May 29, 2024, 02:48:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 377434 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #920 on: December 31, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »

Just read the following post from yesterday;  The phone call (highlighted) was not to Shirley.  This is a call from Cindy's cell phone to Casey.  I have yet to find any calls made to Shirley.  Hope this helps with the confusion 

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:11:48 PM
Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

Quote from: IMissThirdGrade on October 10, 2008, 02:16:48 PM
Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

Oh, this is so unnnerving anymore!

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:23:16 PM
IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Quote from: Dolce on October 10, 2008, 02:25:25 PMThen why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

Quote from: Altruist on October 10, 2008, 03:02:00 PM
Am actually hoping that OCSO got their hands on the answering machine tape & were able to retrieve part of that if it was 9+minute recording that Mrs. Plesea reported to them & tie it into KC's call cuz that would be damning, don't you think?  You know that Mrs. Plesea is to blame by that sociopath & harassing her Grandmother wouldn't be beyond her mentality, she has respect for nobody.  Mrs. Plesea said that the child babbling went on & on, no indication of actual time though, you know KC had that stuff on the laptop, she could have easily done that from any location.
________________________snipped_______________________________________

I am WAY behind.  According to this document it not only wasn't 558 seconds it wasn't made to Shirley but to Tony:

6/26/2008 8:45:48 MOBILE ORIGINATING SMS 14076199286 16319025443  x Tony 0 28.5993563 -81.30325         
 6/26/2006 8:55:23 MOBILE ORIGINATING 14076199286 16232094511    29 28.5993563 -81.30325         
 6/26/2008 10:14:19 MOBILE TERMINATING 16319025443 14076199286 x  Tony 612 28.5993533 -81.30325         
 6/26/2008 11:36:57 MOBILE TERMINATING 14073034731 14076199286 x   5 SB 28.5993533 -81.30325         
 6/26/2008 13:26:39 MOBILE TERMINATING SMS 1697724 14076199286 TEXT   0 28.5553389 -81.2956361

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=10

Do I understand this correctly Klaas?

Blue = Tony

Red = Casey

Green = ???? maybe Cindy ??

If so..doesn't that make KCJ's post correct ??? 

I don't see Shirley in the call do you?  I also don't see 558 seconds I see 5 SB.  I don't know if the spreadsheet I linked to is correct though.

Many of the calls are not named..but the green is Cindy..it shows on another page...and I don't know what 5SB is..there are a couple of XXB calls on other pages but I have no clue as to what it might stand for..maybe someone with a cell phone might know??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: December 31, 2008, 10:54:41 AM »

How long does a funeral parlor keep remains, when someone doesn't make funeral plans? This is so strange to me, I have never known anyone not to make plans rather quickly. If they are holding off plans waiting for immunity, poor Caylee it is almost like she is being murdered again.

Well, I would assume that they're going to hold onto Caylee until the family makes the plans, just because this is such a huge case.   If it were an unidentified person, I would think the body would be returned to the county morgue quickly.  Do we know if Caylee is being cremated? In that case, they can hold her (although they normally don't) for maybe a month or so.  My aunt lost her son and did not want to pick up his remains, despite the mortuary calling continuously... at some point, the mortuary has to move them out.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: December 31, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »

How long does a funeral parlor keep remains, when someone doesn't make funeral plans? This is so strange to me, I have never known anyone not to make plans rather quickly. If they are holding off plans waiting for immunity, poor Caylee it is almost like she is being murdered again.

IDK but I think in Caylee's case they would for a very long time until the family, LE or the public comes to do something about it. But by law they can only be released to family.

In their minds, C & G "buried" Caylee back in July when they smelled the car and knew she was deceased.  IMO
You are more then likely right, I just can't imagine this. The Anthonys will cooperate with full imunity, the way I see it, there is nothing more for them to contribute, they could have done this months ago, I am going to be livid if immunity is granted to them.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: December 31, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »

Are ya kidding us?  Scared??  Heck no!  We are curious monkeys after all.  heh

<insert pic here of the monkey with nose pressed against the cage bars, trying to see better>    

[/quote]

Wyks, you really shouldn't set yourself up for such dissapointment.     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: December 31, 2008, 10:57:42 AM »

The really frightening thing about this wack-o family is that if Cindy had not reacted the way she did when she orginally called 911 and if Casey would have just confided in her about what happened to Caylee, I dont think Caylee would have ever been known to be missing let alone found.  Cindy STILL defends her daughter and had Casey told her prior to the 911 calls what happened I really think no one would have ever known little Caylee was missing.

Casey is a spoiled brat and Cindy is the reason why.

ITA Leroy, if Cindy had been told the truth right from the start, Caylee could have disappeared into the night with no one else the wiser. All they had to say to everyone is that she was given up for adoption. Period, end of story. Yes there would have been the Oh how could you!?? lines from friends and family but adoptions happen all the time and KC was a young mother. It could have been plausible!

Plausible - until her body was found..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: December 31, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

Will the trial be televised?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: December 31, 2008, 11:00:32 AM »

Will the trial be televised?
I like your style!
I would like to know too.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: December 31, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »

IDK but I think in Caylee's case they would for a very long time until the family, LE or the public comes to do something about it. But by law they can only be released to family.

In their minds, C & G "buried" Caylee back in July when they smelled the car and knew she was deceased.  IMO
You are more then likely right, I just can't imagine this. The Anthonys will cooperate with full imunity, the way I see it, there is nothing more for them to contribute, they could have done this months ago, I am going to be livid if immunity is granted to them.

They have to show that the information they have so far not seen fit to give LE is worth them getting immunity in exchange. I have a feeling that the case against Casey is already strong enough without it..
Where are these people going to be able to live/work when all their lies are finally revealed?
If I hear NG say "they are grieving grandparents" one more time I shall spit!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: December 31, 2008, 11:02:59 AM »

In the video the day the remains were found, Mallory was "pretty hefty."  If you notice she had on a big shirt and could have easily been pregnant. I don't have anything to compare it with, since I have not seen any pictures of her prior, but if she is not pregnant, she is overweight.
Oh I didn't know it was just a rumor. I wish her the best prego or otherwise.
No reason to drag another innocent into this mess.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #929 on: December 31, 2008, 11:04:05 AM »

I don't think that Cindy should have been allowed to touch the contents of Casey's pocketbook. Taking money was evidence tampering. Who knows what else she took!

LE screwed up on that one, also leaving the car and letting Lee go get KC's belongings! This just seems basic to me! LE is supposed to take control of those things, not the family!! 

There you go again....And i meant to say "Get better soon Boo" but if you keep drinking away you won't feel a thing soon enough! 

You are so on target that LE has to share in the blame game as well. I mean come on...The police walk all around the Anthony's place and NO ONE questions the car that reeks of human decomp???? The smell was so bad it still smells to this day! They respond to the home and drive Casey all over the neighborhood to look for the nanny and they walk past a car that smells like that and they leave???I have always found this strange.

And I think Cindy states that a female officer WAS present when she dumped out Casey's pocketbook and she said it was OK to take the money and the cops did not take the purse either. Weird.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #930 on: December 31, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »

Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey!!

So if it is true that Casey was given a referral for JB from an inmate....well, to me that would be kinda like a woman getting a referral for a gynecologist from a guy!        

I think that's what KC said..If you believe her 

Mornin Leroy...I have your avi on my photo bucket for applicable graphic expressions only it says "you are driving me bananas"....I won't use it anymore since it is your avi now 

Morning Boo...I saw you up there and I'm with you on breakfast...  Trimm is always up early cooking something...she's making me hungry and my New Years resolution is to take off a few pounds which I've managed to accumulate sitting at this dang computer all day 

Why thank you SS.  I prefer to be a streaker but was afraid I was scaring some monkeys away!    

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #931 on: December 31, 2008, 11:04:59 AM »

Does anyone have any theories about the menus that Cindy and Casey talked about during the jailhouse conversations.  I am wondering if Cindy thought at that point that Casey had, or had planned on, giving Caylee away and that is why she thought the menus were for Caylee.  Casey seems to be trying to convince Cindy that they were for her and not Caylee.  It was strange.

I have always wondered that myself. Anybody??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 31, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »

In the video the day the remains were found, Mallory was "pretty hefty."  If you notice she had on a big shirt and could have easily been pregnant. I don't have anything to compare it with, since I have not seen any pictures of her prior, but if she is not pregnant, she is overweight.
Oh I didn't know it was just a rumor. I wish her the best prego or otherwise.
No reason to drag another innocent into this mess.

I agree JJ.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #933 on: December 31, 2008, 11:06:29 AM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com

Is anyone else getting a feeling of family members vs. family members here?

Yep, Family Feud.

That's great CC.   You always have the best pictures!!!       

Glad you like them SassyCat.  Have a great New Year!!

Do No Evil 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #934 on: December 31, 2008, 11:06:49 AM »

The really frightening thing about this wack-o family is that if Cindy had not reacted the way she did when she orginally called 911 and if Casey would have just confided in her about what happened to Caylee, I dont think Caylee would have ever been known to be missing let alone found.  Cindy STILL defends her daughter and had Casey told her prior to the 911 calls what happened I really think no one would have ever known little Caylee was missing.

Casey is a spoiled brat and Cindy is the reason why.

ITA Leroy, if Cindy had been told the truth right from the start, Caylee could have disappeared into the night with no one else the wiser. All they had to say to everyone is that she was given up for adoption. Period, end of story. Yes there would have been the Oh how could you!?? lines from friends and family but adoptions happen all the time and KC was a young mother. It could have been plausible!

Plausible - until her body was found..

True, but they wouldn't be looking for Caylee and there wouldn't be any DNA on file. She would have ended up one of those Angel Doe's where people can't figure out why no one reported her missing.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: December 31, 2008, 11:07:12 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I'm only half awake this morning, as I couldn't sleep last night after watching NG.  There is something so wrong with this entire puzzle but I can't seem to make all of the pieces fit together.  I can't even keep things straight in my own mind when trying to figure out what really happened.  At first, I thought the PI was putting together a little video to sell to out of town media, highlighting places of interest involving the case.  These woods could have easily been a part of this video, as this was a place where KC hung out as a teen.  So...at first, I thought this was all a part of a way to make money on the PI's part.  But, after much tossing and turning, I'm not sure it's that simple.  I now am convinced this was all an elaborate scheme that was to be KC's big defense shocker.  The plan was for the body to be found...while KC was in jail. But, there had to be evidence that the body was not there before her arrest, thus the PI was sent by JB to film the area that had been described as KC's old hangout.  At the time of the filming, the body was not there but was moved there immediately afterwards.  Now...about the meter reader. I think he was much like many of us and was a sleuth in his own right and kept his eyes and ears open about the case.  He had probably heard that KC used to party in these woods and when he saw something out of the way, he made a call to LE.  Remember, the description of what he saw on that 1st call does not match up with what was found when Caylee's remains were found.  JB had already had a video of the site and after the defense had been granted access to all of the tips that had been called in, he knew this site had been looked at 3 times with nothing found. So, this would be the ideal place to have someone move the body.  Police had been there, Tim Miller had been there and LE had been called there 3 times. Assuming the meter reader was in the area on a regular monthly basis, he might stumble on the body after it was relocated.  I know this sounds nuts and probably has 100 holes in in but this is where my mind is today.
MsJackie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: December 31, 2008, 11:08:04 AM »

Interesting... On 12-9-08  L.P. said on NG quote"  don't ne surprised if Orange County or the FBI don't drop it on us that they have the body somewhere"
then the body is  discovered on 12-22-08.  Does anyone else find this kinda weird ??
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: December 31, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

They have to show that the information they have so far not seen fit to give LE is worth them getting immunity in exchange. I have a feeling that the case against Casey is already strong enough without it..
Where are these people going to be able to live/work when all their lies are finally revealed?
If I hear NG say "they are grieving grandparents" one more time I shall spit!

The only one I really believe that is grieving is George.

MsJackie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:17 AM »

Interesting... On 12-9-08  L.P. said on NG quote"  don't ne surprised if Orange County or the FBI don't drop it on us that they have the body somewhere"
then the body is  discovered on 12-22-08.  Does anyone else find this kinda weird ??

Ooops need to correct myself.  body found on 12-11-08........
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: December 31, 2008, 11:09:17 AM »

Wakey Wakey, eggs and bakey!!

So if it is true that Casey was given a referral for JB from an inmate....well, to me that would be kinda like a woman getting a referral for a gynecologist from a guy!        

I think that's what KC said..If you believe her 

Mornin Leroy...I have your avi on my photo bucket for applicable graphic expressions only it says "you are driving me bananas"....I won't use it anymore since it is your avi now 

Morning Boo...I saw you up there and I'm with you on breakfast...  Trimm is always up early cooking something...she's making me hungry and my New Years resolution is to take off a few pounds which I've managed to accumulate sitting at this dang computer all day 

Why thank you SS.  I prefer to be a streaker but was afraid I was scaring some monkeys away!    

SS, where is our buddy, Bearly??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.