rock.

Thanks Red! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.