June 21, 2024, 01:43:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378766 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »

I wonder if the shovel was used just for scooping up some dirt where something (Chloroform) may have been spilt outside....or if Caylee's demise wasn't as bloodless as we might think (sorry)

But if that was the case then I would think her poor little bones would show some damage?
[/quote]

I don't even like to think this but...a knife to the throat or wrists..duct tape to stop the blood from spreading..or a screaming child from being heard

No bones involved..

I'm sorry...I feel awful even just writing this 
[/quote]

One would think they would use metal detectors.Did she bury here Blackjack??Just ideas.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »

CNN Headline news update:

Pam Bondi says prosecution will stay focused and stick to timeline.   No one could have killed this child buy KC.

Mike Brooks says focus should be on A family NOW.   Find out what they knew.   They could be in trouble.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2008, 05:10:15 PM »

CNN Headline news is talking about Casey - PI right now

Anything worth noting? I can't get at the T.V. right now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »

I am not buying the excuse that the Anthonys are not calling or visiting Casey and she is not calling them because the conversations are recorded.

They could offer love, support, etc. without exchanging any pertinent into, and you would think that they would want to see each other.

This means that either Baez told all concerned that meetings are now off limits because something incriminating could be blurted out by Casey or one of the parents could lose it and start accusing her, which is quite possible, or that Casey and her parents and Lee are now more distrustful of each other and wondering if one will seek to throw the others under that big ole bus.

Will Casey use the "abuse excuse" and claim that Lee or George or even Cindy mistreated or abused her, thus causing her to be unstable?  Will one of the unjailed Anthonys start to talk about Casey to get immunity for himself or herself? 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »

o/t Klaas - sent you an email earlier!!  TIA

MyTime.... You make me smile every time I see you. Thank you. 
You look so BEAUTIFUL!   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2008, 05:13:19 PM »

You and I both.  I dress like Herb Tarlek from WKRP in Cinncinnati.

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

Sweats and Tees and Old Spice?????  Be still my Heart!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2008, 05:13:25 PM »

I did dress when I was younger but now I live in sweats and tee's..maybe I'll dress up again when I'm  ready for my mid-life crisis 

No need for me to dress up at the end of this dirt road.The mail man is the most company we have out here during the week,and he is like the mail man from the movie "The Funny Farm." Tee shirt and sweats are all that's required on the lake right now. 

I wonder if Casey is eating all those snacks or trading them? 
Is she close enough to other inmates to trade stuff with them?  I don't know how the whole jail setup is ... sorry ... (or I guess I'm not sorry ~ means I haven't been in one at least  ...)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2008, 05:14:33 PM »

CNN:

Marva Hinton says Lee's atty is worried that Lee may be charged.   Claims Lee is cooperating.   (yeah, right).

Mike Brooks says the A's better start cooperating.    Wonders if KC talked to Lee while they were alone at the house. 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2008, 05:15:09 PM »

DOLCE................
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »

No need for me to dress up at the end of this dirt road.The mail man is the most company we have out here during the week,and he is like the mail man from the movie "The Funny Farm." Tee shirt and sweats are all that's required on the lake right now. 

Casey is in solitary I believe..no one to trade with ?
Unless she's being guarded by Sgt. Shultz 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2008, 05:16:25 PM »

CNN Headline news update:

Pam Bondi says prosecution will stay focused and stick to timeline.   No one could have killed this child buy KC.

Mike Brooks says focus should be on A family NOW.   Find out what they knew.   They could be in trouble.
I like Pam Bondi ~ she's so sensible!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2008, 05:16:49 PM »

CNN:

Marva Hinton says Lee's atty is worried that Lee may be charged.   Claims Lee is cooperating.   (yeah, right).

Mike Brooks says the A's better start cooperating.    Wonders if KC talked to Lee while they were alone at the house. 

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »

CNN:

I bet the two of them did a lot of communication via pen and pad, they were afraid to talk I bet, thinking the house was bugged.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2008, 05:17:12 PM »

Who's your daddy..... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2008, 05:18:28 PM »

"The A's were (apparently) born to deceive."

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

If my granddaughter was missing the first thing I would have done was to have a press conference pleading for her safe return.  Once the evidence came back from the body farm, etc. I would not have allowed my daughter to stay in my home.  I would not have been in the public trying to raise resonable doubt for my daughter.  I would have kept a low profile but helped TES and LE in trying to find out what happened to my grandchild.  I would have had a polygraph done and gave LE anything they wanted. 
Why do innocent people need attorney's and why do they care if their house is bugged?  If I remember correctly the current attorney of GA and CA said he was hired I believe the day before the body was found.  Hmmmm! 
I think that Mallory needs to run run run as fast as she can but like someone said earlier if she hasn't left yet she probably won't.  Sorry for my rant but I just can't believe how these wackos are acting.  Also, they said the main contributor to KC's account in jail is GA.  WTH!  She killed his granddaughter that he says he loved.  They have never shown any love for this baby.  She is just their gravy train.  None of them are working.  How do they pay thier bills? 
Sorry, I just had to get that rant off my chest. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »

CNN:

I bet the two of them did a lot of communication via pen and pad, they were afraid to talk I bet, thinking the house was bugged.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »

Is she close enough to other inmates to trade stuff with them?  I don't know how the whole jail setup is ... sorry ... (or I guess I'm not sorry ~ means I haven't been in one at least  ...)
From my experience working in corrections I can say that there is little chance that Casey is remotely close to any other inmates. Even if she is housed in a common area she is kept locked up in her own cell when the others are out, and anyone approaching her cell door is reprimanded quickly and heavily. I don't know about her housing situation, but my guess is a medical, suicide watch area where she is watched 24/7 no privacy and no contact. For the most part county jails are actually more strict on these policies than state prisons. We had an inmate like Casey at one time, and even though she was housed in a "pod" each inmate has their own cell, and when she was allowed out all others were locked up, and vice versa. And her cell was watched VERY closely.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.