June 01, 2024, 09:59:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377787 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »

CNN:

Marva Hinton says Lee's atty is worried that Lee may be charged.   Claims Lee is cooperating.   (yeah, right).

Mike Brooks says the A's better start cooperating.    Wonders if KC talked to Lee while they were alone at the house. 

I bet the two of them did a lot of communication via pen and pad, they were afraid to talk I bet, thinking the house was bugged.

I bet you are right....IT'S AMAZING!! 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2008, 05:21:38 PM »

You and I both.  I dress like Herb Tarlek from WKRP in Cinncinnati.

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

Sweats and Tees and Old Spice?????  Be still my Heart!!!!

Who's your daddy..... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2008, 05:22:44 PM »

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

Sweats and Tees and Old Spice?????  Be still my Heart!!!!

"If your grandpa didn't wear Old Spice....  You wouldn't be here!"  Ha!  Sorry for OT

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »

Sorry to steer the topic elsewhere, but something has been confusing me for a while.  If I'm correct, Casey was seeing Mark Hawkins while Lee was seeing Mark's ex, Tara.  Casey was very angry when discussing Tara.  Does anyone know which jailhouse video this is? 

Also, does anyone know how they all got together?  I haven't really seen info that Mark was part of any group of Casey's friends.

And, JMO, I thought Lee's MySpace rant about her was disgusting.  I can't imagine why Mallory would be with him.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2008, 05:23:27 PM »

If my granddaughter was missing the first thing I would have done was to have a press conference pleading for her safe return.  Once the evidence came back from the body farm, etc. I would not have allowed my daughter to stay in my home.  I would not have been in the public trying to raise resonable doubt for my daughter.  I would have kept a low profile but helped TES and LE in trying to find out what happened to my grandchild.  I would have had a polygraph done and gave LE anything they wanted. 
Why do innocent people need attorney's and why do they care if their house is bugged?  If I remember correctly the current attorney of GA and CA said he was hired I believe the day before the body was found.  Hmmmm! 
I think that Mallory needs to run run run as fast as she can but like someone said earlier if she hasn't left yet she probably won't.  Sorry for my rant but I just can't believe how these wackos are acting.  Also, they said the main contributor to KC's account in jail is GA.  WTH!  She killed his granddaughter that he says he loved.  They have never shown any love for this baby.  She is just their gravy train.  None of them are working.  How do they pay thier bills? 
Sorry, I just had to get that rant off my chest. 
I think ... If I were GA or CA ... and I didn't know where Caylee's body (or Caylee) was ... I would have allowed KC back in my home ... the difference being ... at the end of the day I either would have known where to find my granddaughter ... or KC would be in an urn somewhere.  The whole 'we didn't question her' 'we didn't talk about it' - while she was back home is very telling ... WHO DOES THAT?  NO ONE!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »

CNN:

Marva Hinton says Lee's atty is worried that Lee may be charged.   Claims Lee is cooperating.   (yeah, right).

Mike Brooks says the A's better start cooperating.    Wonders if KC talked to Lee while they were alone at the house. 

Thanks. 

You're very welcome!    Nothing really new that we didn't already know about.   But I liked Mike Brooks asking the question "Why was the PI there in the first place!!!!"     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »

Sorry to steer the topic elsewhere, but something has been confusing me for a while.  If I'm correct, Casey was seeing Mark Hawkins while Lee was seeing Mark's ex, Tara.  Casey was very angry when discussing Tara.  Does anyone know which jailhouse video this is? 

Also, does anyone know how they all got together?  I haven't really seen info that Mark was part of any group of Casey's friends.

And, JMO, I thought Lee's MySpace rant about her was disgusting.  I can't imagine why Mallory would be with him.

What did Lee's myspace say about her?   I missed that.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »

Eeew ... I hadn't heard about the Lee/Tara thing.  The only thing I knew was Casey's big freak out about her in the interview (and I don't remember which one, sorry) ... I so wondered what that was about ... maybe that explains it.

Also don't know about Lee's MS rant?  What was it about?

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »

Someone posted an old MySpace rant from him that was very abusive and discussed their sexual exploits in some detail.  I don't have a link back to it, but you probably wouldn't want to read it anyway.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »

A little while back, a poster put the content of Lee's myspace rants...I'm not sure if it's still here or if Klaas removed them..it was a few threads back

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2008, 05:31:59 PM »

No need for me to dress up at the end of this dirt road.The mail man is the most company we have out here during the week,and he is like the mail man from the movie "The Funny Farm." Tee shirt and sweats are all that's required on the lake right now. 

I wonder if Casey is eating all those snacks or trading them? 
Is she close enough to other inmates to trade stuff with them?  I don't know how the whole jail setup is ... sorry ... (or I guess I'm not sorry ~ means I haven't been in one at least  ...)
From my experience working in corrections I can say that there is little chance that Casey is remotely close to any other inmates. Even if she is housed in a common area she is kept locked up in her own cell when the others are out, and anyone approaching her cell door is reprimanded quickly and heavily. I don't know about her housing situation, but my guess is a medical, suicide watch area where she is watched 24/7 no privacy and no contact. For the most part county jails are actually more strict on these policies than state prisons. We had an inmate like Casey at one time, and even though she was housed in a "pod" each inmate has their own cell, and when she was allowed out all others were locked up, and vice versa. And her cell was watched VERY closely.

Good to know.  I hope she is miserable!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »

o/t Klaas - sent you an email earlier!!  TIA

MyTime.... You make me smile every time I see you. Thank you. 
You look so BEAUTIFUL!   

pb

Thank You!  And I hear fashion is your Passion too!! 

Wonder if and when Lee will be arrested!  This case is too bizzarre!  The whole family is beyond help, IMHO!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2008, 05:32:49 PM »

Lee cooperated fully with LE?? 

WHATEVER.........

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2008, 05:32:59 PM »

A little while back, a poster put the content of Lee's myspace rants...I'm not sure if it's still here or if Klaas removed them..it was a few threads back

Thanks SS.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2008, 05:34:03 PM »

What could Casey have accomplished in such a short time with the shovel?

I always thought that maybe she tried to bury Caylee in the back yard but found out how much work was involved, and ran into too many fire ants - so she gave up on that idea.   Then put her back into her trunk.   jmo

I never though Casey went to bury Caylee in the back yard. I think she used the next door shovel wraped in a plactic bag to move the body and had in put in a container or a placed in another plastic bag ( double wrapped) and other evidence from the car and wash some of the evidence off in the back yard. Caylee's clothes were taken off @ that time.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »

CYNINOREGON - worked in corrections!!  Then you must know Mr. Fred Monem!!   LOL
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »

Someone posted an old MySpace rant from him that was very abusive and discussed their sexual exploits in some detail.  I don't have a link back to it, but you probably wouldn't want to read it anyway.

Interesting.   Thanks!    Lee's a dog.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2008, 05:34:29 PM »

Does anyone remember when the lady took the A's garbage and found a note that KC had written her dad I think about security?  That tells me that they thought the house was bugged then.  I bet they did a lot of writing back and forth.  I wonder how they destroyed stuff that may have been incriminating? 
JMO of course ... but I honestly think that's why Mallory went there after the remains were found ... I think they all knew it was Caylee ... because they knew that's where she was ... the only thing that caught them off guard is they were in California when it happened ... Mallory didn't appear to be carrying anything out - but noticed that LE didn't search her at all ... just let her go ... and she had on that HUGE shirt that made her look pregnant ... could have had all sorts of papers/flash drives/CDs etc ...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2008, 05:34:44 PM »

No holiday visitors for jailed Casey Anthony.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18383865/detail.html

WOOHOO!!!  The biotch had to sit there by herself!!  She'd better get used to it...I have a feeling she is gonna be here a l-o-n-g time!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.