June 21, 2024, 01:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378789 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »

Copied from Lee's myspace, snipped from a past post: "Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world."

An Anthony, saying this about Tara??? Oh I forgot, they have never been in denial and are the epitome of a stability.

He should of said this to his own sister too!!! (change weeks to years though!!)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

Thank you Klaasend!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2008, 06:51:55 PM »

I don't think Casey even wore underwear often enough to get used to it.  I think it's a foreign concept to her.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2008, 06:52:12 PM »

I like you avi newfie...i resemble it
Thanks!  Do you like poking people in the eye or having your eye poked?!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????
They are issued underwear. At least in the jail I am aware of. Women are not allowed under wire bras and are usually given sports bras. Guess in Orlando they have to buy their own.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2008, 06:52:58 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I was just talking to friend who asked ...............................................

do the inmates wear their own underwear or are they supplied underwear?  I seem to remember casey buying a sports bra from the commissary.......so what about panties.....I know prison inmates male and female are issued underwear but I don't know about jail inmates?   ANYONE????

No thet do not wear their own!!  LOL  Who would bring Casey any now?? 
And I would bet it isn't the fashionable underwear she is used to wearing, now it is Fruit of the Loom white briefs.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2008, 06:54:23 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

They have to buy their own underwear from the commissary

Some issue their own "undergarments" too!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I think she did..size 6.If I remember correctly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2008, 06:54:33 PM »

Tevye!  Are you out there?  Get the mushroom coughed out?  Do we need 911 in the cage?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2008, 06:54:40 PM »

Copied from Lee's myspace, snipped from a past post: "Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world."

An Anthony, saying this about Tara??? Oh I forgot, they have never been in denial and are the epitome of a stability.
If I remember correctly, didn't Lee say Tara was pregnant with his child, but went back to her husband and had an abortion? Or was that in one of my wacky dreams about this case?

That's how I remember it.  Some were speculating that this is what Cindy meant when she said she didn't want to lose another one.
Thanks I wasn't sure I had read it right. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2008, 06:55:14 PM »

If my granddaughter was missing the first thing I would have done was to have a press conference pleading for her safe return.  Once the evidence came back from the body farm, etc. I would not have allowed my daughter to stay in my home.  I would not have been in the public trying to raise resonable doubt for my daughter.  I would have kept a low profile but helped TES and LE in trying to find out what happened to my grandchild.  I would have had a polygraph done and gave LE anything they wanted. 
Why do innocent people need attorney's and why do they care if their house is bugged?  If I remember correctly the current attorney of GA and CA said he was hired I believe the day before the body was found.  Hmmmm! 
I think that Mallory needs to run run run as fast as she can but like someone said earlier if she hasn't left yet she probably won't.  Sorry for my rant but I just can't believe how these wackos are acting.  Also, they said the main contributor to KC's account in jail is GA.  WTH!  She killed his granddaughter that he says he loved.  They have never shown any love for this baby.  She is just their gravy train.  None of them are working.  How do they pay thier bills? 
Sorry, I just had to get that rant off my chest. 

Grandma2maddie...I totally agree with you.  The actions of ALL OF THEM make me sick...How could they?  She was a 2 year old baby.  I want justice! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »

When I first read this ... I thought it was an e-mail to Casey!  Seriously! 

Hey Pot ... Meet Kettle!
I thought the same at first. I had to re-read it. Pot meet kettle. Too funny.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2008, 06:55:38 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

Oh Mytime, I just noticed your tiara, looking good.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »

An attorney for the Anthonys said they are considering giving investigators access to info the PI gathered after splitting with Baez in Oct, and working for the Anthonys since that time. In a phone conversation the PI said he is willing to answer investigators questions. Wesh.com

Is anyone else getting a feeling of family members vs. family members here?

I like it. 

Like this?  LOL.  If I could draw there would be people under it.

Oh yeah,even better. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2008, 06:57:53 PM »

If I remember correctly, didn't Lee say Tara was pregnant with his child, but went back to her husband and had an abortion? Or was that in one of my wacky dreams about this case?
Not one of your wacky dreams, that's what he said, Joe is ready to bring in the New Year. I'm waiting to put up Zoe's valentine avi. Joe is adorable.
Glad I wasn't dreaming that. Thanks, I took that picture about 3 years ago on New Years Eve. I was really bored, so he got to play dress up. He was 30 pounds heavier then. Zoe will look beautiful in a valentine avatar.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #195 on: December 30, 2008, 06:58:47 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

I think she did..size 6.If I remember correctly. 

She may need a size 9 or 10 now, by the looks of her commissary purchases 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: December 30, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

They are issued underwear. At least in the jail I am aware of. Women are not allowed under wire bras and are usually given sports bras. Guess in Orlando they have to buy their own.

I know F Monem is one missing person that eveyone hopes to find!!    I knew him all too well!!  Know all the "players" involved too!  Glad it was finally exposed!! 
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

Note To Crazy:  Next week remember to buy a size larger!  I'm sending you some new years krispy kremes...
Crazy: But, I'm cute, burp, look at me.  The rules that apply to the rest of the world don't apply to me.  I'm attractive.  I can manipulate others at my will with my girlish figure and natural charm.

Casey finally gets commisary priveledges with her other lunch buddies:
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »

I like you avi newfie...i resemble it
Thanks!  Do you like poking people in the eye or having your eye poked?!

I'm usually the one getting poked

Regrets, I've had a few......
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2008, 07:00:39 PM »

OK...DO NOT LAUGH!!

Oh Mytime, I just noticed your tiara, looking good.

Oh why thank you!  Many don't know this but I truly am a princess!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.