June 21, 2024, 01:45:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #83  (Read 378781 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 30, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »

Snipped

Now, we have a filming of the place by a PI hired by Baez and the Anthonys, who is not really a PI but his goofy wife claims he is. She was the one who was with the "drunken cowboy" raising such h*ll at BP when LP was trying to search there.

Snipped

Her name is Joy Wray, the PI's name is Jim Hoover.  Unless she didn't take his name, he is not her husband.  It is possible she made a claim that her husband was a PI (don't know) and it was assumed it was Hoover.
My husband is a PI, his name is Thomas Magnum.

Heck if she can have a made up husband that is a PI, I can too! 

My brother looks exactly like him. People stop us all the time as ask him if he is "Magum PI"........(he is an attorney and travels a lot)
Please tell me he's single and into pudgy middle aged women!   

Nope...........he is married, but he is middle aged himself.  He is 50. Even if he is my brother he is a good man. Even being an attorney he has morals and won't defend anyone he considers a risk to society. Many of his friends make tons of money by defending drug dealers, and he won't touch them because he considers them the "scum of the earth." So not all lawyers are dishonest or immoral.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 30, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »

"on the 15th" they supposedly knew Caylee was dead, and they were going to go get her.

I missed that part.  Is that what LP said?  Who is the THEY?  Are you talking June 15 or July 15?

They = Dominek Casey and Hoover, the two PIs.

Did they mean November 15?

LP just said that on the 15th..   I think he's making stuff up tonight.

I agree - he didn't make much sense tonight.  IMO the 15th of Nov or Dec doesn't make any sense.

Yeah.  He wasn't very clear.   Heck, maybe he meant August 15  - when the meter reader first called in it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: December 30, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »

LOL...no you aren't!  When someone posted earlier about a link between NG getting killed....I thought WHEN??  I was thinking Nancy Grace for a moment!!  Join the club and here's your sign!!

Thanks Sunny, I thought the same thing, then thought better that no one would kill NG , she would scream the killer to death before they could get at her. Like those old commercials of that lady singing opera and breaking the glass.

hahahaha....I  am glad someone else had that momentary thought!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: December 30, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

Snipped

Now, we have a filming of the place by a PI hired by Baez and the Anthonys, who is not really a PI but his goofy wife claims he is. She was the one who was with the "drunken cowboy" raising such h*ll at BP when LP was trying to search there.

Snipped

Her name is Joy Wray, the PI's name is Jim Hoover.  Unless she didn't take his name, he is not her husband.  It is possible she made a claim that her husband was a PI (don't know) and it was assumed it was Hoover.
My husband is a PI, his name is Thomas Magnum.

Heck if she can have a made up husband that is a PI, I can too! 

My brother looks exactly like him. People stop us all the time as ask him if he is "Magum PI"........(he is an attorney and travels a lot)
Please tell me he's single and into pudgy middle aged women!   

Nope...........he is married, but he is middle aged himself.  He is 50. Even if he is my brother he is a good man. Even being an attorney he has morals and won't defend anyone he considers a risk to society. Many of his friends make tons of money by defending drug dealers, and he won't touch them because he considers them the "scum of the earth." So not all lawyers are dishonest or immoral.  
Aw!  Coming from a sister ... he MUST be a good guy!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #384 on: December 30, 2008, 08:37:49 PM »

The person filling in for NG, just called Hoover a professional videographer?

is it the same one as last night...Jean?  she called caylee, casey numerous times last night...i was ready to bitch slap my TV

That was buggin the crap out of me too!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #385 on: December 30, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »

"on the 15th" they supposedly knew Caylee was dead, and they were going to go get her.

I missed that part.  Is that what LP said?  Who is the THEY?  Are you talking June 15 or July 15?

I have watched it 3 times and still dont understand what date he is referring to. I think Dec. 15th. 
What I'm gathering from LP, on November 15, the two PI's new Caylee was dead, and were going to get her but could not find her. The video is not at the exact location. I really don't know what is up, but if they the PI's knew she was dead, did they tell the Anthony's about the location?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #386 on: December 30, 2008, 08:37:58 PM »

is it the same one as last night...Jean?  she called caylee, casey numerous times last night...i was ready to bitch slap my TV

Yep, that's Court TV's Jean Casares  (CTV Reporter) In Session tv, etc.
She gets names wrong a lot. Nancy must be on vaca till after the 1st.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 30, 2008, 08:38:10 PM »

On NG tonight - so G and C want Casey to be allowed to attend the funeral when it happens. They want their family to "all be together".     
Sometimes their actions just leave me speechless...

i honestly think they are just stalling. wouldn't it be for a judge to decide & i would think that would take time. on one hand i don't think anyone thinks casey should be there but a judge would want to be careful-so it could buy the anthonys time-they are using caylee for everything they can. JMO.

I personally think the taxpayers of Florida have spent enough on that evil witch and it would take millions of dollars for the security for something like that.

I VOTE NO WAY !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 30, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »

The NG fill-in, mispronounces name and gets info wrong.  Where is Nancy?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: December 30, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »

I have watched it 3 times and still dont understand what date he is referring to. I think Dec. 15th. 
What I'm gathering from LP, on November 15, the two PI's new Caylee was dead, and were going to get her but could not find her. The video is not at the exact location. I really don't know what is up, but if they the PI's knew she was dead, did they tell the Anthony's about the location?
If the PIs knew she was dead shouldn't they have called LE?!   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 30, 2008, 08:39:54 PM »

When listening to Lee and Casey in the Jailhouse conversation Lee was concerned with her Blackjack(Phone)Did it have E-mail,as well as Photo capability?Was it downloaded on a computer like a "Blackberry" that way you can access your e-mail from phone?Any thoughts on the Blackjack and it's relevance to Lee??

i didnt really understand the question, but i tried reading into the blackberry story, and my answer was actually very simple. Casey always tells a stitch of truth right? Anthony Lazarro had a blackberry. Tah dah. i think thats where that story came from. nothing more nothing less

Zannie the Nannie probably has it.  She only made up that phone to make it look like she had Jeff Hopkins, Julliette Lewis and ZG's phone number.  Of course, that makes no sense at all because the BJ would have been the "NEW" phone.  And supposedly it wouldn't keep a charge.  So Zannie only called when she had the new phone charged up...but then, she said she had gotten a call that very day from Caylee.

Since she lost the BJ some time ago...(filed a rpt. with Security at Universal)...how could Caylee call her on the BJ and not her old phone?  I am so dizzy.

Hope this explains how LE knew she was FOS from the get-go.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #391 on: December 30, 2008, 08:40:19 PM »

Lee's baby

You owe me a keyboard, thanks. My beer came out my nose on that pic. 
JSM, that must have been extremely attractive... 
Digustingly attractive NOT

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: December 30, 2008, 08:41:34 PM »

Yippeeeeeeee........ .........Everyone is going to jail now !!!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 30, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »

Copied from Lee's myspace, snipped from a past post: "Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world."

An Anthony, saying this about Tara??? Oh I forgot, they have never been in denial and are the epitome of a stability.

Who is tara? IMO lee is being indicted on trying to wipe KC's laptop

ITA about why Lee may be charged. I've been waiting for the axe to fall on him for his obvious interference with Casey's computer, and then trying to blame it on a virus. GMAFB! Tara was Lee's ex girlfriend. I think she married or was married to Mark Hawkins. Not 100% sure. He wrote some nasty stuff about her on his Myspace a couple years ago after she supposedly dumped him for someone else and supposedly had an abortion. He wondered if the child might have been his and was PO'd that he didn't have any sayso about her pregnancy because she didn't tell him. At least that's what I got out of all his rantings.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: December 30, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »

November 15? That's after the hairstrand was confirmed. Everyone knew.
So the PIs went out and started taping Orlando? Gawd.
And they confirmed these PIs were hired by Lee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: December 30, 2008, 08:43:33 PM »

Bedtime for Bonzo ~ Night Monkeys!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: December 30, 2008, 08:44:47 PM »

The PI's at least D Casey worked for the defense until Oct, then the Anthonys hired them.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: December 30, 2008, 08:45:00 PM »

If he's ever accepted money for his videotapes then he's a professional.
They were just building a defense case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 30, 2008, 08:45:20 PM »

Bedtime for Bonzo ~ Night Monkeys!
Good Night, sleep well.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 30, 2008, 08:46:33 PM »

On NG tonight - so G and C want Casey to be allowed to attend the funeral when it happens. They want their family to "all be together".     
Sometimes their actions just leave me speechless...

ITA, they should all be together!!  In JAIL!!! 

My sentiments EXACTLY !!
 It is very disturbing to me to think they KNEW that baby was rotting out there in the woods and played this out the way they have. I believe it was for KC, but I also believe it was for the MONEY they were collecting.  

Keep in mind, this family was losing their house in the first court hearing, with lawsuits against them trying to get money and now they are "living in high cotton", off this poor little baby's death. It makes me sick and I want them all prosecuted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.